BE SEEN. BE HEARD.

Vision Media offers full-service strategic planning and buying across all media types including radio, television, print, out of home and digital. We spend our days planning your next media move with multi-faceted, innovative approaches. With fresh perspectives and the flexibility to work with any budget, we’ll create a roadmap unique to your marketing goals.

2002
Bellevue, WA
  • 11820 Northup Way
    Bellevue, WA 98008

Media Buying & Strategy for Museum

"They’re strategic thought partners that are amazing in everything they do."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Vision Media provides media buying and strategy services for a museum.

Seattle, Washington
Erika Callahan
VP Sales & Marketing, Museum of Flight

Vision Media uses metrics and reacts quickly to maximize the client’s return on ad spend, making for a solid five-year partnership. Regular communication, personable team members, and a knack for strategy are hallmarks of this collaboration.

I’m the VP of sales and marketing for the Museum of Flight, a museum in Seattle.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vision Media?

We hired them shortly after I started the company because we lacked confidence in the media buying area.

Vision Media provides media buying, planning, and strategy services.

There are 5–6 people, but we mainly work with 1–2. They’re all-hands-on-deck, which I really like.

How did you come to work with Vision Media?

They occupied the same building as a PR group that we worked with at the time, and we were introduced.

Our media ad spend can range between $500,000 and $1.5 million. We pay them a commission on top of that spend.

The partnership started five years ago, and Vision Media still provides services.

They’re strategic thought partners that are amazing in everything they do. Agile and solutions-oriented, they use metrics to guide us into where to spend our money for the biggest return. We’ve had some scenarios we approve a plan, see it’s underperforming, and make a switch. They’ve also excelled at getting us promotional opportunities that can provide us free coverage.

How did Vision Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. We communicate regularly in written project worksheets to track time as well as just talking.

They have smart, strategic, agile, good people.

Honestly, I don’t and I’ve worked with a lot of media buyers. They’re the best. I’d work with them no matter where I worked if I could.