Website Design and Development Company

We are in the Business of Web Development, Web Designing, Graphic Designing and SEO from last 5+ years.

My core strengths are working as per the client’s requirements, offering complete solution under one roof at reasonable and affordable pricing. We believe in building long relation with client.

The multifarious approach towards each project completed in the past, has helped me improve our productivity and image.

Web Design Discovery is one stop and solution to you entire requirement in web industry. While carrying out the execution utmost care is taken to understand the client’s needs, flexibility is exercised for
modifications and the changes in specifications are discussed uring the umpteen meetings, so that there are no discrepancies between the results achieved and the desired results. What makes us truly unique is the fact that we keep a dose and keen eye on the latest market trends and are quick to incorporate any novelties discovered henceforth. Web Design Discovery focuses on research and makes it a point that the entire team is acquainted with these latest technologies.

This has proved to be our forte, and has helped us prove ourselves as a complete solutions provider. The crux of the matter is that we are a progressive organization and this reflects in our motto, “Innovation through Intelligence.”

We stay committed to our motto, “Committing is delivering,” to provide uniquely qualitative IT Solutions. Web Design Discovery envisions building an organization, which understands clients and their needs. Organization in which client can relate too and trust.

We want to really help client save money and time. We want to become trend setter for next generations that by right means and honesty organization rise.

Chandigarh, India
  • India

UI/UX WooCommerce Design for Mobile & Web App Company

“As a business owner myself, I commend them for their content and their credibility.”

Apr. - May 2018

Web Design Discovery helped to streamline an existing UI for both a mobile application on iOS and Android and a web application on WordPress.

Sahil Shukla
Owner, Snaxchange

The Web Design Discovery team implemented a simple and usable UI that resulted in about 120,000 site visits within four to five months, which represents a massive increase for the platform. First-rate project management and an emphasis on building trust were key in the success of the project.

I’m the director and co-founder of Snaxchange, an online platform that allows users to buy and sell food items to limit food waste.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Discovery?

Our primary goal was to simplify our existing UI. The previous iteration was based on months of input and user feedback, but it had become quite complex, as we’d never taken a comprehensive approach.

The Web Design Discovery team helped us build a new UI to our requirements while also figuring out how to most effectively implement the feedback we’d received in creating a simple and intuitive layout. Their work encompassed both our mobile application on iOS and Android, and our web application on WordPress.

We started with a discovery phase, during which we explained the company’s principles and long-term goals. Their team spent about a week going through the existing platform to understand its key elements. From there, we sent them specific tasks one at a time and provided feedback on their work after each delivery until the project was complete.

I worked primarily with Sukhpreet (Owner, Web Design Discovery), who liaised with the rest of the team throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Web Design Discovery?

I had posted the project on PeoplePerHour and they responded. When I reached out to them, they provided a portfolio of past work, which I was very happy with.

We invested about $4,000–$5,000 total.

We started working together in April 2018 and completed the project in about a month.

Before the start of this fiscal year, we were seeing steady but fairly small increases in traffic due to the application’s complex layout. However, in the first four to five months since the project, we’ve seen about 120,000 visits to the site, which represents a massive increase for us. We’ve also received a lot of user feedback that speaks to the platform’s simplicity and ease of use.

How did Web Design Discovery perform from a project management standpoint?

They were stellar in their approach to managing this project. I don’t understand when their team has time to sleep; they’re always available and ready to assist/respond as needed.

I spoke with Sukhpreet every day throughout the project. We got a broad variety of feedback from colleagues during development, and we worked hard to incorporate that feedback in real time.

The team prioritizes their customers and works hard to build a sense of trust. The nature of work requires you to share some sensitive information, and the team worked openly and transparently to make sure we were always on the same page. I appreciate that I don’t have to worry when sending them important or confidential information. As a business owner myself, I commend them for their content and their credibility.

There were minor challenges in communicating our business goals and technical specifications, but nothing that we couldn’t work through.

Web Design Discovery is a great team to work with. They’re very open in managing client expectations with reference to what they’re able and unable to do.

Everything went according to schedule.
    Their services are more reasonable than most vendors.
    They take time to fully understand project requirements.
    I’ve already recommended them.

WordPress Web Design for Independent Contractor

“There was constant communication and I always felt at ease with the work they were doing.”

May 2018

Web Design Discovery developed and designed a WordPress website. Given only a vague design outline, they asked the necessary questions and delivered a successful product within five days.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
John Connole
Owner, Estimating Solution

Web Design Discovery created an intuitive website that functions with aesthetically-pleasing visuals. They effectively communicated concise project updates to create transparency. Their highly-productive team uses every resource available to perform above expectations.

I’m the owner of Estimating Solutions. We do freelance pricing estimates on behalf of various contracting and civil engineering companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Discovery?

I want to grow my business by increasing our annual turnover and hiring more staff. To do this, I needed a development firm to build a clean website that could advise what we do.

They built our website using WordPress. I already had the domain name, so I sent them a Word document that outlined how I wanted the site to function. This included a brief description of what I had in mind and some example photographs. They quickly responded with further questions. Once everyone had the same understanding of the project, they were able to build out the site within a week. We’re currently negotiating an SEO agreement with them, but nothing is finalized at this time.

I only worked with a project manager. He was our primary point of contact.

The website cost around $1,000.

I hired them in May 2018. They delivered the website in five business days.

The site just launched, but we expect to see significant returns in the next six months. Internally, we’re impressed with site’s aesthetics and functionality. Everything was delivered above my expectations.

How did Web Design Discovery perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed exceptionally in this area. I interacted with their project manager nearly every day via WhatsApp and email. I also spoke with him on the phone several times to clear up confusing details. Web Design Discovery completed everything on time and ensured that the deliverables were up to my standards. They’re also capable of making quick changes if necessary.

Their communication skills and productivity are remarkable. They kept me informed on the development process without having to meet face-to-face. I was previously apprehensive about outsourcing the project but felt no concern while working with Web Design Discovery. There was constant communication and I always felt at ease with the work they were doing.

I recommend that future clients use WhatsApp as part of their project management suite. It simplifies the process of communicating with someone in a different country. Other than that, I’d say hire them. You won’t be disappointed.

Overall Score They’re highly efficient.
    They were always on schedule or early.
    There are cheaper firms available.
    They delivered an excellent product.
    I’d recommend them to anyone.

Web Design for E-Learning Company

"Their web design was exactly what I wanted, and they listened closely to our feedback."

Feb. - Mar. 2017

Web Design Discovery developed a website and implemented SEO best practices.

Essex, United Kingdom
Gurjeet Bassi
Manager, MP Easy Learning ltd

The website has launched with no bugs and functions smoothly. Web Design increased traffic to the website with their SEO efforts.Their ability to listen closely to feedback to produce high-quality and on-time deliverables is a highlight of their work.

I am the manager of MP Easy Learning, a company that educates children.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Discovery?

We needed a website for our learning platform.

I provided Web Design Discovery some sample websites that I wanted our website to look like. They took our feedback throughout the project and developed our website. Their team also implemented SEO to increase our exposure.

We worked primarily with one project manager and they had a team of developers behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Web Design Discovery?

I was recommended to them by a friend. They had great reviews online, so I decided to hire them.

We invested £4,900 (6767.64 USD).

We started working in February 2017 and the engagement ended in March 2017.

The website has no errors and never went offline. We have more customers finding our business because of the SEO efforts. They’ve done everything I could’ve wished for at a low price.

How did Web Design Discovery perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated through email and phone to listen to any concerns and changes I wanted. They delivered everything I needed in 15 days and easily created solutions to any problems I had.

No, I don’t see anything.

They are very honest, and you should work with them.

Overall Score They are very trustworthy and cost-effective.
    They worked on a very quick timeline and saved us money.
    The price for their services is excellent.
    Their work has no errors and the site is never down.
    I would definitely recommend them.

WordPress Personal Website Design for Entrepreneur

“Web Design Discovery created exactly what I wanted.”

Web Design Discovery designed a WordPress website, incorporating Google Analytics capabilities and mobile-friendly content.

Entrepreneur, Digital Consultant

Web Design Discovery provided invaluable feedback throughout the website design phase. Their ability to work around a limited budget, scheduling constraints, and long-distance communication is second to none. Responsive and dedicated, they're a trustworthy company to work with.

I'm a freelance digital advertising consultant. I work full-time elsewhere, but am in the process of growing my freelance work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Discovery?

I needed help designing and building a website for my personal business, showcasing the services I offer and the work I've done thus far. Eventually, I'd like to grow the website under a new agency name, but it's just a personal site for now.

Web Design Discovery designed a mobile-friendly WordPress website, adding Google Analytics capabilities and ad-hoc support as needed. I provided them with some ideas of other sites I liked and we've iterated on the design from there. The site is live as is, but it's still missing some information that I need to send to the designer.

I only work with one person.

How did you come to work with Web Design Discovery?

I found them through Upwork or a similar type of site. I liked the work they had done previously for other clients.

I've invested about $1,000 thus far.

We started working together as of February 2018 and the website is close to being complete.

Although it's not yet finished, the website is live and I'm happy with the overall design thus far. Web Design Discovery created exactly what I wanted. It will be a great tool for showcasing my work to potential clients in the future.

How did Web Design Discovery perform from a project management standpoint?

Previously, I had a terrible experience with a web designer, but I haven't had any issues with Web Design Discovery. They're more proactive than I am about communications and timelines. They've been very helpful in suggesting improvements and checking in with me.

We touched base everyday in the beginning, but that's slowed down a little bit. Despite not being local, they've been responsive throughout the project.

Web Design Discovery is responsive and great about providing useful feedback to enhance my site. They even got back to me over a weekend while the designer was away on vacation. I appreciate that level of dedication.

Be clear about what you want from the beginning. I changed my mind on a few design elements half way through the process, which slowed it down. I suggest doing what you can to make the designer's responsibilities as clear as possible.

They've always been on time and respond to my emails with a sense of urgency.
    I haven't had any issues with the site they built.
    I've already recommended them to a friend.

Web Development for Freelance Designer

“They’ve helped me turn my designs into pixel-perfect experiences.”

Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2019

Webdesign Discovery provided website development services, working in collaboration with a freelance designer to implement their designs.

Paris, France
Jérémy Ouanounou
CEO, ODSU

The finished website is excellent, meeting the needs of the client and fulfilling their expectations. The team was trustworthy throughout, managing the work effectively, and always responding quickly.

I’m a freelance designer, working with a variety of companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Webdesign Discovery?

I needed help with various website development projects.

To obtain websites that function with speed, pixel-perfect development, and good UX understanding.

I found them through an online platform, but they quickly became a trusted provider for me. I now work with them directly.

They worked on a website for a consulting company. They helped me develop a stunning experience, which the client was really happy with.

They allocated two resources for this project: a project manager & one developer. I like this setup because the project manager took care of things, allowing the quality to be the best possible.

The client was very happy, and I was too. Their work helped me to build a trusted relationship and secure more business. They’ve helped me turn my designs into pixel-perfect experiences.

We discussed the project over WhatsApp, then I sent them all the required elements, including the designs and server information. They took the project from there and they were really effective.

Their responsiveness is excellent.

There’s nothing I can think of.

The time difference is a bit hard, but they did an excellent job.
    They provided a good price, relative to the added value.
    Their work was really good quality, with easy changes when required.