WE ARE ALL-IN-1 SOLUTION FOR YOUR WEB DESIGN

We are Vancouver affordable web design (WEB BC) , veteran owned, locally operated Vancouver web design and SEO Agency.

Expert in website design, WordPress Optimization, WordPress development, eCommerce websites, SEO (search engine optimization = getting found on Google > in simple word), digital marketing consulting, and graphic design; which of course includes, logo design, business card design, and flyer Creation.

Vancouver, Canada
  • 6868 Oak Street
    Vancouver, BC 6699

dkconquestluxury.com virtuouspayment.com whiterockmoving.com vancouvercheapmovers.com grandviewtowing.ca centerlanetowing.com dkconquestconstruction.com   webbc.ca/work

Towing Website for North VAncouver Image

Towing Website for North VAncouver

A simple towing Website Rank in page #1 with ''North Vancouver Towing''

Web Development for Bridal Boutique

"I will definitely be using them in the future and will recommend them to friends and family."

Aug. 2020

A bridal boutique shop required professional assistance in creating a website for the business and hired WEBBC.

Owner, Vero Amore Bridal Boutique

The teams' expertise shone through in the project, and company's management was satisfied with the end product. The team was quick at responding whenever the company had any questions or concerns. The company appreciated the team's honesty throughout the process.

I am the owner of a Bridal Boutique offering bridal services such as sales and rentals of wedding gowns.

For what projects/services did your company hire WEBBC, and what were your goals?

I needed a website created for my business and after attempting to create my own I realized that I needed a professional to assist with the design and development of a site, as well as assistance with SEO optimization.

How did you select WEBBC and what were the deciding factors?

I originally created my website on Wix as I believed I could do it on my own since I only wanted something simple. After realizing it was not what I hoped for, I reached out to Web Developers and have contacted multiples but in the end I chose WEBBC based on their responsiveness and ability to explain all details in a less technical way.

I was very happy with the honest information provided by them and their pricing package simply cannot be beat.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We had multiple phone discussions about my vision to create an easy to navigate website and they were communicating with me through each step to ensure my expectations are met.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I've dealt with one person the entire time and he is the Webmaster of the company.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

I love the outcome of the new website. The design has remained similar to what I had in mind but professionally adjusted by them. Definitely not something I could have achieved without their expertise.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Mostly communicated by phone and email. If there were any delays I would receive a text message or a phone call. Also, if I had any questions or concerns they were very quick at replying.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I loved the honesty and feedback they provided throughout the whole process. Also, for someone like myself who is not very tech savvy, I appreciate the fact that things were explained to me without the use of too much technical lingo.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

There is nothing negative I could say about this company. As a matter of fact, I am beyond happy and glad to have found them. I will definitely be using them in the future and will recommend them to friends and family.

Overall Score Very happy with the overall service

Web Development for Luxury Car Rental Company

"I can't think of anything negative to say. I've been very happy with them."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Replacing an outdated website, WEBBC designed and developed a new WordPress site and provided SEO services. They also manage Google Ads and assist with content creation.

Vancouver, Canada
General Manager, DKConquest

The in-house team loves the new look and feel of the website and the sales are on the rise. WEBBC goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their commitment and willingness to explain the process earned them trust.

I'm a general manager at DKConquest.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBBC?

We were looking for a vendor to help us revamp our website.

WEBBC built a new website for us and continues to manage SEO for it. It's a WordPress site and they were in charge of both the design and the development. They improved the general layout of the website and made transitions between photos very smooth. Now, they also provide strategic advice and help us create the content. In addition, they handle email and content marketing and manage Google Ads for us.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with WEBBC?

We found them through a Google search.

We've spent between $5,000–10,000 CAD (approximately $3,700–$7,500 USD).

The project started in December 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Everyone who saw the website was impressed with it. We get more traffic and the sales have increased.

How did WEBBC perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and they always follow up, keeping us up-to-date with the project. They work very fast and respond immediately, especially if there is an emergency or if we want them to redo something.

They're very honest about the process and what they're working on, so we're never left in the dark.

I can't think of anything negative to say. I've been very happy with them.

Trust them and let them take up the reins.

One time, they worked all weekend to make sure our website was up and running by Monday morning.
    Their prices are very reasonable. Some other quotes we got were much higher.
    We've seen very good results.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

SEO and Web Design for Moving Company

“In the four years before we redid the site, we never generated any leads from it, but now we get 10-20 per week.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

WEBBC rebuilt a website in WordPress and improved SEO for a moving company. They also designed branding assets and now provide ongoing content edits for the site.

British Columbia, Canada
Marc Drouthon
Owner, WhiteRock Moving

Their work resulted in significant revenue increases, permitting investment in new staff and resources. They’re highly responsive and easy to work with, even if project management is a bit disorganized. The sites they built were coded well and they did a great job with SEO.

I’m the owner of WhiteRock Moving.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBBC?

We hired them to rebuild our website from scratch and to improve our SEO.

Our original site was built in Wix. It was poorly made and we didn’t have access to the code from the original developer. We asked WEBBC to build our new site using WordPress, and they also helped with branding tasks like designing a new logo. They did such a good job that we hired them to do work on several additional sites after that. In addition, they handle ongoing edits for us, like updating the content on our main site.

In terms of SEO, they helped us run email campaigns and improve our organic search results.

How did you come to work with WEBBC?

My business partner met them at an event, and they gave a good impression, so I reached out to them a week later.

We’ve spent about $1,500 so far.

We started our initial project in May 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

They’ve done a great job with the SEO—we’re now visible on the first page of search results. We also receive multiple quote requests every day, even without doing targeted digital advertising. The change was incredible. In the four years before we redid the site, we never generated any leads from it, but now we get 10-20 leads per week. Business has gone so well that I’ve been able to invest in more moving trucks and increase my staff.

How did WEBBC perform from a project management standpoint?

It seems like it’s a bit disorganized and that maybe they’re stretched thin trying to help all their clients, but we’ve gotten the code and the results that we need.

They’re always available when we need to get ahold of them. We keep in touch by phone, text, and email, and they’ll respond even very late at night if we have questions.

Sometimes I’ll call and ask them to make a change on the website, and they’ll say they understand, but then they don’t remember the following day. They might need a better system for taking project notes.

I’d recommend giving them a try. It changed our business a lot.