Full Service Digital Agency London

Webdesign7 is Your digital agency based in heart of London. Our team of experienced web developers, designers, digital marketing experts will listen, collaborate and will do their best so that your business will thrive in the digital world. In our company, each project is a combination of expertise, research, creative work , thinking outside the box and passion.

You can rely on us for solutions like web design, digital marketing, social media, bespoke app development and mobile. Check our website for the showcases, team, offices.

• Fitzmaurice House
    London SE163PG

We have worked with business of all sizes. We had a pleasure working with Turkey Homes a leading real estate agency selling properties in Turkey, Wegolingo a language exchange portal and events, we did some projects for larger companies and organizations like Southwark Council, Nissan, Cardiff Pinnacle insurance and others.

Website Design, Branding and Graphic for a Language Exchange Website Image

Website Design, Branding and Graphic for a Language Exchange Website

The Client

The one-to-one language exchange event. Tom Edgar the owner of the business came to me with this excellent idea about language exchange events and asked whether we can help with a website, mascot design, branding and SEO

What We Did

We built a slick, mobile-first responsive and multilingual website. Each section is clearly defined, and the user-journey has

been changed extensively resulting in a user-friendly and beautiful website that make the user journey a breeze.

It was also very imperative that social media be fully integrated into the site environment.

We have designed all the design elements of the website like (mascot, buttons, graphics etc )

Website Design and Marketing Strategy for a Turkish Real Estate Agency Image

Website Design and Marketing Strategy for a Turkish Real Estate Agency

Turkey Homes - your property, investment, and lifestyle specialist.

Our client was:

A real estate agency that was selling properties in Turkey areas like Istanbul, Fethiye, Antalya, Bodrum, Marmaris.

Our Client’s Position when we first met:

No digital assets

Webdesign7 developed a strategy with these goals in mind:

• Create a brand name

for the company so that it could stand out in a market saturated with Turkish Real Estate agents.
  • Picking and negotiated the right premium domains for the main website and landing pages

• We have built an awesome property portal with all the features a Real Estate agency would need to sell their properties

• Optimized the website for search results (SEO).

• Created and designed a weekly newsletter and connected it newsletter emailing

• Monthly Website Marketing / PPC / SEO and website improvements

• Built a landing page for each focused location

• Built and launched a mobile app ( Android and iOS )

• Mobile App Marketing and ASO

• Results:

• In 6-8 month time, we have achieved Turkey Homes to be in the first page of Google searches.
    • 150 -250 visitors a day
    • 3-5 new organic inquiries every day

Web Design and Dev for Property Investment Company

"We saw excellent results."

June 2015 - Sept. 2015

Webdesign7 provided website design and development services, as well as SEO, digital marketing, and branding.

Tolga Ertukel
    Director, Turkey Homes

Their team is highly skilled in a whole range of digital service areas, ensuring great results in terms of user traffic, retention, and satisfaction. They work hard to make sure that the project is well managed, carefully tracking their tasks and communicating effectively.

We're a property, investment, and lifestyle specialist, working with clients in the U.K and Turkey.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webdesign7?

We needed a new website.

We wanted to develop a website and also required branding and advertising—we were looking for full digital services. We wanted to become one of the leading real estate companies in our industry.

We searched various online companies. Webdesign7 had an excellent response time, attention to detail, and understanding of our requirements. It was a fairly straightforward decision that we made after a second meeting.

They did almost everything from designing and developing a website, landing pages, digital marketing, branding, and SEO. We have a continuous collaboration of various smaller projects related to our business.

There were five to six designers, web developers, graphic designers, and SEO and digital marketing experts. The team worked very closely to achieve all the goals and objectives.

They worked constantly to achieve our goals. We saw excellent results. We still have an ongoing relationship and soon our exciting new application will be live.

The website launch was a very important event in the lifecycle of our business. The hard work and passion from their team pushed our website to first results in Google searches on the most important keyword combinations.

The whole project management was outstanding. We used software to help us keep track of tasks, for communication, and project information.

Their great service, quality, excellent value for money, attention to detail, great design, and outstanding results in terms of online visibility. All our requests have been handled with dedication, patience, and the determination to satisfy our needs.

Technically speaking, this company is skilled in web development, design SEO, digital strategy, but I think they need to keep growing by adding more resources to their team.

Overall Score They're impressive. Massive thanks to the team for our success.
      They're always available and dedicated.
      It was great value for money.
      They're a reliable digital agency.
      I'm happy to recommend them with confidence.

Web Design for Freelance Consultant

“Their ability to quickly understand my needs helped them deliver solutions in a timely manner.”

June - Sept. 2018

After a few discussions to conceptualize the project’s scope, Webdesign7 designed a website with an aesthetically pleasing interface. Using feedback, they made a series of adjustments to optimize the product.

London, UK
    Freelance Marketing Consultant

The website’s design met all established standards, and it was successfully launched on time. With a high level of communication and commitment, Webdesign7 managed a seamless and transparent engagement, while promptly answering any questions that came up.

I’m a freelance marketing consultant that specializes in digital marketing, SEO, and PPC services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webdesign7?

I needed assistance with web design.

Ultimately, I wanted an appealing and attractive website.

I found them through a Google search. After reviewing their portfolio and proposal, I decided to hire them.

Following a meeting to establish requirements for my site’s design and aesthetic, Webdesign7 created a draft that aligned with my vision. Using my feedback, we collaborated on a few versions before I finally approved the design.

I worked with a project manager and another resource who optimized the site’s layout to increase conversion rates.

They completed the project, and we successfully launched the website a few weeks ago.

We communicated clearly and seamlessly throughout the engagement.

Their ability to quickly understand my needs helped them deliver solutions promptly. Additionally, I appreciated their commitment to my project, walking me through each process and providing advice as necessary.

Honestly, I had no problems with their services. Overall, the project ran smoothly.

They were approachable, so scheduling was easy.
      The final product exceeded my expectations.

WordPress Web Dev for Language Service

“Webdesign7 delivered more than I asked or expected from them.”

June 2018 - July 2018

Webdesign7 transferred a WordPress website to a new server, then made design improvements and performance fixes as needed. The team also provided additional valuable advice to improve the service.

London
    Renan Neubauer
    Director, HY English

Webdesign7’s work was seamless. There were no operational issues as they updated the WordPress site. Their involved approach to customer service included consistent updates, thorough reports, and respect for deadlines. The team surpassed initial expectations.

I am the owner and director of HY English, with the corresponding website hyenglish.co.uk. We provide a unique method for our users to learn the English language.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webdesign7?

We needed a WordPress expert to provide some web development and management services.

We wanted to move our website to a new server, then make additional improvements to the site’s functionality and design.

I found them through a Google search, Webdesign7 ranked high in the list of results. I assessed their portfolio and decided they were the best fit for our project.

Webdesign7 leveraged their vast technical knowledge to move my WordPress site to the new server. The team helped improve some of the performance issues with our database and design problems on the site’s interface. They provided additional advice as needed.

I worked mainly with a project manager and a team of outstanding representatives.

We experienced no interruptions while Webdeisgn7 moved the site to the new server. Now, our service performs better.

Webdesign7 constantly provided progress updates, reports on any issues or problems, and any milestones. They completed the project within the time frame.

I appreciated their communication, technical skills, and level of customer service. Webdesign7 delivered more than I asked or expected from them.

From my perspective, things were perfect and I wish them future success.

Overall Score They were great company to work with.
      The team was committed to meeting deadlines.
      The value matched the cost.
      They delivered an outstanding project.
      I would be happy to refer them to anyone searching for a reliable partner.