Mobile Application Design & Development

We are in the forefront of technical progress, implementing innovations according to the client’s needs. Our success is in the team cohesion, inspiration and accountability. The team consisting of programmers, designers, testers and managers is consolidated by the mutual purpose of creating innovative and personalized products.
We develop:
•    smart watch and tablets applications;
•    mobile apps for iOS and Android;

•    server sides (frontend, backend);
•    websites.
They are designed to solve the real and vital customers’ problems such as gain in sales, improved productivity of operating process. It is achieved due to possibility of constant client liaison, effective user interaction, operational data update. We also create original and stylish website and mobile apps design. Additionally you can order development of:
•    your company logo;
•    poster or placard design;
•    corporate identity.

You can trust us your project and be sure to receive the best possible bottom line. Don’t hesitate to contact us.

, Estonia
  • Volpis
    Estonia
    +38.096.717.33.17

Road hunter

Pinpoint

Whatever the project you are running, whether it's a super yacht, a residential property or even a school, you will find things to be fixed on a daily basis. By incorporating your interactive site plan, Pinpoint Works allows you and your team to identify exactly where your problems lie, keeping on top of your worklists and helping to manage your project more efficiently.

Get it on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sleetworks.serenity.an...

Download on the App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=11240...

Autoclub

App provides to participants next opportunites: - activate partners - send money to each other - contact with technical support - contact with each other in chat - view all E-shops on the map

Get it on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kostya.volpis.autoclub

Download on the App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=10560...

Road Hunter

Road Hunter is a new, very well designed, smart product for american truckers which makes freight deliveries more efficient, safer and faster!

Get it on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kostya.volpis.roadhunter&h...

Download on the App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/road-hunter-truck-stops-finder-and-gps/i...

Taddrees

New private tutoring mobile app taddrees, enables school students and their guardians to connect with high caliber specialist tutors in their area for after school educational support.

taddrees enables you to:

1. Find the best tutor for you: Search and filter our extensive directory of qualified and experienced tutors by location, subject and student feedback.

2. Select and connect with tutors: Chat, share schedules and book your lesson in an instant.

3. Pay Securely: Pay for your private tuition through our secure payment system in a click of a button.

4. Track your progress: Stay up-to-date in one place with all your upcoming and completed lessons.

5. Rate your tuition: Give and share your feedback on your tutors profile.

Get it on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volpis.taddrees...

FishMaster

FishMaster is anglers powered resource for up-to-date information about fishing locations in US and Canada. View exact catch locations on the map.

Download on the App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fishmaster-fishing-locations-reports-bai...

First Aid

First Aid will analyze your physical pain and the symptoms which accompany it. It can tell the possible variants of the sources of pain and a qualified physician can advise what to do next: which doctor to consult and which type of examination to be done.
The app does not change the doctor and does not assign a therapy.

First Aid can help in understanding the situation and save time needed to find a proper physician. This app can only identify those illnesses where the physical pain is the main symptom.

Up for now First Aid can identify more than 50 types of such ailments.
It is developed by professional physicians on the basis of classical algorithms of medical diagnostics. First Aid needs only the necessary personal information which directly influences the algorithm of defining the illness: the age and the sex.

Download on the App Store - https://itunes....

Mobile App Development for Healthcare Startup

"They are able to find the solution for any kind of task, even with very limited technology."

2015 - 2016

Volpis built an Android and iOS app meant to diagnose health issues. The solution is available in the App Store in Europe and Ukraine. Ongoing feature enhancements remain a top priority.

Germany
Vadym Grynchenko
CEO, Green&Co

Innovative problem-solving is a major strength. The app performs well and is bug free, even as budgetary issues restricted the technology used. Volpis should consider hiring an account manager to improve client communications.

My name is Vadym Grynchenko and I'm a product designer at Green&Co, which offers a series of health-related mobile diagnostics apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Volpis?

We had the idea for a mobile app that will help people understand their health problems and figure out how to proceed with treatment, and needed a company to build the app.

They helped us define user stories and use cases for the app. An algorithm for disease diagnosis was created. The team developed the code and the UI for both iOS and Android versions.

Multiple iterations were built and tested. The first iteration used images for the buttons, which looked nice but made the app too heavy (around 100 megabytes). They found another approach using colors to make it lighter.

They launched the app in the App Store in Europe and Ukraine.

My main contact is the iOS developer, and I also work with another person on invoices and other project management details.

How did you come to work with Volpis?

They were one of several firms that responded to a request for proposals. I chose them because they’re based in Ukraine, which means that they are highly skilled developers and offer low rates.

To date, we've spent about $8,000.

The work started in 2015 and is ongoing. There have been some gaps in the work due to needing to secure additional funds. The plan is for them to develop a version 1.3 of the app.

According to our statistics, the app has very few bugs or reports of crashes.

For us, the big win is simply that it is already available in the App Store in Ukraine and in Europe. It needs additional testing to ensure compliance with the FDA [Food and Drug Administration], but we expect it to be available soon in the U.S.

How did Volpis perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been a standard Agile development process. Everybody works remotely; I'm in Germany and they’re in Ukraine. I thought this might be an issue but it’s worked well. I'm in touch with the iOS developer almost every day.

They created a dashboard that I use to create tickets for work that needs to be done. The ticket is passed on to them, and then we set up the deadline for that piece of the project. They generally hit all of the deadlines, plus or minus a couple of days.

Most impressive is that they are able to find a solution for any task, even if a small budget limits the technology they can use.

I frequently had to wait a long time for an answer, which was very stressful. I would recommend they hire an account manager to handle client communication.

I would definitely recommend them for an iOS or Android app.

iOS & Android Development for Truck Navigation App

“They’re always on top of the new technologies and giving me good suggestions.”

2015 - Ongoing

Volpis developed an iOS and Android app, using a variety of technologies: Google Maps, APIs, Microsoft XML, as well as Javascript and React. Features include route planning, weather alerts, and price updates.

Mikhail Dzarasov
Founder & CEO, Road Hunter

The applications are highly-rated on both Google Play and the App Store, receiving over 80,000 downloads and 2,000 active users a day. The team manages the project well using JIRA and Trello tools. They give useful advice, provide excellent feedback, and are generally responsible and communicative.

Road Hunter LLC is a truck navigation mobile app. I’m the founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Volpis?

We needed someone to develop our mobile app.

They built a whole route-finding app for drivers starting from the sketches. We started with a native Android app on the server side and Java. Then we developed our iOS app with Objective-C and Swift. We use Google Maps APIs, REST APIs, Microsoft XML, and data process using different languages with JavaScript and some React. We have features like navigation that require a lot of skill. We’re working with a product called SQLite. Other features are route planning, truck stop finding, diesel prices, severe weather alerts. We’ve used all the latest technologies.

I mostly work with the founder of Volpis and a couple of developers. We use them for more than 40 hours a week.

How did you come to work with Volpis?

My main focus was to have a team who knows how to work with Google Maps APIs and Lifetime maps. They sent me quite a few projects that they have done and I was amazed by the quality of the work.

$35,000–$55,000.

We started working together around 3 years ago and the work is ongoing.

If you type “Truck Stops” on Google Play, we’re in 2nd place in the U.S. and Canada. We have a 4.5-star rating on Google Play and 4.8 stars on the App Store. We have 80,000 downloads and around 2,000 active users every day. They’ve done a good job.

We’ve also been mentioned in 5–6 magazines in the U.S. and we’ve been published in several trucking magazines.

How did Volpis perform from a project management standpoint?

They are doing very well. These guys are not only developers but software engineers, which are really different things. Coders and software engineers are different people. They’re always on top of the new technologies and giving me good suggestions. They did an amazing job on that. We used Trello. We used screenshot trackers so I could see what’s going on. We used Bitbucket for our code repository. We used JIRA, Slack, and Skype.

They’re a very responsible team. They give a lot of good feedback about the product. They suggest interesting things. Most of the time when working with offshore companies, they just follow whatever you tell them to do and code it. With Volpis, before coding, they asked me a lot of questions about particular features. It saves me time and money. Time is money in this case.

No, everything is perfect. I like to work with them. That’s why I’ve been working with them for almost 3 years.

Overall Score They do an amazing job. I like it. Everything is perfect.
    Sometimes it’s delayed, but it’s reasonable because it’s not possible to make 100% deadline.
    The cost is pretty good compared to companies in Europe. I like the price a lot.
    I recommend them to my friends who have done 2 projects with Volpis.

App Development for Education Platform

"They believed in my product and worked to ensure development of a superior app."

Apr. - Nov. 2017

Volpis assisted with development of an app for both iOS and Android. Project will soon expand to a web platform. They worked collaboratively and suggested a number of previously unconsidered functionalities.

United Arab Emirates
Marc Karam
Founder & CEO, Taddrees

A strong work ethic and attention to detail produced an increasingly popular application that remains bug-free. Their management skills make them an ideal IT partner and they offer exceptionally low prices given their technical abilities and quality of work.

I’m the founder and CEO of Taddrees, an education platform app. We just launched in the UAE and plan to grow throughout the Middle East.

What challenge were you trying to address with Volpis?

I had an initial idea for the application and needed developers to build it.

Volpis essentially functions as our full-time IT team. They built the application based on my specifications, but also provided a range of solutions to make the app more user-friendly. They also recommended a number of functionalities I hadn’t considered.

The app is available for both iOS and Android, and we plan to launch a web-based service.

I communicate directly with their CEO.

How did you come to work with Volpis?

I did an online search and initially contacted three companies, but these candidates only offered excuses and lacked the technical skills to build my desired functionalities.

Volpis, on the other hand, stood out immediately. I could tell they were hard workers and possessed the knowledge necessary to build my app. They were excited when I told them my idea and immediately put forth their own suggestions.

I spent approximately $25,000.

We started working together in April 2017 and launched the app in November.

We gained 20–30 subscribers within the first two weeks of launch, and in a very short time have grown to 300 subscribers. We haven't encountered any bugs, and Volpis is still hard at work adding new functionalities.

How did Volpis perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a background in business and management consulting, so while the tech world is new to me, I’m used to working in a highly organized way. Volpis has a similar work ethic and provides detailed plans.

We coordinated through online tools, including Trello and Slack, and they provided constant updates. They were transparent about day-to-day operations and quick to respond to any questions.

Unlike the other vendors I considered, Volpis demonstrated real dedication. They believed in my product and worked to ensure development of a superior app. They constantly offered suggestions for improvement, and even incorporated additional functionalities at no extra cost.

Nothing was beyond their technical abilities. Given enough time, they accomplished every goal we set.

I'm normally a very critical person when it comes to other businesses, but no, I can’t think of any suggestions.

Overall Score I've had a great experience and they continue to provide support.
    They delivered every milestone on time.
    They could charge far more given the quality of their services.
    They worked overtime to ensure an error-free product.
    I've already recommended them and plan to hire them again in the future.