Defy Expectations

VujaDay is the reverse of the French saying Deja Vu, which means already seen it. VujaDay means you’ve never seen it, but you intend to flip the status quo and create it. The VujaDay mindset involves doubting the default, and looking for better options. We view the world with fresh eyes. We know that chances not taken will surely result in your biggest regret.

In a world where people rely on technology for their daily activities, VuaDay Creative Digital Agency offers creative digital solutions to transform existing business activities, boost online visibility, and create new business opportunities. VujaDay is devoted to utilizing digital tools to facilitate the growth of small and medium businesses. We will work with you to initiate a digital transformation involving a strong Web presence,  SEO, Digital Marketing, and Mobile App Development

VujaDay Creative Digital Agency that values every client. We understand that building relationships is the most important factor in a company’s success. We will work with you to develop a customized strategy focusing on igniting innovation and differentiation. We promote long-term sustainability, growth & profitability through a personalized, humanistic, customer-first ethos that will nurture valued relationships with all clients. Your VujaDay experience will begin with a digital audit, combined with an open dialogue to identify your needs before systematically cultivating a thorough strategy and plan of action to build your digital future.

Langhorne, PA
  • 821 Green Ridge Cir.
    Langhorne, PA 19053

Digital Marketing & Web Design for Creative Consulting Agency

"I turn to Vincent and VujaDay whenever I have to handle anything related to technology and marketing."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

VujaDay Creative provides digital marketing support for SEO and various advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Their trademark offering is an initial web and social presence analysis

Rick Kantor
Owner, Rick Kantor Creative Consulting

Social advertising has seen immediate improvement thanks to social media algorithm monitoring. VujaDay communicates clearly with both creative and technical clients and prides themselves on providing a number of different approaches. Customers can expect an honest partner that furthers their goals.

I’m the owner of Rick Kantor Creative Consulting. We provide business services ranging from business and executive coaching to creativity and innovation.

What challenge were you trying to address with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

We use their digital and social media services to reach new people and convert them into purchasing our clients’ products and services.

Though they primarily help with digital marketing, I’ve also used them for web design and SEO. They provide ongoing support for websites, Facebook campaigns, SEO, and analytics (click-through, cost-per-click, new leads). In general, they can address anything in the digital or technical realms.

Vincent offers a free consultation upfront. He’ll evaluate a web presence and a social media presence at no charge. If a client doesn’t do anything with him, they’ll at least have some great information they didn’t have before.

I mostly interface with Vincent (Founder/CEO, VujaDay Creative Digital Agency) but I’ve also worked with two other people from his team.

How did you come to work with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

Originally, Vincent took a creativity course for executives that I was teaching at the university level. His work stood out in class, and we gradually developed a friendship over a few years. I also saw his profile on Clutch.

We've spent $15,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since January 2015.

In the case of one client, we took over social media management from another vendor who wasn’t producing the desired results. VujaDay adjusted the campaign to account for new Facebook algorithms, which produced overnight improvement. They handed my client a list of leads and suggested how they might go about converting them, even though it wasn’t part of what they were hired to do.

They’ve also designed a campaign that drove significant foot traffic to a trade show that one of my clients was participating in. Many of the people that attended said they did so because of the Facebook and Instagram ads Vincent created.

How did VujaDay Creative Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Thanks to their insistence, I’ve adopted Slack in my business. It’s corralled all our communications in place and prevented emails and texts from getting lost. Additionally, it helps us refer to earlier messages if we ever need to. Zoom meetings make it easy to connect with them and have conversations regarding project management, which they always handle. Even if they’re only working on a single component, they take ownership of the project.

Over the years, I’ve seen Vincent’s mentality of implementation. He knows how to get things done and has the perfect attitude and work ethic to accomplish tasks efficiently. He always communicates clearly, directly stating what he’s going to do and when he's going to have it done by.

I love how easy it is to talk to Vincent. I’ve worked with lots of technology people, and many of them can’t bridge the gap to communicate with creative people like me without being condescending. Vincent places us on the same level, which makes me feel as if I’m in good hands. He has the unique ability to explain what needs to be explained while not bothering with what doesn’t.

While I don’t specifically look to Vincent for creative help, he’s certainly grown in his understanding of the creative process. He’s started to look at other ways of doing things and identifying alternatives instead of running with his first idea. He asks if there’s a more effective way to reach customers rather than rushing headlong into an idea that, while good, could be great.

I turn to Vincent and VujaDay whenever I'm handling anything related to technology and marketing. They put together shrewd campaigns and excel at working with analytics and behind-the-scenes dashboards. No one is better than them at getting under the hood and tinkering with things to optimize performance.

Vincent cares deeply about integrity and providing value for his clients. Yes, he’s interested in growing and becoming an important player in the local field (and beyond), but you never have to question his integrity. He’s become my secret weapon.

Vincent gets invested in every project and customer to such a degree that he might be spreading himself too thin. At some point, he’ll have to either hire additional staff or raise his prices. Presently, however, he’s right in the sweet spot.

While he’s great with Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, he could beef up his LinkedIn advertising. It's one more front he could work in to support his clients.

Be honest about your needs and budget and listen carefully to VujaDay's response. They’ll provide you with options and lay out the benefits and detriments of each, without trying to upsell you, which is a big issue in the field. They’re straight shooters and will always work in your best interests.

If you have any concerns going into the process, be upfront with them and schedule a Zoom call. Vincent qualifies every client beforehand, getting to know them and what they’re thinking. I haven’t met anyone who hasn’t gotten along with him or thought the world of him.

I’ve never had a problem.
    The services they offer are a great value compared to other companies in the market.
    They’re my go-to. I don’t let anyone go elsewhere before talking to Vincent.

Digital Marketing for Local Photography Business

"I was impressed with what they came up with. ... I felt that they listened to me.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Working collaboratively with an internal team, VujaDay Creative designed and developed a new website. They also manage SEO and write blog posts.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Owner, Local Photography Business

The website is bringing new leads, and the internal team loves its look and feel. Excellent communicators, VujaDay Creative went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their expertise, patience, and ability to work fast contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the owner of a photography business.

What challenge were you trying to address with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

I had an old website that I did myself several years ago. I needed a company to help me build a new website that would be more dynamic than my template site.

First, they sent me a questionnaire to get an idea of what I was looking for. Then, they created a brand new website from scratch. We worked together on a color scheme, and they were always willing to implement any changes I requested.

The website took us about a month from start to finish, and it was a very collaborative process. Since then, they've been doing SEO for me on a monthly basis. We meet once a week to discuss new blog posts and SEO updates.

I usually work with Vincent (Founder, VujaDay Creative Digital Agency).

How did you come to work with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

They were recommended to me. I was considering doing a website myself again. But after talking to Vincent, I realized I could trust him with both the site and SEO.

The website was $1,800, and the SEO is about $160 a month.

We started working with them in August 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

The website went live last week, and the engagement is already slightly higher than it used to be. The number of leads is also on the rise. I like the look and feel of the website, and it's doing better in Google searches than my old site, so I’m very happy with the results.

How did VujaDay Creative Digital Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive (the longest I've ever waited for a response was probably one day). The first few conversations we had were over the phone, but then we communicated via email, which worked perfectly for me.

They're great communicators. We've had absolutely no issues with communication or the design of the website. I'm not very good at designing things, so the fact that they produced something I really like is a big deal to me. Also, they never made me feel like I was bothering them even with the smallest requested changes.

I can't think of anything. Maybe if there were more templates to choose from, that would be nice. I didn't know what the website would look like until I saw the first version of it, but that's a very minor thing. Overall, I was impressed with what they came up with. It feels like a unique website rather than a template-based website.

Have your content ready. I didn't realize how fast they'd create a website, so I slowed things down on my end.

Overall Score Vincent was very pleasant to work with and very responsive. It was a great experience.
    Everything was done very quickly.
    I'm not sure about the average cost for this type of service.
    I liked everything they produced. I felt that they listened to me.
    I've already recommended them to a couple of people.

Digital Marketing for Physical Therapy Startup Company

“VujaDay successfully generated 150 new prospects for our platform in a short timeframe.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

VujaDay Creative Digital Agency provides digital marketing services, including strategy and Facebook ad campaigns.

Santa Rosa, California
Dave Townsend
Founder, Switchback Health

VujaDay continues to employ effective digital marketing strategies that have significantly increased leads and online engagement overall. In addition to delivering results, their team is very communicative and responsive to client needs.

I'm the founder of Switchback Health, a startup company in the physical therapy space. We provide a software as a service (SaaS) and mobile app for physical therapists to use to connect with their patients more easily.

What challenge were you trying to address with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

I engaged VujaDay for digital marketing services to help us generate more leads and expand the reach of our membership.

VujaDay analyzed our digital strategy and came up with a plan to improve our messaging and social media presence. They've also developed and executed Facebook ad campaigns and helped us promote our services for a trade show.

I primarily work with Vincent (Founder, VujaDay Creative Digital Agency), touching base with him a few times a week.

How did you come to work with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

A professor at Drexel University recommended Vince to me.

We've been working with them since May 2018.

VujaDay successfully generated 150 new prospects for our platform in a short timeframe. They've completely revamped our overall digital marketing strategy, improving our ability to get the word out about our company.

Correspondence with their team has been great. We primarily use Slack, as well as phone and video conferencing to connect.

Their ability to listen and quickly understand their clients' vision distinguishes them from others.

I can't think of anything.

Be honest with them about the culture, personality, and goals of the company. This lets them clarify and refine your overall messaging more effectively.

They've met all of our deadlines.
    They've generated a lot of new prospects for our business, so their services are worth the price.
    The layout and contents of the Facebook ads they've created have been outstanding.
    I'd highly recommend them to handle any digital marketing and strategy needs.

Digital Marketing & Website for Independent Realtor

“I appreciate their personal, customer-centric approach the most.”

VujaDay Creative Digital Agency designed and developed a website that they continue to maintain. They also oversee the company's marketing strategy.

Greater Philadelphia Area
Terry Jarousse
Independent Licensed Realtor

VujaDay created a high-quality website that they continue to effectively manage and promote. Extremely prompt in communications, they're very easy to work with and responsive to client needs.

I'm an independent licensed realtor.

What challenge were you trying to address with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

I needed help improving my online presence, so I engaged VujaDay to build my website and develop a promotional strategy.

VujaDay developed my website from scratch, then implemented a digital marketing strategy. They continue to provide ongoing marketing support and maintain the site.

I work directly with Vincent (Founder and CEO, VujaDay Creative Digital Agency).

How did you come to work with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

A colleague of mine referred them to me, and I was impressed by their past work so I thought they'd be a good fit.

I've probably invested a couple thousand dollars thus far.

I first met with them in January 2018, and it's an ongoing partnership. The site launched last month (August 2018).

It's too early to tell since we just launched the site, but overall I'm very pleased with the work they've done. For the first time, I'm able to advertise myself online.

They're very responsive and accessible. Whenever I have an issue or any questions, they're prompt and responsive to my needs.

I appreciate their personal, customer-centric approach the most. Not only am I able to meet with them in person, but they've been very respectful and patient with my lack of technical knowledge.

I can't think of anything at this time.

Be honest and upfront with their team; let them know the exact requirements of the scope of the work.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Local Real Estate Office

"The initial investment is pennies compared to what having the site will bring to me as a result."

Oct. - Nov. 2017

VujaDay Creative Digital Agency developed and designed a website, with the key feature being a video and photo platform. They also provide digital marketing on social media.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Colleen Venango
Realtor, RE/MAX Keystone

The website's sophisticated and unique design has been well-received. VujaDay Creative Digital Agency inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Their responsiveness and client-focused approach justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm a realtor with RE/MAX Keystone. I sell and rent residential and commercial properties in Pennsylvania.

What challenge were you trying to address with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

I needed help to develop a website.

We started with a conversation about my specifications. I was pretty specific throughout the process about what I wanted on my site. Primarily I needed the site to function as a way to provide follow up with potential clients. They also designed the site to display videos and photos of the properties that I currently have on the market. They also do some marketing work via social media.

Once they completed the site, they gave me the opportunity to make any changes. It was helpful for me to see how their ideas looked online versus on paper. Some things needed to be slightly adjusted. I made suggestions and they fixed it based on that information.

Vincent (founder, VujaDay Creative Digital Agency) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

I was introduced to them through networking. I decided to go with them because of Vince’s willingness to take the time to listen to what I wanted from my website.

I spent about $1,500.

We started working together in October 2017. They provide ongoing monthly maintenance, or if I need something done in the interim.

I’m happy with the site because it isn't cookie cutter. It doesn't look like every other site in this industry, which tend to look stagnant. That was very important to me. Clients expect realtors to have websites now, so they’ve really helped me meet that need. The investment was definitely worthwhile. I know the site will provide a great return. The initial investment is pennies compared to what having the site will bring to me as a result.

Vince is super patient and responsive. He does a great job of keeping in touch with me. I tend to work odd hours, but it’s not a problem if I send him an email early in the morning or late at night. He always lets me know in advance if he’s going to be out of the office.

The site took a bit longer than expected to complete, but the delay was my fault. I was really busy and unable to provide all of the information he needed to finish the site. Once it was done, I really appreciated that he took the time to ask if I wanted any changes. He listened to my concerns and made suggestions. He was very nice, and it wasn't a hassle.

I most appreciate the personal touch and responsiveness. I like that I have a person as my direct point of contact, as opposed to only interacting with tech support via a chat room.

Get all of your materials (bio, photos, reports, etc.) together ahead of time. If I’d had that ready to go, they could have completed the site in a more timely fashion.

If they said they were going to do something, they did it.
    I thought the price was reasonable.
    The time they took with me, and the personal touch, was excellent.
    I've already referred them, and will keep them in mind for other agents.

Custom Website & Marketing Plan for Realtor

“It has been a real pleasure to work with VujaDay.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Initially, VujaDay designed and developed a custom real estate website. They just recently implemented social media campaigns that target home buyers and sellers.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Bonnie Frain
Realtor, Re/Max 2000

The launched site has received praises for its attractive UI. VujaDay’s team is talented, easy to work with, and accepts feedback well.

I’m a real estate realtor. I use my knowledge of the area along with communication and negotiation skills to obtain the results my clients deserve.

For what projects/services did your company hire VujaDay Creative Digital Agency?

I hired VujaDay to build a custom website to highlight listings, share client testimonials, and showcase my blog.

While most of my business comes from referrals and word of mouth, my goal was to attract new clients via an online presence. I wanted to connect with more clients and earn their trust by being a source of information for all of their home buying and selling needs.

They were a referral.

Aside from building my website, VujaDay is also building and implementing a Facebook marketing plan to target and drive new clients to my site.

I like the fact that VujaDay is a small local business. I believe some aspects of the web development were outsourced.

VujaDay has built a beautiful, interactive, and modern website. It is a big hit with clients, who say that I'm easy to find online. They also have positive feedback on my blog. The Facebook marketing plan has just started, so I hope that we will see an increase in traffic and lead generation soon.

VujaDay is very responsive and does a good job of incorporating my vision into their work. They have been receptive to my input.

It has been a real pleasure to work with VujaDay. They have a great eye for design. I would gladly refer them to anyone looking to build their online presence.

My only wish is that things could have moved quicker. However, I am not experienced in building sites and ad campaigns, so I'm not sure if that is feasible or not.

While I sometimes experience a lag in communications, they were quick overall.
    The price is very reasonable. I'll have to wait a couple of months to see how the monthly site management costs turn out.
    My site is beautiful.
    So far, I've been very happy with their work.

Web Design for Small Photography Studio

"The collaboration was perfect."

Jan.- Mar. 2018

VujaDay designed a new website for a photography studio. The project aimed to reflect brand identity.

Medford
Jena Rae Torres
CEO, Tangible Little Moments Photography

The designs received positive feedback from end-users. The team was organized and communicative. Their ability to anticipate needs made the engagement effortless.

I own Tangible Little Moments Photography, a portrait studio that specializes in maternity, newborn, and family photography.

I wanted a complete website overhaul.

I wanted the new site to reflect my boutique’s brand.

I discussed ideas with Vince, the founder. He then drafted design concepts within a few weeks. I suggested changes and he subsequently implemented them. This process continued until I was completely satisfied.

I worked directly with Vince and one other staffer.

My clients loved the new site. The designs represented my brand well. Business has remained steady despite an increase in prices.

The collaboration was perfect; all interactions were simple. They were organized and always knew what I needed.

Vince was a great communicator. He blended his ideas with my vision to execute the project.

No. Everything was wonderful.

Prompt.
    Competitive

Website Revamp for Oral Health Nonprofit

“Their communication skills were impressive.”

Dec. 2017 - Mar. 2018

VujaDay revamped an advocacy website, focusing on improving UX and increasing user engagement.

Delmont, Pennsylvania
Helen Hawkey
Executive Director, PA Coalition for Oral Health

While performance metrics are still being analyzed, the launched site’s enhanced speed was immediately apparent. VujaDay’s team communicated well and required minimal supervision.

I am the executive director of a statewide advocacy group that promotes better oral health.

We hired them to build a refreshed website with features that we could use to engage our stakeholders. We had outgrown our current web platform and needed more versatility in the design and information posted.

We were referred to this vendor by our current website admin.

We worked together to collect information needed to launch the new site. Our role was limited, which we preferred.

The vendor had the right people working on the project.

We’re still waiting for the first analytics, but our site is definitely faster.

It was excellent. We used online cloud-based folder systems to share information.

Their communication skills were impressive.