Your Website Made Simple

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC is a full-service web design and development company working with residents and businesses around North America.

Freelancer
Statesboro, GA

Our current key clients are those with an already existing website needing some design advice, or some help upgrading their site to function better.

Facilities Management Services Group Site

Certified Inspections, Inc

Envoy Equipment, LLC Site

Bread of Life Christian Center

Be Happy Live Healthy Site

Web Development for Dog and Cat Kennel

"They made the process very easy."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC, did full-stack development of a website. They continue to provide maintenance and hosting.

Kingston, Georgia
Jerry Brownlow
General Manager, Country Run Boarding Kennel LLC

The website has drawn more customers while helping to retain existing customers. Expect a proactive partner who takes ownership of the development process and the solution after delivery.

I’m the general manager of a boarding kennel for dogs and cats.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

We needed web development.

We wanted a simple and intuitive website with a modern look that would help us stand out against local competition.

I knew about them because they’d engaged with a separate company I work with. I already knew they were capable of functional and aesthetically pleasing web design at reasonable rates.

They developed and maintained our website and they provide ongoing hosting.

I only correspond with one person at Web Marketing Solutions, LLC.

The website has allowed us to grow our new customer base and has helped us retain our existing customers.

I met one-on-one with my representative multiple times. I am not web-savvy, so it was helpful to have that personal attention. I didn't have to jump through hoops to submit my ideas. They are proactive and very responsive to my concerns or questions.

They made the process very easy.

No, I’m very satisfied.

Web Design & Email Marketing for Food Equipment Company

“Web Marketing Solutions, LLC regularly brings new ideas to the table.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Using the previous site as a reference, Web Marketing Solutions, LLC developed a new site, adding admin functions to help with maintenance. They currently support email marketing and social media efforts.

Cartersville, Georgia
Cliff Evans
President, Envoy Equipment

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC leveraged their technical knowledge to help drive business growth. Site traffic has increased regularly due to the newly revamped design and digital marketing support, and the internal team can also modify some of the content themselves with the admin backend.

I am the president of Envoy Equipment. We are a full-service equipment marketing company that focuses on the food industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

We hired Web Marketing Solutions, LLC to design and manage our new website in addition to email marketing and social media management.

Our goals were to create a strong web presence to market our equipment.

I had known Daniel (Owner, Web Marketing Solutions, LLC) for many years and knew him to be a diligent professional. Some of my other colleagues had also used his company with great results, so I decided to go with them.

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC took our existing website and built a new site with a revamped design. They integrated an admin backend that allowed my team to access and change some of the site information on their own while keeping other content locked down. They also found creative ways to move our business into the online marketplace such as email marketing and social media strategy.

Daniel was my sole point of contact.

Our website traffic has increased on a regular basis thanks to their efforts. They now continue to manage and support our site.

We’ve had no issues working together with the Web Marketing Solutions, LLC team.

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC regularly brings new ideas to the table.

No, I know of no issues that need to be improved.

Overall Score Overall, they deliver great work.
    They're punctual.
    They have very good prices.
    It's a great site design.
    I will continue to use them.

Site Audit & Refresh for Nonprofit

"They were proactive and easy to work with, and the final product reflects our organization’s mission."

Dec. 2018–Feb. 2019

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC was brought on board to conduct a site audit and make key improvements to refresh the existing platform.

Boston, Massachusetts
Mike Cole
Executive Director, TUGG

The collaboration contributed to an increase in new user sign-ups on the platform and a decreased bounce rate on the site. Web Marketing Solutions, LLC was a quality partner because of their dedicated approach and emphasis on collaboration throughout the project.

I’m the executive director of TUGG, a Boston-based nonprofit. We focus on identifying and supporting early-stage youth-centered nonprofits within our city.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

We hired Web Marketing Solutions, LLC to perform an audit and refresh our website.

We wanted our site to be up to date with current security needs. Additionally, our goal was to have refreshed, new content and architecture on our site.

We found Web Marketing Solutions, LLC through Catchafire, a skill-based volunteer matching website.

To begin the project, their team performed an audit on our platform and transferred our domain from Network Solutions to Squarespace. From there, they created new forms and content for the site. Their team also updated our SSL security.

Daniel (President & CEO, Web Marketing Solutions, LLC) was my main point of contact.

Our website is now more secure, and the information is now consolidated and streamlined for users. Since working with Web Marketing Solutions, LLC, we’ve had a lower bounce rate, and our signup rate has increased.

They took a tenacious approach to finish the project. Their quick follow-ups made the process efficient. Daniel texted me directly with new suggestions and ideas for improving the site.

They were proactive and easy to work with, and the final product reflects our organization’s mission. My experience working with Web Marketing Solutions, LLC was wonderful. They produced quality work and took an active part of the collaboration. Their team offered strong solutions and asked the right questions to deliver the best website.

For my project, there was nothing they could have done better.

Web Development for Nonprofit

“This project couldn’t have gone any better.”

Nov. 2018 - Nov. 2018

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC audited an existing WordPress website, focusing on problems with the platform that cause issues with speed, performance, and responsiveness. They also helped plan a full redesign.

Toms River, New Jersey
Michael Bucca
Director of Marketing, Ocean's Harbor House

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC improved the site user experience and overall performance, eliciting praise from constituents. The team stayed on schedule throughout the project, following an organized and efficient workflow. They were a valuable partner that delivered high-quality work.

I’m the director of marketing for Ocean’s Harbor House. We offer a safe place for youth in Ocean and Monmouth County, New Jersey. We provide emergency shelter and transitional living arrangements for youth ages 10–21. I’m primarily responsible for managing external communications, donor relations, and our digital assets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

Our existing WordPress site was about five years old and had been worked on by several different vendors. Multiple issues had accumulated over time. We needed a vendor to audit the existing platform in preparation for a redesign scheduled for 2019.

We wanted to improve the existing site before we completely overhauled it, correcting any issues with the current design, widgets, and other elements.

They participated in Catchafire, a program that connects digital vendors with nonprofits in need of assistance.

First, their team broke down the website into separate components, then they updated or repaired any elements that were causing problems with load speed, responsiveness, or user experience. They also helped us come up with several concrete steps to enhance the existing template to get ready for the full redesign.

I had one main point of contact.

Their work has significantly improved our user experience. Constituents have commented on the positive changes in our website and its performance.

They quickly executed on the timeline we established. I was impressed by their organization skills and efficient workflow.

I most appreciated the speed and accuracy of their work. My inquiries were always promptly addressed, and I could trust them to deliver high-quality work.

No, I don’t think so. This project couldn’t have gone any better.

WordPress Development for EdTech Startup

"Web Marketing Solutions, LLC completed the work quickly and delivered a clean website."

Mar. 2019 - Mar. 2019

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC converted an eight-slide PowerPoint presentation into a one-page WordPress website for an EdTech startup.

Brampton, Canada
Kevin Reynolds
Founder & CEO, The Dog Ate It

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC wasted little time in completing the project and delivering a website that can now be used to secure sponsorship support. The team communicated well and met all expectations.

I'm the founder and CEO of The Dog Ate It, a crowdfunding and social network startup for K-12 and higher education students.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

I hired Web Marketing Solutions, LLC to create my company's website.

I wanted to turn a PowerPoint presentation I created into a one-page WordPress website.

I learned of Web Marketing Solutions, LLC through Catchafire, a service that matches skilled volunteers with people seeking help for specific tasks.

The project was quite basic. I created a PowerPoint presentation that consisted of eight slides. I relied on Web Marketing Solutions, LLC to convert those slides into a one-page WordPress website.

The website gives my company its first online presence. I am confident that I can use the completed website to attract corporate sponsorships.

The workflow for this project was excellent. We managed to get everything done over the course of two conference calls and a series of emails.

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC completed the work quickly and delivered a clean website.

No, everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend their service.

Overall Score Web Marketing Solutions, LLC will be my go-to vendor for all of my website needs.
    Communicating could not have been much easier.
    They are very affordable.
    The deliverables were clean and very professional.
    I am very likely to recommend them.

Website Design for Property Management Company

“They understood our vision.”

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2019

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC provided website design and development services, working on the configuration and launch.

Acworth, Georgia
Joelle Allison
HR Manager, Facilities Management Services Group

The new website meets the required need and has instigated an increase in traffic, potential vendors, and future clients. The team met all deadlines and established a good working relationship, exceeding expectations.

Facilities Management Services Group provides a variety of engineers and technicians to manage and maintain the properties in our portfolio. We offer maintenance and management of medical, multi-tenant office, retail and commercial buildings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

We needed a team to work on our website’s design.

We were looking to redesign our current website to make it more attractive to potential clients.

I found them through LinkedIn.

They designed, developed, configured and launched an amazing site for us.

I dealt with Daniel (President & CEO, Web Marketing Solutions, LLC).

We’ve seen an increase in potential clients, vendors, and employees contact.

Our deadlines were always met, and communication was top notch.

They understood our vision and exceeded our expectations.

None come to mind at the moment.

WordPress Bug Fixes for Home Inspection Firm

"Their accessibility, communication, and pace of work were outstanding."

Jan. 2019

Web Marketing Solutions, LLC integrated an HTML homepage with a WordPress website and remedied several 404 errors. They also streamlined the website's backend.

Putnam Valley, New York
Mark Jones
President, Certified Inspections, Inc.

Internal stakeholders have high hopes for the new site’s SEO potential. Web Marketing Solutions, LLC internalized project requirements well and provided consistent communication. Their availability and eager work ethic set them apart from their competitors.

I’m the president of Certified Inspections, Inc., a home inspection and environmental company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

My website was created by two different companies and had several technical design problems. I needed Web Marketing Solutions to repair its front- and backend.

I wanted to have a smooth functioning website designed with SEO in mind.

I researched web developers online.

They integrated my HTML home page with the rest of my WordPress website. They also cleaned up several backend pages that shouldn't have been there, along with some 404 errors.

I worked with one individual.

It’s too early to know, but it appears my SEO will be much better now.

They listened to my explanation of the problem and proceeded to fix it very effectively.

Their accessibility, communication, and pace of work were outstanding.

No, not that I saw. I was very impressed with their work.

Tag Manager Setup for EdTech Nonprofit

“I was impressed with their responsiveness and dedication.”

Jan. 2019

Web Marketing Solutions deployed and configured an automated system for creating and tracking tags on a website.

Oakland, California
Soham Bhatia
Business Development Specialist, LitLab

The tag manager allows marketing staff to collect valuable data that influence business development efforts. The Web Marketing Solutions team communicated fluidly and excelled at fast turnarounds.

I work for LitLab, an EdTech-focused nonprofit. As a business development specialist, I am responsible for outbound sales and digital marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Marketing Solutions, LLC?

We hired Web Marketing Solutions to set up Google Tag Manager on our website.

We wanted to accurately track click-throughs on various forms and buttons on our website.

We chose Web Marketing Solutions because of their affordability and expertise.

I was the only person to work with their team.

We are now successfully able to track form actions through Google Analytics.

They communicated frequently, and their turnaround time was quite fast.

I was impressed with their responsiveness and dedication. They were committed to carrying out our project effectively.

None.