Marketing Services

Every great company started with something unique. A new idea, a useful product, outstanding service. There are a lot of marketing companies in Arizona, but VMS Data is unique. Keep reading to see what makes us different!

VMS Data stands for Viable Marketing Solutions because that’s what we offer here. We offer all businesses, large to small, actual business marketing solutions. Specializing in S.E.O., Social Media, Digital, and Direct Mail Marketing.

Phoenix, AZ

• Direct Marketing
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization

Digital Marketing And Online Management for a Construction Company

"They quickly built and launched a website that accurately and professionally portrays my business."

2018 - Ongoing

VMS Data developed a website to establish a digital marketing presence. They provide ongoing maintenance and updates. Services include blogging and business promotion.

Washington, United States
Owner, Construction Company

Technologically adept and professional, VMS Data works quickly and responsively. Their services are cost-effective.

I am the owner and general contractor of a construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with VMS Data?

I have always relied on word-of-mouth promotion, but I felt a website was necessary for long-term growth. I needed help designing a website and promoting my business.

VMS Data built my website, including a blog. They provide social media and marketing services and continue to maintain the website. I e-mail them content, such as photographs of my most recent projects, and they use this to update the website.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with VMS Data?

VMS Data contacted me about their website, blog, and business promotion services. They offered to list my business on Google.

I paid a one-time fee of around $1,100.

I started working with VMS Data two years ago, and our work together is ongoing.

I don’t actively track the website, but it appears to be supporting my current business model.

How did VMS Data perform from a project management standpoint?

When I contact the vendor, they provide the information I need within 24 hours.

I am not very computer-savvy, so it was incredibly helpful that VMS Data took care of everything. They quickly built and launched a website that accurately and professionally portrays my business.

I had previously engaged a company that required monthly payments to keep my website active. I was amazed that for such a reasonable one-time payment, VMS gave me permanent ownership of my website.

When I began working with VMS Data, their communication skills were lacking. However, this stopped being an issue when my point of contact changed.

Make sure you clarify what services you want. Set a certain standard and adhere to it.