A digital branding firm

W Street Design is a Washington, DC-based digital branding shop. While my focus is branding, I provide a full suite of services to fulfill your marketing needs in both print and web. At my core, I am a visual communicator. I strengthen your story by building the foundation of your business’s most valuable asset, the brand.

Freelancer
  • 1436 W Street NW #206
    Washington , DC 20009

Equality Chamber of Commerce, FORMA Design, Patricks Pet Care, Skincando

Equality Chamber of Commerce Branding Image

Equality Chamber of Commerce Branding

The Equality Chamber of Commerce wanted a look that reflected their bold new vision for the organization. That vision centered on equality as the core principle. We created a logo that spoke to this vision, and to ECC’s history.

Small Business Branding Refresh for Pet Service

"Since working with W Street, we have received countless positive remarks on our new logo and brand image."

Apr. - July 2017

A pet care business hired W Street Design to overhaul its brand identity. This included designing a new logo, a new slogan, clothing design, and redesigning a website to aid with SEO.

Patrick W. Flynn
Owner, Patrick's Pet Care

Creative and efficient, W Street Design took the time to understand the nature of the business, its goals, and its visions. Since their design changes were implemented, they have received numerous positive comments and an increase in web traffic.

I am the owner of a pet care business in Washington DC that provides award-winning pet care services to Washington DC professionals. We have been in business since 2012, we have 25 employees, and we do about $1.5 million in sales annually.

For what projects/services did your company hire W Street Design?

A new logo, new slogan, clothing design, and website re-design with SEO optimization.

We hired W Street Design to overhaul our brand identity. We were specifically interested in keeping our warm, local "mom and pop" feel that people were drawn to trust, but we also wanted to modernize and make it a bit more sleek and contemporary.

We found W Street online as part of a list of "websites and brands we liked" online in our local area. From the brands and websites we researched who designed the ones we liked most, and W Street was the winner.

The process began with a series of discovery sessions, were they spoke with our founder and senior managers, They spent a significant amount of time listening to us , learning about or company, and really coming to understand the goals and vision of our brand. After those initial meetings, they created an entire band package for us, including a new tagline, logo, and messaging materials. They also created a new website for us that displays our new brand image.

I worked directly with the design director, Ryan.

Since working with W Street, we have received countless positive remarks on our new logo and brand image. Our updated website has led to a significant increase in visitor traffic, and more importantly, new business. Everyone loves it!

Seamless and efficient.

Creativity and reception to feedback.

The design team focuses a lot on verbal calls and visual examples. If you're a text communication person, that can be burdensome, but worth it.

Very convenient and accessible
    Expensive.

Web Design for Architecture Company

"He has a strong work ethic, is creative, meets his deadlines and has very progressive ideas..."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

W Street Design refreshed a legacy website with a new design.

Andreas Charalambous
President, FORMA Design, Inc.

The resulting site, which has driven sales, is both accessible and visually appealing. In particular, clients have commented that it's easy to navigate.

I am the founder and President of FORMA Design, Inc, an Architectural and Interior Design firm in business for over 25 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire W Street Design?

We engaged W street design to re-design an old website from the mid 90's that was obsolete.

We wanted to have a suite that looked fresh, had easy navigation and effectively promoted our work and projects.

We had seen their work and followed up with them.

after 25 years, over 20 Healthcare clinics and over 50 Residential projects, our online presence needed to be impressive, effective and easily navigated. I believe we achieved that with the help of W Street Design.

Kenneth Ryan Cleland was our contact person throughout, and ge used a team of other professionals for the SEO work and other specialized parts of the work that needed to be done.

We have received very positive feedback from existing and potential clients, who have spent time navigating through the website. They say the information was easily available, and they come to us already aware and ready to hire us. The website makes the sale for our services!

Smooth and effective.

Ryan has worked with us in developing websites for our clients as well as for my company, FORMA Design and for my personal art website. He has a strong work ethic, is creative, meets his deadlines and has very progressive ideas that result in cutting edge websites that produce results. I would highly recommend his work.

Nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score excellent and creative work
    fair cost
    Excellent creative work and follow up
    I already have referreed them several times

Site Refresh & Graphic Design Services for Skincare Company

"He is available 24 hours a day, gets problems solved, and delivers results."

W Street Design modernized a skincare company's web design, becoming their full-time graphic design agency in the process.

Silver Spring, Maryland
Sara Damelio
CEO, Skincando

The site revamp has earned positive praise. W Street Design continues to impress with their design talent and ability to deliver.

We design and manufacture organic skincare products in Washington, DC. I am the founder and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire W Street Design?

For a site refresh and that led to W Street becoming my full time graphic designer.

To have my website look and act as modern and cool as possible.

They were highly recommended from several friends.

An in depth website refresh.

I worked one on one with Ryan Cleland, the owner.

The feedback on my website has been tremendous.

Ryan continues to impress me with his skill set. I call him a unicorn because he is trained in both web and design.

Ryan's customer service. He is available 24 hours a day, gets problems solved, and delivers results.

Actually, no. I had a designer / web guy that I worked with for 15 years and I let him go because Ryan is that good.

Overall Score W Street design is an excellent boutique web and graphic design firm.
    Super easy
    I feel like I got a lot of value for my money.
    I am a tough customer and I am over the moon to have Ryan on my team.
    Very.