Online Marketing Experts

Vivial is a groundbreaking marketing technology (martech) company that offers a full range of customer engagement tools to help businesses enhance the way they connect with customers, build loyalty, manage content and track results.

We help businesses of all types increase their visibility using turn-key solutions, allowing our customers to get back to running and growing their business while we work behind the scenes to get them results.

Our robust product offering includes: social media management, mobile-friendly websites, search engine marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization, online listing management, review management, online videos and online display advertising.

Every program is supported by an on-demand service team that provides a helping hand during implementation and is a go-to-resource during the program -- identifying how to get the most from their budget, plus monitoring and fine-tuning the marketing efforts. Coupled with our easy-to-use dashboard, our customers have the tools necessary for success!

1910
    Lincoln, NE 68503
  • 2850 Midwest Dr., Suite 100
    Onalaska, WI 54650

Site Refresh & Digital Marketing for Wildlife Services

"I am very satisfied with where my company is in the digital world."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Vivial designed a webpage for a local wildlife control service. Following the site work, the team now offers digital marketing services to target residents and businesses within a 15-mile radius.

Columbia Station, Ohio
James Cottom
Owner & Operator, JAMCO Wildlife Control

Customer volume and sales have increased annually due to Vivial's efforts. Thorough in their work and pleasant in their engagements, Vivial has proved to be fit for purpose for the account.

I am the owner and operator of JAMCO Wildlife Control in Northeast Ohio. I provide a service to residents and commercial companies to remove nuisance animals such as rodents, raccoons, skunks, and ground hogs from their homes or property. I depend on quality marketing and advertising to generate customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vivial?

I hired Vivial to design my webpage and to provide marking strategies to generate customers in my service area.

I wanted to have digital advertising and marketing to residents and buisnesses within a 15 mile radius of my company. I also wanted a user friendly and professional webpage for customers.

How did you select Vivial?

I selected to go with the Vivial (former Berry) Company nine years ago after researching two other companies.

I conference monthly with Linda R., Senior Account Coordinator. Linda will review all aspects of my webpage and marketing strategies during the conference. She will offer ways to improve the site and ways to generate more customers.

I conference one on one with Linda each month. Linda will then meet with her team and share our talking points on how to improve advertising and marketing for my company. The team then gets it done.

Since I have worked with Linda R., the number of my customers has increased anually as well as sales.

The workflow between me and Linda R. has been wonderful. Linda is always pleasant to speak to and she is very thorough in her work.

I'm most impressed with Linda R. She sets the bar high for what an account specialist should be.

I am very satisfied with where my company is in the digital world of adverising and marketing.

Overall Score Working with Vivial and Linda Royal has been great.
    No complaints with sheduling.
    The cost is competive with other companies.
    Linda Royal has been great and Vivial gets me plenty of work.
    I would refer Vivial to a friend.

Partner Marketing Services for Marketing & Comms Consultancy

"Vivial delivers high-quality marketing services at a competitive price."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Vivial serves as a marketing partner, working with the internal team to provide various services to third-party clients. Their work involves social media marketing, Google Ads, and SEO.

Keene, New Hampshire
Ben Robertson
CEO, Menadena

Vivial consistently provides top-class services and offers incredible value for money. Their organization and ability to manage the project well and ensure that everything is on track makes them a valuable partner. Additionally, they are a team of highly-skilled, qualified individuals.

I’m the owner of Menadena. We provide marketing and communications consulting services to small and medium-sized businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vivial?

I hired them as a partner to serve my customers. I’d been searching for a marketing services provider for several years, but I had failed to find one that I felt confident could provide as good a service as our team does.

Vivial is our marketing partner for our clients. They do social media, Google Ads, and SEO among other things.

We have one point of contact. We also work with social media specialists, a chief strategist, a sector strategist, and an account strategist.

How did you come to work with Vivial?

I work through an agency, and I have 200 companies that are my authorized partners. I found Vivial through the agency. When I found them, I interviewed several levels of their organization to understand their capabilities. After a vetting process, I decided that they would be a good partner.

I haven’t paid them anything yet. As part of the deal of working with them, they give me about $7,000 in marketing services a year.

Once I hit the $10,000 mark in monthly revenue, they said that I will qualify for the portal, which is their minimum, entry-level digital marketing platform service. The annual number is $400,000, spread out over 10–20 of my customers.

We first spoke in about August 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

They provide very high-quality services. There are limitations in the ability of a remote marketing agency to provide high-quality service to a local business. That’s the reason we work together. I’m the boots-on-the-ground partner who gets to have a deep knowledge of the customer.

Then Vivial delivers high-quality marketing services at a competitive price, which allows us to do fantastic work. We do a better job because we’re working together.

How did Vivial perform from a project management standpoint?

This is one of the things that I love about them because it’s not my strong suit. Vivial takes care of all of the papers and does a good job of it. Our point of contact, a customer relationship manager, coordinates all of the services, keeps track of all of the timelines, and does all of the scheduling.

All I have to do is be present and available to participate in all of that. The team makes sure that everything gets done.

I like the fact that we’ve got a team. I previously had my own team of about 10 subcontractors. The great thing about Vivial compared to that other team is that we have a tight group of people who are working together on a regular basis, which is fantastic.

The people they’ve picked to fill these roles are very qualified. The customer relationship manager is a very patient and encouraging cheerleader. She’s always positive and never gets short with people when she’s tired, which is why she’s perfect for the role.

The team also does a much better job with Google Ads than we do, which I’m thrilled about. Additionally, they are able to provide great SEO services to customers at a really great price.

They are very organized and offer such tremendous value, for example, they offer SEO at about $50 per hour, whereas we would do it at about $125 per hour.

When you deal with a big marketing agency, you get out of it what you put into it. We’re doing a great job as a team, but my customers have to be committed to and engaged in the process.

Vivial is only as engaged as the people they’re serving. If the customers aren’t engaged, the team will do an okay job, but it won’t be their best work.

Understand the process and commit to it. Stay engaged with them on a regular basis and don’t slack off. Additionally, don’t be afraid to ask Vivial questions or push them because they will reciprocate. To the degree that you do that, their ability to serve you will improve exponentially.

The cost is one of the reasons I picked them.
    I recommend them all the time.

Internet Marketing Platform for Funeral Home

"What I find unique about this company is their ability to help any company no matter how BIG or small you are."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Vivial provides digital marketing services for a funeral home. They blog and send out informative pieces to social media followers. the team developed a landing page that links to the website.

Rochester, New York
WIHS/Ron Arndt
Funeral Director, Arndt Funeral Home

Vivial's work so far has improved the client's Google rankings and increased the number of customers. If any changes are requested, they complete them almost immediately and their team is very efficient. They explain processes well and are available to answer any questions.

I am a Funeral Director at Arndt Funeral Home, Rochester, NY. We are a local family owned funeral home that services the Town of Greece in Rochester, NY.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vivial?

We currently use Vivial for our marketing needs on the internet. They blog for us 3 times a month. Sending informative pieces out to potential clients and those that follow us on Facebook, twitter and other internet media platforms. They also follow our page and monitor our marketing platform, working to increase our google standings and increase our ratings, to help advertise our name in the area that we provide services for in the greater Rochester area.

Our goals are to increase the amount of people that see our page, increasing our call volume and gaining new customers. As we maintain the ones that we currently have. Writing the blogs allows people to learn more about our funeral home, the industry, and why they should call us versus the many other funeral firms that are out there.

We met with 3 local marketing platforms companies and chose Vivial. They were upfront. They didn't try to shoot down the competitors, they were upfront, honest and told us what they could do.

Vivial made a landing page for our company that is posted on the internet. From there customers can link directly to our web page. They have made our information available to the public for phone usage as well as computer usage. With the rise of people that are simply using their phones as a computers data needs to be transmitted in different formats and they make this possible.

They also monitor how people are searching us on the internet and the search engines that they use. They enable us to be able to listen to calls that come in and monitor those speaking on the phone. Classifying if they are good calls or if they are calls that are not related to our business.

They send us monthly reports that break down all our marketing needs and they follow the trends and let us know what we need to do and how we need to word things too make us more marketable on the the internet. My role in this project was to help set up, design, give information and OK the final designs. I also proof the blogs that they write up for us each month making sure that the information is correct according to the laws, rules and regulations for our state and local area.

I also give information to them for blogs, ideas of what they can write about or facts that need to go into the article. The vendor does an exceptional job marketing our company and managing our marketing platform on the internet. With customers no longer using phone books, and replacing it with the internet they help us field this new age of marketing. Also, helping keep out negativity that may arise on the internet.

They are building us a strong marketing platform and they maintain the sites across all forms of media like face-book, twitter, etc. It would take me forever to try to advertise across multiple platforms and they have combined all the information and the broadcast across all the media forms out there for us. Maintaining whatever need to be done and keeping our technology on the web up to date.

I spoke with the sales rep. The original platform representative, Linda Royal and from time to time the person that was making the actual landing page. Otherwise, I simply talk with Linda Royal for all my marketing needs and she answers my questions and finds out the answers and gets right back to me.

Yes our business has moved from page 3 to the front page when googling. We have increased amount of phone calls. We also have had clients that have said they found us through the Vivial website. So the cost of doing business is economical for our small business.

Excellent. Linda Royal and I speak once a month to go over all the marketing platform information, growth and decline. We make necessary changes. If I have any questions or concerns I simply email her and I receive a same day response. If I ask for changes to the platform in anyway the are completed almost immediately.

The tech team there is very efficient and always can help me answer a question I may have or explain why things are the way they are on the Internet and Linda discusses ways that we can change things, alter things, and improve things on our end.

Linda is excellent in explaining on how to navigate the system and teach me how to use the tools that we have. Linda also helped me set up the system so I can remote access it on my lap top at home during Covid-19 and on going. I also am able to access the system from my Samsung phone, which I had issues with before.

What I find unique about this company is their ability to help any company no matter how BIG or small you are. We are a small family owned company that covers our town and they treat us like any other company out they. They enable us to compete with our competitors that are out there and have brought us to the front page on google. We have received many phone calls just from that they worked out to become a client. We would not have had them as a client if we were not on the front page.

As of right now I am very happy with everything the way that it is set up. I am happy with the response that htey give us and all the work that they do.

Overall Score Exceptional service
    they work around my schedule and reschedule when I need.
    Cost seems to be great for what we need.
    Vivial allows us to reach out to more customers than we would on our own.
    I always refer to people Vivial when they ask who does our platform

SEO, PPC, & SMM for Beach Wedding Business

"They provide personal attention, which makes a difference."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Vivial manages SEO, PPC, and social media marketing campaigns to expand an online presence for a wedding business. They write blogs and posts for Facebook and Instagram accounts to support initiatives.

Kailua-Kona Hawaii
Becky Ringler
Owner, Simple Kona Beach Weddings

Vivial implemented effective digital marketing campaigns that increased the client’s digital footprint and improved their search result rankings to facilitate growth. The team provides tools that ensure transparent collaboration. Their dedication and responsiveness lead to a successful partnership.

I’m the owner of Simple Kona Beach Weddings. We provide full service wedding planning for intimate destination beach weddings here in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vivial?

I sought a partner to help with my marketing efforts and to enhance my already good online presence, helping me go from good to great.

I have several areas that Vivial assists me with, that I don't have time for on a regular basis, being the person who services nearly every aspect of my business.

Vivial helps me select the best posts to boost on Facebook and IG (the cost of which is worked into my package), and we periodically review the results, and make changes based on performance. I have the freedom to choose which posts are active and complete, although I am provided with guidance.

The Vivial team also writes blog posts for me, based topics I brainstorm with them. Before the content is posted and broadcast, I am able to add to and edit each post as I like, and/or send feedback back to the writing team to make edits.

I also have a pop-up add, and they assisted me in getting my Google Business profile set up and running (something I'd neglected to do, since I don't have an actual brick and mortar business). They also submitted my business to countless online directories.

Their team also supported me in getting the SEO on my current website built up, as much as the web platform I currently use allows.

I also opted to have a promotional video for my business created. They contracted with a video creation service and connected me with a local videographer to create the content for the video, which I use on my website and have posted on other platforms.

I have a main point of contact, Tricia (Digital Account Coordinator), who’s fantastic. In the beginning, I worked with a sales representative, and a different teammate managed my onboarding and introduced me to Tricia.

How did you come to work with Vivial?

I may have received an email but can't remember, and I looked into their company. Unlike so many emails I have received, Vivial was a real business, and they have been in business for a long time and had positive ratings. I also liked the fact that they customized their services based on their clients’ needs, which appealed to me.

I pay a flat monthly fee. It’s nice to not worry about the nitty-gritty of how much I’m spending per month, since this flat fee includes all of the services mentioned above.

I've been with them since October of 2019. The project is on-going.

My rankings and exposure online increased. It’s nice to have a solid online presence because nearly all of my business comes from the internet, from folks looking to do a destination wedding here in Hawaii. Their team helped with my web presence in general.

It's nice to have a partner who makes sure the digital marketing processes unfold correctly. I’m also not an analytical person and Vivial helps to track metrics that I wouldn’t normally follow.

How did Vivial perform from a project management standpoint?

We normally communicate via e-mail and phone. I meet with Tricia monthly and before we start the call, she addresses what we’ll cover. I add anything that I want to discuss on the agenda. Tricia reports on our progress throughout the month.

Vivial set up a dashboard that’s comprehensive, allowing me to see what is and isn’t working. While I have full control over the project, Tricia provides advice and implements any ideas we discuss.

If I’m unhappy with a blog post, they arrange a meeting with the person in charge of the process. We talk about what I want my customers to read and they’re receptive to the feedback.

They provide personal attention, which makes a difference. If I have a marketing issue, I call or email Tricia at Vivial, and she quickly responds. I’m in a person-oriented business and it’s nice to feel that personal touch from my marketing company. I feel that Vivial actually cares, and that I’m valuable to them as a client. I worked with other marketing agencies where once they hooked me into a contract, that was it. No personal touch, ongoing support or guidance. Vivial feels like they are a part of my team, a valuable one.

The only issue I've had is with the blog writers. I am a published author, and am very picky about how I present myself and my business to the public, so I am picky about the content created as well. I've never received a bad article from them, but I have had to edit or request edits to every single blog post.

However, they have been extremely open to feedback, and they have been working with me to create content that is in line with what matters to me and my business, and that, to me, is the most important thing.

Be clear with your objectives because Vivial has a lot of different products. They’ll cater their offerings to your needs. My sales representative listened to my concerns and then shared services that were pertinent to my search.

Overall Score When there’s been a communication issue, it’s always resolved.

Web Design & Management for Outdoor Living Construction Firm

"They stay on top of their customers and take the time to explain things thoroughly."

Jan. 2011 - Ongoing

Vivial provides site design and management to a construction company. The team's goal is to increase the site's traffic, enhance their online presence, and remain competitive in their target market.

West Sacramento, California
Grace Saldana
Office Administrator, Patio Designers

Vivial has been working for the company for over nine years now. Their efficient, effective, and reliable outputs are the reasons for the continued partnership. The team is passionate about finding more ways to do things outstandingly.

• Outdoor living-Construction company

• site design
  • site management

• To attract more traffic to the website
  • To provide a high-quality website to our customers
  • To grow the company's online presence
  • To have someone updating the website as needed to stay on top of the competition

• Online

• Owner
  • Office administrator

We get many customer compliments on our website. The website looks very professional and it's easy to manage it. It's fresh and elegant.

They are excellent. They do monthly follow-ups with me to ensure the website is up and running smoothly. They also suggest multiple ways to make the website better.

I love their recommendations and they all make absolute sense. They truly care, they are not there pushing products/services just to get a sale.

Professionalism and friendliness are the most impressive things about the. They stay on top of their customers and take the time to explain things thoroughly.

None.

Digital Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Agent

"They are amazing at communicating."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Vivial helps a real estate agent to promote himself in the digital world. The team centered their strategies on various Google Maps listings and on Facebook.

Omaha, Nebraska
Quinten White
Real Estate Agent

Vivial fostered a positive engagement by providing outputs that they initially promised to the client. Because of their excellence and reliability, the vendor has continued partnership with the company.

I own a local State farm office in Omaha NE Agent

For what projects/services did your company hire Vivial?

I was really wanting to focus on my Google map listings and social media presence with Vivial.

We were working towards getting more visibility in local Google searches

How did you select Vivial?

I was approached by a sales associate (Stephanie Leperriere)

They have been creating content and posting to my Google plus platform as well as Facebeook. They do monthly Ad boosting on Facebook and check in with me month to review. I am very pleased with their services

I have been working with Stephanie and Adam Adkins and they have been amazing!

The results have been amazing! I was impressed with the follow-through and instant results that I received form Vivial. They did exactly what they demonstrated during their presentation

They have a very effective workflow. They are amazing at communicating.

Professional, they deliver results, they over-communicate, they take their time to get to know my business and they are reliable

None.

Web Design & SEO for Water Treatment Company

"We got lots of leads as a result of their services."

Vivial redesigned a website for a water treatment company. Additionally, the team provided SEO and Facebook marketing services.

Colville, Washington
Dave Pehl
Manager of Sales & Marketing, Fogle Pump and Supply Inc.

The engagement resulted in an influx of new leads for the client, meeting their goals and expectations. Vivial takes ownership over their parts of the collaboration, leading to a successful ongoing partnership. The team is hard-working and trustworthy.

I am the manager of a Large Well Drilling, Pump, water Treatment company in N.E. Washington State. We have been in business 40 years. We decided we needed to be more aggressive on our web page, and SEO marketing. Thats when we found Vivial.....their people have been great to work with, redid our web page, and reccommended a SEO program for us. Our results have been beyond expectation and we have so many leads coming to us off of our web page weekly, its just been great, and would highly reccomend Vivial to other companies who really want more business but are afraid to take the jump........

New web page design, SEO, Facebook

I didnt really know what to hope for....but we have exceeded anything i could of dreamed of......

We had worked with Vivial before with our Yellow page ads

I already did, thats their business and they do it well, we Drill wells and we do it well........i dont do their job, they dont do mine

Sorry im out of time and believe i have said enough.......I am getting so many leads from vivial i must keep working to keep up

We got lots of leads as a result of their services.

Great, but this survey is getting to long, and the same questions

Becky Van Dyne........Get her if you can, she is awesome!

Nope

do i have to?

Digital Marketing for Self-Storage Company

"The quality of service my representative consistently provided was impressive."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Vivial provided marketing services for a self-storage business. The team slowly ramped up services, starting with a single static webpage to more fully-fleshed digital platforms.

Statesboro, Georgia
Nathaniel Robbins
Owner, Main Street Storage

The engagement met the expectations of the internal team. Vivial provides reliable services in a collaborative manner, ensuring both teams are on the same page throughout the process. The team is hard-working and driven.

Our company is a 3 location Self Storage business and I am the Owner

For what projects/services did your company hire Vivial?

Linda Royal at Vivial Has been the Force behind Modernizing our businesses Profile for the digital Platforms.

My Goal was to integrate the new marketing,website,digital platforms,social media etc to bring more traffic to our business.

Vivial's role was ramped up steadily because of the confidence gained working with Linda Royal. She was able to slowly bring me into the modern world.

They offered small steps and strategies which began with a static web page. As I felt more comfortable we added more features and digital platforms eventually learning to use the SEO techniques and tools with Linda Royals guidance and suggestions.

Linda Royal was my person at Vivial. We worked together.

At the beginning of taking over this Business we were stuck in the yellowpages/paper advertising/cash and check only style which was not working well. We were consistently on the 4th or 5th page of search results-essentially lost

Very good

The quality of service my representative consistently provided was impressive.

Not for me.

My Rep. Linda is very good at working my needs in at a moments notice and also has a regular check in schedule.
    They have worked to keep me in a certain price range of my comfort.
    Consistent suggestions and analysis