Changing Trends Distinct Designs

We are a team of young and passionate professionals who have provided its clientele a new definition in the field of web, mobility and digital marketing by delivering aesthetic and imperative technological solutions. With 90+ in-house resources and over 1000 successful project deliveries within the past 5 years of our operations, we are a one-stop digital solution provider that could add value to your online presence.

USP: Excellent User Experience with Technology

Thrissur, India

Web and Logo Design for Immigration Services Firm

"I’m pleased with their work."

Sept. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Replacing an ineffective vendor, Webandcrafts provided their expertise on two instances; first for design work that also involved a new logo, and second, for the design of a user-friendly WordPress website.

Kouros Adonis
CEO, GET UK VISA LIMITED

They delivered a fully-functional website, including all the specific requirements for it. Webandcrafts’ expert team was responsive, easy to reach, and provided helpful suggestions along the way. Furthermore, their ongoing maintenance services add great value to the collaboration.

I'm the CEO of GET UK VISA LIMITED and we provide legal services. We have a claim management company, but we mainly provide immigration services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We were looking for web and logo design for our firm.

They’ve worked on two projects for us. The first involved some design work, including logo creation. For the second project, they created a beautiful website on WordPress.

They managed to work out any requests I had in a professional way. I wanted a user-friendly website with a nice design. I also wanted the contact page to be directed in a specific way, which they managed to do.

I had two main points of contact throughout the engagement.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

I found them online through a Google search. Initially, I had hired another company, but I wasn’t happy with their service or design. I made a call to a couple of firms, but I liked Webandcrafts’ presentation and decided to go ahead with them.

We spent $3,000–$4,000.

We worked together on this project from September 2016–January 2017. They still provide maintenance for the website and have been very helpful.

I’m pleased with their work. The website operates well.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

They really helped me out with whatever I needed. They were responsive and time efficient. We most often communicated through the phone, Skype, or WhatsApp. I could call them or message them easily.

They’re skilled and are easy to communicate with.

We have to think about improving the website from time to time. They always have amazing suggestions for me, which help us come up with good ideas.

They’re great at assessing the project, but there needs to be extensive initial communication so that they have a clear understanding of the work, which will help in many aspects.

Overall Score I’ve been super happy.
    I have recommended them many times already.

PHP Web Development for UAE Financial Trading Company

"They’ve pleased us with their work, and that’s enough for me."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Webandcrafts overhauled a website in PHP and now does social media. They enabled data changes in the backend to update and export information and implemented widgets based on externally produced code.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Karthik Arumugam
Digital Marketing Manager, Orient Financial Brokers

Launched and live, the site performs to expectations and is constantly being improved. Webandcrafts provides regular updates and ensures key personnel are available as needed. Their rapid comprehension of specifications and flexibility with scope and pricing make them ideal for ongoing efforts.

I’m a digital marketing manager at Orient Financial Brokers. We’re a financial trading company based in Dubai, UAE.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We wanted to revamp our website. After bifurcating our business, we had to split the website in two and needed to ensure the technical coding was being done correctly. We’ve since signed on for social media services as well.

As we’re in the financial trading industry, we receive constant updates about the market and have to make corresponding changes to values in our backend. We do this multiple times a day, so Webandcrafts built a module that allows us to update values at the click of a button, which then appear through the website automatically. We’re able to export the values as individual PDFs and deliver them to our existing clients.

We’d also obtained code from other sites for a certain licensing fee, and Webandcrafts integrated the associated widgets. These allowed us to expand our information offerings regarding market movements and live prices. They used PHP to build the site and now provide social media services.

I work with one of their project managers and have interacted with their developers a couple of times.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

I’d been in touch with them while I was at my old company and I knew someone from their senior management team. It was quite easy for me to get in touch with them directly when I had my requirements.

We spent $5,000 on the initial project and have since spent more on top of that.

We’ve been working together since February 2018, and the website is live, though they’re still making minor tweaks. We signed a second contract for social media and will hopefully be signing a third, for yet another project, in a few weeks.

The site’s been performing to our expectations. It will never be fully complete, due to the constant innovations in the tech world, but I’m happy with all their services, support included.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve given us constant updates, and there’ve only been a few miscommunications. In those cases, they presented me with personal apologies and moved forward. It’s been a great way to work together. The communication is perfect, and I can talk to multiple people. Our project manager gives me the latest updates, and I can connect with developers when I need to explain the work.

They’re friendly, and they understand requirements easily. When we’ve had to make changes to introduce something new to the website, they’ve been helpful and refrained from increasing our price. They’ve pleased us with their work, and that’s enough for me.

I wish we had a more established system with which to view our progress, rather than having to go back to them or send reminder emails. It would also help to have a dedicated account manager who could get in touch with us directly to ask for requirements and follow up on progress.

I don’t have anything to say.

WordPress Dev for Online Education & Coaching Platform

“Their creativity, design templates, and color choices are awesome.”

Sept. - Nov. 2014

Webandcrafts developed a WordPress site using PHP and Python for the backend. The site features a dynamic banner and photos and a custom color scheme and design. The owners can edit the site themselves.

Tirupati, India
Sreevatsav Rajanampalli
Faculty Member, LEAD Institute of Academics

Webandcrafts delivered a beautiful and highly functional website. With a superior understanding of the project requirements, they customized the design to align perfectly with what it represents. The site demonstrates their artistic talents which they accompanied with excellent communication skills.

Our company provides coaching for GATE and IES, which are exams in India. I’m a faculty member, and I also take care of the technical department of the institute including building the website and operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We were trying to build a website for the company.

I gave them my requirements, and then Webandcrafts gave me 3–4 prototypes along with a logo design. I selected one of those, and they made it into a full-fledged website. The backend was done in PHP and Python, using WordPress templates. We wanted to have a dynamic banner on the website with photos that change dynamically. They designed the site so we can post announcements ourselves for new batches, courses, or exams without contacting the developers. They built a platform that allows me to publish new pages within seconds. We can also update the weekly timetable on the website by ourselves. These are the key features, and we like them.

I was in contact with one of their co-founders and with a developer. The development was carried out by the other members as well.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

I found Webandcrafts online.

The development cost was 50,000 INR (approximately $650 USD).

We started working with Webandcrafts around September 2014. The site was launched in November 2014.

The site has worked exceedingly well from its inception. There are no issues with its responsiveness or downtimes.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

Management-wise, the communication was excellent. We were assigned a designated manager, who bridged the gap between us and the developer. Whenever I had a query or design issue, I emailed her screenshots, and she submitted them to the developer. Project-wise, they understood the work well. The primary form of contact was email. We also used WhatsApp at times for quick resolutions.

Their template designs are great. They came up with unique designs based on a good understanding of our business concept. Our website features a ship’s rudder, something which we didn’t specify to them. Webandcrafts came up with our distinctive design, where each spoke of a ship’s wheel represents something. It’s still on our main page, and I love that feature. Their creativity, design templates, and color choices are awesome. I’ve seen all the websites they’ve created, and each one has a unique color combination. In our case, there is a simple and elegant magenta scheme.

Content writing could be an improvement area.

If clients give proper requirements, Webandcrafts will come up with beautiful designs. There are no issues with them at all, and I’d recommend them to any of my peers. As long as requirements and the business understanding are correct, they’ll deliver.

WordPress Development for Fresh Water Supplier

"I appreciated their teamwork, and they are capable experts in their field."

Jul. 2018

After a previous vendor failed to deliver, Webandcrafts developed a WordPress site to display product information. The website is currently live.

Missouri City, Texas
Robin James
Owner, Fresh N Pure Water LLC

The team built a functional website in a timely manner. Webandcrafts’ expertise benefitted the partnership and eased the process. They worked independently with minimal instruction. Customers can expect an experienced and dedicated team.

I am the owner of Fresh N Pure Water LLC. We are a Texas-based water distributor and manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

I wanted a user-friendly website where customers could read about our product.

Webandcrafts developed a WordPress website to highlight our products.

The team included Abin (CEO, Webandcrafts) and Aparna (Operations Associate, Webandcrafts).

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

I originally worked with another company prior to Webandcrafts, but they weren’t able to complete the job. During my search for a replacement vendor, a friend recommended Webandcrafts to me.

We spent around $5,000.

The project took place in July 2018.

The website was functional and accessible; customers could easily contact us. Webandcrafts was knowledgeable and did an overall fantastic job. I have been happy with their work and their ability to work without too much guidance.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was fantastic and helpful. They finished everything on time. We mostly communicated through email, phone calls, and WhatsApp.

I appreciated their teamwork, and they are capable experts in their field.

No. I think they are great.

I don’t have anything beyond what I’ve already stated.

UX and Front-End Development for Online Learning Platform

“We can see that users are enjoying the new site they built.”

Apr. 2017 - May 2018

Webandcrafts designed and developed a commercial website and a password-protected web app for subscribers. The e-learning platform includes course options, billing, a score dashboard, and a leaderboard.

Kochi, India
Unnikrishnan PG
CEO, Objectmatics Technologies Pvt Ltd

Webandcrafts completed an end-to-end UI redesign that completely revamped the site’s look and feel. The new version is more aesthetically pleasing and much easier to navigate. Their personable and professional team combined high-level design proficiency with an organized workflow.

I’m the founder and CEO of Objectmatics Technologies, a software product development company. One of the key products we’re developing is an online education portal called EarnMarks. The system includes both theoretical and practical sessions. Each course is accompanied by live video. After students master theory, they move on to practice and exams.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

Our in-house team in the UAE initially developed the frontend user interface and backend. We’re still using the same backend, but we felt like the frontend wasn’t really up to par. The UI/UX had significant room for improvement. We came across Webandcrafts while looking for a specialist to help with our website.

We contracted Webandcrafts to design and implement a new UI for our website and web application. EarnMarks.com is our public-facing website where users can look up products and read descriptions. Customers who purchase a subscription have unlimited rights to use our online learning application for one academic year. They receive a user ID and password to log in to a second web portal.

The main interface dashboard displays available subjects. Students can use the online tuition feature to purchase credit hours and subscribe to the classes that interest them. As they virtually attend classes, teachers guide them through particular course material. The scoring dashboard shows users their grades and overall progress, both personally and compared to their peers. A leaderboard lists the top three students currently using our platform.

Webandcrafts helped us select a design, then developed it entirely from scratch using a few technologies, including JavaScript, AngularJS, and PHP. They’ve also created hardcopy promotional materials like brochures, fliers, and magazine ads. Since they were already familiar with our product features, they seemed like the right people to design our brochures. I believe they used Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.

Abin (CEO, Webandcrafts) was my main point of contact. I’ve also dealt with a couple of their project managers.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

We found Webandcrafts through some contacts of ours and got in touch with their CEO.

We spent between $8,000–$10,000.

We started working with Webandcrafts in April 2017. The platform had been in operation before our collaboration began. We deployed the new version in May 2018 and have continued to improve it. We’re hoping to finish the current development phase in a few weeks.

We’ve just launched the new site, so it’s too early to collect real metrics. Having said that, Webandcrafts improved the site’s UI significantly. We can see that users are enjoying the new site they built. Absorption, however, will likely take about six more months. I probably won’t have quantitative numbers before March of next year.

The usage has definitely improved from a qualitative perspective. Users find the new platform much more comfortable to navigate. Visually, it’s more attractive than it used to be.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

Webandcrafts has managed our project very professionally. The project manager effectively communicated my requirements and feedback to the team. When the deliverables are ready, they transfer them to our server for us to evaluate. Their reporting and reviews are quite good.

They use HubSpot to track the daily paid hours that different developers consume. Customers also get an account within that system that shows us how many hours each one spends on our site each day and their overall progress. The remote dashboard shows us what’s going on at any given moment.

Webandcrafts is a team of friendly and flexible people. I’ve found them very useful. Things continuously evolve in software development, and our goals for the platform often change. We can be quite demanding, and they’ve shown outstanding flexibility.

I tell them whenever I feel like something could work better. They’ve been amenable to frequently changing requirements, even if they made them feel a bit uneasy. Their design capabilities are excellent, and they’ve brought new ideas to the table.

Using versioning tools would be an improvement. Development requires version control, so multiple people check progress on a daily basis. It’s a disciplined way of working.

I wouldn’t say they’re bad in this area, but they’re much better concerning friendliness and design capability. They could improve at adhering to the configuration management process.

Clients should make sure that any team they work with follows configuration management practices and uses versioning systems right from day one. This will help to avoid potentially wasted hours.

iOS and Android Development for Mobile Education Platform

"They’re more flexible than other companies we've worked with before."

Sept. 2016 - Mar. 2017

Webandcrafts developed iOS and Android mobile applications, working off existing products and revamping them. The portal includes an education support professionals system.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Web Administrator, AMSI Dubai

The platform has thousands of users on average and functions without problems. The team works with a personal touch, offering flexibility, excellent solutions, and careful communication.

I’m a project manager and web administrator for a school and education organization. I manage the project when it comes to mobile apps and web development.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We'd worked with a different company from India for a year before we contacted Webandcrafts. It was hard to work with them because the communication was very difficult and we didn't get the output we wanted. The product in question is different to our usual work, so it was all very new to us.

The product we gave them had already been developed by the other company. We had documents and wireframes, but they revamped everything from that to a new level. They delivered our iOS and Android application. It’s a mobile application portal, with an education support professionals (ESP) system.

Abin (CEO, Webandcrafts) and one other person were my main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

I'd heard of them a couple of years ago. We knew the background of their company through the media.

$30,000.

We started working together in September 2016 until March 2017.

It’s not a growing platform because it’s not for the public. There’s3,000 users on average. We grow only when we have new branches, so it’s a small portion of what we have in the web interface.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

This was the first time I communicated with someone at the top level. Most of the time, Abin created the tasks and handled any small issues. We used Skype and email. I visited their office a few times as well.

There’s always a personal touch. They’re more flexible than other companies we've worked with before. They’re open to any additional changes, helping us solve problems and talking about extras as well. Most of the time, they were flexible on times and schedules. They worked during our time. Overall, it was fun for us.

I had only good experiences with Webandcrafts.

PHP Software Development for Online Schooling Platform

"They provided a great service for us and we’re very satisfied with them."

Dec. 2014 - 2016

Webandcrafts provided software development services, using open source software in PHP with a MongoDB backend.

CEO, Online Schooling Platform

The development work ensured the company was able to form good relationships with stakeholders, demonstrating the high quality of the build and its excellent functionality. The team communicated well, met deadlines, and were dependable throughout.

I’m the CEO of an online schooling platform. We give software to schools.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We needed help with software development.

They developed basic software for us so that we can help schools in our area have better interactions between teachers, students, and parents.

We used open source software for everything. It was developed in PHP with the backend in MongoDB. The framework that we use in PHP is CodeIgniter. This learning management system helps kids learn from their home. That’s how we described it to schools and we were able to sell it to a sizeable number in our region.

We had a main point of contact and also spoke with one of the developers. They provided good customer service.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

A friend recommended them to us. They were just a startup at the time, but we liked their enthusiasm and passion.

$120,000.

We worked together from December 2014 until 2016.

They provided a great service for us and we’re very satisfied with them. There wasn’t a single issue with any malpractice. Nothing was reported anywhere in our relationship.

Their work helped us to establish good relationships with schools. The platform became a communication tool for several schools to encourage teachers into a pattern of sharing notes. That was a good way for us to increase our business.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

They met deadlines very well. We’re really satisfied. Even after the development work, we’re happy with the service they provide—it's remarkable. We use the phone, email, and mostly WhatsApp to communicate.

They’re trustworthy and dependable.

It would be helpful if their direction moved more toward app development.

Overall Score We had a great customer relationship with them.
    We had a very good experience getting our work done within the deadline.
    We’re really satisfied. Everything is dependable.
    They'd be the company we’d refer to others.

HTML Web Development for Computer Hardware Company

“Communication is one of their strong points.”

Mar. - May 2017

Webandcrafts developed a custom designed website for an educational technology firm. They developed pages in standard HTML using custom coding. The site includes a blog and integrations with social media.

Midway City, CA
Anoop Joseph
CEO, Magnima LLC

The website built by Webandcrafts is now active and receiving more and more visitors. The team excelled in delivering a transparent process by beginning with the scope and fees and following up with progress updates and sample layouts. They were flexible in managing different time zones.

I’m the acting CEO of Magnima LLC, which develops educational technology. I’m in charge of operations, engineering work, strategic plan development, and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We wanted someone to develop our website.

They developed our company website. We chose to have a custom designed website. Their designers worked on the custom layout. Some of the pages were custom coded in a standard HTML.They developed a product page as well as a career page where we can feature our job openings. There’s the standard homepage, a consulting page, and integrations with social media. We also have a blog page.

My initial contact point was with their founder and CEO. He assigned our project to the COO. During the development phase, I also worked with a web developer. There was another developer that supported this project as well.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

One of my colleagues referred them. I looked at their portfolio and the CEO came across as very knowledgeable. They understood our company’s needs and made the impression that they’d be able to get the job done.

We spent $4,000 including $3,500 for design and development. I paid additional fees for more features.

We worked together from March–May 2017.

We launched the website at the beginning of 2018. Each month the traffic is increasing. We’re focusing on a target audience. We’re promoting the website through social media.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

We had Skype calls at the beginning of the project to go over the requirements. We also used email and phone calls. They were very flexible. They were available at the time I requested. With email communication, they reply within a day. They’re proactive. If one of the features wasn’t satisfactory, they’d address it with me. Communication is one of their strong points.

Usually, they communicate the requirements in writing and give us an invoice at the very beginning. This way we know what we’re working with. During the project development, they keep us updated on the progress and send sample layouts. We’re able to see that the project is being actively worked on in a timely fashion.

Having some of the developers work second shift so they would work during our work hours would be nice. I was flexible and able to work with them during their office hours though.

Have a clear picture of what your requirements are. Document the high-level features you’re looking for on your website or app. As long as you have clear goals, they will create your full technical, high-level requirements.

They finished it within the budget.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Data Services Company

“They came up with some interesting ideas to make the website better.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Webandcrafts designed an HTML website, integrated into WordPress, and then worked on SEO and digital marketing for the site. They continue to support marketing activities such as Google Analytics.

Thrissur, India
Tony Paul
Co-Founder, Datahut

Since the digital marketing work began, leads have increased 7% month-on-month. While the new website is yet to launch, the team was professional, creative, and produced an excellent design for the site.

Datahut is a cloud-based data extraction company. We help retailers and brands extract data from the internet and then manage the service. The customers don’t need to write code or manage the service to get the data.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We wanted to find a partner to take care of our website design, maintenance, and a few digital marketing and marketing automation parts.

We decided to build an HTML page and integrate that with WordPress. They designed the website from scratch, then integrated it into WordPress. We’re also working with to implement blogs and other marketing automation software.

Their team made sure that the content is optimized and that the blog meets current SEO standards. They helped us integrate different marketing automation tools to the website such as Google Analytics. We still have an ongoing contract for marketing activities and a maintenance contract for the website.

We have two main points of contact. One is a team lead for web development, Vimal (Digital Marketing Head, Webandcrafts), who handles the digital marketing and Jilu (VP Business Development, Webandcrafts) is also in touch with me.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

We talked to different companies. Webandcrafts were the most responsive, and we knew each other from Facebook. They came up with some creative ideas that we really loved, so we decided to work with them.

$12,000–$13,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The total number of leads increased by 7% month-on-month after we started working with them on the digital marketing side. We still haven’t launched the website because we have a few integrations pending.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really good and they’re professional. Whenever we had questions or issues, they fixed it quickly. They came up with some interesting ideas to make the website better. They exceeded our expectations. We used email, WhatsApp, and phone to communicate.

They have a very good design team. They’re very proactive with fixing customer’s issues. If I reach out to them at night, they’re really helpful.

They could set up a customer support ticketing system. I’ve discussed that with them and they’re going to implement it.

Be clear on your requirements and understand what you want to achieve. They invited us to their office, where we had a nice brainstorming session. By the end of the session, we had a clear idea of what we wanted. Have that detailed conversation with them and establish detailed specifications.

It’s very good.
    I’d recommend them anytime.

Web Design and Digital Marketing for Accounting & Law Firm

"All of their deliverables are of top quality."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Webandcrafts designed and developed a WordPress site for an accounting and law firm, and are now working to boost SEO. The team has also taken on additional design and video production projects.

Ontario, Canada
Dayse Goncalves
Marketing Manager, BGD Group

Webandcrafts delivered a well designed website, and rankings and leads have increased as a result of SEO, though not as much as expected. The high quality of their deliverables and the team’s ability to stay on schedule has stood out, helping this partnership last over three years.

I'm the marketing manager for BGD Group. We are an accounting advisory and law firm based in Ontario, Canada. We service small to midsize businesses in the area and some international clients as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Webandcrafts?

We originally approached Webandcrafts to update our website. We had a very basic site and were looking for better design and functionality. Based off of the success of that project we contracted them to do some more design work, as well as SEO and production of a few videos.

They built the website using WordPress and it has some key functions such as social media integration. They also do general SEO work to improve our rankings and we have engaged them on some video productions as well.

One of the co-founders is my account manager and main point of contact. Any time we need service from a different area of the company he will put me in contact with the right person.

How did you come to work with Webandcrafts?

We did a web search and came across their portfolio. We contacted them and a few other agencies, but we were most impressed by their portfolio and proposal.

We have been working with them since January 2015.

We now rank pretty well on some of the keywords that we asked them to focus on. We were expecting a few more leads from the SEO work, but we definitely have seen growth. Additionally, since publishing the site we have not had any significant problems. We had an in-house developer that would make some adjustments to the site that would cause it to have a few errors, but none of that was a result of what Webandcrafts delivered. All of their deliverables are of top quality.

How did Webandcrafts perform from a project management standpoint?

I am always able to communicate with my account manager and anyone else I need through him. They also have a platform that allows me to track their timesheets so that I can see what they are charging us for. We talk through email and Skype, and they are always reliable at delivering their work on time.

The quality of their work has always been very good, especially their design work. They also have great customer service and are very easy to reach out to in order to voice concerns or anything like that.

We are charged by the hour, but I would rather have a fixed price. While I have access to their timesheets and can see how they are billing us, I would be more comfortable if we could work with a fixed price.

Be clear with your expectations. If they understand what you want out of the project they will do a very good job.