Custom Software Development focusing on MVPs

webamboos is a solution driven Company, focused on development of MVPs. Our mission is to gain market trust by generating/designing/building professional software, using the latest technologies adapted to each business.

We have expertise in several technologies (NodeJs, VueJS, ReactJs, Redux, Vuex, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Firebase, Docker, AWS, Jenkins...) that we have used for developing softwares that have different areas of application: - IoT, AI, Fintech, Automotive, Retail, etc.

Timisoara, Romania
  • 2, Vasile Alecsandri
    Timisoara, TM 300078

The solution is formed of 4 parts:

- Sensors: all the machines have a sensor on the consumed current. The read data are sent to the monitoring application via HTTPS requests

- Monitoring Application: based on the consumed current, the application detects the statuses of the machines: working, resting, offline, setup and disconnection. When the working state is detected, the algorithm counts the number of

produced products. All the data could be proccess the historical and real time data

- Operative Application: is installed on tablets that are assigned to one workmachine or a group of workmachines. The application permits the operative stuff to introduce the produces products and the wasted ones. When the monitoring application detects a resting status on a workmachine, the operator is triggered to set a reasong for resting.

- Report Platform: the patform were the supervisors could manage the operative teams, schedule working hours, edit the entries of the operative stuff, generate reports. On the platform, supervisor could watch the statuses of all workmachines and to know in real time the OEE coefficient.

The platform has several types of users with different persmissions.

- Visitor (not registered user): read articles from the platform

- User (registered user): Has all the features of Visitor. Beside this the users could bookmark as favorite articles and have the possibility to chat with other users

- Contributor: Has all the features of User. Beside this, contributors could write new articles. The

articles are published just after review.

- Moderator: Has all the features of Contributor. Beside this, the moderator's main goal is to accept, deny or delete recently added articles.

- Admin: Has all the features of Moderator. Beside this, admin could manage users, languages and other settings

The articles on the platform are formed by having tools of custumization of the structure. The permitted components are text, audio, video, gallery, and other.

All the artciles shall be assigned to Collections of articles and the Collections of articles are grouped in Groups of Collections.

Mobile application developed in React Native. The application permits adding real bank accounts and bank cards. Internally, the application give the possibility to create a virtual card with different currencies. The user shall transfer money from real bank accounts to the virtual cards. Having money on the virtual cards, the user can transfer money to any friend from his contact list that has this application installed. The

application shall permit adding cryptocurrency accounts.

Web Dev and Marketing for E-Commerce Platform

"Their company culture was impressive, and their work exceeded my expectations."

Feb. - June 2018

webamboos delivered web development and digital marketing services for an e-commerce website. They built the site from scratch and implemented several features, including a payment system and a dashboard.

Eugeniu Manoli
Founder, Led House Gallery

By automating several processes, the webamboos team reduced costs and drove revenue. They delivered a complex website and were committed to the success of the business. Customers can expect friendliness and professionalism from their team.

I am the founder and CEO of a Romanian e-commerce company.

For what projects/services did your company hire webamboos?

I hired them to build a website and provide social media marketing services for my business. I also needed webamboos to integrate my site with popular e-commerce platforms like eMAG and Amazon.

My goal was to establish a fully automated online business that grows exponentially.

A friend of mine recommended that I work with webamboos. I chose them because they appeared to be a reliable long-term partner that could build custom solutions to meet my needs.

The team built an online shopping website from scratch. They implemented a featured products section, a user dashboard, and a payment system that complies with GDPR. After developing the site, they wrote an email plug-in that automatically sends emails to customers. Their team introduced eMAG integrations, connected my platform to Amazon, and synchronized my site with other Romanian online shops. They also built an advertising tool that automatically displays best-selling products on Facebook and Google Ads.

There were five developers that were assigned to my project.

In the first 3 months, my sales went from €1,000 (approximately $1,100 USD) per month to €4,000 (approximately $4,500 USD) per month. I now spend 25 fewer hours per week tracking and posting my products. This allows me to spend more time developing and growing my business.

They understood all of my needs and were dedicated to the success of my business.

Their company culture was impressive, and their work exceeded my expectations. Their team is friendly and professional, and they over-delivered in terms of development and marketing support. They logged more hours than what was stated in our initial plan without requesting additional payment.

Every business needs to grow, and webamboos is moving in the right direction.

Web Dev Support for IT Service Provider

“They’re focused on providing solutions and solving problems that aren’t entirely specified or defined.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Recognized for their expertise in MongoDB and React, webamboos initially developed a content dissemination platform. Then, they were retained full-time and now assist with custom software and web development.

Timisoara, Romania
Ionut Tepeneu
CTT Director, ETA2U

After positive results on their first project, webamboos won a long-term contract due to their strong expertise. After the company struggled with a problem for over a year, webamboos developed yet another helpful solution. The talented team offers reliability and good communication.

I’m the director in charge of technological transfer for research and development for ETA2U, one of the largest IT integrators in Romania. We’re suppliers of IT solutions, both hardware and software, for a large variety of customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with webamboos?

My division is mainly R&D. We try to add value for our customers by providing custom solutions in addition to the delivered hardware. Our department focuses on creating this type of solution, and we decided to outsource development to webamboos.

We initially collaborated with webamboos to develop a platform geared toward the arts and culture sector. It allows users to log in and upload dynamic content for dissemination.

After we were convinced of webamboos’ skills, we created a broader collaboration contract for the retention of full-time development resources on their end. We identified a niche in the market for a monitoring software for manufacturing machines. It provides output regarding the performance and availability of a machine. It was a mixed project requiring knowledge about embedded development. We used some IoT nodes with custom hardware. There was also web development for analysis, data gathering, and communication between the devices and the machines.

We have a designated account manager who responds to all our requests. They also have a technical project manager who drafts the requirements. Our requests are product-oriented and webamboos develops them with technical solutions for how to solve our problems.

How did you come to work with webamboos?

We were introduced to their founder/CEO through a common acquaintance, and we found out that they were familiar with the technology we were looking for. We wanted someone familiar with MongoDB and React, and they fit this profile.

We started working with webamboos in November 2017, and the collaboration is ongoing. The initial product required 3–4 months of development work. After the successful deployment of that project, we decided to retain webamboos to allow us to create development tasks each month.

The first product we delivered was a complete success. The arts and culture platform for a local university was delivered on time and satisfied all of their requirements.

After that, they also implemented a well-established algorithm regarding analysis for sensors and the data gathered from them. It was a machine-learning algorithm that parses all the values from the sensors and, based on those values, we’re able to determine the performance of a machine. We struggled with the problem for a year and a half before we offered it to webamboos, and they solved it successfully.

How did webamboos perform from a project management standpoint?

We use the Kanban agile methodology, and they use Jira as a project management tool. We use Microsoft Project internally, and we synchronize our tasks, deadlines, and milestones for each project. We have good communication.

They’re focused on providing solutions and solving problems that aren’t entirely specified or defined. Other companies we’ve worked with reacted only to the requirements provided. webamboos is open-minded. They come up with their own solutions, and they bring an external point of view that often proves better than ours. webamboos has a fresh take on our problems.

They could grow more. Our requirements are pressing, and our projects are growing larger and larger. They have limited resources now, but they may be able to grow in time.

It’s important to have good communication. If the client puts all the potential problems on the table, webamboos will provide a better solution and ensure fast deployment for the project.

Overall Score We have a good collaboration.
    They kept everything organized.
    They’re not the least expensive on the market, but the value for money is good.
    I’ve already referred them to two colleagues.

Wallet App for Software Developer

"I found their ability to adapt to new technologies very impressive"

Nov. 2018 - Apr. 2019

webamboos designed and developed a wallet app for mobile funds transferring. They built the app using ReactNative and Firebase.

Costel Barus
Owner, Danco Solutions

The app launched successfully and provides the local community with a hassle-free money transfer alternative. The webamboos team is resourceful and completed the platform using an effective project management style.

I am the owner of Danco Solutions, a software development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire webamboos?

I hired them to create a mobile money transfer app.

I learned about them from a third-party tech research platform.

They developed a mobile app with fund transferring capabilities and a web administration application. They used ReactNative and Firebase in order to complete the project.

I worked with three people; one project manager, one frontend developer, and one backend developer.

They completed the app successfully and it now provides an easy money transfer option within our community.

They used Scrum management and it was very efficient.

I found their ability to adapt to new technologies very impressive.

No, none that I can think of.