Website, Mobile Apps and Digital Marketing Company

Webdecorum is India’s finest Webdesign, digital marketing and mobile application Company headquartered in India, initially established in 2011 officially. We are considered as one of most trusted and fastest growing digital marketing companies, who are serving small and medium-sized companies worldwide, we completely examine and implements yours unified web promotion strategy through Online Marketing Company and SEO Marketing Company.

This includes everything from re-designing your website, to Search Engine Optimization Services to Social Media Optimization for developing online promotion activity to engage your customers.

We are a web development company, working in the field of website design,(static website development: Dynamic website )

Our work includes:

Web Development

Our web development team is one of the best in the world having years of experience creating hundreds of websites for various clients across the globe

Mobile App Development

Webdecorum has a huge team of developers who are highly experienced in all platforms of mobile app development and we strive to create innovative mobile applications for each of our clients.

UI/UX Design

Our team believes that UI UX is the soul of the product and thus we ensure that the designs for both websites and mobile applications are impeccable and eye catching.

Digital Marketing

Our teams of marketing experts include SEO specialists, Brand managers, and content writers all of whom combine to help a company build its online presence through various marketing activities.

We stay true to our motto "Your Vision, Our creation" by assuring that your vision is hand crafted by us to form a beautiful creation that fulfills its needs through its simple yet effective features.

Gurgaon, India
  • C-47, 2nd Floor, Palam Vyapar Kendra, Palam Vihar
    Gurgaon, HR 122017

Online eCommerce Marketplace for Rugs | Web Decorum

Carpetmantra: Presented here at Carpetmantra firmly entrenched in the innovation of the e-commerce marketplace. Carpetmantra is a pioneer in all kinds of Hand-knotted carpets. Carpetmantra is a manufacturer and selling directly online to end customers so savings are passed on directly to end customers (no middle man involved).

Online Streaming Radio Channel Portal for HitsFM (Nepal) by Web Decorum

HitsFM.com.np (91.2MHz) is a leading FM radio channel in Kathmandu, Nepal. HitsFM (Nepal) now available 24 hours daily on 91.2 MHz. Its philosophy is to hire presenters who are "fresh" - thus ensuring originality and also the ability to shape the presenters in accordance with overall goals and objectives.

NGO Onelife2love Web Portal | Web Decorum

Onelife2love: One Life to Love established and operates a Home for children who are neglected or abandoned because of their intellectual and physical disabilities or because of their family’s debilitating poverty.

Renewable Wind Energy website for Rajalakshmi Group | WebDecorum

Rajalakshmi Renewables Private Limited (RRPL): Rajalakshmi Group is a renowned Business house and the promoters have closer to 3 decades of rich commensurate experience in the fields of Education and in running varied industries. Sensing the immense potential and demand for Renewable power in the future, Rajalakshmi Renewables –An Independent Power Producer(IPP) was founded way back in 1990 s.

Web Dev for IT Services Company

“They fulfilled their promises, and I'm really satisfied with their design and their creativity.”

Feb. - Mar. 2016

Webdecorum developed a website for a school that needed a website to display photos and students’ performance and assignments for parents. The school wanted a better site than their competitors’.

Developer, IT Advances Group

The new website exceeds expectations in quality and design. This creative team built a site that is 100% better than the competitors’ sites. They also exceeded expectations in the speedy delivery of the site in less time than expected. Finally, they also provided technical support for one year.

We're a secondary school. I'm part of their administrative department.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webdecorum?

We needed a website to display our photos. We saw our competitors' websites, and we hired Webdecorum to build us a better one.

We didn't have a website. We wanted a website to display our students' marks and their assignments for their parents. Parents can log in and go through their children's marks and progress. It's better for us to set up all the marks or student performance through digitization.

Webdecorum assigned four developers who handled the project for two months. One of them designed the templates, one worked with templates for marketing purposes like Google AdWords, and one was a visual developer.

How did you come to work with Webdecorum?

Webdecorum is only a kilometer away from us. I was searching for mobile web development, and I saw Webdecorum’s location so I decided to make a call.

We spent more than $5,000–$6,000 with them.

We started in the middle of February of 2016, and they finished the project at the end of March 2016.

Our business is doing well. We're happy with them, so we've kept them on as a service provider. We like the work they've done for us.

How did Webdecorum perform from a project management standpoint?

They told me that they'd deliver my project within three months, and they delivered. They also provided me with one year of technical support. Whenever I need updates on the website, they do them for me. Whenever I needed something throughout the duration of my project, they provided. Most of the time we talk via phone or visit their office.

Before starting my project, I told them I needed a website better than my competitors. They told me they'd provide a website 100% better than my competitors. They fulfilled their promises, and I'm really satisfied with their design and their creativity. What they delivered is very impressive.

More and more websites are getting hacked. My website has not been hacked, but they should go through more bug testing to prevent harm to websites.

Good design is not enough; you need a creative mind. These guys are not designers; they are creatives. If someone is looking for a website designing and development service, Webdecorum may be right for you, like they were for me.

They told me they'd deliver the project in three months, but it didn’t take that long. They started in February 2016 and delivered before the end of March 2016. They are effective.
    Their cost is a little higher than other agencies.
    I'm really satisfied with their high quality and performance.
    There's always room for improvement.

SEO & PPC Services for Electronics Startup

“They are very knowledgeable about SEO services.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

In order to increase and expand business, Webdecorum provides digital marketing strategy and consultation with SEO and PPC services.

Cofounder, Electronics Startup

Webdecorum’s expertise helped to grow the company’s reach from 1–2 orders per day to serving the whole country. With strong knowledge of SEO, the number of organic leads is increasing.

We are an e-commerce startup company. We provide electronics like Sony and Philips headphones. I’m the executor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webdecorum?

We needed a digital marketing agency. We wanted to increase our reach using SEO and PPC. We had not worked with another company prior to Webdecorum.

Rahul [Digital Marketing Specialist, Webdecorum] provided us suggestions of what we should do and what strategy we needed. He gave us strategies about what ads to run. He is knowledgeable in SEO campaigns.

There were 4–5 members working on my project. My project is really valuable for them because they were doing organic SEO.

How did you come to work with Webdecorum?

I was looking for someone locally. I searched for a company on Google and found Webdecorum and checked them out. They received good reviews from a company that has a similar model to ours. I saw they had experience in digital marketing and also a great reputation.

We spent $5,000–$7,000.

We started working together in March this year.

I have seen my organic reach expand. We can take orders from across the whole of India. When I started, we only had one or two orders a day. I didn’t see any improvement in the first 2 months, but we did see SEO improvement after 4 months. It took time. The company has grown with Webdecorum. The strategies worked for me.

How did Webdecorum perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t have any problems with project management. We had a lot of meetings. We visited them in their office, and they visited us. We mostly talk over Skype. The project was done on time.

Their services are really sound. Rahul is excellent.

They are a really good service provider in India. I would highly recommend them. When I searched for them, they were ranked second on Google. I felt if they could do it for their own company, they could do it for my company. They are very knowledgeable about SEO services.

Overall Score I’m happy with them. It was worth it.
    It was worth it for my project.
    They don’t make false promises. They promised me they would bring my ranking up in 6 months, but I gave them 8 months.
    If my friend is looking for someone, I would recommend them.

SEO & eCommerce Web Dev for Indian Carpet Retailer

"Webdecorum helped me start my online business from scratch."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Webdecorum developed an eCommerce website using the Magento CMS. They provided SEO services, graphic banner design, content development, and PPC management and continue with updates and revisions.

Owner, Indian Carpet Retailer

The website has increased visibility and organic traffic, with one key search phrase ranked on the first page of Google among 10 other keywords. Webdecorum executed reliable, effective project management to meet all timelines and requirements.  They also set and delivered on realistic SEO goals.

We are an Indian carpet and rug business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webdecorum?

We needed help on our eCommerce website and SEO.

Webdecorum provided SEO services for our carpet website. They developed our website using the Magento content management system. They’ve also provided graphic design for banners, content development, and pay-per-click management.

Including digital marketing and graphic design, we worked with a team of five to seven people from Webdecorum.

How did you come to work with Webdecorum?

I was looking for a partner who could help me start a business online, and searched for agencies through Google. I found Webdecorum and started the collaboration.

We spent an amount proportionate to the industry average.

We started working with Webdecorum in January 2016. The site was first completed one and a half years ago, and we’ve started a redesign and upgrade project recently.

One of our biggest search phrases was “carpet for home”. When they submitted their report, it was ranked on the first page of Google, among 10 other search terms we targeted, like “carpet online India” and “online carpet shopping.” I checked them manually, and they were in the positions mentioned in the report. My website visibility is great, and I’m getting organic traffic.

I am very satisfied with their team. Their developer was able to do everything I requested for the website. Webdecorum helped me start my online business from scratch.

How did Webdecorum perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management approach is good. They’ve stuck to timelines and delivered whatever I needed.

There were other digital marketing companies I could have chosen, but I’ve stuck with Webdecorum because I’m satisfied with their services. Other agencies who contacted me promised to get my website on the first page organically within six months or less, but SEO is not an overnight process; it requires getting trust from Google. Webdecorum took one year to achieve this, but I am satisfied with the results.

The graphic design they provided is very creative, although I haven’t done a lot of work in this area. I plan to use them for banners and other advertising material.

I’ve had some difficulty traveling to their office because of the distance from my location.

I recommend using Webdecorum for SEO, graphic design, and web development, rather than PPC. I’ve been satisfied with the first three services.

I can’t recommend the company for all its services, but I do for the ones I’ve used.