We Build Kick A$$ Websites That Win You Clients

Since 2003, we’ve been catering to the needs of our clients and marketing agencies with a professional and experienced approach for their websites and web and mobile applications. We employ creative, intelligent and dedicated team members that enjoy producing high quality work for any organization searching for technical solutions to the challenges they face.

Our clients need websites that do more than take up space. They ask for websites that become a central hub for their marketing efforts. They require strategic thought, advanced solutions, and connectivity with applications to streamline their internal business processes.

We work with you to uncover the vital details of your project to propose effective solutions. Messaging, sales flow, lead generation, and technology – all must work in harmony. From marketing automation and sales funnels to custom applications, we bring your site full circle with integrations your company needs and your clients expect.

2003
Plano, TX
  • 7300 Lone Star Dr, Suite C200
    Plano, TX 75024

Smoothie Factory International Franchise - https://www.smoothiefactoryfranchise.net | Central States Thermo King | Coldtainer http://coldtainerusa.com | Skillective https://skillective.com | PRS Group  | Michael Beckwith

Aquarium Advantage Image

Aquarium Advantage

Design concept for a Dallas-based aquarium supplies and services company.  We are launching their ecommerce site this summer, so many local home and business owners will be able to enjoy the convenience of ordering their favorite products online and schedule a hassle-free delivery and even training!

Clark's Outpost Smoked BBQ restaurant Image

Clark's Outpost Smoked BBQ restaurant

Clark’s Outpost wanted an updated look to their website so they could entice more patrons to visit them in Tioga, TX.  Web Loft Designs salivated at the opportunity to create the website for delicious slow-smoked Texas Barbeque.  With this new website, Clark’s shows what they can provide in the restaurant and also advertises their catering services.

Transplace Image

Transplace

Transplace engaged Web Loft Designs because their existing site simply was not engaging for their audiences as it did not tell they story of who they are, what they do, and who they serve.  Navigation did not direct clients in ways that were meaningful to them; the design was a little stale and it did not showcase the custom, high tech services they provide.

Web Loft has transported the online experience into a

technology focused organization by creaitng a custom developed WordPress website that allows Transplace personnel to easily make updates to the site when information needs to be changed in an evolving market (site will be launched beginning of June 2020)
Coldtainer Image

Coldtainer

Coldtainer came to Web Loft Designs to address their primary business challenges of increasing their brand recognition in the marketplace as well as increasing sales for refrigerated and heated storage containers.  Their existing site was built in a functional manner that is good if you know what you are looking for, but not helpful in directing a prospective customer through the buying process. Coldtainer wanted their

customers to quickly achieve their goal of identifying their specific need for temperature control, review the options that fit their requirements, evaluate the value and cost of the available options and make the decision to purchase a product.

The new custom WordPress developed site is simple to maintain and modify, and now has a straightforward path that gets customers through this flow. Prospects are able to provide their exact configuration needs and immediately receive a list of products to assess. The site highlights Coldtainer’s expertise to their target audiences in food, pharma, vending, catering and a variety of other industries that need to transport temperature sensitive products in small volumes by simplifying navigation and utilizing industry keywords to market their brand.

Cliphouse ecommerce Image

Cliphouse ecommerce

Shop supplies for automobile dealerships.  Ecommerce custom website built in WordPress and WooCommerce.

DASH Image

DASH

DASH is a sports-focused Auction platform that gives teams the ability to easily run auctions, connect with fans and drive engagement for merchandise, concessions, sponsorships and ticket sales. Fans connect with their teams in an emotional and engaging way and get authentic memorabilia and experiences through the auctions.  When the bidding began to create a new website for this exciting new concept, Web Loft Designs won the

opportunity and designed a praiseworthy site for the DASH team.
Smoothie Factory International Image

Smoothie Factory International

Smooth Custom Design & Development on WordPress CMS.  After 22 years in the Smoothie industry, Smoothie Factory is the leader in providing real fruit in all their products around the world. Their new website speaks to new franchisees and provide the training and support needed to create a profitable business anywhere in the world!

Skillective web application Image

Skillective web application

There are many Instagram influencers in the world that have certain skills, and Skillective gives them a way to monetize their talents. Web Loft Designs created a learning platform using the Laravel framework that connects custmomers directly to these instructors with a simple to use booking process.

This platform is a place that allows visitors to book instructors near by; see where and when they are available in real

time.
DealPro ecommerce Image

DealPro ecommerce

Dealer Products servicing automobile dealerships, independent body shops, heavy duty truck and trailer repair to meet their shop supply needs.  Robust ecommerce custom designed and developed on WordPress and WooCommerce.

Plate Image

Plate

Prime Women set out to create a new weight management program designed exclusively for women over 50.  This program combines a portion based diet and a forum to connect women with similar goals to support each other.  Web Loft Designs developed the website with these goals in mind, and the results have been impressive.  The PLATE program is helping more and more women everyday!

Acton Academy Frisco Image

Acton Academy Frisco

Acton Academy Frisco opens its doors in August 2020. Web Loft Designs brought their expertise to create custom website that communicates the mission of inspiring students to find and develop their strengths. Education continuously changes and the CMS the website is built upon allows them to create and publish new information instantaneously. Acton Academy Frisco creates an environment to motivate their students so they can find

purpose and change the world, and they now have a website that shines light on their unique approach to education!
Natalie Gonchar book author Image

Natalie Gonchar book author

Engaging, fun website for a rising star, a beautiful young author of a book that sells on Amazin, Barnes & Noble and Target.

Initial Web Development For Industrial Fan Manufacturer

“They’re able to translate our wishes into actual features.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Web Loft Designs has been the web development partner for an industrial fan manufacturer. They created the platform, which as e-commerce capabilities, from scratch. They’re continuing to provide updates.

Lexington, Kentucky
President, Industrial Manufacturing Firm

Web Loft Designs has been a reliable partner. The corporate website they established, along with getting great internal feedback, continues to get increased web traffic. They’ve been able to abide by timelines and have been easy to communicate with.

I’m the president of a small and relatively new company that manufactures and sells industrial fans.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Loft Designs?

We wanted to establish our first company website. We hoped to use it as a platform for marketing and e-commerce.

While I onboarded the company after the engagement had been kicked off, I believe they started from scratch. We didn’t have any inhouse resources to provide web or graphic design. They built a platform that allows customers to purchase our products online via credit card.

I worked primarily with Paul (Senior Project Manager).

I’d assume it’s come to several thousand dollars.

The relationship began in September 2018 and it’s an ongoing relationship. We’re currently undergoing minor changes to the site.

Since they established our platform, we’ve continued to see consistent improvements in web traffic. The platform has also received great internal feedback.

How did Web Lofts Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve had a couple of projects with them, and the shorter was one was a good quick-hitter. They’ve been good about sticking to a project plan and scope. You can expect them to deliver on time.

It’s been easy to communicate with them. While it’s often difficult for non-technical folks to express their vision, they seem to understand what we want to achieve. It’s been stress-free in speaking with them because they’re able to translate our wishes into actual features.

Not really. Sometimes their response time could be improved because they get a little busy, but we’ve been thoroughly satisfied with their work.

I prefer to work on discrete projects with definable milestones. I’ve found multiple, smaller projects towards a larger goal to be the optimal way of working with companies like theirs.

Web Dev & Design for Geopolitical Risk & Forecasting Co

"Web Loft Designs listened to my ideas without trying to give me a cookie-cutter solution."

Aug. 2012 - Ongoing

Web Loft Designs redesigned a website to update the look for a geopolitical risk and forecasting group. They implemented features to support e-commerce abilities. They continue to provide maintenance services.

11- 50 Employees

Christopher McKee
Owner & CEO, The PRS Group

Web Loft Designs delivered a superior website that represented the industry’s aesthetic and garnered positive feedback. The team supported collaboration to devise a custom solution that satisfied internal stakeholders. Their transparency and accessibility result in a long-term partnership.

I’m the CEO of The PRS group. We’re a client-driven geopolitical risk and forecasting group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Loft Designs?

I was looking for a web designer that could freshen up the website.

Their team refreshed our website. I worked closely with their designers because I knew what I wanted. I sent images of colors, fonts, places, and cars that I liked to convey my personality to the designers. Through that process, the site started to fit our look. They also helped us with the backend because we have a section to our company where clients come to buy data.

In the following years, they worked on other projects. Their team provided different offerings and added different functions to the website.

Their team maintains the platform. I contact Marina (President & Founder) when the site needs a fix or an update.

I communicate with Marina who hands off projects to her team.

How did you come to work with Web Loft Designs?

They came as a referral. I got competing quotes but those other service providers were nuts. Their offers were all over the board. Web Loft Designs had the knowledge and technical wherewithal to create a good product.

For the website refresh, the project cost about $20,000.

We began working with them around August 2012 and the engagement’s ongoing.

I got a lot of compliments on the site. We’re in the investment finance and risk world, so the cooler colors fit well. A lot of analysts that I worked with on a 1099 basis reached out and offered their help. The design changed peoples’ emotions.

How did Web Loft Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

They priced the projects accurately and delivered on time. We've now had a long relationship, so I can text Marina when I need the site fixed. Their team doesn’t disappear. We have a business relationship but it’s one where we trust each other so well. They’ve done a good job with the ET zone for work.

Web Loft Designs listened to my ideas without trying to give me a cookie-cutter solution. Unlike other vendors, their team was able to revamp the site without overhauling the platform. They have a great maintenance policy, so I don’t feel like I’m ever getting goosed. Every time that I’ve asked them to complete a project, they’ve done it. If a feature didn’t work out well, they fixed it.

No, they’ve fixed any issues. A long time ago, there was an issue with getting on ET, which they fixed.

Be clear about what you want. Work with them. Don’t expect solutions to pop out at you. Don’t be afraid to tell them what you want and what you don’t like. Their team can handle honest feedback.

Before I hired Web Loft Designs, I’d gone through a couple of other companies that were brutal. If that’s what a web design company is, I’ll send smoke signals to people.

I tend to be unreasonable because I’m a perfectionist. I want a project done now but I know that’s unrealistic.
    They’re flexible with their prices.

Website Development for Educational Platform

"They are not afraid to point you in the right direction based on their experience."

Apr. - Aug. 2019

Web Loft Designs developed two websites for an online educational platform. The team was responsible for creating a site plan, reviewing and editing the script, and image selection.

Plano, Texas
Olena Villasana
Director of Business Development, American Course Academy

The website has become the face of the business, leading to an increase in conversion rates and sales. Web Loft Designs establishes a seamless workflow to ensure client satisfaction. The team is organized, communicative, and hard-working.

American Course Academy is an online provider of educational courses dealing primarily in Hospitality Industry training. My position is Director of Business Development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Loft Designs?

Our company hired Web Loft Designs to develop two online educational sites.

Our goal was to have attractive websites that were concise, easy to navigate, and stood out from among the competitors in our space.

Through online review and sample portfolio.

Our project was the creation of two separate websites providing online educational services but than referenced each other so that a 'bundle' option could be selected by the user. The process with Web Loft was very structured and made us think through content development we had not previously considered.

Through their process, we were able to flesh out the detailed information based on our experience. They helped with every facet along the way including site plan, review and edits of script, image selection, and most importantly shared their experience, expertise, and advice on additional 'features' that could be added to rank higher in searches or get more conversions from visitors.

Web Loft has a large staff but we primarily worked with 4 key individuals throughout the process - each experienced in their niche relating to project management, web development, and graphic arts.

Our entire business is online so they helped to create the 'face' of our company. We are receiving good traffic and conversions into sales.

We had direct contact with the project manager. He originally set the schedule for delivery of our websites and kept us apprised along the way. There were no delays from their team. In addition, we could track their team's progress through an online management site called ActiveCollab.

I found their honest assessment of our script and ideas refreshing. They are not afraid to point you in the right direction based on their experience. Also, I found the ongoing communication was reassuring they were actually working towards our project and meeting the established deadlines agreed upon.

We had a great experience with them and are using them for 2 additional websites now. They are very efficient and is a pleasure to work with them. So far, so good and we don't have any recommended areas for improvement to suggest at this time.