Human-centered bespoke software development.

With a focus on reliability, we develop cross‑platform mobile & web products to foster the growth of your business.

We’re software engineers and UX designers. Our close-knit team creates seamless and comprehensive software for your business.

1. Engineering & Design

2. Technology & Simplicity

A technological revolution shouldn’t equate to complication. We develop intuitive, self-explaining software that shows your user the value, sooner.

3. Honesty & Responsibility

We don’t aim to know everything. But what we do know, we know well, and use it to build trust through honesty and delivering quality.

Put our expertise into your product.

Visla team is small and dedicated. Our engineers and designers work side by side to seamlessly connect technology and user experience. We aim to transform your vision into a digital product loved by your users and customers. We develop intuitive, self-explaining software because we work according to Human Oriented Design principles and our designs are based on real user studies.

In Visla while creating software services we rely on modern technologies delivering apps that are performant, robust and scalable. For front-end development purposes we use primary modern frameworks like Vue.js, React and Angular. 100% of our developers studied at Warsaw University, Computer Science faculty (MIMUW). It’s a very distinctive place, with its unique soul.

Thanks to the fact that we are small and our tech and design teams are tightly connected, our UX team staff has a good understanding of web frameworks specifics, their limitations, and opportunities.

Warsaw, Poland

Share Rocket, Aer Lingus, La Millou, Kerosine, Honey Access

Share Rocket Monetize – Social Rankings for TV Stations Image

Share Rocket Monetize – Social Rankings for TV Stations

Share Rocket’s Monetize software tracks and evaluates social posts performance allowing for precise pricing of marketing campaigns. The tool dedicated for TV stations follows the same principles as their sales departments are used to. Sales teams can easily quote and estimate the impact of marketing campaigns. The performance of live campaigns is tracked and compared

to initial predictions what allows to easily see campaigns that are under– or overperforming.
Honey Access Smart City Analytics Image

Honey Access Smart City Analytics

Honey Access runs 4000 sensors worldwide collecting Wi-Fi and Bluetooth signals from devices such as smartphones which people carry, hands-free car-kits installed in vehicles, Bluetooth-enabled speed sensors in bikes, and many more. Delivering more than 10GB of data per day.

Camps Australia Wide iOS & Android app Image

Camps Australia Wide iOS & Android app

Camps Australia Wide is the biggest database of free camping and caravan parks in Australia. Printed editions of “Camps Australia Wide” have a lot of loyal customers. Unfortunately, the digital version wasn’t so popular – until now! The goal was clearly defined: improve overall user experience, fix usability issues and performance bugs to create a top-notch application that can turn into a successful product.

Aer Lingus Weight and Balance App Image

Aer Lingus Weight and Balance App

Weight & Balance iOS and Android Apps for the Aer Lingus Airline To guarantee full stability of the airplane not only you can’t exceed maximum weight, but you also need to control its centre of gravity. In Aviation Industry it’s called Weight and Balance. The loading process is accompanied by a special “Loading Instruction Report Form” paperwork. As every such step in the ground security process, the security and stability

of such operations are life-and-death important. In 2017, the Aer Lingus Ground Security team approached Visla to deliver the Proof of Concept for the electronic version of the loading form (eLIRF), which was supposed to be improvement as compared to the old-fashioned computer system still remembering 1970s. We developed the PoC, which was soon accepted, and converted to real life app and have been used to this very day at North American airports.
Kerosine Web iOS & Android App Image

Kerosine Web iOS & Android App

Kerosine is new generation fitness tracking app for the gym.

Visla team has delivered mobile software development: iOS and Android mobile apps.

Share Rocket Image

Share Rocket

Share Rocket is a social media ratings solution, measuring Social Equity™ performance within the context of your peers, competitors & market.

Visla has performed UX research, UX design and development of the iOS App.

Kerosine App Promo Video

Kerosine is new generation fitness tracking app for the gym.

Camps Australia Wide Mobile App Preview

Camps Australia Wide is the biggest database of free camping and caravan parks in Australia. Printed editions of “Camps Australia Wide” have a lot of loyal customers. Unfortunately digital version wasn’t so popular – until now! The goal was clearly defined: improve overall user experience, fix usability issues and performance bugs to create a top notch application that can turn into successful product.

La Millou Image

La Millou

La Millou is young and succesful kids/parents fashion brand.

Visla team has been involved in the brand strategy, UX design and web front-end development, without changing the existing ecommerce engine by 3rd party company.

Wordpress Dev for Activities Hospitality Service

"They stuck to their bid price."

June - Nov. 2019

VISLA provided full stack development services to establish a WordPress website for an activities focused hospitability brand. Following guidelines, the team built the product based on provided designs.

CEO, Narrow Gauge Collective

VISLA delivered an operationally sound website that fulfills project expectations precisely. The team was attentive and flexible in adapting the platform to ensure satisfaction, which led to an effective partnership. They were transparent and provided cost-effective solutions.

I’m the CEO of an activities focused hospitality brand based in San Francisco.

What challenge were you trying to address with VISLA?

We needed to build a website.

VISLA developed our WordPress website from scratch. I gave them mockups and designs for their team to copy. The website’s in beta and the content’s being populated, so it’s not fully functional yet. Their team still makes tweaks.

I interacted with two people at VISLA: the CEO and one other person from their team.

How did you come to work with VISLA?

A previous business partner referred us to VISLA. He knows more about technology than I do, so we recruited their team.

We spent between $25,000–$50,000 on the project.

The project started in June 2019, and their team delivered a final version in November 2019. Had I been more responsive, the site could’ve been done sooner.

Their team built the website according to my requirements. The product seems to be working well. VISLA was reasonable and responsive to changes, so I enjoyed working with their team.

How did VISLA perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through email and they did well. Their team wanted us to use Slack, which I didn’t want to use. That prevented us from going back and forth. We ended up having a long email chain that became hard to manage over time.

They stuck to their bid price. Their team was super reasonable with any changes. After I explained what I wanted to do, they provided a variety of different options rather than offering the most expensive plan like other vendors. The price variation between VISLA and other service providers was substantial.

I don’t think there are any major points for improvement. The email chain was a challenge but there are challenges in any engagement.

I was not super responsive via email at times and that impacted the project’s timing. Keep it moving on your end and VISLA will do the same.

Frontend Development for Shipping Management Company

“VISLA has a great ability to gain a clear understanding of the client’s requirements and then hit the ground running.”

Aug 2017 - Jan 2018

VISLA helped plan and develop an Android delivery tracking application for a shipping logistics company. Their team built the frontend from scratch before integrating the app with existing backend software.

Ireland
Director, Software Company

The final product exceeded all stakeholder expectations, proving to be incredibly easy to implement and immediately benefiting the client’s operations. The VISLA team was highly organized and professional, staying on top of all development work despite changes in personnel and communicating well.

I’m the director and owner of a company that provides software solutions for the transport, warehousing, and logistics industries. We’ve been in business since 1991.

What challenge were you trying to address with VISLA?

What we were looking for was a partner to help us with the development of an Android app that would capture real-time deliveries at the last-mile point of delivery.

There were two major components to the project. They handled the frontend design and development of the application themselves, building the entire thing from the ground up. Then there was the integration with our existing backend transport management system, which is where we took the lead and they helped us with some of that work.

From the beginning, we gave them full specifications for what we wanted, but from there we worked collaboratively with them to enhance those specifications. We were able to utilize their expertise in our back and forth over improvements to the overall end product.

We engaged between 4–6 people from their team. Some of those people had a UI/UX background, as well as several of their senior management and a few developers. The cross-functional group that they brought allowed us to really get a diverse set of perspectives that led to a really great product in the end.

How did you come to work with VISLA?

We did a lot of research across companies in a lot of different countries, but from the beginning of our interactions with VISLA they stood out from the pack. We knew right away that we had found a partner that we could work with effectively and really trust.

The project lasted from about August 2017–January 2018.

The finished product has been exceptionally beneficial, not only to us but to our end customers. It is extremely stable, which is incredibly important when you have close to 1,000 drivers relying on it, and because of how user-friendly it is, anybody can pick it up, so we haven’t had to invest in training people to use it either.

How did VISLA perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, we had to collaborate fairly significantly in order to smoothly integrate the front- and backends, and they handled that quite well. We were in constant communication with them, and I actually went over to visit their office to get a better understanding of their team and their style of work.

They made it clear from the beginning how they would work, and they stuck to that commitment throughout the project. The majority of our communication was over Skype, both calls and texts, and they used a variety of collaboration tools that helped us track and share mockups of various aspects of the software during the development.

No. They have handled the project well, even through staff changes, and we are very happy with the entire experience.

Make sure you fully explain your specifications from the outset. They will build exactly what you ask for, so as long as you make sure you explain clearly, then you can relax knowing VISLA will deliver results for you.

iOS MVP for Mapping Service Platform

“Their responsiveness was remarkable.”

Jan. - Nov. 2019

Making use of ArcGIS Runtime SDK, VISLA designed and developed a custom, map-centric iOS app for an emerging startup company. They continue to make adjustments to the MVP as needed.

Ontario, Canada
Jordan Ahee
CEO, BiosphereGPS

Offering recommendations and suggestions for improving the product, the team has consistently shown a genuine interested in elevating the solution. The partner has received positive feedback from beta testers, now confident in his ability to pitch his product to investors.

I’m the founder and CEO of a startup software company. We focus mostly on mobile applications. Beginning product development early in 2019, our primary product is a mapping service platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with VISLA?

I had the concept of the app, but I don’t have any software development skills. We needed to put together an MVP for our mapping platform, so we brought in VISLA.

First, I decided to test their skills on a three-week project. In that time, they produced a very rudimentary app for me. I could tell that they were able to accomplish the tasks I would be assigned to them throughout the development. So, we decided to continue working on the MVP together. The overall goal was to create the iOS app for launch in the App Store. That involved programming in ArcGIS Runtime SDK, because the app is centered around mapping.

In addition to the development, one of their co-founders is also a design lead with talent and a strong design aesthetic. He created clean, clear designs and much of the original artwork for the platform. That appealed to us throughout the build.

Now, I’m still in contact with their team at least weekly. At this point, they’re making small changes to the app as I begin pitching it to investors. After I recieve feedback, we’ll likely start up another sprint with them.

I worked extensively with Eric (Co-Founder, VISLA) and Andrew (Co-Founder, VISLA). They had developers working under them on our account. There were about four developers in total.

How did you come to work with VISLA?

I started by doing some online research, using Clutch as a resource. I came up with a shortlist of potential vendors using Clutch and other sites. I was interested in working with a Polish company, so I narrowed my search that way. In total, I considered about 10 companies, interviewing each of them.

I had a great interaction with VISLA, and they seemed like the right-sized company for my business. After seeing that they solved similar problems for other companies, I decided to hire them. They seemed to have a combination of everything I was looking for in a vendor.

We’ve spent about $35,000 CAD (approximately $27,000 USD).

The project lasted between February–November 2019.

We recently launched the app. At this point, it’s primarily serving Ontario, Canada because the app is very geographically focused. Within that pilot area, users have indicated that they appreciated certain features, finding value in the product. The feedback has been great so far.

How did VISLA perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great project managers. While we sometimes struggle with the six-hour difference in timezone, I understand they’ll always get back to me in a reasonable amount of time. They’re very flexible, responding to emails late at night to accommodate our schedules. Their responsiveness was remarkable. Their team was also willing to provide me with advice on how to best manage my tight budget, helping me get the most out of the partnership.

They went above and beyond until the very end. Wanting to showcase my app on their website as a case study, Eric created tons of additional artwork to bolster the information on their website. He offered that artwork as a gift to me, allowing me to use it in my presentation slides to potential investors. I would’ve spent $500 on that design work somewhere else, but he was willing to share that with me free of charge.

There was some difficulty mid-project when some of their developers moved on to other positions. Their new senior developer had to then get up to speed on the work, which took some time. There were also several national holidays in this time, so things got a little hectic with our project. While this was outside their control, it was a frustrating time because our project was at a standstill.

As someone who’s never developed an app before, their ability to show me the ropes of development and best communication methods was appreciated. The engagement was just as good as I anticipated.

Software Dev for Resident Communication Platform

"Their attention to detail and their ability to communicate have both blown me away."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

VISLA serves as the development resource for a residential community app. After receiving wireframes, the founding team is creating the web and mobile platform. They’ve used Trello to track project progress.

Denver, Colorado
Melanie Colon
Founder, Apt. App

While the collaboration is still in its very early stages, VISLA has been great to work with. Their attention to detail and communicative ability have both been outstanding. They’re constantly available—even working during their early morning hours—and they focus on immediately resolving errors.

I’m the founder of Apt. App, a web and mobile platform that enables residents to communicate with their neighbors, property staff, and surrounding community.

What challenge were you trying to address with VISLA?

Our technical team was in a state of transition because we were working with another development company that got acquired. We now rely on VISLA for all of our development.

VISLA is currently building out our mobile and web apps. They also monitor the apps for any bugs or technical issues that might arise. While we provide all of the wireframing and strategy, they code these out for us. In the all-encompassing software solution they’ve created, VISLA has brought our business ideas to life.

While the app has many core functionalities, our most well-known feature is our anonymous neighbor notification. Apartment residents are able to anonymously notify their neighbors if they experience a common disturbance. The app also boasts a robust reporting capacity. Users are able to pool reports to see different analytics for how each feature is being used.

The founder of their company serves as our project manager. We work with their founding team which consists of three members.

How did you come to work with VISLA?

They were recommended by the previous company that we were working with.

We just got started, so we’ve only spent around $15,000, but this number will rise as time goes on.

We started working with them in August 2019, and I suspect that our engagement will be a long one.

Since our collaboration is still in its very early stages, I don’t have any strong statistics on hand. I can speak to how communicative and responsive they are, which has been impressive given their remote location. If we experience any issue, they’re right on top of it for us. They’ll often still be working, even past their midnight. On top of that, they’re very attentive and detail-oriented.

How did VISLA perform from a project management standpoint?

They excel at project management. They’ll set out different workflows and roadmaps for us, and keep us constantly updated. We used emails, weekly phone calls, and Skype for communication, and Trello and Google Sheets to keep track of project progress.

Their attention to detail and their ability to communicate have both blown me away. They’ve exceeded our expectations with those two things. We look forward to seeing more as we continue our fairly-new relationship.

No, I don’t think so.

E-commerce Dev for Baby Product Retailer

"VISLA demonstrated an impressive understanding of aesthetics, UX, and our company."

Jan. 2018 - 2019

VISLA overhauled both the web and mobile versions of an e-commerce website.

Warsaw, Poland
Marta Pieniazek
Co-Owner, La Millou

Conversion rates grew exponentially within the first few months thanks to more streamlined customer experience and visually appealing design. VISLA is a talented and competent team. Their astute grasp on brand identity and company goals directly contributes to intuitive, functional results.

I am a partner and co-owner of La Millou. We manufacture luxurious baby blankets, linen, soft toys and children's accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire VISLA?

We hired VISLA to revamp our e-commerce website, especially the mobile version.

Our goals were to increase conversion rates and improve the aesthetics of our web service.

Our IT consultant recommended them.

After identifying major bottlenecks in the customer acquisition and selling process, they redesigned and redeveloped our web service.

We worked with five people from their team, which included a project manager, UX designers, and software developers.

Their work has had a very good impact on our business. Conversion rates increased immediately within the first six months after launch, with our mobile conversion rates nearly tripling within the first year.

VISLA gained good insight into our business relatively quickly and managed the project very well. Our project manager was responsive and attentive.

Though the end results were fantastic, there were occasions in the middle of the project when we did not feel well informed. To be fair, we did not have much time for meetings, but there is room for improvement in their progress reporting.

They delivered some of the highest quality for the price.

Streaming Video Mobile App for Startup

“I had a perfect experience.”

Feb. - Mar. 2019

VISLA built a streaming media app for iOS and Android devices.

Sydney, Australia
Greg Cassar
CEO, The Web Marketing Center

They delivered a flawless product within a tight time frame. One of VISLA’s co-founders was directly involved and provided valuable advice even before the project officially started.

I’m the CEO and technical architect of an app media company.

For what projects/services did your company hire VISLA?

We hired VISLA to build an iOS and Android streaming media app.

Our MVP had to be done within a quick time frame for a possible round of investments.

They were referred to me by another business owner who I trust.

We did the logical design and passed over layered .PSD files. The VISLA team then got to work. After 2–3 weeks, we started having regular meetings to review and refine their output.

We worked with a manager and a developer.

Within two months, we went from concept to published in the app stores. They delivered ahead of schedule and within our budget.

It was excellent. We used a Slack channel.

Initially, Andrew (Developer & Co-Founder, VISLA) helped me for free. He showed me he could help me by actually helping me.

I had a perfect experience.

Overall Score The app developers are outstanding, trustworthy, and great to work with.
    Despite our tight time frame, they delivered with no problems at all.
    We agreed and documented a scope, and they gave me a fair proposal that was a win-win.
    They were outstanding. Their work was extremely fast and of high quality.
    Yes, I have referred multiple clients to them.

Development Partner for Software Consultancy

“You can sense that they care about every project they undertake.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

VISLA is the development and design partner in an ongoing engagement. Augmenting internal staff, they’ve overlaid APIs with iOS and Android apps, redesigned a website, and are now redesigning a web app.

Boston Metro Area
Mike Ostman
Founding Partner, 1043 Labs

VISLA’s expertise has allowed for a more holistic services offering, fulling needs around scalability and garnering new clients. Thorough documentation, communication, and flexibility distinguish them from competitors. Clean coding and a 360-approach to design are hallmarks of their work.

I’m a founding partner of 1043 Labs, a high-end software development and consultancy shop focused mostly on high-speed software, backend big-data products, analytics, etc. Our clients consume and process a lot of data (e.g., social media, transactional).

We handle the architecture, implementation, and development before continuing with consultation on big-data analytic platforms. We also have experience with software as a service (SaaS) for applications we’ve done for our clients. We usually focus on the web interface within those applications, so there’s a lot of API and web development involved.

What challenge were you trying to address with VISLA?

We have more of a partnership with VISLA rather than a client/vendor relationship. Our teams specialize in different areas, so we’re able to collaborate to enhance our overall abilities around software consultancy.

One of our clients needed a mobile app, so we leveraged VISLA’s expertise in this area. We developed the API layer and then handed it over to them to build the mobile app on top of it. They’re very proficient with overlaying mobile applications (e.g., iOS, Android) on top of interfaces.

We’ve also worked with them on some web development projects, but we haven’t really had a chance to see them in action since our firms overlap in this particular area. They’ve helped us design our company’s website and we’re engaging in a new project with them now. They’re taking over a web app that we did and doing a redesign. They’re using a typical web app stack technology.

They’re split up into three teams with separate disciplines: mobile app development, web development, and design. There are two managing partners who oversee all the projects. They don’t funnel communication through a single point of contact. Instead, they expose their team to our team, which is really good. We work directly with their team members.

How did you come to work with VISLA?

We had a client who brought them in for another project, so we didn’t actually find them. They were brought to us.

What is the status of the engagement?

We started working with them in June 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

I don’t have any hard metrics, but I can say that we’ve garnered clients who I don’t think we would’ve been able to without a full suite of services. They allow us to offer a more complete solution to our clients and we continue to find more areas that they’re able to help us in.

How did VISLA perform from a project management standpoint?

Their output is extremely well-documented. We’ve used inVision, Sketch, and the whole suite of Adobe tools. They use all modern technology. They’re generally pretty good at estimating, scoping, and staying on schedule.

Their work culture is very much like companies in the U.S. Their communication skills are great and they take pride in their work. You can sense that they care about every project they undertake because they put so much detail into everything. I’ve managed offshore, remote teams in the past, but VISLA stands out in terms of both communication and flexibility. The time zone difference doesn’t cause us any problems. Their technical prowess is top-tier.

They’re also very good at writing clean code. They’re probably one of the best design firms I’ve ever worked with. They’ve been able to help us with mobile apps, website design, marketing, branding, and creating color palettes. The content they produce is phenomenal and they’re honest if they think a design is bad. Many designers will just do whatever their client wants, but VISLA isn’t afraid to push back when they disagree.

I don’t have any suggestions for improvement.

Social Media Ratings App Dev

“I've worked with lots of organizations in this field, and Visla is one of the best.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoining

Visla built a native iOS app that is currently in soft launch. Design and programming for a web platform are currently top priorities.

Addison, Texas
Tim Capper
President, ShareRocket

Responsive and accommodating, Visla provides both high-quality work and a flexible workflow. Experience in UI/UX and app dev make them an ideal partner. The app’s soft launch feedback is overwhelming positive.

I’m the president of ShareRocket, a software as a service [SaaS] company that creates ratings for media companies. We measure their social activity and then value it for advertising or internet business metrics.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visla?

We needed a partner to design a digital product and develop a native iOS app.

We actively collaborate together on a UI/UX design and product development on a web platform. They’re helping develop a native iOS app from scratch, integrating with both Dynamo and our API. We work on the projects together, but Visla mainly does the design and programming.

We work with team leads, depending on the project and its phase. Visla has a design, app, and web platform lead we’ve worked with.

How did you come to work with Visla?

I worked with one of the team members when they were at a different company, so I knew I could trust them. We have a U.S.-based development company that does our big data, architecture, and software development, but we wanted a firm that specialized in UI/UX and app dev, so we chose Visla.

We’ve spent about $50,000.

We’ve been working together since January of this year.

We just did a soft launch for the app, and we’ve received excellent feedback on its design and usability. Our other project is still in progress, but Visla hasn’t missed any deadlines for it.

How did Visla perform from a project management standpoint?

They're offshores, so we have 1–2 project meetings a week to stay on the same page. We also use Envision to share design work and Slack for communication.

They’re responsive and their design and usability are great. I've worked with lots of organizations in this field, and Visla is one of the best. They’re easy to work with, accommodating, and integrate well with existing developers.

They’ve met all our deadlines, but it would be nice if they were a bit clearer on the progress of their work.

They're highly experienced, so trust that they’ll do great work.

App Dev for International Airline

"From our point of view, there’s not much they could have done better."

2016- Ongoing

VISLA developed the backend for an app for iOS and Android based on screen designs. It enables communication between baggage loading and central control. They tested and now host and support the app.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Dublin, Ireland
Ground Safety Officer, International Airline

Since launching the app, there hasn’t been a single loading error. They develop and deliver on expectations quickly and at a fraction of European costs. While not a 24/7 operation, they’re responsive within hours, and implement changes and feedback within days.

I work as a ground safety officer for an airline. We fly transatlantic connections between Ireland and the United States and short-haul flights within Europe. I look after safety and ground operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with VISLA?

We were developing an app to enable loading crews based in American stations to communicate with centralized load control in Warsaw. We have our own web developers who work on our website and programmers who work on our own company booking app, but they didn’t have the free time to work on this app as well. We had to outsource the work.

We produced the graphic design and examples of what we would like to see on each screen of the app. It was very difficult to express what we wanted the developers to build. We flew them into our head office in Dublin to show them the operation and explain how it works and why we need the app there. They saw what the app is supposed to do.

They developed our iOS and Android app. They programmed it from top to bottom. It’s quite a critical app. We’ve got doubled and tripled systems that are very important components in our login communication for the aircraft loading.

The app collects the data from baggage loading at each of our 12 American stations, including how many tons of freight are in a particular position in the aircraft. It then sends it to centralized load control, which does performance calculations for the aircraft to be able to fly based on the load. An aircraft behaves roughly like a seesaw. If you load all the baggage in the nose, it will dive. If you load all the baggage in the back, it will constantly go up. It’s important to transmit an accurate loading pattern so the aircraft stabilator can compensate accordingly.

It’s a standalone system. We wanted it that way at this stage. In aviation, we like independent systems because of security and other aspects. They host the backend of the app on their own server. We continue to receive support for the apps.

Artur [Co-founder, VISLA] and Andrzej [Co-founder, VISLA] were assigned to our project. On our side were me, my colleague, and my boss. They did development and testing, and we did the graphic design on our side.

How did you come to work with VISLA?

We started to ask around for some reputable programmers and we came across VISLA. They offered very good value for money and had quick development speed. It was easy to contact them, and they were quick to respond. We looked at a couple of providers, but VISLA seemed like the most feasible team.

The initial development was €3,000 [$3,558 USD], plus the support and hosting package.

We started working together in June of last year, and the work is ongoing.

There have been no loading errors from the moment we launched to now.

How did VISLA perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They implemented any feedback or changes that we came up within days, not weeks. That was a pleasant surprise after dealing with our own internal IT.

We communicated via phone and email mainly. We’ve met with them in Warsaw at some stages as well. It’s easier for us to get face-to-face time since we’re an airline.

They respond quickly and deliver quickly. It was done in 1 ½–2 weeks.

From our point of view, there’s not much they could have done better.

Our flights to America are during the nighttime in Warsaw. We’d prefer to have someone in Warsaw monitoring the emergency phone in case of any malfunctions, but there have been none so far. We have a support phone number where our guys can leave a message to report any issues.

We were happy with what we received from VISLA. It helps to have someone who speaks Polish. They do speak English, but it’s probably easier to communicate in Polish. My boss and my colleague are Irish and don’t have any problems communicating with them.

Overall Score They respond within 2 hours. There’s not much more you can expect from an IT company.
    They were much quicker than anyone else we’ve worked with in terms of IT experiences.
    It was one-tenth of what we would have paid in Ireland for development of such an app.
    They finished the first version of the app, the proof of concept, very quickly. They delivered what we expected them to quite promptly.
    They don’t have a 24/7 operation and their English isn’t perfect.

Mobile App Dev. for Fitness Workouts

“I’ve been in this field for over 20 years, and Visla’s developers are some of the best I’ve ever worked with.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Working with another firm, Visla built an Android, iOS, and web app. They focused primarily on the dev, but gave input on user experience and wireframes. Now, they provide support for the nearly-launched apps.

Switzerland
Founder, App Startup

Visla creates incredibly high-quality code, taking personal responsibility for their work. They’re innovative and efficient, and they handle changing requirements well. The team is small, which can cause minor workflow issues, but they always delivered exceptional products.

I’m the founder of an IT startup that’s developing a fitness app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visla?

We needed the dev help to build an Android, iOS, and web version of our app.

On all three versions of the app, a user can plan workout routines, access an exercise database and analytics, and purchase workouts that the app guides you through. We decided to gamify the app, so there are training points and monthly goals, as well.

Visla was our main technical partner; we only used their software developers. We hired another firm to design the user experience and wireframes, and then Visla implemented them. However, we invited the Visla team to give their input and offer suggestions for any improvements on the features they were developing. It worked out well, and a lot of the innovations for our app came from Visla.

At the most, we had five software developers. Now, with developing wrapping up, we only have three. There was no project manager, so I was deeply involved in the dev process.

How did you come to work with Visla?

I’d worked with the CEO of Visla before, and it went really well. When this startup began, I looked into Visla and another company, but we ultimately chose Visla because they had the best developers for our needs.

We’ve spent around $200,000 so far.

Our partnership began last October.

Our app is in the Play Store, but we’re not doing any marketing yet, and we still have test users. We did interviews with them, and they offered some insightful changes that we decided to make. Overall, the quality of the app is really good; it almost never crashes or has bugs.

How did Visla perform from a project management standpoint?

They didn’t do project management, but they managed their employees well. For example, a developer left in the middle of our project, but they quickly replaced him without running into any timeline issues.

Their team is responsive and knows the technology well. We mainly use Slack and Skype to communicate.

I’ve been in this field for over 20 years, and Visla’s developers are some of the best I’ve ever worked with. They not only implement the features asked for, but they create code that is maintainable and well-structured. Their developers take personal responsibility for their work, making it high-quality.

Because they’re so small, even one developer leaving can cause workflow issues. It would be nice to see them reach a certain size so that their workload is manageable.

If you don’t live near them, take time to build trust and communication by going to their office and meeting with them. You could even work with them in-person for a week or so.

Their productivity per dollar is the highest I've ever worked with.
    I'm highly satisfied with their work, and they take it seriously.