Always keep you ahead...

W3onDemand has always been a company that has a Dedicated team of Researchers and Developers. This way we never lag behind in terms of Infrastructure and Technology. Our teams are composed of members that are experts in Web Development. We are pioneers in terms of advancements in every aspect of this industry. Our teams spend hours to keep up with the changes in trends and technologies all around the globe. This has earned our firm a high reputation among our competitors.

We let our customers feel the same way by giving them the result-oriented solutions while keeping the industrial and technical standards up to date.

Mansarover, Jaipur, India
  • 107, opp Sunny Mart, New Aatish Market
    Mansarover, Jaipur, RJ 302020

Masaya Jewellery

ZHallat

Puretelecome

Mediphyt

Web Design and Dev for Security Services

"They completed our project quickly and at a reasonable cost."

Apr. - Sept. 2018

w3ondemand Technologies did full-stack web development for a recruitment platform with integrated plugins. The solution allows customers to submit requests and candidates to submit their own material.

San Diego, California
Matthew Johnson
CEO, Cohen Security

The site’s functionality and visual design have generated positive feedback from observers. Customers can expect a partner who can effectively manage the project remotely and deliver on time.

I’m the founder of Cohen Security, a firm offering expertise and tactics from the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

For what projects/services did your company hire w3ondemand Technologies?

We needed a platform to market our company and objective, so we sought an outside vendor for web design and maintenance.

We wanted a website through which candidates could submit their resumes.

They came recommended by a personal friend of mine.

They did full-stack web development, integrating plugins and a platform from which customers can submit service requests and candidates can submit resumes.

I worked with the owner and CEO.

I’ve received a great deal of positive feedback on the functionality and professional appearance of the new website.

They handled project management remotely from their end.

They completed our project quickly and at a reasonable cost.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

They were very flexible and readily available.
    Their pricing is competitive.

E-Commerce Dev for Event Planning Site

"They really care about helping to make a difference for your business."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

W3ondemand developed, configured, and automated an e-commerce site based on Wordpress allowing for streamlined consumer access.

Dallas, Texas
Founder, Sydnee Event Productions

The e-commerce site has been tested by various users with very positive feedback. It is due to launch with optimized UX/UI features to automatically handled a variety of transactions.

I am the founder and creative director of Sydnee Event Productions, an event management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with w3ondemand Technologies?

We were looking for a developer for our e-commerce site.

W3ondemand is developing and engineering an e-commerce web page based on Wordpress. They are configuring from the first point of contact for our customers to making a purchase to checking out. They provided us expert recommendations on how to make the e-commerce as self-automated as possible, as well as configuring wireframes for design improvements.

I worked mainly with the owner of the company who relayed to his team of developers.

How did you come to work with w3ondemand Technologies?

I was considering various vendors I found online. I interviewed each of them by phone, and w3ondemond was the most knowledgeable and best fit for my project.

I have invested about $3,000–$5,000 so far.

I started working with them in November 2016 and the engagement is ongoing. The launch date of the site is set to be April 30, 2018.

My family members and friends are very impressed with the website, and test users have said the purchase process is smooth.

How did w3ondemand Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated with me through phone, email, Skype, and Google Docs. They are great at updating me on recommendations for improvements. They are professional and keep their work focused on the project.

They really care about helping to make difference for your business. They communicate in a way that brings a human touch to their service.

I don’t think there were any areas they could have improved.

I would tell them to take advantage of the personal contact they offer by establishing that connection early with Skype.

WordPress & E-Commerce Dev for Pet Food Manufacturer

"w3ondemand has excelled at everything and fully lived up to my expectations."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Working from mockups, w3ondemand designed a fully customized WordPress website and logo. They are planning to integrate the site with e-commerce functions and implement complex functionalities.

Wyoming, United States
James Cannon
Founder, Cannon Pets

Through their creativity and competency, w3ondemand has built a dependable, attractive platform. The agency's flexible management permits fast turnarounds and generous review periods. Their responsiveness makes collaboration easy, and their reliable deliveries keep productivity high.

I am the founder and owner of the Cannon Pets manufacturing company. We have yet to launch the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with w3ondemand?

I can build websites myself, but required external expertise to build one that could compete with the best.

I designed 64 pages of detailed website mockups using Microsoft Publisher. Based on those mockups, w3ondemand designed and developed the site from scratch. I chose the WordPress CMS because it allowed me to add content on my own. They made my concept a lot more professional while retaining the spirit of my designs.

We’re currently deliberating about whether to use Shopify, WooCommerce, or a more complex e-commerce platform. I am still developing complex rebate and stock ownership functionalities, which will be factored into the decision.

Bharat [CEO, w3ondemand] is my lead contact. Based on the notes I’ve seen, at least three others are involved. I specifically asked to deal with Bharat because he’s easy to talk to. When he needs additional expertise, he brings in others from his team.

How did you come to work with w3ondemand?

I launched a two-and-a-half-month research project to find the right partner. I determined that I was limiting myself by only looking in the U.S., so I started a worldwide search. The initial list included 400 companies, which is why the process took so long. If I was going to spend a lot of money, I needed to find a competent partner. Based on numerous criteria, I narrowed that list down to a top 100, then a top 50. A service like Clutch would have helped.

I started corresponding with the people on the top-50 list, then I evaluated their responses. I did this with each candidate over a period of two weeks to determine whether they would be consistent. This narrowed the list down to a top 9, which made it more manageable. I spoke with each one and ultimately chose w3ondemand.

I first got in touch with Bharat, who was very responsive and easily understood what I was trying to convey. I began a test collaboration with two other agencies at the same time, but walked away from them. I viewed the lost money as an investment into finding the best of the final three candidates.

The cost of their work has been close to $10,000.

I started working with w3ondemand in August 2017. They could have launched the site already, but I still need to tweak a few things. The site should be live in a week, once I’ve completed negotiations with some suppliers. The process is quite complicated and involves the FDA. I have decided to continue using w3ondemand for site maintenance.

The website is very complex, but they’ve kept things running. We created mockups on w3ondemand’s system before launching the site.

They have completely improved the site’s appearance and logo. I thought I had the perfect logo, but they came back with something completely different. Bharat diplomatically told me that he didn’t like my version, and had his designer make another one. A lot of people appreciated their logo.

How did w3ondemand perform from a project management standpoint?

No matter the time, they respond immediately whenever I request a change. I’ve tried to be sensitive to the time difference, but it seems like they work 24 hours a day. We communicate through the Upwork platform, email, and phone calls. They suggested using Skype, but I prefer the phone since I’m on the run all the time. We also used two other platforms for project management in the beginning, but I eventually settled on Upwork.

They must use in-house designers, because they can turn work around within any timeframe. When I don’t have everything figured out, or need more time for approval, they’re patient.

I don’t mind if someone is from another country, but I need to be able to understand them and vice versa. w3ondemand offers this level of communication.

Their team’s three differentiating factors are their communication, trustworthiness, and ability to complete the work. They’re incredibly responsive and make any changes necessary to deliver what I want in a timely manner. I eliminated some promising choices in my initial top 100 candidates list after reading negative reviews about their responsiveness. So far, w3ondemand has excelled at everything and fully lived up to my expectations.

It’s important to lay everything out in detail. One of the mistakes I made at the beginning was not being detailed enough. Bharat emphasized that they wanted all the information from me.

The excellent cost was not the reason I chose them, but it’s a good side benefit.

Bug Fixes & Android App Redesign for E-Learning Platform

"We had confidence in all of their team members."

Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2018

w3ondemand fixed a mathematics- and test history-focused bug on a pre-existing web platform. They then reworked the platform’s Android app. Now, they’re engaged for maintenance on a case-by-case basis.

Derby, United Kingdom
Rexford Ndengeya
Director, BigQuests

Communicating clearly from the start, w3ondemand’s expert team inspired confidence throughout the project. While there were some minor delays, those could be chalked up to onboarding and not to any time-zone differences. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

I’m one of the directors of BigQuests. We are a U.K.-based company that provides an e-learning platform called Wagona.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with w3ondemand?

We had a bug in one of our plug-ins and needed help fixing it.

We gave them access to the backend server so they could identify the cause of our problem and fix it. The impacted portion of our platform was a plug-in that processes mathematical formulas and displays test histories. When a user requested their history, the platform would crash. w3ondemand executed the necessary coding work for our custom platform in order to resolve its issues.

They also redesigned the Android app that accompanies our website. We’re considering building an iOS version using their services.

I worked with two people from their team, but others were probably involved behind the scenes. I communicated only with the project manager who assigned tasks to the coders.

We found them on Upwork.

We’ve spent $500–$600.

Our engagement lasted from January–February 2018, but continue to contact them if we have any issues. We are currently negotiating a partnership with another party and if we come to an agreement, we will use w3ondemand for the development work.

The platform doesn’t have many users, but we are happy with their work.

How did w3ondemand perform from a project management standpoint?

They gave us a breakdown of all the tasks required for the scope of the project, detailing the exact cost and timeline. We knew exactly what we were paying for throughout our collaboration.

We used Google Docs to share documents and communicated more generally through email and Skype.

Working in different geographic locations did not affect our collaboration in any way. We had confidence in all of their team members. They were genuine, knowledgeable, and friendly.

They could have faster turnarounds. However, I’m not a programmer, so I don’t know all the details involved in their work. We expected that they would need time to familiarize themselves with project details before completing tasks.

It’s important to provide clear requirements so their team has everything they need to finish work quickly and successfully.

WordPress Dev for Resume Site

"They’re excellent all around. Spot on with the project timeline. ... and willing to go that extra step."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

w3ondemand is building multiple WordPress websites based on provided designs, graphics, and templates. Features include a directory and real-time onscreen editing.

Freelancer, Web Design

The websites are coming to fruition, which wouldn't have been possible without w3ondemand’s technical skills. The agency earns recognition for their expertise and superior responsiveness. Even with the time difference, they immediately address any issues or questions.

I'm a freelancer. I design and promote my own websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with w3ondemand?

I had the idea for a website that allows people to easily create online job resumes. I did the design myself but needed someone to build it.

They did all the development work. I provided them with a Microsoft Word template and they converted it into a PDF for the website. I also provided them with all the text and graphics and they built the site in WordPress. The site’s features include real-time editing so the customer can actually see the changes they’re making on the screen instead of having to save the document.

They're working with me now on a second project to create an online local business directory. Local businesses can advertise on the site for a small fee and I will promote it when it’s finished.

I worked with one developer.

How did you come to work with w3ondemand?

I found them on Odesk. I looked at a few firms but w3ondemand came through with the best quote and the best spec for the job.

I’ve spent about £1500–£2000 [$2095–$2794 USD].

We started working together in January 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

The resume job site is finished but I've decided to wait until the local business directory site is done in order to promote them through SEO.

How did w3ondemand perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent all around. Spot on with the project timeline. If I have any queries, they always provide an update right away. We communicated through Skype, email, and TeamDoer.

They're very good and willing to go that extra step. If I give them a set of updates, they usually do them within that day whereas other companies often take multiple days just to get back to you.

Not really.

Make sure to use email and Skype as needed to communicate with the team.

Web Development for Auction Website

“They adjust to our needs and don't charge extra if projects take a little longer than expected. “

W3ondemand built a WordPress website from scratch, using HTML5. They integrated a payment gateway and a worldwide timing app to manage auctions. Their work is finishing and they’ve been contacted for app dev.

Saudi Arabia
Khalil Ajouz
Zhllat Co

Customers seem to enjoy the new website, and W3ondemand’s team is responsive, quick, and efficient. They’re flexible and willing to work with changing goals and requirements. Honest and trustworthy, they also offer rates at half the price of their competitors.

I’m the owner of Zhllat, an auction website.

What challenge were you trying to address with W3onDemand?

Auction websites are complicated in the Saudi market, and I wanted a partner who could make ours as simple and user-friendly as possible.

W3onDemand built our website on WordPress from scratch, using HTML5. They integrated a worldwide timing app, which manages auction countdowns and adds time at the end of a bet if two or more bidders are competing. We sell anything from electronics to apparel to women’s accessories and perfume, and W3onDemand has created a website to help organize all of that, including a payment gateway to secure finances. WordPress site, HTML5,

I communicated directly with the team lead and there were about twelve other people who worked under him.

How did you come to work with W3onDemand?

I initially found them through an online hiring site. I explained to four companies what I wanted the site to look like and how I wanted it to function, and then I asked each to provide a layout. W3onDemand was the only firm to give me one I liked, so I contacted their references who gave glowing reviews, and I decided to hire them.

In total, we’ve spent around $55,000.

We’ve been working together for over two years.

We have a feedback section on our website, and most of our users seem to enjoy the layout and features on the site.

How did W3onDemand perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is cooperative and friendly. They adjust to our needs and don't charge extra if projects take a little longer than expected.  They always deliver on time, and they even offered one year of maintenance after the build.

Normally, we communicate via email, WhatsApp, or Skype. They’re responsive and work around my schedule.

Their rates are competitive, and their services are great. I requested a build for an Android and iOS app, and they said they could deliver within 14 months where the competitors said it would take two years.

It would be great if they offered more services because I love working with them.

I've already referred them to a few of my colleagues.

Website Development for Children's Poetry Books

“I was impressed that they were consistently accessible and super responsive throughout the process.”

Mar. - Aug. 2017

w3ondemand Technologies built a website from scratch that features children’s poetry. They worked with another vendor who handled minor design changes.

Sudbury, Massachusetts
Founder, Book Company

The site has received positive feedback for its attractive and organized layout, which is attributed to w3ondemand’s attention to detail. Their project management was also outstanding, allowing them to work with a limited budget. Other strengths were customer service and communication.

I recently published my first three books of children’s poetry.

For what projects/services did your company hire w3ondemand Technologies?

I asked them to create a website from scratch that would allow me to showcase my poetry. My goal was to have a comprehensive, fully functional website that was also easy for users to navigate.

After reading positive reviews about his company on Upwork, I contacted and interviewed Bharat [Development Manager, w3ondemand].

w3ondemand created a fully functional website. After they completed the project, I had another company make some minor design tweaks, but the main parts of the website were from Bharat's company.

I pretty much communicated exclusively with Bharat.

The layout is visually appealing, with well-organized content. I have had several friends comment on how professional looking the website is. Now, people can easily learn more about my poetry online.

How effective was the project management?

Despite the significant time zone difference, their project management was extremely effective. Bharat always responded quickly and comprehensively. For example, he offered several options for building the website within a predefined budget.

I have worked with U.S. companies where the customer service and response time were poor. In contrast, I was impressed that they were consistently accessible and super responsive throughout the process.

Scheduling was easy. They were quite efficient and very responsive throughout the project.
    They delivered within budget, as promised. I believe Bharat worked a few hours beyond the original plan, but he did not charge me for those hours.
    The quality of their work was excellent. What stood out the most was how detail-oriented they were.
    I would definitely refer them to a friend. Their rate is very competitive compared to other web development companies I considered.