Business driven web design.

Weberous is a full service web agency, based in Los Angeles specializing in web design, branding, and marketing.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 12021 Wilshire Blvd #771
    Los Angeles, CA 90025

Small businesses all the way to Enterprise clients, such as xPrize, USC, Disney, HBO, Lionsgate, Melt

Feature Sneaker Boutique

Feature is a leading sneaker boutique based in Las Vegas, and we were tasked to bring that strong brand online!

Gloss

Working with one of the leading photo retouching agencies made for a great experience where two very creative worlds came together. The result is a visually driven website that allows you to browse the company's portfolio while at the same time experiencing some of the latest effects in web design.

xPrize/Disney Challenge

xPrize partnered with Disney to launch the Create Tomorrowland challenge. Weberous helped them create a website through which children were able to submit their videos, stories, and images to be included in a contest and win prizes. Due to the age of the participants, the project involved a custom API integration that verified the age of the parents in order to give concent for their children's submissions. The project also

included an extensive backend to track, notate, and grade entries!

Enterprise Application for Fragrance Company

"Weberous took the fuss out of our process by 100% ... It's a huge relief for us to have our system in place."

Weberous built an enterprise application for a fragrance wholesale business that automated the buying process for users online.

Greece
Kostas Fotiadis
CEO, Aroma

By creating a detailed plan from the jump, Weberous was able to save the client from any confusion during the course of the engagement. They also appreciated Weberous including a tutorial video so the client’s employees and users were able to quickly comprehend the new system.

We are a custom fragrance wholesale and retail shop based in Greece. We create and sell our own fragrances. I am the founder and owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Weberous Web Design?

We were trying to create an automated system for our wholesale business, allowing customers to place orders online. We have different levels of clients, from large to small, who receive different discounts.

Weberous developed a new automated backend for our company. The frontend of the platform was less important since our wholesale business is the focus. We don't have an internal development team, so everything was done by Weberous. We gave them a rough outline of what we were looking for and had Weberous guide us through the process. We only knew what needed to be done, not how.

How did you come to work with Weberous Web Design?

We talked with a few local companies and gave them a test, but the customer service was pretty bad. We decided to look for a better company abroad and found Weberous through a referral. We had a great first call planning everything in detail, so we became confident in Weberous.

How much have you invested with Weberous Web Design?

The cost of Weberous' work was between $50,000 and $80,000.

We started working with Weberous in April 2016. Most of the platform was developed in three months, after which we continued to tweak small details for an additional month, ending in the summer of 2016.

Weberous' took the fuss out of our process by 100%, so I would gladly have paid double for the same result. It's a huge relief for us to have our system in place.

How did Weberous Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was key, considering that it was the point where everything fell apart with the other two companies we've tried. They didn't offer specific deadlines, so we didn't know what was happening. Weberous created a precise plan from the beginning. There were a couple of small delays, but the overall project was executed perfectly. I kept in touch with a single person from Weberous.

What did you find most impressive about Weberous Web Design?

One thing I've appreciated about Weberous is that they created a tutorial video showing us how everything worked. We also went through it via Skype, but the video allowed our employees to familiarize themselves with the platform.

Are there any areas Weberous Web Design could improve?

There's nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

Weberous gave us great value, although I was expecting the price point to be lower.
    There's nothing bad that I could mention about Weberous.

Web Dev & Design for Wedding Planning Company

"They’re very wise and logical and have a human touch to discuss ideas."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

Weberous developed and designed a website for a boutique wedding planning company. Users can post and read about unusual wedding destinations in different countries.

Belfast, Maine
Alex Pelling
Owner, 2People1Life

Weberous transformed the site from a simple blog into a complex design that generates sales leads for the client. They were so pleased with the work and open communication that they retained Weberous for future projects and site upgrades.

I own a company called 2People1Life, LLC. We connect couples with unique and unusual places around the world to get married.

What challenge were you trying to address with Weberous Web Design?

We had a lot of information from a research trip around the world that we needed to put together and make it available for clients.

They built a website from scratch where we can present who we are and our expertise, and then the viewer can read inspirational posts about different countries. We had long conversations with Rafael, their founder, and he gave his opinions and insight into what we were doing. We worked collaboratively on the project. We have a lot of features on the site now, and Weberous worked on exporting a lot of posts to the new site from out old blog.

How did you come to work with Weberous Web Design?

We contacted around 15 companies because we knew it would be a big investment. We wanted to get the right firm. We talked to a firm that exceeded our budget but they recommended Weberous because they would be cheaper. We met with Rafael in person and everything felt right.

How much have you invested with Weberous Web Design?

We spent between $10,000 and $50,000 on the initial project.

We started working with them in February 2015 and the project was completed in June 2015. We continue to work with them on upgrading the site.

Before, the site was just a blog about our travels. By converting it to the new site, we’re now generating leads through the web traffic. The users are happy and impressed with the site.

How did Weberous Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They met the timeline even though there were many changes along the way. They were very patient with us.

What did you find most impressive about Weberous Web Design?

I’ve worked with many companies over the years but Weberous has a good way of communicating. They’re very wise and logical and have a human touch to discuss ideas. Rafael wasn’t shy about giving us suggestions on ways to make things better.

Are there any areas Weberous Web Design could improve?

No. They’ve been one of the best companies I’ve ever worked with.

Anyone looking for great web design.

Web Dev & Marketing for B2B Food Production Company

"He’s [Weberous' CEO] not somebody who sits back in the corner. He’ll be interactive and give you guidance on what and why."

2009 - Ongoing

Weberous designed and marketed a website for a B2B food purchasing company. The site has a public front-end and a members portal for client management.

Purcellville, Virginia
John Krebs
CEO, Axis Purchasing

Users gave unanimously positive feedback on the site’s design and functionality. The client is pleased with the detailed client reports stemming from the site’s new portal. They appreciated the collaborative effort Weberous implemented for the engagement.

I’m the owner, CEO, and president of Axis Purchasing. It is a group purchasing company and supplier of management programs. We work with larger food service restaurant chains, hospitals, casinos—basically anybody who serves food to the public.

What challenge were you trying to address with Weberous?

I’ve used them a number of times for marketing and the web presence of the company.

They’ve helped us develop the Axis Purchasing website that the public sees. The site also has a link to a member’s portal. This has the operations and important confidential information that members need to run their business. We have two of those. They also manage the internal hosting and portal functionality of my business. The website was a collaborative effort. I designed what I needed since I knew what I wanted in terms of flow and functionality. Then, they put it together. We worked collaboratively on the screens and everything that’s out there. For the frontend, they call it marketing where you can go and learn about us. Marketing was not a big thing for me. It was more of a presence showing that I’m real and legit. My business is B2B in a very small market so I’m not looking to drive people there. My clients are my end users.

How did you come to work with Weberous?

I have worked with a number of big IT companies and I wasn’t looking to pile a ton of money into this. Somebody had recommended them to me. We gave it a shot and they were very good.

How much have you invested with Weberous?

I’ve spent millions on IT and got nothing. All of their costs are extremely reasonable and I’m pleased with the cost.

We started originally working in 2009. They’ve been on and off doing different projects for me ever since.

Everybody likes the look and feel of the website. You see it’s really nice and cool, plus I can get my reports. Everybody wants another portal to go to. There have been no outstanding issues with the finished products. I don’t know IT, so I just want it to work.

At times, they said, “You shouldn’t be doing that, we’ll talk about it,” and I’ll go, “I guess you’re right” or “I’m going to do it that way anyways.” He’s not somebody who sits back in the corner. He’ll be interactive and give you guidance on what and why.

How did Weberous perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fine. Rafael is extremely good at what he does. Working with him was very collaborative. There wasn’t a ton of needing to change scope documents. It was very interactive. Follow-up with him, at least for me, was anytime I needed something else done. For example, if the website goes down or a new program needed to get implemented, he never bills me for those. He does bill for scope—if I’ll go in and need to change something in there that requires a little design or programming—but it’s always been very reasonable.

What did you most impressive about Weberous?

For the portals and the websites they’ve put together, they’ve been on the money.

Are there any areas Weberous could improve?

I don’t have any downsides on Rafael and Weberous. I mean, I’m still using them.

The only caveat is I’m on the East Coast and he’s on the West Coast, so there’s a little bit of a lag there in the morning.
    I have already done so.