Digital Partner for your Online Business

In 2014, innovative technology and passionate creativity merged, and Webcontrive was born. Since then, Webcontrive has brought countless ideas to life – launching over 100 websites and connecting businesses with clients all over the world. Despite our international recognition, we remain a small agency dedicated to close collaboration with every client.

Surat, India

E-commerce Web Design and Dev for Organic Wellness Shop

“Without this website, my business wouldn’t be a business at all.”

June - Aug. 2019

WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd provided website design and development services, putting together a new site from scratch. They worked on all the site’s pages, add-ons, and plug-ins.

Valley Center, California
Alan Silberstein
COO, CBD Organics, LLC

The finished e-commerce platform provides the perfect site through which to sell the company’s products, allowing them to grow and thrive as a business. The team managed the work well, responded to any request promptly and professionally, and completed the project quickly.

I’m the co-founder and COO of CBD Organics, a company that provides health and wellness products in the form of edible gummies, beverage enhancers, water, creams, and oils.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We needed them to design and develop our entire website from scratch, incorporating their expertise and following my instructions perfectly.

To develop a website that would sell our products well, be visually pleasing, dynamic, and unique.

I found them through an online freelance website and have used them for several projects now. I’ll always use them for any web needs.

They developed and designed my e-commerce website from scratch, working on every page, plug-in, add-on, and design. They’ve also worked on mobile applications, different platforms including WordPress and Shopify, and always complete my projects exactly as promised.

I work with their team directly. They were always available to me and responsive to every request I had, while completing their work in a very timely manner.

They achieved all our goals and more. Without this website, my business wouldn’t be a business at all; I wouldn’t be able to sell my products without their help. I know that no one else could have done a better job for me.

Project management was very hands-on and done through direct phone calls with the WebContrive team. Any time I needed them, they were available and happy to discuss any additions or changes. I asked for things over the phone and saw results immediately.

Their responsiveness to any of our needs, their versatility in working with any request, on any platform, and the speed with which they work. They’re incredibly impressive, which is why I continue working with them on every project I have.

I have no complaints about them, their work, or their efficiency.

Overall Score There's no other e-commerce developer I would want to work with.
    They completed everything exactly in the time promised.
    They have very fair pricing.
    It came out even better than I had hoped.
    I've already referred them to several people, and have no issue doing it again.

WordPress & WooCommerce Dev for Workwear Company

"They were able to deliver on everything we requested, including several custom features."

Apr. 2019 - June 2019

Working from provided designs, WebContrive developed a customized WordPress website with WooCommerce integrations for a construction workwear company.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Sam Bauyumi
Digital Marketing Manager, Birchwood Price Tools

WebContrive provided timely service, eliminating a dated Magento 1 website and launching a unique and modern replacement. The team is flexible and communicative, making them an ideal partner. They are committed to customer satisfaction, evidenced by a willingness to meet every request.

I am the digital marketing manager of Birchwood Price Tools, a leading manufacturer of workwear and construction site equipment.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebContrive?

We hired WebContrive to assist with the development of a new WordPress and WooCommerce website to replace our old Magento 1 site.

The new WordPress site needed to offer enhanced features and functionality. It also needed to remain faithful to our well-defined brand guidelines.

I learned of WebContrive through a colleague who had a successful project with them in the past. We compared their services to two other development teams, but we determined WebContrive had more relevant experience.

They developed a bespoke WordPress website with WooCommerce integrations, making sure to uphold our strict brand guidelines. As brand owners, he had our in-house graphic design team produce page mock-ups for WebContrive to model their work after. However, they also made smart recommendations for how our designs could improve.

Our project manager was our main point of contact throughout the engagement.

Moving from Magento 1 was essential as it is being discontinued next year. The new website allows us to enhance the online presence of our market-leading brand.

We preferred to keep track of our progress using a shared Google Sheet. They were flexible to oblige. Our project manager was a pleasure to work with and quick to reply to any communication. His team worked quite efficiently.

They were able to deliver on everything we requested, including several custom features. Further, they are committed to their 100% satisfaction guarantee. No task ever seemed to be too much trouble for them, no matter how precise.

No, we are delighted with the outcome of this project. We have already started working together on another initiative.

Overall Score They have been a real pleasure to work with.
    They always managed to beat our deadlines.
    Their fees are very reasonable.
    They delivered everything we required and more.
    I have already recommended them to a colleague for another project.

Shopify Dev Support for App Development Firm

"WebContrive met all the requirements, creating a functional application."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

WebContrive provides Shopify development support to a mobile app company. The team built a Shopify app with a corresponding website for e-commerce store owners. The app is available on the Shopify store.

Project Manager, Web Apps

WebContrive met expectations, delivering what was requested. Their communicative approach supplemented their excellent professional management style. Their team is creative and readily available.

I’m a project manager at Web Apps, a mobile development company. I manage outsourcing services.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebContrive?

We hired WebContrive as an additional developer resource for coding and design, specifically for Shopify.

I provided their team with the scope, which included visual and code requirements. WebContrive developed a Shopify mobile app for web users that integrate plugins, along with a website to assist with the app. The platform allows e-commerce store owners that use Shopify to sell their products through enhancing their photo gallery. The images are displayed in a 360 carousel, which will enable customers to swipe through the product.

Our main point of contact is the project manager. He leads the design and engineering as well.

How did you come to work with WebContrive?

I came across their work online. After viewing their Shopify reviews and their work that was in line with our goals, I engaged with WebContrive.

We’ve spent $2,800.

We began working with WebContrive in November 2018, and the work is ongoing.

WebContrive met all the requirements, creating a functional application. Everyone thinks it’s excellent so far, but we’re still testing a few things. The app was accepted into the Shopify store, which is a daunting process.

How did WebContrive perform from a project management standpoint?

They are exceptional at project management. We have biweekly standup meetings and work in sprints. Upwork is our communication tool.

Their communication, design ability, and accessibility have been their strongest points.

No, there are none that I can think of.

Clients should have their requirements readily available. WebContrive works fast, so that will benefit their process.

Shopify Developement for Design Studio

"The clients love the store and we receive great feedback."

WebContrive developed a Shopify store, working on the design, functionality, code, and all of the site's elements. They also uploaded products to increase site functionality.

Israel
Yael Rozanes
Founder & CEO, UL-UX

The completed store has been very well received by its clients. They managed the project effectively and ensured the development was completed quickly, responsibly, and with all issues addressed promptly.

I'm the founder and CEO of UL-UX studios. We define, design, and develop applications, websites, and online stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebContrive?

We needed them to develop complex Shopify stores for global premium brands.

To achieve a Shopify store that was clean and nice looking, with great load time, a neat design, and fast responses.

I went through many portfolios of Shopify experts and development companies. I talked to WebContrive's CEO and knew they were the ones I wanted to work with. They were very responsive and gave me a feeling of confidence.

They developed a complex Shopify store for us. It involved work on the design, functionality, code, and embedded elements. They also built the menus and uploaded products.

There were designers, a manager, and developers on the team.

When delivering this kind of store to my clients, I want to be totally sure of what I'm delivering. The clients love the store and we receive great feedback.

It was very effective.

Their responsibility, response time, and their willingness to help.

There's nothing I can think of.

I highly appreciate the team and their work.
    Definitely.

E-commerce Development for Activewear Retailer

“I couldn’t ask for better service. They’re prompt and helpful.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

WebContrive designed a website’s interface to increase usability and reliability for visitors. Now, they provide SEO guidance, working to increase traffic and improve search rankings.

Thailand
Managing Director, Swimwear & Activewear Company

WebContrive implemented strategies that boosted digital visibility and made the site more user-friendly. With responsive communication and a flexible work ethic, the team delivered a quality product. They willingly make changes to improve the website and its SEO performance.

I’m the managing director of a swimwear and activewear retailer.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebContrive?

I needed an agency to provide web development and SEO services.

Ultimately, we wanted to increase traffic and search performance through a better website.

Shopify recommended them.

After establishing the project’s scope, WebContrive began designing the e-commerce website’s layout. In the platform’s interface, the team prioritized easy navigation and reliable functions to support our global customer base. They continue to work on the site’s SEO.

We work with one expert developer, who is always available and responsive.

WebContrive’s SEO strategies increased our traffic rates. Additionally, their web design allows customers to browse our site and purchase products with more efficiency.

Their project management approach is great. We speak daily via Skype, and I always feel supported by their team.

I appreciate the team’s responsive communication and flexibility. They permit us to make changes to the designs as many times as we want.

I couldn’t ask for better service. They’re prompt and helpful.