Get found and engage with the right consumers

In our mobile world, consumers no longer wait to be invited to your business, but search the internet and make decisions before you know they are in the market. If you have spent thousands of dollars on your website and advertising, you could still be overlooked. Not actively working a digital marketing strategy is like not having an address, sign, or lights for your building.

WEBB branding is a digital marketing agency, helping businesses get found online and engage with more of the right consumers. We will help you make your mark on the internet, building real-time customer interaction, loyalty, and revenue.

Services include SEO and local search, content marketing, reputation management, video marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, maximizing Google My Business, PPC and digital advertising, advertising media, graphic design, website design and management.

Tulsa, OK

Ti Amo Ristorante Italiano

Marc Miller Buick GMC

Eagle Bluff Resort

Social Media Management for a Local Restaurant

“I can count on them to take care of everything without having to micromanage.”

WEBB Branding leads all social media campaigns, creating posts and promotional assets to attract potential customers. They also engage with customers on Google reviews, replying to feedback.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
General Manager, Local Restaurant

WEBB Branding refined local outreach by focusing on strong social media campaigns and responding to reviews. Several promotions have also gone viral within the city. Thanks to their efforts, customer interest has grown and more people interact with the business.

I’m a managing partner of a small restaurant in Tulsa.

What challenge were you trying to address with WEBB Branding?

Since we’re a small business, our management team doesn’t have a lot of bandwidth to invest in social media. We wanted to bring on a resource who could alleviate that pressure, handling our accounts and focusing our local outreach.

WEBB Branding manages all of our social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We’ll often send them pictures from the restaurant to post. Using our photos, they format and caption them in different ways before posting them as scheduled. More intensive campaigns might involve videos and other promotional collateral. For a recent project, they executed a series of promotions as well as a brewery tour to generate more visibility.

Beyond overseeing our social media, they also send email blasts and reply to our customers’ comments on Google reviews. At times, I might step in to personally respond in a certain way. However, for the most part, they understand how we interact with customers and handle it themselves.

We mostly work with Van (Principle, WEBB Branding).

How did you come to work with WEBB Branding?

Although we operate independently of each other, we’re actually part of a bigger company based in Florida. At the time, we were collaborating with a previous agency while also working with Van on a smaller scale. We decided to have him manage our social media full time based on his past experience. I was familiar with his work as a sales manager for a prominent radio network, so I knew that he produced quality results and had helpful contacts here in Tulsa.

Their full-time work began in January 2018 and is ongoing.

Since WEBB Branding’s involvement, we’ve seen our Google engagement increase substantially. Their responses to reviews and comments have encouraged people to call about our business and check in. We’ve also seen positive results from the brewery tour promotions, some of which went viral in the city.

How did WEBB Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Van is definitely on top of things. I’ve had no issues with timeliness, and he’s never missed a deadline. In terms of communication, we mainly talk via email but also meet in person every month, depending on our business level. If I have a pressing matter, I’m always able to call him.

They’re able to address gaps in our social media marketing. I can count on them to take care of everything without having to micromanage.

They’ve done a good job so far. As a small business owner, I’m always trying to find new ways to drive foot traffic, so I would appreciate if they could provide more outside-the-box ideas.

If you’re looking for a quality agency that is consistent, detail-oriented, and cost-efficient, consider WEBB Branding.