We specialise in building awesome brands.

We are a creative studio based in Victoria, Australia.

Professionals at VJ Digital has been dedicated to deliver excellent, on-time, top-notch quality and of the highest possible standards.

A team having an experience of 10+ in different fields like development, programming, digital marketing, user experience & testing have come forward to become a leading company who not only build awesome products but also connects to it's users to achieve the highest possible results.

Our definition of success changed a long time ago. Making a difference in a few lives is a worthy goal, but helping people to achieve the things they want to achieve is really what we want to be remembered for.

Key offerings:

Cranbourne west, VIC 3977
    Australia
  • Plot No 66, Industrial Area, Phase - 1
    Chandigarh, PB 160001

Timtopham, Holleytech, Supremepizza Online, Davina Perret Music Studio, Midnight Music, Bellisimo Piano Studio, Kay Lindley Studio for Piano & Voice, Eric's Piano School

Website Maintenance for Music Educator Platform

“Within the first month, I felt confident that my website was in good hands.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

VJ Digital maintains, updates, and backs up a website that features online courses for music teachers.

Melbourne, Australia
Katie Wardrobe
Director, Midnight Music

VJ Digital is highly reliable and responsive. Their streamlined communication, consistent support, and proactive suggestions have led to a long-term collaboration.

I am the director of a company that provides professional development training and workshops to music teachers throughout the world. We deliver our services predominantly online. My role is to oversee the company, develop online courses, deliver training, and present at conferences.

For what projects/services did your company hire VJ Digital?

I needed someone to take on the responsibility of maintaining the website. I've used various solutions for this in the past, but I wanted a more personal service with someone who would be quick to respond to requests.

My goal was to ensure that the website was backed up regularly, all updates were carried out in a timely manner, and that things were running smoothly. The goal was to hire someone to look after these aspects of the business to ensure my peace of mind.

VJ Digital came highly recommended by a friend who was already using their services. Although we looked at a few other solutions offered by larger companies, VJ Digital was an attractive option due to their personal approach. My business uses WordPress, so we wanted someone with expertise in that area.

This project was about ongoing website maintenance and backup. VJ Digital backs up the site regularly, updates plug-ins, and takes on other minor jobs from time to time.

I have dealt solely with Harry (Technical Specialist, VJ Digital) over the time we have been working with VJ Digital.

I'm quite happy with the work that’s being done. Within the first month, I felt confident that my website was in good hands. Since we began working together, backups, checks, and updates have occurred like clockwork. I now have peace of mind that the website is being maintained at a high level.

Harry is always available via Slack, which is our main communication method. He responds quickly to any questions or requests I may have. I enjoy the fact that I'm communicating with the same person each time I need help.

Harry is friendly, efficient, and approachable. He proactively suggests changes or fixes when needed.

There is nothing that needs improvement.

I have already referred Harry to a friend, and they are also happy with the work he is doing.

Website Upgrade for Piano Studio

"They made me feel like my project was important. At times, I felt that I could be their only client."

Mar. - Aug. 2017

VJ Digital upgraded a website to improve SEO and traffic.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Ron Ottley
Owner, Teach Your Fingers

With a personable approach and attentive customer service, VJ Digital made the site more SEO-friendly. Traffic has also expanded.

I’m a self-employed piano teacher that gives lessons out of my home. I’m currently promoting a motivational book I wrote for music students.

For what projects/services did your company hire VJ Digital?

I initially designed my web site myself, but I realized it needed professional help to be more efficient and effective.

I wanted my website to be as attractive and user-friendly as possible.

A colleague gave them a glowing recommendation, and they offered a favorable price. It was an easy decision.

They handled the entire process, but I was constantly kept up to date on their progress. They regularly asked me to comment on and approve their choices, even the small ones.

I had a single point of contact who made all the changes to the site. They were professional and friendly. It was a pleasure working with them.

My site looks good. It’s more Google-friendly than it was and it sees increased traffic.

It went off without a hitch.

I was impressed by their overall attitude. They made me feel like my project was important. At times, I felt that I could be their only client.

I really can't think of any such areas.

Overall Score I felt like I was in good hands.
    There were some minor delays, but, overall, I was very satisfied.
    They provided tremendous value for the price.
    It's very high.
    I'll do so eagerly.

Web Maintenance and Marketing for Music Studio

"Their affordability helps my bottom line."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

VJ Digital provides ongoing web support and SEO. They make occasional development updates and write articles to boost search engine rankings.

Littleton, Colorado
Davina Perret
Music Studio Owner, Davina Perret Music Studio

Business has improved thanks to VJ Digital, and their online marketing has eliminated the need to execute paid search initiatives. They provide consistent communication and are responsive to change requests. Customers can expect a cost-effective partner.

I own a private music studio in my home, Davina Perret Music Studio. I teach piano, guitar, and ukulele to all ages.

For what projects/services did your company hire VJ Digital?

I needed someone to maintain my website and update my photos and SEO.

I wanted my site to rank on the first page of Google so my business would grow.

I heard about VJ Digital through a mutual colleague that employed their team for web and graphic design.

VJ Digital updates my website every month and helps me add photos and streamline text, fonts, and graphics. They also write content to help with SEO and upgrade tools and add-ons.

I work with a team and a main point of contact.

My studio schedule is full, so the website is doing its job. I haven’t had to advertise on Google or Facebook for a year because I get plenty of organic traffic.

How did the VJ Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond promptly to emails and change requests.

What impresses you about the VJ Digital?

Their affordability helps my bottom line.

No, not at the moment. I’m quite satisfied with their services.

Mobile Responsive Development for Music Website

"They worked quickly but paid attention to detail."

VJ Digital did web development to optimize the mobile responsive version of a website.

Costa Mesa, California
Eric Rinehart
Owner, Eric's Piano School

The improved website has driven a substantial boost in sales leads and revenue. Final sales through the website have also increased. Expect an efficient and thorough partner.

I am the owner of Eric's Piano School.

For what projects/services did your company hire VJ Digital?

I obtain leads primarily through my website, so I needed a vendor to help me improve the site, especially the mobile responsive version.

I wanted the mobile responsive version of the site to look as good as the desktop version.

They came recommended by a highly trusted mentor of mine.

They customized the style of our website to improve its appearance on mobile.

I worked with the principal and his colleagues.

We’ve secured nearly 100 leads in the past year, and we broke $100,000 in revenue. Their digital work increased final sales through my website.

We communicated effectively through email.

They worked quickly but paid attention to detail. Despite not being native English speakers, they wrote in fluent and clear English.

No, none that I can think of.