SEO + Web Development

W3 Affinity is a competitive rate digital marketing agency capable of managing a business'​ online presence from website development, SEO, SEM, Inbound Marketing, and Social Presence. Our projects range from under $1,000 and up and we are considered highly competitive with our rates and white-label digital marketing services for businesses in our industry. Our comprehensive plans are sure to get your business off the ground and growing.

We offer a free consultation to go over the entire plan you need to ensure you're ready to compete online.

2003
Surry, VA
  • 490 Poplar Lawn Road
    Surry, VA 23883
  • 712 Bancroft Rd #781
    Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Jetters Northwest, Harvest Timber, Photobooth Supply Co, Pick a Bloom, Lilitab, Mattress sale store, Parkside Barbershop, Briggs HVAC, Six Penny Chimney, Whystle, Grady cabinets, Brew Trader, Simple Living Home, Ridgeline Mattress, Beds Unlimited, Blissful Sleep, Naya Clinics, LowVG, Seattle Pump, Bluewater Flooring, Port City Sound & Security, Air Specialty HVAC, Doggy Bath, Direct Outdoor Products, Chassis Liner Supply, Drop Tail Trailers, Lucky 7 Charters, Todd Dufour Charters

Website for Financial NPO

We developed a modern and clean website for a regional NPO that is in the financial industry. We continue to deliver on Digital Marketing efforts month over month to grow the NPO in awareness and conversion.

Education Franchise Website Design

This website is the peak of our projects. We're proud of the work both the team and client put into this one. Let us know your thoughts!

Beautiful Website for Local Landscaping Company

We hit our stride with this beautiful website. This is one of our latest designs and we're proud of it, tell us what you think!

Site Speed Increases Rankings to #1

Rankings Grew to 1st Position for ALL Target Keywords

We know that a fast loading website does a lot for a business. It allows the potential customers of the site owner a better experience, resulting in more conversions. It also results in higher rankings in the search engine. The site speed SEO work had put the nail in the coffin, A House on a Rock took 1st in all target keywords and is growing more through

additional keywords gained as a result of the content SEO that Juan does for his business.

New Website for Mobile Friendly & Interactivity

We redeveloped https://www.caminobikeguide.com/ to be mobile friendly, fresh and interactive. We added a video background, redesigned the entire site around the color and feel of the clean logo they had redeveloped all at a low price.

SEO, Advertising & Marketing Automation on Shopify

Lilitab is a client we've enjoyed working with that makes Tablet Kiosks. They're need for SEO & Visibility is what brought us together. We optimized the site throughout and continue to make improvements based on what we feel is needed to keep them at the top.

They currently rank in the top 3 for all keywords we work on with most of them at number 1.

We also do Google Shopping advertising and

marketing automation for them to increase sales and visibility.

Under $1 Cost Per Acquisition Facebook Ads

Pick a Bloom wanted to grow their list of engaged brides on Facebook. We set up to develop an ad that would land their brides to be on a landing page with a calculator that requires an Email Address to utilize.

We've been able to maintain a frequency of 1, with a relavance score of 9+, and the killer cost per acquisition of $0.38 on average with days as low as 25 cents per lead!

We did this on a

shoestring budget of $10/day and have generated over 420 leads in just 2 weeks and it's still growing and improving with a low frequency of 1. This ad has a lot more life in it and we look forward to updating this portfolio item in the months to come.

Shopify Web Design for a Local Barbershop

We converted Parkside Barbershop from a WordPress website to a Shopify website because they wanted to sell their products online while offering to schedule appointments for their local barbershop.

We Designed their logo, helped in color selection and developed the Shopify site to have all the features they needed while keeping a clean and friendly look we recommended.

Branding & Shopify Web Design for Home Goods Company

Simple Living was a full branding & Shopify web design/development project for us. We were able to come up with a bold color palete, awesome new logo that stands out and a website with custom features such as custom order forms, advance shipping rate features and marketing automation to support all of the work.

This is a beautiful website and we enjoyed working on it with our client.

Shopify Web Design for Wedding Flower Company

Pick a Bloom is a unique company that needed a lot of customization that Shopify cannot do out of the box. We were able to incorporate everything they needed, including custom order forms, a product cost calculator, custom admin categories and advanced product layouts.

This beautiful site is one of our favorites!

Shopify Web Design for Mattress Company

Ridgeline Mattress needed a website to showcase their Bed in a Box that they sell & ship nationwide. We did a framework that we felt would be successful and the client loved the look. We designed the logo, picked the color palette and design/developed this website on Shopify for the client.

Site Speed SEO on Wordpress

Problem: Harvest Timber's website was running very poorly after a website redesign.

Solution: Using our Site Speed Optimization expertise we identified all of the culprits for the slow site speed and optimized the entire site through compression, image optimization, JS, CSS & HTML minification, and prioritization.

Results: The website went from

7s+ load times to under 3s from our work. This has resulted in increased traffic from the search engine and a much better user experience.

Shopify SEO - AMP Mobile Optimization

Problem: We set out to improve traffic on the website generated from mobile devices from mobile search on Google.

Solution: We took the time to develop out AMP on the Shopify website for the blog posts to rank for our high funnel, long-tail keywords. We had a goal of tracking this traffic in Google Webmaster Tools & Google Analytics.

Results:&nbsp

;We launched AMP back in October 2017 on the blog pages only. It took a few months for this to be noticed, however once it was, we saw amazing growth month over month. In 8 months we saw 10x growth in mobile search traffic from Google. This has resulted in more blog subscribers and marketing automation leads for Pick a Bloom and has increased sales on the website.

Web Design & Dev for Small Branding Company

"If there’s a better web developer and marketer here in the US, I don’t know of them."

W3 Affinity designed and developed a website to increase sales for a promotional products supplier.

Smithfield, Virginia
Andrew Jones
Owner, Freedom Vinyl Works

W3 Affinity delivered an excellent website that successfully drew new clients. Leveraging years of experience and a tailored approach, the team facilitated a seamless design process. Their exceptional customer service and business-centered insights set them apart from others.

The name of my organization is Freedom Vinyl Works. We provide promotional items, branding items, custom vinyl decals, custom magnetic decals, glass etching, customer apparel, and other items that are used as promotional goods.

What challenge were you trying to address with W3 Affinity?

We wanted to increase our volume of buyers.

W3 created a website for me from scratch. I provided a little bit of content, and they did 100% of the design.

The only one I’ve worked with is John (CEO, W3 Affinity).

How did you come to work with W3 Affinity?

I met John through my grandmother. We hit it off really well, and, when I told him what I was planning to do, he offered to help. It’s been fantastic—best decision I ever made.

I’ve spent about $3,500.

The project started in January 2019, and it’s currently ongoing. I’m working on budgeting right now for digital marketing services. Once I get that in line, SEO will be the next step.

W3 has been instrumental to the success of my business, especially regarding my online visibility. They created a professional looking website that brought in new clients from a variety of different industries. I’m elated with the way it’s turned out. John did a phenomenal job.

More detailed metrics are still in the works. I just had my first conversation with John about that, and we’re still working through that information.

How did W3 Affinity perform from a project management standpoint?

John has been absolutely elite. If there’s a better web developer and marketer here in the US, I don’t know of them.

John is very easy to get along with because he’s so friendly and down-to-earth. Also, all of the ideas that he bounced off of me made perfect business sense.

John truly wants to provide the best quality services possible. He’s done an absolutely wonderful job, and I can’t speak more highly of it.

Not that I can think of.

Schedule a two-hour block at the beginning to have a good discussion with John. Find out what you’re looking to accomplish from a website or marketing standpoint, and provide John with the content that he needs in a timely fashion. Give him information and requirements, and let him run with them. It’s the best decision I can tell you to make.

I've already recommended them three times.

Web Design and Development for Cosmetic Studio

“I was impressed by John’s (Owner, W3 Affinity) extensive knowledge and skill set.”

Apr. - May 2019

W3 Affinity designed and developed a website to grow the online presence of a cosmetic studio. In addition to building the site, the team offered digital marketing consulting.

Williamsburg, Virginia
Taylor Dean
Owner & Microblading Artist, Beautiful Humans LLC

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the intuitive design of the site. W3 Affinity’s speedy and detailed responses fostered a seamless development process. Patient and accommodating, they took time to explain complex features and made every change that was requested.

I’m the owner of a new microblading and cosmetic tattooing studio in Williamsburg, Virginia.

For what projects/services did your company hire W3 Affinity?

I hired W3 Affinity to build a website and provide branding advice.

My goal was to establish an online presence for my new business, along with creating a website that had an online booking tool. I also needed a logo.

I was very lucky to meet John (Owner, W3 Affinity) after his wife became a client of mine. She introduced me to him after I mentioned to her that I needed some help with my website.

John created an entire website for me. While designing the site, he worked with me to identify the optimal layout and color scheme.

John was my point of contact.

I couldn’t be happier with the site. It’s beautifully made, easy to use, and better than I could have imagined. John also gave me helpful marketing tips for creating a sizable digital footprint.

The workflow was great! John responded quickly to my emails and made me feel heard when I had questions or concerns. I’m very happy with the level of communication.

I was impressed by John’s extensive knowledge and skill set. It was obvious that he knew exactly what he was doing. At the same time, he was very patient and happy to explain everything to me. He was also willing to make as many changes as I needed.

Honestly, there is nothing that comes to mind as far as what could be improved. I am very happy.

Overall Score I'm more than happy with the outcome of this partnership. I'm so thankful that I found John.
    The scheduling could not have been easier.
    I truly feel like I got more than what I paid for.
    The quality was amazing! I'm thrilled with the site. John helped make my vision come to life.
    I have and will continue to refer this company to anyone in need of the services they offer.

Digital Strategy for Financial Counseling Nonprofit

“We are now attracting qualified leads at an astonishing rate.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

W3 Affinity is providing digital marketing services to improve lead generation. Their scope includes SEO integrations, PPC advertising, digital content creation, social media management, and web development.

Columbia, Maryland
Helene Raynaud
CEO, CCCSMD

In the aftermath of extensive rebranding, W3 Affinity’s SEO strategies prevented the foreseen decline in online visibility. Their solutions also increased social media following and improved lead generation. They leverage the comprehensive KPI reports to improve UX optimization in real time.

I am the president and CEO of CCCSMD, a nonprofit that provides financial counseling services to the public.

What challenge were you trying to address with W3 Affinity?

Although we have been in the industry for 53 years, our online presence was barely existent. In addition to competing for new clients in a crowded market, we faced the chance of losing our existing customers after extensive rebranding. We needed to find a partner who could help us improve our visibility and generate more leads.

We were initially concerned with site traffic, so they began the process by integrating SEO best practices into all of our marketing channels. They also redirected our old links and updated external directories to reflect our recent name change. As our goals shifted from visibility to conversion, they started to develop a full suite of marketing strategies to accelerate our business growth; this includes PPC and social media management, and social media advertising. They also rebuilt our Drupal website and optimized the layout for UX.

W3 Affinity currently assists our staff in creating content for our blog and social media accounts. They regularly compile extensive KPI reports to track our progress. We plan to roll out a few paid advertising campaigns soon.

We work closely with their founder, who has become our virtual CMO.

How did you come to work with W3 Affinity?

Our temporary marketing consultant was a veteran in the industry, so they were already aware of W3 Affinity’s work. We connected with them based on the glowing recommendation.

To date, we have spent between $10,000 ¬$60,000 for their services. They’re extremely affordable and always willing to modify their scope to accommodate our budget.

Our partnership began in July 2018.

After changing the name of our company, we expected to see a significant decline in our site traffic and search engine ranking; fortunately, W3 Affinity’s SEO strategies were efficient measures to maintain our status. While all of our early clients were slowly gained by word-of-mouth, we are now attracting qualified leads at an astonishing rate. Their digital marketing efforts have also helped us grow our social media following. Having access to their advanced web analytics allows us to follow our clients from the point of entry and use the data to optimize our site for user engagement.

How did W3 Affinity perform from a project management standpoint?

They have proven to be a formidable addition to our team. We were instantly impressed by their swift work pace and steady company engagement, which they have maintained throughout the entire project. Our team often makes last-minute requests, but they embrace the spontaneous changes without complaints. It never takes more than 24 hours for them to address our needs. In addition to our frequent email and text correspondence, we have a weekly agenda meeting that we hold over the phone. Delays are typically at the fault of our budget, but W3 Affinity is always able to pivot the ever-evolving schedule without interfering with our results.

W3 Affinity is a refreshing contrast to the digital marketers and PR professionals that we worked with in the past. Their team understands the complexity of the financial services industry, so their solutions are tailored to navigate through a crowded market space. They are always transparent about their strategies, but they never try to persuade us to get a service that we don’t want. It is great to have an effective creative partner who is genuinely invested in our success.

Our experience working with W3 Affinity has been incredible so far.

We have experienced a few delays, but they always informed us two days in advance if they anticipate a change in schedule.
    They customize their services to fit our budget, so we’re able to get a lot of work done for an affordable price.
    It’s rare to find a partner who is willing to work with a small budget, so we want to introduce W3 Affinity at the next nonprofit coalition meeting.

SEO for Web Design and Dev Agency

"The knowledge they possess and efficiency with which they work are outstanding."

May 2018 - Ongoing

W3 Affinity provides on- and off-site SEO in a highly competitive geographic region.

Walnut Creek, California
Owner, Design and Development Agency

Conversions and traffic (direct and organic) have improved thanks to W3 Affinity’s established processes. They’re an experienced team headed by an owner that makes themself constantly available. Customers can expect a quick-moving, results-oriented engagement

I’m the owner of a web development and design agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire W3 Affinity?

I'm located in the heart of one of the most competitive cities in the US, so I needed SEO services.

I wanted to see more traffic and conversions within six months.

I found W3 Affinity on LinkedIn. After reading multiple reviews, all of which were 5 stars, I decided to meet them. After talking with John (Owner, W3 Affinity) for just a few minutes, I could tell he knew what he was talking about. He also came across as genuine and honest.

They provide a basic package including on- and off-site SEO and some basic marketing.

I speak to John on a weekly basis, and he handles my account directly.

I saw organic and direct traffic growth to my site within two months. I’ve also received multiple quote requests that have then converted.

How did the W3 Affinity perform from a project management standpoint?

They always let me know how we’re doing, and John himself is always available. They’re highly organized and have strong processes in place.

What impresses you about the W3 Affinity?

The knowledge they possess and efficiency with which they work are outstanding.

I don’t have anything to say.

We saw results in two months.

Digital Marketing for Bed Frame E-commerce Business

"They're very versatile in terms of new technology."

June 2011 - Ongoing

W3 Affinity provided web development and e-commerce services, working first on developing an interactive website then later providing digital marketing and SEO assistance.

Richmond, VA
Owner, Adjust 'N Sleep

The services they provided produced excellent results, leading to a 30% growth year-on-year. The team communicated effectively and ensured they carefully scheduled all activities, allowing for a smooth workflow.

I'm the owner of an adjustable bed frame e-commerce store.

For what projects/services did your company hire W3 Affinity?

To develop a website and help us sell our product online.

We wanted to increase the visibility of our brand and sell more units through online channels.

We found them through a Google search and vetted them through an interview process. They were able to provide excellent examples of their work during the interview which gave us peace of mind.

They were responsible for developing a stunning and interactive website for us. They set up and managed the e-commerce end of the business, while also managing our digital advertising and SEO campaigns.

We worked primarily with John (Owner, W3 Affinity) as well as some other members of his team.

The results of the advertising started slowly but picked up quickly when we found our target market. This has resulted in year-on-year growth at an average rate of 30–35%. The traffic to the site has continually increased due to our good results in organic searches.

It's great—the communication and scheduling are always done well.

They're very versatile in terms of new technology. They keep us up to date with the latest tools and trends so that we gain the benefits.

They're always improving. The team knows that customers come first.

Digital Marketing for Shopify E-commerce Business

"We currently rank on the first page for virtually every keyword."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

W3 Affinity provide ongoing digital marketing services, working first on designing and developing the Shopify store for the company. They since worked on advertising, email marketing, and SEO.

Williamsburg, VA
Paula Alvarez
Owner, Pick a Bloom

Their efforts produce excellent results, with all their relevant keywords ranking very well and over 100 leads generated per week from online ads. The customer services is excellent and the project is always managed smoothly and effectively.

I'm one of the owners and founders of Pick a Bloom LLC. We're an online flower business, primarily for wedding flowers.

For what projects/services did your company hire W3 Affinity?

We hired them for the design and development of our Shopify store, to setup advertising, develop email marketing and marketing automation, and for SEO.

We wanted to grow our visibility and increase our online sales through advertising, organic search, and email campaigns.

We needed a professional capable of building in Shopify. They came highly recommended from a family member. We took their free consultation and hired them.

W3 Affinity designed and built our website on Shopify. We then moved to Organic SEO where they helped us create content for the website. They also set up a lead generation campaign that sends emails automatically to our subscribers and funnel targeted leads to our site through advertising.

I work with John (Owner, W3 Affinity) who manages our project entirely.

We currently rank on the first page for virtually every keyword that involves the cost of wedding flowers. Their advertisements bring us over 100 qualified leads a week at a cost of under $100 per week from Facebook ads. These generate over ten times their cost in revenue.

It's awesome.

Their customer service is top notch. John keeps us informed; he's very enthusiastic and interested in our business. Our traffic and sales have improved dramatically since hiring them.

I can't think of anything that stands out. We’ve been very happy with them and wouldn’t want to work with anyone else.

Excellent
    Affordable
    Excellent
    Definitely!

Web Design and Development for Gym

“Their communication is really good. They put everything into layman’s terms and make their work easy to understand.”

Oct. - Nov. 2016

W3 Affinity built a new website for a gymnastics company. Working from outlines and existing information, they made design suggestions and delivered a site that fit the need after a short development period.

Utah
Sandy Goodin
Owners, Inspire Gymnastics

Though SEO was not a major focus of the project, the site is one of the highest ranked among its competitors. W3 Affinity was communicative and responsive. They listened and took time to understand the mission.

I own a large gymnastics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with W3 Affinity?

We hired them to design and launch a new website for us.

They built our website from scratch. We gave them an outline with important information and scheduling and they took us through the whole process. They made suggestions for improvements and design ideas before sending us a sample site. We made a few changes, but most everything was right the first time. They listened to us and provided what we wanted.

They put our schedule on the site and included paperwork for future clients. It’s easy to get in and make changes to our schedule, which needs updating every eight weeks. As a startup, we didn’t have a lot of information to work with, but they provided a site design that made us look well-established.

I work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with W3 Affinity?

They were a referral from another business I worked for. I knew their work and felt they’d be a good fit for us.

We spent $300–$500 on development.

We started working together around October 2016. They finished the site within about a month and we still engage them for maintenance.

Even though we didn’t work much with our SEO, we became one of the highest ranked gymnastics companies in our area. They did such a good job with the website and our keywords that we’re naturally high in search results.

How did W3 Affinity perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is really good. They put everything into layman’s terms and make their work easy to understand. Their responsiveness is often excellent.

They take the time to understand the business they’re working for.

Web Design and Social Media Aid for Health App

"Though the budget was smaller in the beginning, they did a fantastic job without a lot of resources."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

W3 Affinity redesigned a website to make it more accessible by adding features and performing ongoing technical maintenance. They provide social media assistance and solutions to technical issues.

Arlington, Virginia
Lauren Bell
CEO, Whystle

The site that W3 Affinity redesigned has led to a user-friendly site with increased traffic. They take care of issues in a timely manner and their results match all expectations . They produce quality work even when resources are limited.

I'm the CEO of Whystle; we're a company that provides personalized product safety information to families.

What challenge were you trying to address with W3 Affinity?

We needed a website redesign that made our information accessible to users. To have a more functional site, we needed a company with the technical background to provide ongoing website maintenance.

W3 Affinity redesigned our site to make it more user-friendly. They added multiple features, including a bio section, a contact form, social media links and more. They post our press coverage on the site to increase visibility and help resolve any technical issues that arise.

I work regularly with one project manager.

How did you come to work with W3 Affinity?

Our app developer recommended them to us after their experience. The fact that someone I knew and trusted had worked with them persuaded me to hire them.

We are still working together and have upcoming projects.

Since we’re early in the process, we don’t have a lot of metrics. The site's appearance is highly received, which speaks volumes because I used to be embarrassed when referring people to it. We're getting more site traffic each week and our confidence in it is much higher.

How did W3 Affinity perform from a project management standpoint?

They are great. We communicate mostly through email and any issues I bring to them are resolved almost immediately.

I know that when I ask them to do something, it will be done right, that can’t be said for every vendor. Though the budget was on the smaller side in the beginning, they did a fantastic job without a lot of resources.

No, I’ve been very pleased and that’s why we continue to work with them.

Overall Score We haven't worked with them long enough to give them a 5.

Web Dev and Design for Fitness Instructor

"John listened to me and understood my needs."

n/a

Jan. 2017

Replacing an outdated site, W3 Affinity designed and developed a new website and provided training to the internal team.

Entrepreneur

Seattle, Washington
Renae McCloud
Owner, McCloud Fitness

The website is easy to navigate and customers love its look and feel. Responsive and professional, W3 Affinity went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their patience and ability to guide the process contributed to the positive experience.

I own McCloud Fitness. We offer nutrition and personal training services via in person sessions or online coaching.

What challenge were you trying to address with W3 Affinity?

My old website wasn't generating any business, so I was looking for someone to help me create a new website.

They built a more current website for me and assisted with content creation. They also improved navigation and organized the site so that it flows better.

I mostly worked with John (Owner, W3 Affinity).

How did you come to work with them?

I found out about W3 Affinity through my husband, who knew them professionally.

I worked with John in January of 2017.

My customers like the website and make nice comments about it. On the home page, the new website has videos that introduce who I am and what I do. That is an important aspect and livens up the site.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

John executed everything very well. He was always very responsive and easy to reach by email or phone.

John listened to me and understood my needs. I wanted to learn how to make changes on my own, and he taught me that, remaining very patient throughout the process.

Nothing comes to mind. I appreciate what he did.

• N/A Cost

Web Dev & Marketing for Beer Company

“W3 understands our company and the type of customer we are trying to reach … .”

June 2018 - Ongoing

W3 created an engaging website to promote an app, then began tracking traffic and download metrics to determine the most profitable avenues. They continue to provide support, SEO, and advertising services.

Washington, DC USA
VP of Marketing, Beer Company

W3 Affinity’s efforts resulted in an instant bump in download rates. The design was well-received and their time-oriented workflow was appreciated. The team’s responsiveness and obvious interest in the project led to a lasting partnership.

I’m the vice president of marketing for a beer trading app that links together beer lovers and allows them to trade their favorite brews.

For what projects/services did your company hire W3 Affinity?

Initially, we wanted to develop a website for our app.

We wanted a website that looked professional and reflected the general style and aesthetic of the beer industry.

A friend had been using W3 for SEO and recommended their services.

W3 developed a world-class, single-page website. Then, we expanded the scope to include analytics work. The team tracked our website traffic and download clicks to see which of our avenues are generating the most business. They also provided SEO and advertising services. The W3 team continues to work with us to increase our user base.

We mainly work with a single representative from W3, who communicated with his own team to ensure each project is completed in a timely manner.

After running a demo ad, we saw an instant bump in our download rates. W3’s website design is amazing and they finished the initial project early, which was refreshing.

Our workflow is very simple and open. We use Trello to manage deliverable and the W3 team is very prompt to answer any of our requests. They are also very receptive to constructive criticism. The website went through a few revisions, but the finished product met all of our requirements.

W3 understands our company and the type of customer we are trying to reach, they demonstrated that through their approach to the partnership. They provided valuable targeting strategies and helped us with various parts of our business.

Sometimes they completed stages of the project without updating Trello. We would be surprised to find a phase was completed. It is not a big issue, but I feel that it is worth noting.

Overall Score We look forward to working with them in the future.
    We finished ahead of schedule.
    They were shockingly inexpensive for the type of work we demanded.
    We have a world class website because of W3.
    Absolutely, we already have referred them.