A fresh thinking creative agency.

VMAL brings together the talents and experience of our dedicated team of marketing professionals, designers and developers, all of whom have held successful careers in successful global media agencies. We pride ourselves on offering the solution to your business that will be different and exciting as well as portraying professionalism. We believe that understanding the clients market and his or her company’s needs is the key to a successful project.

For that reason we take time to understand the nature of your business, your unique selling points and how your clients see you, before we embark on your project.

2005

PR Services for Financial Mortgage Firm

“They were flexible in the development phase, making amendments to the ads as needed.”

2017 - Ongoing

VMAL developed the artwork for a series of magazine advertisements for a mortagage-related financial services company. They determined the copy and general layout of each of the three deliverables.

Stephen Colman
Director, Independent Financial Solutions

Impressing their partner with the end products, the team’s work catalyzed strong external results, earning the client additional business. They worked closely with the company to ensure that needs were met, showcasing attentiveness and dedication. They met all the given deadlines.

We’re a financial services company dealing with mortgages. I’m the director.

What challenge were you trying to address with VMAL?

We needed marketing and publicity services from them.

It was their job to produce a series of advertisements for our company for publication in various magazines relevant to our services. To start, we discussed the message that I want to send to our audience. I provided some keywords and ideas for the copy.

From there, they converted them into several ads that we fine-tuned together. The ads were part of a campaign we set up internally, they were contracted to handle the artwork and layout for them once they were placed. We ended up with three final ads.

I worked directly and solely with Darren (Director, VMAL) on the project.

How did you come to work with VMAL?

I’ve seen their past work and am quite impressed with their abilities.

We spent under £1,000 (approximately $1,300 USD).

We started the project in 2017, and we’re still using the advertising today.

They provided me with the publicity that I wanted. Before this, I’ve never advertised in magazines. This batch of ads produced good results. That’s why I still use them today.

How did VMAL perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all deadlines and were excellent at complying with my requirements.

They were flexible in the development phase, making amendments to the ads as needed. The team was able to do what I wanted them to do, so all went well.

I can’t think of anything.