WFN is a Top Rated Digital Agency in Los Angeles

Silver

Wanted for Nothing is a Top Rated digital agency based in Los Angeles that focuses on UX/UI design, web development, custom web applications and e-commerce platforms. Our mission is to develop and design strategic solutions for our startup and enterprise partners.

West Hollywood, CA
  • 750 N San Vicente Blvd Ste 800
    West Hollywood, CA 90069

POV Image

POV

Wanted for Nothing redesigned and built a new portal for Protect Online Voices.

Dating app UX/UI Image

Dating app UX/UI

Wanted for Nothing created user journey, screen maps and full UX/UI for Los Angeles based dating application.

Keva NYC Image

Keva NYC

Wanted for Nothing helped Keva, a boutique NY-based branding agency with a website redesign and custom animations. The new site helped to convert new leads, increase service pricing and build credibility for the company's current and further clients.

QuantumSponsor  Image

QuantumSponsor

We helped Quantumsponsor (Social Media Marketplace) enhance brand engagement and increase conversion rates. Wanted for Nothing began by conducting research on how users interacted with the web application and started to create wireframes that allowed users to easily understand and interpret data-heavy content. We've also created custom graphics and animations to further optimize UX and better engage with the audience.

MBC Image

MBC

Wanted for Nothing helped MBC to enhance the online shopping experience through rebranding and custom matboard builder application.

CityGlobal Image

CityGlobal

Wanted for Nothing created a new UX/UI concept for City Global, a leading product design and creative agency based in Los Angeles. Our goal was to focus on the product life cycle and showcase the process from idea to delivery.

App Design for Web Design Firm

"I can't say enough good things about this team at Wanted For Nothing."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Wanted for Nothing designed an app for a SEO and web design firm. Their team was responsible for creating a user-friendly app interface.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Josh Galloway
Managing Partner, Status Digital Group

The design created by Wanted for Nothing's team is aesthetically pleasing, meeting the expectations of the internal team. They are communicative and easy to work with, fostering a collaborative environment.

Managing partner at Status Digital Group - SEO and web design firm in Charlotte NC.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wanted for Nothing?

Hired WFN to do some design work on an app development project that we are building for our client.

Create a user friendly design for an application.

Gave us a beautiful design for our application, just as we asked.

This is a project that is anonymous in nature but I can submit that this design was created with a look and feel that we were very happy with. Our client is extremely happy as well.

Marcell and Nick worked with myself and my partners Dan Ruch and Aj Silverman.

I can't say enough good things about this team at Wanted For Nothing. The design work that Marcell and Nick helped me with was phenomenal. I especially appreciated how clear they communicated with me and set accurate expectations throughout the entire process. I look forward to working with you them again as our project continues to mature. 5 stars fellas... thanks for your help.

Easy to work with, great communication and synergy between teams.

Communication was clear, work was extremely well done.

Overall Score Awesome experience.
    Very easy to schedule and easy to work with.
    Very fair
    Very likely

Web App Improvements for Health & Wellness Portal

“They are awesome, and they’re happy to give advice about solutions that could benefit my business.”

Nov. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Wanted for Nothing revamped an existing health and wellness portal by updating the logic and adding new features. They conducted industry research and competitor analysis to provide tailored recommendations.

Founder, Health & Wellness Web Portal

Signup volumes increased notably after launch, and users responded favorably to the new features. Wanted for Nothing executed the project seamlessly, proactively suggesting new ways to monetize the business. They’re currently collaborating to build a related online store from scratch.

I am the founder of a growing health and wellness web portal.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wanted for Nothing?

I hired Wanted for Nothing to help improve my web application in order to accommodate my growing user base.

My main goals were to refresh the logic and add new features to my web application that has 10,000 active monthly users. With these added features, I wanted to attract more customers and increase the retention rate for existing users.

I reached out to Marcell (Founder, Wanted for Nothing) after I viewed the portfolio of work on the Wanted for Nothing website. I was impressed by the past projects his company successfully delivered on, and I contacted their past clients to confirm that they were accurate.

Wanted for Nothing conducted thorough industry research, audit, and competitor analysis. Then, they created a detailed backlog and action plan with the features they recommended to develop and improve.

Marcell introduced me to Nick (Head of Development, Wanted for Nothing) and the rest of the team so that I knew exactly who was partnered with my business.

We surveyed current users and found out that they are really impressed with the new features and updates. Also, new user signups from our paid marketing increased.

Marcell and Nick are extremely organized and they met my needs by continuing to confirm with me how they would improve my web app.

The project was completed perfectly, and we are already discussing some additional features to add. They are awesome, and they’re happy to give advice about solutions that could benefit my business and channels where we can monetize from.

No, I am impressed with their work, and I am in the process of working with them to build an online store from scratch that relates to the existing app.

Overall Score They hit all the right marks.
    Their workflow was very smooth.
    For the outcome I desired, it was reasonable.
    I found the quality to be outstanding.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.

E-Commerce Portal Dev for Multimedia Branding Company

"Wanted for Nothing took a complex process and simplified it to fit our needs."

Apr. - Sept. 2018

Wanted for Nothing revamped an e-commerce portal by improving automation within the backend and enhancing the UX/UI. The team also designed landing pages for marketing campaigns.

Morgen John
Creative Director, 212MMB

All goals were met during the engagement with Wanted for Nothing. External feedback was positive, and conversions increased. Their collaborative approach supplemented their professional management style. Their team was readily available and proactive.

I’m a co-founder of a firm that specializes in e-commerce for apparel.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wanted for Nothing?

We wanted a reliable company to assist in e-commerce development and become our strategic partner.

Our company needed a complete revamp for our main brand. This included backend development improvements to help with automation and UX/UI enhancements for better CRO.

With the other founders, we compiled a list of recommendations and sought out feedback from the top clients they worked with. Wanted for Nothing was also referred through an internal connection.

Marcell (Founder & CEO, Wanted for Nothing) and Nick (Head of Development, Wanted for Nothing) worked with me throughout the e-commerce & digital strategy planning and execution phases. They designed multiple landing pages for our marketing campaigns and rebuilt our flagship e-commerce portal.

Nick acted as the project manager, and his full team worked on my project.

All goals were met. The project was delivered within our agreed-upon schedule. Our conversion rate increased, and buyers were pleased with the new UX.

Their project management style was solid. Our communication tools were Jira and Slack.

Wanted for Nothing took a complex process and simplified it to fit our needs. The available team shared full details and discussed feedback for what our firm wanted.

No, I can’t think of any.

Design & development for Healthcare Web App

“I strongly recommend them to anyone who needs a strategic partner to create a scalable product.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Wanted for Nothing has developed a healthcare app that allows users to easily connect with wellness professionals. They’ve also built a promotional website and created the branding and marketing assets.

CEO, Healthcare Web App

Thanks to Wanted for Nothing’s marketing strategy, they’ve quickly secured hundreds of users and have received positive feedback. The team is involved in several aspects of the project, including the business goals, branding, and product. Their constant push to improve makes them capable partners.

I’m the founder and CEO of a healthcare web app that connects wellness users with health practitioners. Our app offers users the resources to create a personal wellness team and wellness path through consultation, collaboration, and inspiration.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wanted for Nothing?

Wanted for Nothing developed my web application, from the UX/UI design to the coding. They also created marketing and branding assets, including a new logo, an informational site to promote the app, and the UX/UI designs for the site and app.

The goal was to create a web app that would inspire people to maintain a healthier lifestyle and improve themselves. Wanted for Nothing realized this idea by taking the time to understand our mission, vision, and business goals as well as the target audience.

I came across Wanted for Nothing by searching for agencies online. They were very responsive. Once I had my intro call with Marcell (Founder & CEO, Wanted for Nothing) and experienced their follow-up and scoping process, I determined that they were the perfect fit.

Wanted for Nothing has built a healthcare app that connects health-conscious consumers with local practitioners. They started by conducting market research to define my target audience and created user personas and flows. Afterward, the team did a light branding effort and designed my logo. They also helped create the UX/UI designs and developed the entire web application.

Besides development, the team has also supported my digital marketing strategy, offering advice and producing my marketing campaign assets. I’m currently working with them to implement user-requested features and plan to continue collaborating with them as I scale up.

I work mainly with the head of digital, a project manager, and Marcell directly. But there have been more people involved in the project, including back- and frontend developers, a UX/UI designer, a content strategist, and so forth.

Wanted for Nothing has been my partner from the start. Not only have they’ve built a scalable app that will take my business and vision to the next level, but they’ve also supported me with invaluable strategic advice throughout the whole process. With their digital strategy, I already have hundreds of users and have gained significant momentum. Their team constantly helps to further improve my app, adding additional features per the user feedback.

The project management flow is very smooth and transparent. We are in touch on a daily basis and conduct 2–3 team huddles per week.

When you hire Marcell, you hire a team whose goal is to listen, understand your vision, and create a platform that exceeds expectation. I strongly recommend them to anyone who needs a strategic partner to create a scalable product.

No, there’s nothing to improve in particular. The whole process has been smooth.

Job Portal for Digital Marketing Agency

"Attention to the finest details was great."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Wanted for Nothing developed a custom marketing portal. This project required significant research and QA work as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
Founder & CEO, Digital Marketing Agency

Thanks to their detailed project plan, delivery was seamless and Wanted for Nothing positioned themselves well to support future work.

I am founder and CEO of a full-service web design and digital marketing agency based in Atlanta.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wanted for Nothing?

Can't give too much detail because of an NDA but it was for a custom marketing portal.

Perfect functionality and timely delivery.

Chose them over 5 different agencies we interviewed.

They provided development services for a marketing portal that provided custom functionality and solved internal problems for our client. The level of research and attention to detail they put into the project was a breath of fresh air. From managing the project to development, QA, and launch, everything went great with no hiccups.

Project manager, team of 3 developers

We have found a true partner for our web development needs.

All laid out in the beginning, highly detailed, milestones laid out and achieved.

Attention to the finest details was great.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score They were simply great all around.
    Seamless
    You get what you pay for and we got top quality but their pricing is more than fair.
    Fantastic all around.
    Anytime

Web Redesign and Branding for Psychologist Practice

"They took care of the project as if it was for their own business."

Wanted for Nothing developed a brand and a portfolio website for an independent practice.

CEO, Private Practice

They successfully delivered the site within requirements. Wanted for Nothing helped to envision the solution and stuck to their timeline. The site has increased referrals and helped to develop clients for the practice.

I'm a clinical psychologist in private practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wanted for Nothing?

I wanted a new website for my professional services as well as a high-quality design to showcase my portfolio as my business grows.

I wanted my new brand and portfolio site to clearly portray myself and my past work. I also needed someone who would be able to work with me as a strategic partner.

I learned about Marcell (Founder and CEO, Wanted for Nothing) and his agency from a direct referral from one of my trusted colleagues.

They developed a website and brand from scratch.

I worked with the CEO, the head of digital, and a project manager.

They successfully delivered an outstanding website. They took care of the project as if it was for their own business. We’re currently working on a new project together.

I had no previous experience designing a portfolio site to showcase my work, nor did I know which direction to take in terms of my own brand. They showed me past examples of similar projects they worked on and assured me that they would be able to help me accomplish my goals. They followed and delivered on a clear timeline.

Before working with WFN, I didn’t have a portfolio site for anyone to view. Now I have an engaging website that clearly shows clients and potential clients how I work with them. It’s a fantastic way for me to portray my work and it’s a source my referrals can turn to if they want to work with me.

They’re a stellar design agency. I trust them and I will absolutely recommend them to my colleagues.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Silver