Strong Team, Clear Identity

WDMtech is an IT services provider company focused on providing highly scalable business with innovative approaches & advanced methodologies. We provide strategic development for the global business community with our wide array of solutions & services.

Our successive years of experience, unquenchable dedication, and confidence in creating profitable techniques make us deliver the most desirable services. We have experienced everything which makes us transform and improve our services constantly to meet the market demands. We aim to create a platform which can offer groundbreaking IT development and maintenance services to every single client.

Achievement is extending the product of steadily raising one’s levels of aspirations and expectations & we are continually increasing our status, and raising our work graph. Achievement is not only about raising graph, it is about creating a saturated graph of a company and to be on the top position. WDMtech is quite a good rank holder on a ranking website named as Elance (www.ELANCE.com), which is proof of our dedication towards work and client relationship. We are top and trusted Joomla service provider in India. WDMtech earn trust, respect and confidence from the client, to survive in the corporate world in a short time.

Noida, India

X-Treme Electric Bicycle, TheKoreaSociety, MainRaiseYachting, Bluewater, References-etc, ClickMedia, Avem Foundation, DePoint, NotaryLoop, VaatSalya Hospitals, CompTechToGo, MGM Boats (International Yacht Brokers), Legacy Overland and many more.

Main Raise Yachting Image

Main Raise Yachting

It is a platform to provide all sorts of Yacht services and products to the Yacht Business and customers. It provides services like mobile and web-based solution for yacht management, fleet management system with GPS tracking, job and hiring portal, personal manager service with the software solution for it, shop portal for yachts and its products, etc.

CYPSC Image

CYPSC

Children & Young People's Services Committees is a platform for service providers and people who are searching for help. They provided services like education, training, and employment, health & wellbeing, parent and family, recreation and community, safe and secure, and special interest support, etc.

Palo Alto Image

Palo Alto

Palo Alto firefighter is pepper sauce website which includes a shopping cart of sauces, recipe and nutrition panel, pics and video gallery, etc.

X-Treme Scooters (Electric Bicycles and scooters) Image

X-Treme Scooters (Electric Bicycles and scooters)

X-Treme is a manufacturing brand which offers a variety of products like power-assisted electric bicycles, electric bikes, electric mountain bikes, electric beach cruisers bicycles, folding electric bicycles, electric & gas scooters.

We have developed this e-commerce platform for this brand from scratch with a variety of payment gateway integration, dealer section, smart gallery, shopping cart, order

management, security, mobile compatibility, logistic Integration, etc.

My Dental Analyst Image

My Dental Analyst

It is a US based company, provides dental related services like Dental Analyst for patients, daily calls for patient care, and other special services.

We have developed this website from scratch with features like interactive Dashboard, email notification, unlimited user access for each practice, customized report, login and registration panel, payment gateway integration, etc.

MGM Boats (International Yacht Brokers) Image

MGM Boats (International Yacht Brokers)

Founded in 1997 MGM Boats has grown from a family owned Boat Sales and Service Outlet to a highly successful International Brokerage company with established bases in the UK, Ireland, and the Mediterranean.From web design and web development up to database creation, we have done everything to make the website functional and responsive. We have used PHP, Joomla, CSS, HTML, etc. Technologies.

CYPSC Image

CYPSC

Korea Society Image

Korea Society

It is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) organization with individual and corporate members that is dedicated solely to the promotion of greater awareness, understanding, and cooperation between the people of the United States and Korea.We have developed this website from scratch. From web design and web development up to database creation, we have done everything to make the website functional and responsive. We have

used PHP, Joomla, CSS, HTML, etc. Technologies.
Benefit Skin Image

Benefit Skin

It is a boutique project includes home boutique service, online shopping cart for makeup accessories, laser facial service, etc. We have developed and designed this website from scratch with some new different features like a single site in two modes (high contrast mode & bright mode), enable & disable animations, etc. From web design and web development up to database creation, we have done everything to make the

Custom Web Dev for Property Listing Platform

"They're friendly and approachable, and quick to make corrections."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

WDMtech delivered data manipulation and custom mapping solutions for a real estate listing platform. The team created PHP scripts that draw from CRMs as well as a geographic site search tool.

Owner, Property Listing Platform

Internal stakeholders are eager to launch the product and expect it to have a substantial impact. Proactive and dedicated, WDMtech effectively gleaned crucial information by asking useful questions. The team maintained an excellent partnership despite a time zone difference.

We are a startup company still in development with a beta product currently live and the second is work in progress. We provide services to the real estate industry. I am the owner and developer of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire WDMtech?

To develop feeds for importing properties from CRM providers and also provide an alternative mapping solution to allow us to move away from Google maps

To efficiently process incoming feeds from a wide range of CRM providers. Consideration had to be given for lots of different source formats which needed to be completely re-written to work with our system.

Additionally there needed to be a way to bring in missing data that was not available in the original source files. The end solution was to use cron jobs to import all the feeds automatically on a regular basis.

I had used one of their mapping solutions in the past and was very impressed with their standards. I initially contacted them with a view to using their VData product as a solution for my project but they suggested a better way of achieving it.

They provided a number of PHP scripts that took incoming feeds from multiple CRM providers and converted these into a format that could be imported into our system. They overcame many issues along the way, having to take into consideration missing and poor data quality, multiple different source formats and quite often, poor explanations from myself as to what was required.

The team were a pleasure to work with - very talented, patient and courteous and also quick to address any issues that we identified along the way. We wanted to move away from using Google maps for one of our site search tools that required maps. They built us a custom mapping solution that worked better than the original solution.

One person, a developer called Mak.

Without their input our project would not have been able to get off the ground. We are still in beta/development stage so the true impact and value of their input is yet to be realised, but I know it is substantial in terms of what we are hoping to achieve.

It was managed remotely via email. This worked well for me. They were excellent at soliciting requirements from me with probing questions and answers to gain the understanding that both sides needed.

There were no language barriers, their communication was excellent. They gave timescales and mostly worked to these deadlines (we only ever went over as a result of changes from my side) not as a result of their doing.

They're friendly and approachable, and quick to make corrections. They also have knowledge and skills in this area. The fact that they are open to all types of projects large and small and that their wider team covers virtually every need a web development project requires.

No, I think it was a learning curve for them as well as myself working on different time zones and where we speak different languages. But I cannot fault it, they made the process a pleasure.

Overall Score Excellent to work with
    Super easy and no long wait to get started
    Excellent
    Produced a better result than I originally envisaged
    100% likely. We already have many more projects in the pipeline which we hope they will take on

Custom CRM Dev for Advertising & Marketing Company

"They are very efficient and good at problem solving."

Mar. - Aug. 2019

WDMtech developed a CRM functionality that collects data from mobile devices. The feature includes the ability for users to manage data on a web-based platform.

Christchurch, New Zealand

The accessible solution has improved the efficiency of third-party clients’ operations. WDMtech excelled at translating requirements into action. They have a depth of Joomla expertise, and they’re easy to communicate with.

We are a web development company specialising in Joomla development for small to medium companies. I am the company director

For what projects/services did your company hire WDMtech?

WDMtech were hired to develop a Joomla component that would allow our client to manage their custom reward system. They needed to be able to collect data quickly and easily from their customers onsite via a mobile device and then manage the data via the Joomla component. Their customers need to be able to log in to the website and view/manage their rewards

Make an easy to use system for my client and their customers to manage their rewards programme

They were cost effective and showed they understood the brief. They were easy to communicate with. They also have a good reputation in the Joomla component development community

My client collects used cooking oil from restaurants and fast food outlets and turns it into biofuel. They have a rewards system where their customer collects "frybuy" points in exchange for the oil collected and then can redeem the points at a later date for vouchers or a discount on new cooking oil. They have drivers who collect the oil and input the quantity they collect from each business using a mobile device connected to the reward system. The reward system has a customer area where each customer can be managed. They can have separate reward amounts for each customer based on the quantities they collect. There is a transaction manager where transactions can be edited, deleted or manually added. There is a report area where custom reports can be generated based on a date range or specific customer.

I had one main point of contact that managed the project with their team of developers

The project has stream lined my clients business and made their day to day operation much easier and efficient

Most of the project management was done via Skype so we could have real-time interaction and clarify any points easily

They are very efficient and good at problem solving

Occasionally the brief for a feature wasn't fully understood, but this was usually sorted with some extra discussion. Sometimes a new feature they implemented hadn't been fully tested and needed additional work

Overall Score Overall they are very good and easy to work with
    They completed everything in a timely manner
    I felt they priced their work very fairly
    No complaints with the final job

Software Development for Yacht Management Firm

"The directors are competent and transparent in all of their operations."

May 2016 - Ongoing

WDMtech developed a custom yacht fleet management software stack, including GPS, Business directories, and an e-learning platform from scratch for a Yachting company.

Antibes, France
Alessandro Macri'
CEO, Main Raise Yachting

The software solutions created by WDMtech have satisfied all project requirements, enabling their client to deliver services to yachting companies across the industry. The development team works and communicates effectively through Basecamp and in-house project management software.

We develop software and solutions for Marine Industry, from 2016 we hire Wdmtech as a main partner and IT manager of all our products

For what projects/services did your company hire WDMtech?

The mission of our first project was not clear, wdmtech helped with audit define the key features of the software and was able to satisfy all the aspect that required.

the objectiv was creae a Software as Services, the complexity to make work many extensions in one environment with a proper structure and creating a good User Experience was a challenge

The patience and the ability to communicate and understand our needs

They designed , developed and mantein a front end and backend website, Develop a GPS Application for Marine Industry, a Ship Management Software, Business directory, Elearning Platform, Job Directory and many website

The projects have % to 12 people involved in 2016, today, we are 35

We are one online based company, with all the tools to run a Remote Working, from Virtual Office to Remote assistance.

We started on Basecamp, now we work with our in house project management software

The directors are competent and transparent in all of their operations. Trust is very important in our industry.

They will grow fast, we see every week new people and freelancer join the team.

great
    Excellent

Web Dev for Organic Food Website

"The future looks bright."

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

WDMTech built a website for a health-conscious organic food website.

St. Paul, Minnestoa
Dannez Hunter
Founder , Afriorganics.com

Feedback on the site has been positive and the client is optimistic about the future. WDMTech provided additional business advice, making them a valuable partner.

I am the founder of Afriorganics.com, that is an agriculture company for the emerging markets of Africa. In the early stages, I had approached a different business model on Africa while working with WDMTech, and then came to the realization that I had to completely overhaul my business model. It was in a conversation with WDMTech that I realized my new business model would be more sustainable in a market that control 16.72% of the total world population.

For what projects/services did your company hire WDMtech?

I hired WDMTech to build my website Afriorganics.com, and from there my dream became an reality following with products.

My goal for the agriculture project was to create branding that was of the highest quality and had market appeal globally.

I had worked with WDMTech on other websites, and beat the pavement in the market to see whether the business model was viable. It took a lot of research from my first business model to arrive with a business model that works. I'm very happy with my outcome, and I'm now actively in the market to raise capital to expand the model.

Afriorganics.com is geared toward creating health conscious products that would improve the lives of patrons. We have organic coffee from some of the best farms in Ethiopia, the mother land of coffee.

The team composition consisted of me and one other person.

I'm now actively in the market seeking to raise capital to fund the growth of my company. The future looks bright.

The trial and error conversations what I had with WDTech on my first business model, ultimately lead me to recalibrate my business plan and become more specialized in controlling my products and brands instead of asking other companies to participate.

WDMTech over time realized that I had knocked on a lot of doors to promote a business model, and it took an period of time to come to the realization that I had to become more specialized promoting my product line

There are areas of improvement and areas of growth that will happen with capitalization of the business model.

Overall Score WDMTech is a great company with a great staff, and I look forward to working with them on Financial models.
    WDMTech completed projects on schedule, and it worked out for both sides
    WDMTech always worked with cost factors and made arrangements for me to pay in increments
    WDMTech helped build a platform that competitors began take note
    I have referred WDMTech to other colleagues

Web Dev for Freelancer

"The support is very good."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

WDMtech created a web-based tool that builds lists of users and their activity without using a database.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Klaus Fuchs
Site Admin, New Heritage

Efficient and supportive, WDMtech delivers results within reasonable timeframes.

I am the admin of the webpage new-heritage.de

For what projects/services did your company hire WDMtech?

I was looking for a tool to have eays lists of users and their activity. Without open the databas

Solved. The registered Staff can now create lists easily

Searcing, what else:-)

offfer staff a list of certain content

faster results

easy

The support is very good.

mhh so far not.

XML/JSON Data Import Tool for Website Developer

"Their flexibility during our Agile approach was impressive."

Aug. - Sept. 2019

WDMtech developed a custom tool for a third-party client. The tool would import data from an external XML/JSON feed into the client's database. The information would then be published to the client's site.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
CEO, Dutch Powerhouse

The tool was a major improvement for the client. WDMtech's technical documentation could be more in-depth, and they could've communicated more. Regardless, they followed an agile approach, which kept them flexible.

We build CMS websites with Joomla and Wordpress

For what projects/services did your company hire WDMtech?

We needed a custom tool for importing XML/json data feeds into one of our clients databases and publish the output upon their website.

Import data from external source and publish on website.

We found the vendor by doing research for our requirements.

Import data from external source and publish on website first on development area and later migration to real time website.

Multiple programmers worked on this project

The solution is a huge improvement for our clients website and their visitors.

We had good communication during the project with an Agile approach. After several adjustments during a few weeks we were ready to go live.

Their flexibility during our Agile approach was impressive.

Communication can be better. Because we operate in different time zones it took some time before we got answers to our questions. Technical documentation should be more extensive the next time we do a project with WDMtech.