Visualwebz.com - Seattle Web Design & SEO

Visualwebz LLC has been providing professional and a quality services since 2008. Visualwebz LLC is a web design and internet marketing company offering services locally as well as globally.

Services available include online marketing, search engine optimization, content writing, website development, website repair, and maintenance. With a wealth of experience in fostering small to medium sized business websites. After all, wouldn't you want a professional working on your website? Whether you're a startup seeking a new website or established company wanting a re-vamp? We have the expertise. Not to mention, we handle the whole website development process. Hence why we stand out as a  full stack website development firm. For example, front end and back end design are done all in one place. If you're professional looking for a new website or non-profit we will build it. Our expertise ranges in numerous industries from healthcare to daycare schools, training, and manufacturing businesses.

Operating since 2008

In fact, we have developed and deployed hundred's of responsive websites since 2008 and provide distinctive value-added web services. As a result,  we are confident in delivering quality web design services, and promise that you will be delighted to have worked with us. Furthermore, our small business website design services are affordable. Be it an attorney, dentist seeking dental marketing or elderly care home needing a new website.

2008
Seattle, WA

TimeXtender.com Seattle Mitsubishi Fuso PGTAA.com Mark Birch Hair ABHC.com City Hill Church Northshore Yoga Sol Yo Pitts Food

Landscaping web design Image

Landscaping web design

Portland website design

WordPress Web design for an attoreny Image

WordPress Web design for an attoreny

Attorney website design and SEO

Mark Birch Web Design Image

Mark Birch Web Design

Professionally designed and developed an e-commerce website for Marck Birch Hair

A Childs Journey School Image

A Childs Journey School

Educational web design for a local Montessori School near Seattle, Kirkland, WA

Amelia Cruises Image

Amelia Cruises

Seattle based cruise web design by visualwebz.com

Attorney website Design Image

Attorney website Design

WordPress website delivered for an attorney in NY, USA.

Web Development for Healthcare Nonprofit

"Visualwebz/Rav worked tirelessly building our website from the ground up."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

In order to gain a digital presence that would reflect on their grassroots organization, a healthcare nonprofit brought in Visualwebz to build their website.

Binghamton, New York
Barbara Hartl
West Coast Director, Truth Pharm

The team worked strictly according to the company's timeline. All content passed to them would get uploaded to the delight of the internal stakeholders. The quick work ethic of the team allowed the website to grow rapidly.

I am the west coast director of Truth Pharm. We are a non-profit focusing on the opioid epidemic, addiction and inequities in our healthcare and justice systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visualwebz, LLC, and what were your goals?

We needed a website built. Our goals were to have a concise website that would reflect the grassroots of our organization as well as the breadth of work that we do.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

Visualwebz had done a small tweak to our former website before we had a budget to have one professionally built. He was generous with his time and knowledgeable and so when he offered to build our new website we were very happy.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The scope of the work was EVERYTHING from start to finish of the website. We provided the content and photos, and they did the rest

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

One person, Rav. I believe he is the owner.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Visualwebz/Rav worked tirelessly building our website from the ground up. He was always responsive and made changes and updates in a timely manner - most often same day!

He is generous with his time and knowledge and is able to troubleshoot to get things the way you want them to look and function. The deliverable is the website itself.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

Rav worked on our timeline. As soon as I gave him content, he would upload it into the website he was building. Our communication was through email

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Their responsiveness, ease with which we were able to get things done and ability to troubleshoot.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

We are very happy

Overall Score self explanatory
    No problems ever with communication and response time
    Visualwebz donated their time and expertise and charge a modest monthly maintenance fee
    We were able to get the website we hoped for and found Visualwebz amenable to make changes and meet our needs
    from our experience as stated above

Managing SEO & Website Merger for Towing Company

"When compared to other vendors, VisualWebz is top-notch."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Visualwebz, LLC helped consolidate two sites into one to streamline web and SEO services, modifying the content and design.

Auburn, Washington
CEO, Towing Service

A responsive provider, Visualwebz, LLC has assisted with all challenges that arose and advised on any questions. Currently, they continue to provide SEO support.

is a full service towing company based in Auburn, WA, providing towing services and roadside assistance to all of South King County, parts of Seattle and Pierce County. I am the owner of this company, and I oversee everything.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visualwebz, LLC?

We needed to consolidate two sites into one, and only have one company handling our site hosting, domains and SEO service.

Improve our SEO ranking and gain more customers via internet traffic and ranking

My operations and manager, DJ, did the field research and looked at 5 top tier companies before deciding which company was best. The deciding factor was that this was a local company with great reviews and affordable pricing for my budget.

I was currently paying two different companies to manage separate sites and SEO services. My operations and manager did the field research and primarily worked with Rav to get our sites consolidated into one host and SEO service with multiple domains.

We worked primarily with one individual, who was very responsive and efficient with getting our questions and needs answered.

Rav assisted in every issue we encountered, in planning and strategizing, as well as giving him full creative control to change content and design upon moving our sites. He was given all access to both our sites.

My operations manager, DJ, worked primarily with one individual, Rav, who was very responsive and efficient with getting our questions and needs answered. She communicated with him via email after their initial phone call to discuss scope.

They were very reliable, responsive and always ready to help with any issues we encountered, giving us tips on how to go about it. When compared to other vendors, VisualWebz is top-notch.

Informational Website for Homeless Youth Organization

"I'm impressed by their commitment to working with us and explaining the process."

Oct. - Dec. 2019

Visualwebz, LLC developed a website for a nonprofit that supports homeless youth. The site would serve to inform prospective volunteers, donors, and partners.

Seattle, Washington
Dave Oberweiser
Administrator, Village Family Project

So far, the internal staff, board members, and affiliate businesses have responded positively to the new site, and it's ready to go live in a few weeks. Visualwebz, LLC collaborated well with a non-technical team, handling site updates when needed.

Our Project is dedicated to working with homeless or seriously disadvantaged young people in the greater Seattle area.

Since 2001 we have provided food, clothing and limited shelter to scores of Seattle "Street Kids", helping them tie in to existing services and lobbying for new and needed services. I am the Founder and Project Administrator.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visualwebz, LLC?

We wanted to build a professional website, and begin to establish a footprint on other social media platforms. However, we had neither the funding or the know how to accomplish this endeavor.

We wanted to broaden our reach to prospective volunteers, donors and organizations, in order to help us in furthering our mission.

I began a series of interviews with several different companies, and felt the most comfortable with Visualwebz.com after speaking to their Director of Web services, and reading several independent reviews of their company.

They built a Professional, functional and easy to navigate website.

Our only contact was with the company's primary web designer, Rav.

We have only had a limited roll out of our website, to staff, board members and affiliate businesses. But the feedback has been very positive. We will make the site available to the general public in a few weeks.

I spoke directly with the company's senior web developer on a near daily basis. I sent him copy and pictures and he would update the site. I think it was highly effective, in spite of the fact that I had no real idea of what was necessary to accomplish our idealized website.

Their professionalism. Their generosity. I'm impressed by their commitment to working with us and explaining the process. They did their best to help us communicate our project.

None from this customer.

Overall Score Completely satisfied. Very grateful. Great Company!
    We were able to communicate almost daily with emails, texts and phone calls.
    The original estimate was more than competitive, but Visualwebz.com actually waived its fees as a donation to our project.
    Completely statisfied.
    I recommend them to someone nearly every day, and I will continue to do so.

Redesign and Dev for Religious Site

“After seeing the product Visualwebz, LLC produced for me, I wish I had gone to them from the beginning.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

After a client struggled for years to update and redesign their company’s website independently, Visualwebz, LLC provided professional support. They provided expert web design and development.

Seattle, WA
Jeffrey Dugger
Web Owner, asmallvoice.org

Visualwebz, LLC delivered a professionally redesigned website that secured full customer satisfaction. They demonstrated a keen grasp of the overarching goals throughout the engagement. Project management was a particularly notable area where they excelled.

I am the owner of A Small Voice, a .org website. I’m also the author and researcher for all of the educational content provided there.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visualwebz, LLC?

We hired Visualwebz, LLC to redesign our website and provide development services. I had tried to do so myself unsuccessfully for a long time.

Our objective for the project was to update and improve our website's appearance.

I found them through an online search.

Visualwebz, LLC masterfully improved and updated my website.

The designer they assigned to my account did an excellent job.

After seeing the product Visualwebz, LLC produced for me, I wish I had gone to them from the beginning. They were extremely helpful after I had struggled on my own for years with drag and drop, do-it-yourself website building. It's still too early to share metrics yet, but our next advertising campaign will begin soon.

Project management was fantastic! I always felt like Visualwebz, LLC kept me in the loop. They consistently understood what I was trying to accomplish with my website.

I was incredibly impressed by how capably Visualwebz, LLC transformed my outdated website, in very short order. I had struggled to accomplish this myself for a very long time. They made the process smooth and easy for me, even though I lack technical expertise.

No, there are none to my knowledge.

Overall Score I am totally satisfied!
    They had great communication and completed the job quickly and easily.
    The price was better than expected.
    I would give them an A+. The quality was exceptional
    I'm extremely likely to refer them.

Web Design & SEO for Hair Loss Products Company

"They’re doing exactly what they said they would, and more."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Visualwebz did web design and SEO in an ongoing partnership. They used specified pictures for product pages and set up the site for Google reviews. They also provided backend access to a sales analysis page.

Kul Singh
Sales Director, Mark Birch Hair

The team’s SEO work has lifted the site to the top of relevant search results, and the product line has received more incoming calls. Positive internal feedback has focused on the ease of online sales processing. Customers should lean on this reliable partner’s expertise for effective visual design.

I’m the sales director for Mark Birch Hair. We offer hair-loss products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visualwebz?

We needed someone who could offer web design and SEO within our timescale. Our parent company in the UK was getting IT services from a team in Finland, and I wasn’t particularly impressed with them. At one point, the person handling our site went on vacation, and we had no one we could talk to for 10 days. I didn’t want that for myself, so I looked for another company to work on our web page.

Visualwebz built my site and did everything necessary to take it live. The only thing I had to do was purchase the site name elsewhere. They sourced all the pictures from our main site. I gave them access to our Dropbox. The site has a page where people can go on and buy products and it has PayPal integration.

They’re also doing the SEO for the site, and they’ve set up my business for Google reviews. They’ve consulted us on what we needed to do so that people looking for our type of product would find us. I have access to a page that shows me what’s sold and what’s not sold.

I have a main point of contact on their team, whom I speak to whenever I need to have an adjustment done. As an example, I needed to make a price change last night, and it was done by the time I had a look this morning.

How did you come to work with Visualwebz?

I had a few conversations with some other companies, but neither of those sounded enthusiastic about getting our business. Visualwebz was quite different in comparison. Price wasn’t really a consideration for us, given that we were a growing organization. I also preferred to work with a small team.

I was looking at a lot of PR and marketing companies. We needed to get the site done by the Christmas period, and a lot of those companies couldn’t work to my timeframe. Visualwebz offered to get it done for me in time, and they actually did.

The total cost so far has been around £2,000 ($2,624 USD). We pay them on a monthly basis for SEO work.

I first contacted them around November 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

They’re doing exactly what they said they would, and more. We’re getting a lot more incoming calls. They’ve gotten our site among the first results when searching for “Mark Birch”, even though there are unrelated pages associated with that name.

Previously, clients looking for our products online couldn’t find us. They’d have to go page after page looking for our site, given that there was so much other content containing the “Mark Birch” name. Buying products on the site is extremely simple and clean. I’m very happy with what they’ve done for the price they quoted us.

How did Visualwebz perform from a project management standpoint?

I know that, if I’m to send an email to them, they’ll give me a reply within 30–60 minutes, and not leave me waiting. I’m not the easiest person to do business with, but they’ve put up with me.

I trust them, and that’s important. I never have to chase them to get work done, nor do they have to chase me. This is something that every company promises, but it doesn’t always get done.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Clients should take on what the team says, and let them do what they do. I’ve done this, and I’ve had no issues whatsoever. Everyone is an expert in their field, and it’s important to not be an expert in too many fields. I know hair-loss, but I don’t know phones or the internet.

Development & Support for Global Nonprofit

“We know we can rely on their team to help us with any of our IT needs.”

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

Visualwebz, LLC helped update a nonprofit’s website with a simple and elegant interface design to better convey their message. The team provides ongoing support for SEO and technical needs.

The Netherlands
Sukai Ceesay
Founder, Global Village Children

In addition to delivering a high-quality website, Visualwebz, LLC established a strong digital presence for the organization. Overall, they’re very dependable. Despite time differences, the team communicates responsively and follows a structured workflow.

I’m the founder and president of Global Village Children. It’s an international nonprofit that supports schools, families, and communities in establishing a sense of emotional intelligence in children, ages 3–18, helping them become healthy and responsible global citizens.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visualwebz, LLC?

Because we didn’t have any internal IT personnel, we needed an outside vendor to completely revamp our website with a new design that captured our message and to provide ongoing support.

We wanted to better understand how to leverage our website, implement SEO strategies, and put together an email support system.

My team and I searched online and asked for recommendations from friends. We considered three candidates, and after speaking with each, chose to work with Visualwebz, LLC for their skills, flexibility, and reasonable prices.

Once we finalized the partnership, we had several discussions to share details, set goals, and plan the scope of work. We confirmed each deliverable, and Visualwebz, LLC worked on each one according to our schedule. We watched our new website grow piece by piece. Their team continues to support all of our technical needs. Soon, we plan to make a few more updates using more modern technology.

We’ve had one point of contact since the start of the engagement. That consistent communication builds our confidence in Visualwebz, LLC’s ability to deliver their work on time.

With the Visualwebz, LLC team’s help, we’ve established a strong digital presence. Visitors compliment the website’s simple and elegant interface. We know we can rely on their team to help us with any of our IT needs.

They manage a smooth workflow. Our main point of contact coordinates the rest of the staff well, so we’re always on track to meet deadlines.

The team is knowledgeable, available, and ready to help. They offer suggestions for improvement at every stage of our projects.

Because we’re located in different time zones, consistent communication can be a bit challenging, especially when an urgent need arises. That said, there weren’t too many of those occasions. Overall, their response times are pretty impressive.

Website Management and Administration for Finance Firm

“Visualwebz, LLC keeps an excellent dynamic going between our teams.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Visualwebz, LLC provides expert web management services and administrative support for a financial services company. They manage the site on an ongoing basis.

Shane Rodgers
Chairman & CEO, Signal Capital Management LLC

A dependable partner, Visualwebz, LLC frees up the client’s company from time-consuming responsibilities of site management and administrative duties. The team offers a consistently professional and reliable level of expert support. They cultivated a smooth and synergistic workflow.

I’m the CEO of a financial services company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visualwebz, LLC?

We hired Visualwebz, LLC to provide website management services.

Our objective for this engagement was to find a provider to manage our website.

We found Visualwebz via an internet search and decided to hire them.

Visualwebz, LLC offers our business with continuous support for website management and administration.

The team included one person from the vendor company and one from the client’s team.

Thanks to the services we receive from Visualwebz, LLC, we now have a vendor partner that for our website management and administrative needs.

Visualwebz, LLC keeps an excellent dynamic going between our teams.

I find the team we work with from Visualwebz, LLC to be extremely reliable and professional.

No, we are very satisfied.

Web Design & SEO for Homeowner

"Though I’m new to the world of SEO and web design, they’ve patiently helped me understand their process."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Visualwebz, LLC is designing a new version of an outdated website for a selling homeowner. They are transferring data and integrating SEO techniques to the new platform.

Seattle Metro Area
Owner, Restaurant

Though still being completed, the updated website displays promise for selling the house. As a partner, Visualwebz, LLC is communicative and willing to share their web design knowledge.

I’m a co-owner of a restaurant.

For what projects/services did your company hire Visualwebz, LLC?

I’m trying to sell my overseas home, so I needed help designing my new website. The previous designers I worked with didn’t deliver the work they promised.

My overall goal is to have a quality website that helps me sell my property.

Because of my negative experiences, I searched online for a reputable, trustworthy team who didn’t require money upfront. Visualwebz, LLC had excellent reviews, and after meeting them in person, we discussed the details for moving forward.

The Visualwebz, LLC team transferred content from my old website to the new platform and fine-tuned the material. They are currently finishing the site and implementing SEO efforts.

I’ve been working exclusively with their owner.

The site isn’t complete yet, but I’m confident that Visualwebz, LLC's expertise will help me sell my house.

Visualwebz has consistently communicated with me via email, text, and phone. We’ve had several back-and-forth interactions to exchange ideas and make progress. The whole process has been clear and smooth, and I always know what direction we’re going in.

Though I’m new to the world of SEO and web design, they’ve patiently helped me understand their process. The communication has been valuable to me, and they respond to every question.

So far, there's nothing they need to improve on.

Overall Score I'd give them five stars for every area.
    The team is always there when I need them to be.
    Their work is completely superior to others, but at a lower price.
    Their work is professional and personalized.
    Yes, it's hard to find an honest and professional web designer.

Website Redesign & SEO for Behavioral Healthcare Company

Their level of productivity is unprecedented, and their professionalism is unmatched.”

Apr. - May 2018

Visualwebz, LLC refreshed an outdated website with a modern, UX optimized design. They also implemented SEO best practices, Google Maps plugins, and relevant content articles on the platform.

Washington
Specialist, Behavioral Healthcare Company

The revamped site has been live for a few months, but it’s already generating a significant amount of traffic from qualified leads. Visualwebz’s incredible results are a reflection of their excellent service. They cared about the end product and worked hard until their work met their high standards.

I’m a transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) specialist at a behavioral healthcare clinic that specializes in mental health counseling and TMS therapy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visualwebz, LLC?

We needed a web designer to update our antiquated website.

After listening to our business needs, Visualwebz confirmed that frontend development was crucial to achieving our business goals. Their team developed a clean, sophisticated, UX optimized UI to replace the outdated design. They also restructured the existing web content, wrote new TMS-related content articles, and implemented SEO best practices and Google Maps plugins. They finished building the website, but we’re contemplating using them again for ongoing SEO services.

We worked closely with one of the co-owners during the entire project.

How did you come to work with Visualwebz, LLC?

Their website caught our attention while searching for local web developers. We were confident in their services after reading positive online reviews; they appeared to have a straightforward approach to web development, but they were accommodating to unique business needs.

They started redesigning the website in April 2018 and finished working on the platform in May 2018.

Although it’s too early to measure the full impact of their work, we have seen positive signs that their services will yield a high ROI. More people are visiting our website to learn about TMS therapy, and to locate our offices using the Google Maps plugin. We’re also receiving more daily phone calls from individuals interested in our healthcare facilities. Beyond metrics, we’re satisfied with their fantastic work and expert services.

How did Visualwebz, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their level of productivity is unprecedented, and their professionalism is unmatched. They began working on the website immediately after the first meeting and kept a consistent workflow until they completed the site. Their frequent, transparent, and helpful email and phone correspondence was a clear sign that they care about their clients’ success.

Visualwebz absorbed the project’s objective and produced quality deliverables astonishingly fast. They lived up to our expectations, and we are thoroughly pleased with the new website.

Give Visualwebz a chance. They have the necessary talent and resources to overcome any business challenge.

Web Design for Private Equity Firm & Nonprofit

“Their expertise is phenomenal and they were very good at explaining things.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Visualwebz built a site for a private equity fund. They set up hosting on Bluehost, created everything from scratch, and included an interactive map and other design features.

Kristin Auerbach
COO, Auerbach Funds

Feedback for the site functionality is entirely positive. Visualwebz established an online presence that didn’t exist before. They paid attention to every detail and were accommodating and responsive.

I am the COO of a private equity fund that focuses on multifamily and commercial real estate. I’m also the president of a nonprofit consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visualwebz?

We were creating a website from scratch for the private equity fund. We wanted to clearly explain what the fund does and include some complicated design elements.

They built the whole site with all the design elements we requested. They added an interactive map that shows the different assets we have, with photos of the different properties. We have other functionality in the works that we will complete when we have time.

They helped us select Bluehost as our hosting site. They also helped us create our domain name, set up our email addresses, and was heavily involved in the creative design and content. They also helped with general IT issues and gave advice.

We worked directly with one developer and interfaced with him several times a day.

How did you come to work with Visualwebz?

We found them through a Google search. My husband worked with several other agencies and we liked what Visualwebz could offer.

Their prices were very competitive, especially for the amount of time that went into the project. It was a heavily iterative process.

We started working together around May or June 2017. They still maintain our first website, including updates and additions. We’ve started our second project and are currently working on design and development.

We had no website before they started working with us. Having this web presence is really important to both of our businesses. Few other companies would be able to create what we needed so quickly. They paid attention to the smallest details, even the favicon that appears in the browser tab.

Everyone likes how well the site works on both desktop and mobile platforms. We’ve gotten good feedback on the design and the layout, even without soliciting users’ opinions.

How did Visualwebz perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. My husband and I have very different project styles, but they accommodated both of us and came up with a management solution that worked for us. Even though we’re on opposite coasts, I could email them at any time of the day and get a response quickly. They’ve helped us resolve emergencies and are always really responsive.

Their responsiveness is really important to us. They have other clients and projects but we always felt like we were their only client. Their expertise is phenomenal and they were very good at explaining things, especially when we had questions or wanted to add a new component.

Treat them as a member of your own team. I’d encourage any potential client to include them in the creative process. They have great ideas and can be an asset to your entire project.

Overall Score The best compliment we could give is to use them again. We’re currently working together on our second website.
    They were always on time. One component had very little lead time and a short deadline. Not only were they on time, they were done early.
    I’ve worked with a lot of agencies and designers. Of all of those providers, they offer the most competitive prices.
    They were professional, competent, and responsive.
    I already recommend them. I have nothing but the best things to say about their service.