Web & Mobile App Development Company

Web development company Web Peppers provides full services, all around Drupal, Wordpress, AngularJS, NodeJS, React JS, Symfony, Python, C#, .Net, iOS, Android : consulting, web design, UX, development, test, support.

We offer the perfect combination of benefits profits and advantages for customers:

Best quality

100% task performing

Individual approach to needs and wishes

Flexible pricing policy

Web development company Web Peppers is always open for new business contacts. We can be proud to execute most unusual, non-trivial tasks, rejected by other web developers. There is no word "impossible" for us. It is really possible to check this out by your own experience.

Kiev, Ukraine
    Denmark

Startups and Enterprises.

Webooster

Backend and Frontend Development, WordPress + Javacript

If you are looking to build a website like this contact us at [email protected] or visit our portfolio here: https://web-peppers.com/our-portfolio.

SolutionsFly

Backendless

Abingdon-on-Thames

Аddswap

Vesuvio Pizza

Swiss Advance

Software Dev for Digital Advertising & Media Solutions Firm

“Not only do they have good project management, but their quoting method is excellent.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Web Peppers provides a range of front- and backend services for an advertising platform that rewards loyal users. They also handle development for third-party client solutions.

Dublin, Ireland
Director of Operations, Kastfast Ltd

The Web Peppers team continues to be a cost-effective option for SQL and Microsoft-related projects. Despite the time differences, they remain responsive, assisting with sudden project deployments regardless of the hour. Their collaborative nature and reliability make them strong partners.

I’m the director of operations at Kastfast Ltd, a B2B digital advertising and media solutions firm. We’re a young company crafting customer-facing solutions for businesses with large volumes of users (e.g., mobile operators). Most of our solutions revolve around rewarding loyal users with bonuses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Peppers?

Although we have our own technical team, we needed external resources to help us customize our core loyalty rewards platform. We were looking for developers with a range of technical skills across a number of software tools.

Web Peppers is currently working with us to customize our proprietary rewards solution, providing both front- and backend development. It’s a platform that allows businesses to advertise to users in a unique way.

On the frontend, they’re helping us with our web and mobile web components. They then tie that into the backend using APIs. The team is responsible for API running, testing, and integration. Other key backend work includes SQL database creation and formation.

In addition to working on our solution, Web Peppers handles development for a number of mobile operators. In one instance, we hired them to maintain and support a product for one of our clients.

I mainly work with their head of tech and project manager who coordinate with each other. The project manager is responsive and extremely efficient. She also has a good working knowledge of our disciplines, including SQL and JavaScript.

How did you come to work with Web Peppers?

At the time, we faced a number of challenges: the cost of local resources was too high, and the market was full. It was difficult to find the appropriate resources to handle our project. I extensively researched several development firms worldwide, gauging their technical skills and English proficiency. Out of all the candidates, Web Peppers was the only vendor that could handle both SQL and Microsoft tools.

We’ve spent about €50,000 (approximately $57,00 USD) thus far.

We’ve been working with them since June 2018.

We have a service level agreement (SLA) with all of our clients and have yet to have a high-priority fault to contain. That is to say, we haven’t had any outages due to Web Peppers’ work, which is pretty good.

How did Web Peppers perform from a project management standpoint?

The time difference has never been a problem. Because we have clients on the opposite side of the world, we’ll occasionally have to deploy parts of the project in the middle of the night. In those cases, Web Peppers has diligently supported us. They’re willing to participate in conference calls at any time of the day, which is absolutely essential. When we need them, they respond. In terms of communication, we use Jira and Slack to coordinate.

Not only do they have good project management, but their quoting method is excellent. They make sure to scope out the project well and deliver an analysis before they start working. That way, we know exactly what we’re paying for and can see the final estimate.

The engagement is still young, but I haven’t had any problems with them yet. There are instances when errors occur due to a language issue, but those are easy to address.

You have to be detailed. Scope out the project first and educate them on exactly what you want to achieve. Give them a set of business requirements as well as designs.

I’ve recommended them already.

Web Developer Recruitment for Retail Furniture Business

“They’re our most successful hiring partner.”

2015 - 2016

Web Peppers worked with an IT department to recruit Drupal developers, finding two suitable resources for the team.

Ukraine
Volodymyr Krasnoshapka
Drupal Team Leader, JYSK

The resources they worked on recruiting are still working within the team, demonstrating their good fit and suitability for the role. Web Peppers’ team communicated effectively, collaborated well, and were able to produce excellent results.

JYSK is a large Danish retailer with more than 2,500 stores around the world. I’m a Drupal team leader in the Ukrainian IT department of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Peppers?

We needed help hiring Drupal developers in Ukraine.

They provided two developers for our team. We gave them a job description and received a few CVs. We needed senior-level developers, so we spent some time adjusting our requirements to best reflect our needs. Based on this, they offered some good candidates, out of which we could have hired more than two people.

We continue to use them whenever we need to hire additional resources. I know they offer development for Drupal and other technologies, but we haven’t used them for that.

The cost of their services was around $5,000.

We started working with them around 2015, then hired another developer through them in 2016. We don’t have an open contract at the moment, but whenever we need to find additional developers, we will use their services.

Both of the developers we hired are still working with us.

How did Web Peppers perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always available and provided good communication over phone calls, text, and email. We received CVs over email and interviewed the candidates internally. I was responsible for the collaboration with their team and for the hiring process in general. I worked with them to adjust the technical requirements we had for the developers.

They’re our most successful hiring partner. We’ve used other agencies in Ukraine and Denmark, but never managed to actually hire any of the candidates they referred.

No. We’ve had a good collaboration and good results so far.

Clients need to provide concrete specifications for the resources they’re considering hiring, detailing their company’s profile and needs.

They provided good-quality services at an acceptable cost.

Custom Web Dev. for Startup Consultation Firm

"They completed some tasks much sooner than expected because they identified simpler solutions."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Web Peppers has completed multiple development projects using Python, React Native, and AngularJS. They have built large PHP platforms. developed new features, and fixed legacy code issues.

Stockholm, Sweden
Maxim Moneta
Managing Director, Startup Consultation Company

Web Peppers delivers projects on aggressive timelines, conceives creative code upgrades, and adapts their workflow to suit the requested reporting process. Their impressive technical skill and orderly management structure make them an ideal partner for a wide range of complex development projects.

I am a co-founder and the CEO of a consultation and mentoring company that works with startups. We also provide development resources in some cases.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Peppers?

We needed additional resources for the initial development and improvement of multiple products.

Web Peppers initially developed an application using Python, AngularJS, and React Native.

We build landing pages and simple websites, but have used their team for multi-thousand-user platforms. From the start, they have specialized in large PHP portals.

Over the last six months, I have been in touch with around 10 people from their company. One of their principals was a main contact for our work, but I also requested a dedicated project manager and QA resources.

How did you come to work with Web Peppers?

I have had a business relationship with Evgen Rybak, one their founders, for 15 years. We went to the same university. He focused on different development technologies than myself, and could sometimes complete client projects that I could not.

After Web Peppers was formed, I assigned them a problematic startup project that another development team had started. They sorted out and refactored some legacy code, taking care of support and developing new features. Even though it was a bit challenging, the project was completed successfully. It consisted of a lot of issues and undocumented code. I was satisfied with their work, and appreciated their ability to adopt our processes.

The cost of their work has been above $10,000.

We started working with Web Peppers in September 2017. They continue to serve as our outsourced development team. We have recently discussed the next scope of enhancements for a product.

I mostly work with startups, so we don’t spend a lot of time focusing on KPIs. Based on the estimates we’ve gotten from Web Peppers, they’ve delivered quite well, with a +/-10% margin. They never exceeded the 10% overhead included in my calculations.

Web Peppers proposed some technical innovations and upgrades for the code. They completed some tasks much sooner than expected because they identified simpler solutions. Their work has been quite solid.

How did Web Peppers perform from a project management standpoint?

I wrote a short guide describing our processes, including what tools to use, how frequent reports should be, and what the deliverables should be. They adopted that guide without additional discussions and have been following it ever since.

One problem I’ve always had with outsourcing is that teams follow their own processes instead of reporting in the format requested by the customer. Web Peppers has actually worked within the process I initially defined.

I’m a technical person myself, so I’ve asked to communicate directly with their developers and discuss the work in precise terms. Because I didn’t need a very experienced project manager, I asked for a more junior resource for general micromanagement and communication. I even offered to train that person, since I don’t mind sharing my experience. I was surprised to see that even the junior PM I asked for performed quite well. Had I not known about it, I wouldn’t have noticed a difference in experience.

Web Peppers typically has a few junior developers training in the pipelines, but those resources aren’t normally assigned to customers. I find this approach to work best.

They gave me a few options for communication tools, but we use Favro for project management on our side. It’s a Swedish tool similar to Trello, but with an easier basic workflow organization. They used Favro for task planning and updates. We use Slack, where the team is constantly active, for instant communication. I can also call them using Telegram or Viber if I have an urgent request. They normally respond instantly.

We have shared feedback both ways. Normally I wouldn’t accept this, but their members know what they’re talking about.

They have a good discipline, which is a rare thing to find in the outsourcing and IT professionals market. If I have an urgent request, they can even work on Saturdays and during evenings.

They work too much. The workday could be cut down to less than eight hours. This is good from a business point of view, but not when it comes to their personal lives.

It’s vital to define process steps at the start of the collaboration. After this, everything will work flawlessly. Web Peppers is a logic-oriented company, without sales discussions and other things. If they receive a precise request, they will do it, but the process needs to be formalized.

They are flexible to overtime, understand deadlines, and maintain the process. We haven’t had any problems.
    They have standard rates relative to the global outsourcing market, and the job they’re doing is worth the money.
    I have received the expertise I expected.
    I have recommended them to some partners who didn’t have development teams.

Numerous WordPress Sites for Development Company

"They are experts in what they do, and their management is focused on getting the work done."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Web Peppers augmented an in-house team with several PHP developers and project managers. They have built five responsive WordPress sites to be accessed across the globe.

St. Petersburg, Russia
Dmitry Rys
CEO, Csr-soft

Customers are pleased with the functional WordPress sites delivered by Web Peppers. The agency's efficient project management, dependable communication, and intelligent problem-solving set them apart as a valuable development resource.

We are a computer development company based in Sankt Petersburg, Russia. We work with customers in Russia, Germany, France, and other locations. We have our own products, but focus mainly on programming for others.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Peppers?

We had an in-house Python team, but started looking for a partner when we needed additional developers and skills for work on customer web projects.

Web Peppers has worked on five responsive, multilingual WordPress sites.

They provided three full-time PHP developers for our work. Web Peppers has dedicated staff for project management.

How did you come to work with Web Peppers?

They were recommended to us by a friend.

The cost of their services is $6,000—$8,000 per month.

We started working with Web Peppers in September or October of 2017. We have completed our first task, but the collaboration continues.

The site we built with their help is intended for a specific clientele. We don’t have any metrics for it, but the client has been satisfied with the work and the site is working fine.

How did Web Peppers perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Redmine for task tracking, along with Skype and Slack for communication. Their performance was good.

Working with them is nice. The top management is made up of intelligent people.

We are a service company, so the work done by Mobiwolf was on our own customers’ behalf. As such, I can’t provide any comments.

Consider a collaboration with Mobiwolf. They are experts at what they do, and their management is focused on getting work done.

IT Recruiting Services for Human Translation Agency

"We’ve been happy with them and aren’t looking to work with another company."

2014 - Ongoing

Web Peppers is the partner of choice for recruiting employees, specifically developers and account managers. Once they’re given requirements, they use their vast network to find the right candidates.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Ukraine
Maksym Bielushkin
VP of R&D, OneHourTranslation

Their involvement has been crucial in staffing the entire company. Through their services, over 50 people have been hired. Prompt communication is one of their strong suits and they’ll keep providing candidates till the right one is found. They could improve by knowing market wages in more detail.

I’m the VP of the R&D department of OneHourTranslation. It’s an Israeli-based company that provides online translation services with an office in Kiev, Ukraine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Peppers?

We needed to recruit new developers and account managers for our company.

I created a description of our company and a list of the technologies we needed. We specified the required English level and put together some technical tasks. This information was given to Sergey (IT Manager, Web Peppers), who relayed it to his team which then recruited people using their HR network in Kiev. This included the use of specialized Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups, Skype channels, a Ukrainian developers’ site, a Ukrainian job portal, and other mediums.

We’ve recruited all the staff in our company with their help. Our outsourcing team was most likely also set up using Web Peppers’ guidance. I believe that they provide other services as well, but we’ve only used them for recruiting.

I worked directly with Sergey.

How did you come to work with Web Peppers?

I know Sergey’s brother, who also works with him.

I haven’t been involved in payments. I believe that they receive a $1,000–$1,500 bonus for each filled position after a three-month trial period. We’ve hired more than 50 people in total with Web Peppers’ help, so I estimate that we pay them around $10,000 per year.

We started working with Web Peppers in 2014, one year after our office was established. We’ve been happy with them and aren’t looking to work with another company.

We’ve used Web Peppers to recruit all our positions over the last four years and they’ve done their job very well. After I give him a list of requirements, Sergey will give me updates and arrange interviews with candidates. If necessary, we will have several interviews until finding the right candidate.

How did Web Peppers perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily use Skype for communication. I find it to be an almost obsolete application but I haven’t deleted it because of this collaboration. Sergey is very communicative; if I don’t answer his texts within one hour or two, he will call me for an update. I find this to be a strong quality.

Aside from recruitment, I know that Web Peppers also works on development projects.

From time to time, we will have requests for salary increases. I know the market wages for developers, but not for account managers, support people, translators, and marketing managers. I asked Sergey what the correct salary would be for a marketing person and he needed some time to research it. Providing us with this information up front would be an improvement.

I personally find them to be nice people. This has contributed to us having a good collaboration but I don’t know how they work with other clients.

They’ve helped us whenever we need to recruit someone.
    It’s hard for me to assess this aspect.
    I would definitely recommend them.