WE THINK, WE INNOVATE, WE CREATE

A full-range software development company, Webcentriq is committed to delivering top-line web and mobile apps that provide holistic solutions to complex problems.

San Diego, CA

User Experience

Campaign Monitor, PM Design Group, Insight Investment, Stripe

CRM in medical industry Image

CRM in medical industry

The health industry is complicated and it is of paramount importance to ascertain if a particular medical officer is qualified to provide medical services or not. This verification process becomes even more complicated in cases of personnel transfer with reams of paperwork containing licenses and certifications that need to be properly screened. An effective and sustainable solution to this challenge will be an online platform

capable of automating the entire verification process. Eddy is a web-based app designed to automate application processing for organizations in the health industry. Using Eddy, medical officers can upload their credentials, certifications, and license in a well-arranged manner and easily forward to prospective health organizations for further verification. Eddy offers an entirely automated system of document verification in the health industry and it is in absolute coordination with the referenced organization.
Project management Tool for instruction company Image

Project management Tool for instruction company

Large organizations have always had challenges juggling between numerous clients and projects, especially when such an organization is experiencing geographical variation in the areas they service due to massive growth in their operations. We provided a lasting solution to this problem by creating and implementing an interactive web application with monitoring and reporting capabilities. This application was created to fit the

professional needs of PM designs, a well-established construction company in North America. Prior to this solution, they experienced inefficiency in the aspects of project management including project scheduling, cost management and communication with clients.
Sukhi, a mental Health care StartUp Image

Sukhi, a mental Health care StartUp

The stress of our day-to-day life inarguably takes an immense toll on our physical and mental health. The need to revitalize our soul and body by releasing this stress cannot be overemphasized.

Sukhi is a web application created to help people who want to live a healthy, stress-free life, but can't participate in psychotherapy sessions for common health promotion purposes, live the kind of life they truly desire. This

application is designed to help users rid health-damaging toxic energy in the form of stress from the body. Sukhi also provides users with helpful health nuggets suited to meet their specific needs.
Gif Maker tool for an email marketing platform Image

Gif Maker tool for an email marketing platform

Email marketing has evolved rapidly over the years and it has been leveraged by many companies in growing their customer base and boosting their bottom line. Using gifs in emails has been proven to increase engagement more than conventional images but this also causes increased file size that results in needless delay when loading such email. This challenge has made creating rich and engaging email contents with low sizes quite

a daunting task for many organizations.

Campaign Monitor had this same exact challenge and we collaborated with them to create Giffy. Giffy is a customized e-mail marketing platform, designed and developed to create low file size, high converting emails using gifs. With Giffy, Campaign Monitor can now create personalized and exclusive gifs using a number of pictures with extensive control over the size.

UI/UX design for an Event management Tool Image

UI/UX design for an Event management Tool

Operation and event management processes can be quite daunting due to the numerous factors that need to be considered when planning an event or project. This has always been a matter of concern to event planners and project managers since it has caused numerous events to turn out as unsuccessful over the years.

To provide a lasting and sustainable solution to this challenge, we created a web-based app Called Yipkos.

Yipkos is designed to help event planners and project managers have a seamless experience from planning to presentation of their events. With both, an administrative and attendant dashboard interface, Yipkos is able to help event planners create threads online to promote and monitor every other activity regarding their events, while attendant through their dashboard can sign up and interact with the event organizers.
Estimator Tool Image

Estimator Tool

The IT industry is fast growing and its influence is inarguably evident in other industries. Technology has revolutionized numerous aspects of human life, from reducing the human effort to accurately and efficiently getting work done within shorter time frames. The transportation sector is a perfect example of an IT-colonized industry. Over the years, manually calculating the cost of transportation as always been thought of as

biased. Technology has now made possible, IT-based cost estimation systems that provide accurate quotes based on the distance covered and other pre-determined factors. Bolt movers is a company that provides house and furniture transportation. In a quest to provide their customers with fair and accurate quotes, we created them an AI-based system that provides accurate quotes based on parameters including distance, number of floors and so on. This web application can accommodate numerous number of users and has greatly helped our client achieve uniformity in their reported cost and expenses.
Marine Image

Marine

Aside from the high cost associated with the repair and maintenance of boats, the hassle involved in finding a good repairman capable of effectively repairing your boat when the need arises is beyond bearable. These are the challenges seaport cities have to constantly tackle to successfully operate. On a quest to proffer permanent solution to this problem, we developed the marine platform. An online web service designed to

connect boat owner to boat repairers in the same region for cost-effective and reliable boat maintenance and repair.
Mental health care application Image

Mental health care application

It is no secret millions of people are struggling with their mental health in this era more than any other period in human history. The reason for this deterioration in the quality of life is due to a number of reasons including stress and the inability to express ones feeling freely. The buildup stress, anxiety and anger due to various individual lifestyles over time would in turn result in
a chain of unpleasant occurrences. Mental health therapy is an effective solution to this fast spreading menace, but for numerous reason including beliefs and busy work schedule, isn't an option for most people. In a quest to provide practical solution that would be accessible and applicable to a larger audience, we developed Intimate. Intimate is an interactive platform that helps individuals understand, express, control and share their feelings in a logical manner that ultimately eases them of all forms of stress, anger and pressure that causes poor mental health. Intimate is also designed with a unique feature that provides experts advices targeted at helping users nurture a sound mental health.
Matching concept application in Sport industry Image

Matching concept application in Sport industry

Staying fit and healthy will be next to impossible when your busy schedules won't even cut you some slacks. The only way to keep up with your workout regimen is to find a qualified personal fitness instructor but we all know finding one is not exactly duck soup. Trainer app is a start-up company targeted at providing a lasting and sustainable solutions to these problems without having you break the bank or cut down on your

schedules. Imagine being able to train with a qualified trainer of your choice from the comfort of your home. That is exactly what the trainer app helps you do. You can also establish a connection with your trainer of choice through the internal messenger on the app, custom-made to accommodate as many users as possible. The trainer application also comes with a set of useful time management and schedule organizing tools that will help boost your productivity during workout sessions. To top it off, we went the extra mile to incorporate an administrative panel that supports content management and management servicing purposes to create better value for users.
Loyalty Start up Image

Loyalty Start up

A customer loyalty program is a structured and long-term marketing effort, which provides incentives to repeat customers who demonstrate loyal buying behavior. Successful programs are designed to motivate customers in a business's target market to return often, make frequent purchases, and shun competitors.

Web Dev & UI/UI Design for Luxury Boating Company

"One thing I really like about WebcentrIQ is that they treat every product as though it were their own."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

WebcentrIQ built a web platform to connect marine professionals with potential customers. They designed the UI/UX and wireframes and are considering features like appointment setting and online payments.

San Diego, California
CEO, Legacy Cruises and Events

The two-year partnership is marked by a high level of satisfaction with WebcentrIQ’s quality of development. The team is willing to problem-solve, adjust to feedback, and fix mistakes. Regular communication and clear timelines round out a smooth collaboration.

My main company is called Legacy Cruises and Events. We have a suite of yachts and other vessels in San Diego Bay for private events.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebcentrIQ?

We work with a lot of marine professionals, including captains and people who do custom work, such as fabricators and carpenters. Many of those people don’t have a web presence since it’s a more old-school, traditional industry. I saw an opportunity to provide a platform for these professionals to showcase their work, get more visibility to customers, and maybe even provide quotes and schedule appointments.

WebcentrIQ created the entire platform. I sat down and gave my sense of what it should look like based on my understanding of the marine industry. I detailed what was important to showcase, and what features were important to have. They took it from there.

After they created wireframes for different pages, we made a review of the UI/UX and the feature set. They then went on to develop it. I was mostly involved in driving what the user experience should be and what was important based on my industry experience.

The first phase of the product was web-based. I see room for expansion in the upcoming phases in terms of transactional features — i.e., giving marine professionals the ability to book customers, provide them quotes, or even have those customers pay for the services. I think we can go broader, and even enter the mobile application space. I see a lot of opportunities to continue on, based on the success we’ll see with the web-based platform, which will be coming out soon.

Sheila (Founder and CEO) has been my main point of contact. I’ve also been in a few meetings with Mike (Co-Founder and CTO) to review different proposals.

How did you come to work with WebcentrIQ?

My company has a website for our main operations, and there were some functionalities I wanted to add to it. I was looking for a company in San Diego that could develop a custom booking feature on the site, and I found WebcentrIQ. When it came time for this new initiative, we already had a good working relationship, so I decided to go with them for a new website.

The total so far is in the $50,000 territory.

We started working with WebcentrIQ in February 2018.

Quality-wise, we’ve been very satisfied. One thing I really like about WebcentrIQ is that they treat every product as though it were their own. They don’t always get it right the first time, but they take responsibility and ownership to improve the quality. That’s an important quality to me. I’ve worked with a lot of contractors when it comes to building boats, and the ones that last and that we’re truly satisfied with are the ones that take ownership of the work as though it were their own product.

We also track budgeting and schedules, and I’ve found that WebcentrIQ is really good at establishing milestones upfront. They give me a really good sense of what the timeline and the major milestones are going to be. From both a qualitative and quantitative standpoint, it’s been a super successful relationship.

How did WebcentrIQ perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the key strengths of their team is how well they communicate. We keep in touch on a regular basis, and meetings are promptly scheduled whenever they’re required. They use very good technology to track the work and conduct meetings, whether it’s conference calls or demos.

I appreciate the super high quality of work, the pride that they take in their work, and the follow-through. Working with a company for two years speaks for itself.

Every project has issues that need to be solved. WebcentrIQ has really been able to address problems when they came up. They’re good problem solvers. I haven’t had anything really negative come up, as far as things that were systematic. If something didn’t work, they were really good at coming together, looking at the problem, finding a solution, and moving forward. I haven’t seen anything that they couldn’t do. It’s always been very positive.

They’re very good at scoping things out and taking care of the initial scheduling, and anyone looking to work with them should take advantage of that. Clients should spend time upfront working with the WebcentrIQ team, to get the project properly scoped out and set milestones. They’re very good at those things, and it helps to get the project to a successful outcome.

Other than that, they’ve got very good technological capabilities, and clients should take advantage of that. There are many ways to develop an application, and WebcentrIQ has capabilities that scale to many different types of applications. The upfront work pays off throughout the project.

We haven’t had any missed deadlines.
    One of the first things I noticed was that I was getting excellent quality for a very reasonable cost. That led to the further engagement.

Mobile App Development for Customer Loyalty Program

"They completed the project two weeks sooner than I expected, which was huge for me. "

Dec 2019 - March 2020

WebcentrIQ provided app development services for a customer loyalty program. They worked in Android and completed the project in six weeks.

Toronto, Canada
CEO, Customer Loyalty Program

WebcentrIQ's efforts were met with positive acclaim. The team is proactive, available, and customer-oriented. Customers can expect a diligent team that gets the job done.

I'm the co-founder and CEO of a customer loyalty app. We're a loyalty app for local businesses like restaurants and grocery stores based in Toronto, Canada. We have 16 partners currently.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebcentrIQ?

I hired them to create my mobile app.

We started out with a conversation on all of the features we wanted. Then they provided a roadmap and a scope of work, which was 90% of what we were looking for. They had our signoff on the new roadmap, and they started working on it. Next, they provided a mockup of the app, and we provided our feedback. After the second week, they finished the design and moved onto the development which took four weeks. After six weeks they had the main version of the app completed and we only had to fix a few minor issues.

I had one main point of contact. We also had other designers and developers on our calls.

How did you come to work with WebcentrIQ?

I found them through a referral and they provided a very in-depth quote, which made it seem like they'd been through the process before.

We've invested $10,000 – $20,000.

We began working together in December 2019, and we wrapped up in March 2020.

How did WebcentrIQ perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime we wanted to have a meeting, it happened instantly. They were proactive and available for any calls.

They spent a lot of time working on the user experience and looking for potential bugs. It was great to see that they really cared.

No, it was clear to me that they'd done this process multiple times.

I've already recommended them.