Caffeinate Your Career

We serve both the corporate and personal sides of employment. Our services, tools and resources enable employers and individuals to create a new level of mutual accountability and value that exceeds the investment of each party.

We work with companies who want to enact strategies to attract, hire and retain top talent and we also work with individuals who want to proactively manage their career to get more. Sure, they have different perspectives, but they both want the extraordinary results and that's in everyone's best interest.

That's it. An empowered workforce is the most productive workforce. Give people an environment designed to produce great results and amazing talent will flock to work there. It may not be easy, but it really is that simple and we can help. It's time for work to evolve.

2004
Nashville, TN
  • PO Box 160434
    Nashville, TN 37216

Leadership Consulting for Professional Services Firm

“They've done a great job of boosting the skills of many of our emerging leaders”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Way Solutions provides ongoing leadership consulting services, training internal staff and building out various leadership skills.

501 - 1,000 Employees

Brentwood, Tennessee
John Dunavan
Director of Learning & Development, LBMC

Way Solutions has implemented effective leadership development strategies that have significantly enhanced the performance of emerging leaders. Strategic and thorough in their approach, their team does a great job of focusing on big-picture challenges.

I'm the director of learning and development at LBMC, a professional services company that provides a wide range of services for businesses of all sizes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Way Solutions?

We engaged Way Solutions to provide leadership consulting services to help accelerate the development of new and emerging leaders within our organization. We wanted to help our staff, especially those with skills in a particular area, develop operational leadership skills as quickly as possible.

Way Solutions worked with a series of new leader cohorts within the company to help them develop their social media profiles, brand, and behaviors. They taught them how to use Linkedin, for example, as a tool to collect information, access new business opportunities, and recruit new staff.

They've also been part of a year-long development strategy beginning with a focused kickoff activity. This consisted of a series of courses for our emerging leaders, including onsite workshops.

I work mostly with Jennifer (President, Way Solutions), as well as Magan (Operations Manager, Way Solutions).

How did you come to work with Way Solutions?

I met Jennifer through a mutual friend and had heard of her work with some other large organizations. I was confident she understood the challenges larger organizations face and knew how to work through them.

We invest around $10,000 per year.

We've been working with them since September 2016.

They've done a great job of boosting the leadership skills of many of our emerging leaders. Jennifer's assessments at the end of each series have always been positive; people love working with her and get a lot of value from the information she provides. She's engaging and has a wonderful, tactful approach.

How did Way Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They're fantastic; they stay very organized and top of everything in a fast-paced environment. They're also good about following up and reminding us of the next steps as needed.

They're strategic players who are capable of putting together business objectives to overcome big-picture challenges. They craft solutions that touch on a variety of perspectives.

No. They've been great partners for many years.

Start with a big-picture perspective before tackling the more immediate day-to-day challenges. That way, they're able to map out more effective long-term strategies.

Career Coaching for Public Health Professional

"As a result of working with Way Solutions, I was able to get better interviews."

July - Aug. 2017

Way Solutions provided in-person career coaching sessions. Their services included resume revisions and lessons on how to articulate accomplishments.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Nashville, Tennessee
Michael Taylor
Clinical Application Coordinator, Public Health Organization

The number of job interviews increased markedly since Way Solutions was first engaged, resulting in a new job and significant salary increase. Their consistent communication and responsiveness justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I work for a state public health organization. I’m the primary business owner for licensing and regulatory system applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Way Solutions?

I felt stuck in my previous job because I wasn't able to advance. I had phone interviews, but wouldn’t get callbacks for second interviews. I wasn't getting the career opportunities that I thought were possible.

Way Solutions scheduled several in person career coaching sessions. They helped me make a list of my skills. They also revamped my resume and showed me how to highlight my accomplishments. They helped me be able to talk in detail about what I did at my job and what I accomplished.

I was mainly working with Jennifer (president, Way Solutions).

How did you come to work with Way Solutions?

I was referred to them by a friend who heard Jennifer speak at a conference in Nashville.

The initial investment was $600 for three career coaching sessions.

I worked with them from July–August 2017.

As a result of working with Way Solutions, I was able to get better interviews. I ultimately accepted my current job at an almost 50% pay increase. I actually got an additional raise about six months after I started.

How did Way Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and accommodating. I met with Jennifer on a couple of Saturdays because weekday sessions didn't work for me. She was willing to accommodate my schedule. I would schedule my sessions online and they would send an email confirmation. Their communication was excellent.

I really appreciate the personal attention. I enjoyed meeting one-on-one with Jennifer. She did a great job of coaching me through the interview process. I even used what I learned from working with her when I was on an interview panel for a position at my company.

I was completely satisfied with my experience. I wouldn't change anything.

Be open to change and to their suggestions.

Overall Score Everything was top notch.
    I’ve already recommended them.