Digital + Marketing

A TRUSTED PARTNER  When you become a client of Visigility, we become your partner in success, and we engage in a joint effort to grow your business. Your goals become our goals. Our role is to plan and execute with foresight, knowledge, and skill. WHAT'S IN A NAME?  Visigility is about increasing the "visibility" of your business, helping you soar above the competition while implementing "agile" marketing tactics to power growth.

Agile marketing is a flexible and nimble marketing approach that favors speed, transparency, adaptability, and predictability with a focus on solving problems and creating value for your customers.

Visigility is a digital marketing agency based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

We help startup companies and small businesses do business online. Our services include:

• Website Design
  • E-commerce Development
  • Content Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Social Media Management
  • Email Marketing
  • Paid Search
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Reputation Management
  • Digital Business Development
  • Digital Business Planning

Visigility is known for creative campaign planning and turnkey projects that help clients generate traffic and leads online.

Call us to discuss your business growth goals!

Tulsa, OK
  • 2448 E 81st St, Ste 4020
    Tulsa, OK 74137

Tulsa Air & Space Museum - The GoBoat - The Gadget Company - TriShave - FenceTrac

E-Commerce Development for Outdoor Lifestyle Store

“We're getting a lot more website views and clicks on Google as time goes on.”

Mar. 2017 - Sept. 2017

Visigility developed an e-commerce website, incorporating a wide range of product photos, descriptions, and SKUs. They continue to maintain the site as needed.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
JP Hewitt
Owner, The Gadget Company

The website Visigility developed has become a valuable marketing tool for the business, and continues help generate awareness to new customers. Their accessible, proactive, and timely approach makes communications easy and enjoyable.

I own The Gadget Company, an outdoor lifestyle store in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visigility LLC?

We wanted to create a website for the store for marketing and online sales purposes.

Visigility designed and developed our website from scratch, working off some ideas of other sites that I liked. They also added thousands of SKUs and photos of the different items we sell and integrated Stripe and Quickbooks.

I mostly work with Russell (Founder, Visigility).

How did you come to work with Visigility LLC?

Russell actually came into the store and introduced himself to me. I liked him right away and liked the idea of collaborating with a local vendor.

We paid about $3,000 upfront and another $900 per month over the last year.

We started working together in March 2017 and the website was completed around September. They continue to work on the site and make any changes or updates as needed.

We're getting a lot more website views and clicks on Google as time goes on. More customers are finding us online, so the website has been a great marketing tool.

How did Visigility LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Communicating with them is easy. I can text Russell whenever I need to reach him and he's always willing to set up a meeting or come meet with me in-person. He also helps keep me on track of deadlines.

I'm impressed by Russell's level of patience and willingness to go over any questions I have in-depth.

I would only suggest that they hold me more accountable to deadlines. Any delays mostly happened on my end, since I have a lot going on at the store during the day.

Keep an open line of communication with them and be honest about what you want. Visigility is very flexible in finding what works for you if you're willing to talk it out with them.

Visigility meets deadlines, but they could be more proactive to make sure I do the same.
    All estimates have been right on target.
    All of their work has been great.
    I've referred Visigility to three other companies that have since hired them.

Web Development and SEO Support for Fence Manufacturer

The team is very easy to work with. I described my vision, and they made it a reality.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

Visigility executed a full redesign and development of a sophisticated site featuring a detailed product gallery and streamlined navigation. Supplementary services included SEO and social media integration.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Brett Richison
Owner, FenceTrac

The sleek new user-friendly platform, in conjunction with a targeted SEO keyword strategy, generated an extremely high volume of new clients within the first month of going live. The flexible, amiable team was a pleasant partner to collaborate with and listened attentively to the client’s needs.

My father and I are the inventors and co-owners of FenceTrac, a patented fencing system for commercial and residential properties. It’s fully customizable and compatible with virtually any type of infill material. We manufacture the product and sell to companies, contractors, and even individual customers who enjoy DIY projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Visigility?

Our previous website was very basic and didn’t effectively convey the purpose of our business. We needed a developer to update, modernize, and streamline the look and feel. We were blown away by the quality of Visigility’s prior work.

Visigility built a completely redesigned website for our company. The team offers extremely proficient development expertise. They built a sophisticated product gallery that’s easy for us to update at any time. It includes detailed descriptions of functionalities, color options, and how these products fit into our system as a whole. One especially cool feature lets us upload content directly from Instagram. A dedicated page highlights projects that are currently being installed by our contractors. We showcase our chosen “project of the month,” and users can navigate to the full gallery to see additional content.

More recently, they’ve been working on SEO to boost our Google rankings. We’ve been discussing potential ways to expand and improve our platform. They will probably add new features like a shopping cart soon. I definitely want to create an automated pricing structure so customers can get quotes through the website. Currently, I have to personally stay up all night calculating those costs.

I worked with Russ (Founder and CEO, Visigility) almost exclusively. He invited me to his larger new office space, where he plans to hire additional resources as his company grows.

How did you come to work with Visigility?

They actually reached out to us, initially. Their CEO visited our office when I was out, so he set up an appointment with my office manager. We get frequent solicitations, but he had great timing because I was in the market for a website upgrade. When I first met him, he seemed friendly, laid back, and just awesome. I was really impressed by how attentively he considered my ideas and needs. Our strong rapport was a deciding factor in hiring Visigility.

The website cost us a little over $6,000. We’ve invested about $10,000 total in their combined services so far. This package maximizes our allocated budget for this project. It was really a great deal.

We've been working together since June 2017. I plan to continue our engagement for quite a while. We’ll evolve our site annually to accommodate our customers' changing needs.

Although I was initially tentative to use them, the SEO services have proved very worthwhile. In fact, they’re going almost too well. We've received an overwhelmingly high volume of online quotes within the first month of those efforts. Russ showed me a graph of our progress that indicated a marked improvement since we began working together. Our web traffic is looking great. It’s been very satisfying to watch everything rise in the right direction.

I recently visited their office to learn how to independently monitor our SEO results on Google. He taught me how to locate and analyze relevant data. It’s a surprisingly complex task. He said he’s still happy to provide these statistics whenever I need. We spent about 30 minutes discussing ways to continue gaining momentum. Adding even more SEO keywords should generate consistent new leads. It will be challenging to provide all this newly requested business, but that’s a great problem to have.

How did Visigility perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a great experience. They’re highly professional and attentive to my needs. We usually talked on the phone or held meetings at their office. I appreciated how often we met in person during the build stage. Having that level of oversight consistently kept us on the right track. They sent weekly updates on the timeframe, status, and needed materials. Together, we carefully made all the necessary tweaks before it finally went live.

The main strength that sold me on working with Visigility was their flexible collaboration style. They never pressured me to use their ideas. Instead, they listened attentively to what I wanted. The team is very easy to work with. I described my vision, and they made it a reality.

If Visigility continues providing the same level of service, they’re definitely going to grow. Their biggest challenge will be training an expanded team to produce consistently high-quality work. I hope their new resources can keep up with the volume of demand from an increasing number of clients.

Ask exactly what services are available within your budget limitations to maximize ROI. Visigility can do just about anything you could want. They offer a wide variety of useful services that will help your business grow. I highly suggest soliciting customer feedback to prioritize your requests. You can always add new things the following next year to better serve your clients. For example, I recently concluded that a clearer price structure would improve our customer service.

He communicated very well with me. We were pretty much right on with everything we talked about.
    I considered two other vendors, and they both charged much higher prices.
    They’ve created great quality products for us.
    I would do so in a heartbeat.