We Make Apps, You Relax

Our special recipe is simple:

We take a customer. You tell us what you want. We spice up your order with top coding skills for a rich flavor and add our artistic touch of design to make it look delicious. We'll make sure you don't wait too long, otherwise, the drinks are on us. But no worries, we track our time.

Yes. Definitely. You won't get what you want. And we're not interested in that. So be ready. We want to give people something beyond their expectations. And you will be the one who will get carried away with joy and surprise once you get it.

When your order is ready, there's only one thing left. To enjoy.

Bon app. We don't ask for tips.

Uzhhorod, Ukraine

Talengers, Duflair, Agrifind, BubblePerk, OurID, MouseCrafted, ClinicCRM, Zugara, 1Kubator, Connecting Talents, PAMP

Pet n Pals

Bridge

Talengers

For talent seekers

Mousecrafted

Mousecrafted is a Marketplace for designers to showcase and sell their works like UI Kits, Ebooks, Templates etc.

AgriFind

Homepage Design

WallTree Web Design

Website Design

Web Dev & Mobile App for French Incubator Company

“With WallTree, we continue to see a consistent level of quality.”

2016 - Ongoing

Working with iOS, Android, and web technology, WallTree develops apps that target a variety of different industries. So far, they’ve worked on features for booking, location services, video display, and more.

11- 50 Employees

France
Head of Growth, Incubator Company

With seven completed applications, the WallTree team continues to show strong project management skill. They are always available to discuss updates and answer questions as needed. Throughout the two-year engagement, the team has consistently delivered on their promises.

I’m the head of the development team for an incubator company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

I needed a partner to develop platforms for our startup clients.

WallTree develops iOS, Android, and web-based apps for entrepreneurs working with our incubator. After helping entrepreneurs create mockups and user stories for their applications, we present the idea to the WallTree team. If the plan is technically viable, they begin development.

Looking at all of the projects they’ve worked on so far, their focuses span across a variety of sectors, from agriculture to children’s education, to hospitality. They’ve developed features for booking, video display, geolocation, and data synchronization, to name a few.

We have one central point of contact, but I’m in connection with an additional three resources. There’s a larger background team on their end, but I don’t speak with them. Despite our different locations, we still communicate with someone from the WallTree team daily.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

My boss introduced them to our company. We considered other agencies, but we trusted WallTree’s capabilities more than our other options. Also, they offered a competitive price.

So far, we’ve spent $70,000–$80,000.

We started working together sometime in 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

We’ve completed seven applications with WallTree’s help, but we don’t have any conclusive metrics.

How did WallTree perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re doing very well. Someone from their team is always available; I can contact them whenever and expect a quick response.

Sometimes, when working with the same partner for a long time, the quality of service will start to deteriorate. With WallTree, we continue to see a consistent level of quality.

They could work on how they handle change requests. Occasionally, we’ve been charged for extra features and would’ve appreciated it if WallTree sustained those costs.

Clients should be descriptive when interacting with WallTree. Their team will answer any questions that come up.

Android & IOS AR App Dev for Breast Cancer Diagnosis

"I can vouch for their great team."

Jan. - June 2017

WallTree built a biometric-data AR app for Windows, Android, and iOS for an augmented reality company. They worked on facial recognition, app login, pulse detection to aid breast cancer diagnosis.

CTO, Zurgara

The app achieved substantial results, as the likelihood of correctly identifying cancer increased 400 fold. WallTree's critical thinking and business acumen offered new insights to help and develop the application, while the language barrier presented an opportunity for improvement.

I am the CTO of Zugara, an augmented reality company based in Los Angeles. All of our projects relate to computer vision, augmented reality and pattern recognition.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

I’ve worked with them on a number of projects over the last 2 years. We do have a development team, but we outsource all interface work, which accounts for 60% of our projects.

I’ve worked with WallTree on an augmented reality project for medical applications, specifically remote breast cancer diagnostics. They were my only partner, and they built the entire biometric-data application. It was developed for Windows, Android and iOS, and distributed as enterprise software.

They’ve worked on a facial recognition functionality, application login, and pulse detection, which was a sophisticated feature. They used my algorithm for it.

They didn’t provide marketing or strategy services.

We made a statement of work with our own client, breaking the process down in technical documentation. I delegated a part of the project to WallTree, and created another statement of work and technical documentation. We have an internal UI/UX designer working on this project, who provided wireframes to WallTree.

There were 4 people from their team assigned to the project. My main point of contact was Peter Voloshchuk, [co-owner] who acted as project manager. We spoke on a daily basis.

We’ve used project management software, email and Slack for communication on a daily basis.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

There are 8 other companies I’ve used from time to time, based on their skillsets, and I also have a 7-person internal team. All development mostly occurs in-house, but we do need additional resources from time to time, and we prefer to outsource instead of hiring developers.

Peter approached me on LinkedIn about a potential collaboration. I had another team working with my company, and, when I had a couple of projects running at the same time, I decided to give WallTree a try with a smaller task. I liked their performance, and gave them a bigger project. I also liked Peter’s personality, and the fact that they provided their own opinions on the technical aspects for our second project. I was appreciative of this, since I needed someone who was able to doubt my own decisions, and tell me I’m wrong.

WallTree’s work has been in the low 6-figure range.

I started working with WallTree a couple of years ago. The current project started in January 2017, and was soft-launched in June.

The diagnosis application has had substantial results already, by increasing the likelihood of identifying breast cancer by 400 times. Our client has been extremely happy with the app.

How did WallTree perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled the documentation part well, but had some issues with understanding certain terminologies. This was easy to correct. I would give them an 8.5 out of 10, but it must be kept in mind that I used to work for the military, and have high-level criteria for my teams.

Everything was delivered on schedule and budget.

They have critical thinking and always challenge my business decisions, offering different approaches. Some work well, and some don’t, but I appreciate the effort.

Project management can be improved. The language barrier may have been a factor in this. Having a project manager with a better understanding of the business part and terminologies within different industries would be good, but it’s not a critical aspect. Generally speaking, I’ve been satisfied working with them.

I am responsible for the technical side of projects, and I evaluate WallTree’s technical team before the work starts. I can vouch for their great team.

Overall Score I am satisfied.
    They never missed a deadline.
    I am satisfied with their work.
    Everything was done on time and in a quality manner, for the few projects we’ve worked on.
    I have recommended them.

Project Management & QA for Software Company

"WallTree has brought us profits, and I would like to have more partners like them."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

WallTree worked with Softum to develop native iOS and Android apps for a shared client. They also collaborated on QA, project management, as well as a web platform using C#, .NET, and a Microsoft SQL server.

Israel and Ukraine
Ivan Volianik
CEO, Softum

WallTree excels in project management and communication, especially outlining detailed tasks. Their assistance in QA added an extra layer of reliability to all deliverables. They were responsive and responsible, and helped the project run smoothly.

I am the CEO of Softum (previously called GV Soft), an Israeli-Ukrainian IT company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

We worked with them on an Israeli municipality project, where we were developing a web platform and mobile application. WallTree had knowledge in this kind of software, and their principal knew Hebrew, so they could assist us with project management and QA as well.

They worked on a web platform made in C# and .NET, with a Microsoft SQL server. The client part was built using Objective-C on iOS, and Java on Android. The application has an admin panel through which users can customize their own experience, add and exclude features, change the background, and so on, similar to a WordPress dashboard, but for mobile.

There was business development in place as well. WallTree helped us find new leads.

I only worked with Michael Israel at that particular time. I don’t know the other people involved. They have a business development department who provided leads. He acted like a contact person, and we had conversations twice a day for half an hour. We still keep in touch.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

We initially found them on a Ukrainian Upwork-like platform. I posted on a bid from WallTree, and we got in touch. They were searching for qualified developers, and I recommended my company. We obtained our contract with the Israeli company through WallTree.

How much have you invested with WallTree?

The cost of the project has been around $20,000.

We started working with them around 2016. The collaboration between WallTree and the client is likely longer. Our relationship is ongoing. After delivering the current project, we have started work on 2 others in the Israeli space.

The project has been delivered. It was a big undertaking for the municipality, and we continue to support it.

How did WallTree perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Google Docs, Trello, and JIRA for managing tasks and the communication between developers. We have used business analysts to communicate the tasks between the client and the developers. There was QA in place for checking every feature which we were aiming to deliver.

Michael has been available to translate tasks and provide prompt answers. He has a good background in IT as a tester.

What did you find most impressive about WallTree?

It’s hard to find something impressive about a company, after working so many years in this field. WallTree is good at client communication, QA, and project management.

Are there any areas WallTree could improve?

We always need to improve ourselves in this area. Technologies change constantly, and we have started to focus on the .NET Core platform, which I think is the future of development.

Overall Score We are still working with them, and will continue to do so. WallTree has brought us profits, and I would like to have more partners like them.
    We haven’t had any issues with deadlines or project management.
    I have worked with other companies, and have a comparison point for WallTree.
    This rating applies to business development as well. WallTree has brought us some very nice project leads.
    After having worked with them for a year, I would recommend WallTree to anyone else.

App Dev for Video Sharing Platform

"[They can] understand what I mean before I even finish explaining, and can make suggestions to actually make it better."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

WallTree led development of an Android and iOS app, as well as a web version. They collaborate with internal designers and architects to help with frontend, backend and design.

11- 50 Employees

Gothenburg, Sweden
CEO, Software Consulting Company

WallTree stands out due to their creativity and flexibility in working with other teams. They understand ideas immediately, and their entire team’s expertise and quality of deliverables have been spot-on and smooth from the outset. Despite the time difference, they’re easy to get in touch with.

I am the CEO and a co-owner of a software consulting company with eight offices in Sweden, and more in Norway, Denmark and Finland. We build web and mobile apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

We are working on a new product using our own designers and architects in Sweden. We needed a team of developers which could build the product, so we went to WallTree.

WallTree is developing an Android and iOS app, as well as a web version and the backend of the platform. They assigned a 10 member team, including designers and frontend and backend developers.

We gave WallTree a list of requirements and the initial flow of the app. We wanted them to collaborate with our own designers and architects, and I was impressed by the team’s creativity and ideas. I made sure that we could work together in order to come up with the best architecture and design possible.

We’re working on an advanced video editing tool with analytics capabilities, which is a core part of it. The product is also heavily dependent on social media sharing. It’s complex but easy to use at the same time, and through it, we’re trying to find a new use for existing technology. It’s based on existing platforms like YouTube and Vimeo, but it’s using the technology in a much different way.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

We had outsourced to Bangalore, India in the past, but not being able to visit the developers in person was a problem. Their performance was okay, but it was still difficult to get detailed information and have the team do exactly what we wanted. We had some problems and additional costs, and I couldn’t simply leave my work here and jump on a plane to see the team. I didn’t trust their quality and wanted to find a place where I could go and meet everyone working on our project.

I had a friend who had used a company in Ukraine, which I was considering along with Bulgaria. I found the former to be cheaper and they offered very good quality at reasonable prices, compared to Bulgaria. During my research, I actually got messages from around three companies, including one of WallTree’s sales managers. I replied to all three and got in touch with their owners. The price was a factor in the decision, so I shared my idea and got estimates from each one, and WallTree's was the best. We went from there.

How much have you invested with WallTree?

The cost of WallTree’s work has been between €50,000 and €60,000 [US $55,902 and $67,082]. We have been paying in installments.

We started the initial discussions in November 2016. The work fully started in January 2017. The platform is 90% completed. It was supposed to be done by May, but we added more features. We will start testing and hope to finish everything by the end of June.

WallTree has a team of young and very eager people. They have a lot to share and are very creative. The quality of the work and their level of expertise are unquestionable. From the start, everything was spot-on and smooth in terms of development. WallTree has been giving me exactly what I’ve asked from the onset.

I had been disappointed by two companies in India before, so I needed to make sure that this didn’t happen again. WallTree has been able to understand what I mean before I even finish explaining, and can make suggestions to actually make it better.

How did WallTree perform from a project management standpoint?

We understand each other. We receive regular updates from WallTree on our progress and have frequent communication. This was a main requirement from the start, and they’ve not disappointed. Had anything reminded me of my past experiences, I would have raised that point, but it didn’t happen. Project management-wise, WallTree is performing well. I am involved in the process along with my own team, and the collaboration has been smooth. They also speak good English, which has been refreshing.

What did you find most impressive about WallTree?

When I request something to be done in a particular way, WallTree will come up with ideas. I was not getting this before with my Indian friends. I needed to spell out every detail and wasn’t getting anything back in terms of how things could be made better. With WallTree, there are constant improvements coming from their part.

When I initially presented the project to them, they came up with a monetization possibility which we hadn’t thought of. It’s become one of the key parts of the business model, and it’s blown my mind.

Are there any areas WallTree could improve?

With my team in India, I had access to a platform through which I could monitor every feature being worked on. This is something that WallTree is working on implementing, and it will be an improvement to email. It’s not affecting our work, and I can get the feedback I want from them. There could be other things for WallTree to improve, but I’ve been generally happy.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with WallTree?

Finding a way to monitor the work being done on a project and getting constant feedback is important. I’m not sure if every client would need this, but I liked having it with my previous Indian team.

Overall Score I haven’t had any cause for complaint.
    WallTree always adjusted to my time, even when it was outside their working hours. Any delays were usually my fault.
    I got quotations from three other companies, and I don’t think I could have found a better price for the quality.
    The work isn’t completely finished, but WallTree has met my expectations in every regard, from design to flow. It remains to be seen if this can be maintained.
    I’m doing it already, trying to fix WallTree up with a friend who is currently using developers in Bulgaria. I’ve referred WallTree three other times, and will continue to do so.

Web Development for Software Solutions Provider

"Their polyvalence, reactivity, and availability were amazing."

Jan. - Dec. 2016

WallTree provided front-end development services for the client, whose customer needed a desktop solution.

Slovakia
Executive, Software Solutions Provider

The client appreciated WallTree delivering the solution in a timely manner and per the customer's expectations. WallTree was praised for being a skilled company that can handle a wide range of topics.

I am working for a software solutions provider in Slovakia.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

We were developing a desktop solution for a client.

They worked in the front-end development.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

We had several companies in the panel; we asked them all to make an estimation and propose some solutions. WallTree was the most flexible and creative, understanding our needs and willing to do something great.

How much have you invested with WallTree?

Sorry, this is confidential.

This project lasted from January 2016 to December 2016. We believe in the partnership we have with WallTree; they are reliable, and we wish to do more business with them.

We delivered the solution that met our customer expectations in a short period of time.

How did WallTree perform in terms of project management?

They did well regarding project management.

What did you find most impressive about WallTree?

Their polyvalence, reactivity, and availability were amazing.

Are there any areas where WallTree could improve?

Documentation is something they could work on.

WallTree is a skilled company that can help you on a range of projects, from simple to really technical ones.

Overall Score I enjoyed working with them. They have a good ability to tackle issues and make the project successful.
    They delivered on time and were available until late in the night.
    We did not exceed the planned budget.
    They are professional and deliver quality work on time.

App Development for Software Developer

"I appreciated WallTree's work speed."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

WallTree developed an iOS app, which needed to be integrated as a part of an overall existing system.

Kosice, Slovakia
Ivan Labuda
Project Head, Hotovo

The application is not yet finished and is protected by an NDA, but the client is pleased with WallTree's speed, communication, and adherence to strict specifications.

We are a Slovakian software house focusing on integrations, custom development, and mobile applications. I am a project head.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

One of our customers wanted to develop a better user interface for an Android and iOS app. We focus on integrations and we also have internal mobile developers, but only for Android.

WallTree was brought in to work on the iOS application. The applications needed to be integrated into the overall existing system, but I can't name any specific tasks assigned to WallTree.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

We were looking for a partner for iOS development. Our main criteria were rates and proximity, which is why we chose WallTree.

How much have you invested with WallTree?

WallTree did the whole iOS app for our client according to the already existing Android app. Overall costs for that iOS app was around 20,000 USD.

We started working with WallTree in October 2016. We have only run 1 project so far, but it will serve as an opener for our collaboration with WallTree.

The application hasn't been published yet and we have an NDA with our client, so I can't share any results.

How did WallTree perform from a project management standpoint?

We've worked on a fixed-time and fixed-price contract with WallTree. We have worked with strict specifications around a web UI and mobile app which needed to be recreated on iOS. WallTree's reaction time was fast, they had good communication, and they delivered the product on time.

What did you find most impressive about WallTree?

I appreciated WallTree's work speed. The quality was also good.

Are there any areas WallTree could improve?

The quality could be improved, but WallTree fulfilled the strict definitions we gave them.

Communication is key. WallTree needs to work off of good and transparent specifications.

WallTree delivered everything before deadlines.
    We have worked on a fixed-time and fixed-cost project. The price could have been lower, but WallTree fulfilled our contract conditions.
    There is always room for improvement.
    WallTree is a good partner to work with.

App Development for Software & Game Developer

"They communicated frequently with us and followed the Agile process."

2014 - Ongoing

WallTree helped the client develop their iOS and Android game apps and offered post-launch support.

Heerenveen, Netherlands
Chamin Hardeman
Owner, Mediaheads

The client is very pleased with the quality and customer feedback of the apps, especially considering the price point. WallTree was praised for their excellent communication and ease when working together.

I am the owner of a software company that focuses on developing games, websites, and 3D animation.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

We needed additional app development support to build our games.

WallTree delivered a great functioning iOS and Android app for a good price and with great support terms.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

I don't remember exactly, but it was probably just an online search.

How much have you invested with WallTree?

We have invested about $50,000.

We started working together in 2014, and I'm in the process of giving them more work now.

I don’t have anything in particular, but the apps were indeed designed well and received good customer feedback.

How did WallTree perform in terms of project management?

WallTree did very well. They communicated frequently with us and followed the Agile process.

What did you find most impressive about WallTree?

The communication was excellent. I know WallTree's owner well, so it was very easy to talk to him about our work together.

Are there any areas where WallTree could improve?

Yes, as with most things, testing can always be improved. I'm not sure how they do testing for specific things, but I wish we could get more accurate testing more often.

Nothing in particular comes to mind, but make sure you communicate your scope and expectations clearly.

The product was delivered well within the deadline.
    You get great quality for the price.
    WallTree delivered a great product well within the deadline and gave 24-hour support after launch to be sure it all would work out fine.
    WallTree is great, so I would definitely recommend them to others.

App & Web Development for Software Developer

"WallTree's developers ... handled the task professionally."

2016 - Ongoing

WallTree is developing mobile applications and backend software to communicate with the client's hardware systems.

Hadera, Israel
Inessa Katz
Founder/CEO, InProjetech

WallTree successfully resolved the past developer's functionality issues, so the client was very impressed with WallTree's professionalism and technical knowledge as well as their team's level of involvement.

I am the chief executive officer of a software development company that works mainly with Israeli clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with WallTree?

We work with software teams from all over the world, including WallTree. Our main project at the moment is on behalf of an Israel-based client building a hydroponic system.

WallTree is developing the software that communicates with the hardware created by the client, including mobile applications and a backend.

How did you come to work with WallTree?

I've known one of WallTree's founders for a few years, since the time we were working together for another company. Because I had worked with him many times, I already knew the level of work he could provide. I had some active projects with a different developer but wasn't satisfied with them, so I decided to move to WallTree.

How much have you invested with WallTree?

WallTree's cost depends on the project and the number of developers required. We're working on an hourly basis.

We started working with WallTree in the early part of 2016.

WallTree worked with the code developed by my previous company. Many of our functionalities didn't work as well as they should have, so WallTree's developers made a list of issues and solved them. They handled the task professionally.

How did WallTree perform from a project management standpoint?

I have solid technical knowledge so I act as project manager. I work directly with the developers from WallTree.

What did you find most impressive about WallTree?

I traveled to WallTree's location in Ukraine 1 week ago to meet the developers. I was impressed with the team's involvement in our project.

Nothing comes to mind.

It's very important to make the team understand what each project is about.