Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency - Abuja, NG

VIS Nigeria is a leading web technology company servicing millions of customers in Nigeria and around the world. Our top priority is to provide outstanding online marketing and ecommerce solutions to help startups, small and high-profile entrepreneurs/companies in Nigeria; position and boost their brand’s online presence, attract tailored and targeted customers, and generally maximize their revenue.

• Block A3 Suite 8/9 Commerce Plaza Area 1 Garki
    Abuja, CT 900241
    Nigeria

Nigerian Bar Association, QH Specialist Dental Clinics, Fidelity Back Plc, New Horizen, Federal Government Nigeria, Famous Nigeria

Nwoyika Investment Image

Nwoyika Investment

Over 24 years experience & knowledge of international industrial systems, dedicated to provide the best economical solutions to our valued customers.

Parliament College Image

Parliament College

Parliament International School, is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private secondary school in the heart of Abuja.

Nigerian Bar Association Image

Nigerian Bar Association

Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Section On Public Interest And Development Law (SPIDEL). The Section is administered by a Section Council that oversees the

QH Specialist Dental Clinics & Research Center Image

QH Specialist Dental Clinics & Research Center

Dental Clinic in Abuja, our expertise include specialist dentistry, dental implants, root canal treatment, periodontal treatments, cosmetic dentistry.

Parliament International School Image

Parliament International School

Parliament International School, is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private secondary school in the heart of Abuja.

The Daily Hint News - Latest Nigeria news and political update Image

The Daily Hint News - Latest Nigeria news and political update

The Daily Hint News brings you latest Nigerian News Update. Our news ranges from; Nigeria news, politics, business, fashion, entertainment, Sports & others.

Famous Nigeria Market Place Image

Famous Nigeria Market Place

Famousnigeria.com is one of the fast growing online shopping mall. We pride ourselves in having everything you could possibly need for life and living at the best prices than anywhere else. Our access to Original Products, Manufacturers and Distributors gives us a wide range of products at very low prices. Some of our popular categories include Housekeeping Accessories, Home Improvement, Tools, Locks, Padlocks & Keys,

Furniture Materials, Automobile, Safety Products, Women & Men Clothing, Sneakers & Shoes, Toys, Kids and Baby, Phones, Tablets & Accessories, Computer & Accessories, Door Mats, Wall Papers & Glues, Stationary, Office Equipments, Jewelry, Watches and several genuine authentic products. To make your shopping experience swift and memorable, there are also added services like promo code, vouchers, and consumer promotion activities across different categories and bulk purchases which is coming to you soon with hassle-free delivery. Enjoy free shipping rates for certain products and we also have provision for bulk purchase option for Companies, Organizations and Institutions, you can enjoy low shipping rates, discounted prices and flexible payment. When you shop on our platform, you can pay with your debit card and other options like bank transfer, pay-on-delivery. With famousnigeria.com we are assure you a convenient and most secured payment solution.
Get the best of lifestyle services online.
Caliphate Radio/Nagari FM 91.9mhz Sokoto Image

Caliphate Radio/Nagari FM 91.9mhz Sokoto

The mission of Caliphate Radio is to unlock the vast intellectual, socio cultural, economic and historical potentials of Sokoto and the neighboring Kebbi and Zamfara States. The goal is to engender the cross-fertilization of ideas, in a society where the citizenry is better educated and informed, and the leadership more equitable and responsive, for a wealthier, healthier, more democratic, progressive and peaceful society. The

station will feature, among others, programmes showcasing the vast history of the Sokoto Caliphate and its traditional institutions which has today evolved as an important instrument of modern governance and democracy.

Havilah Eye Hospital Abuja Image

Havilah Eye Hospital Abuja

Havilah Eye Hospital Abuja Nigeria| Paediatric ophthalmologist

Paediatric ophthalmologist in Abuja, and comprehensive list of ophthalmic treatments including cataract, retinal, refractive, and oculoplastic surgery.

Web Development & Maintenance for HR Support Services

"Their level of professionalism and their penchant for exceptional customer services was impressive."

Jan. 2019 - June 2020

An HR support services provider partnered with VIS Nigeria in order to develop a website for the business and provide maintenance. The team is in charge of certificates and digital marketing resources.

Oliver Uchechukwu Eze
Principal Partner, Nectar Role Consulting

Thanks to the visibility of the site after the launch, the company was able to gain several new clients. The communication between the parties was relatively good as they conducted regular meetings and talked via phone. The company was most impressed by the team's professionalism.

I am the Principal Partner of Nectar Role Consulting, a business and HR consulting firm based in Abuja, Nigeria.

At Nectar Role we partner with businesses for HR support services and capacity development. We are reputed for our topnotch training services for employees of top organizations and SMEs.

For what projects/services did your company hire VIS Nigeria, and what were your goals?

Nectar Role Consulting engaged Vis.ng for our web development and maintenance. They are also in charge of all our print jobs including training materials, certificates as well as our digital marketing resources.

How did you select VIS Nigeria and what were the deciding factors?

I came across vis.ng on clutch website.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

I was referred to Vis.ng by one of their clients. We held meetings and follow up meetings where we agreed to terms of the project.

They kicked off and promptly delivered on the web development and maintenance as agreed. We have had great relationship since then and I can confirm that Vis.ng is a great experience for me.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I worked with the CEO, Web developer, head of the operations team.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Since my website was developed, I have received several clients based on our visibility.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

We have always engaged via telephone and occasional meetings.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Given that their customer base is growing tremendously, they may soon be requiring a bigger space.

I have had awesome experience all through my dealings with them.

Web Redesign & Dev for Photography & Media Company

"VIS Nigeria is made up of a team of close-knit professionals who take your job like it's their personal business."

May - June 2020

VIS Nigeria made changes to a previously-developed website including a new design, UX/UI, and speed optimization. They also provided SEO efforts, website strategy, and tech support.

Henry Nwachukwu
Human Resource Manager, Shutteris

VIS Nigeria created a complete solution that performs well and looks better than the original website. The team was very professional and they always went the extra mile to make sure the client received an excellent experience. They were detail-oriented and open to feedback.

I am the Human Resource Manager at Shutteris Limited, a photography and media company.

For what projects/services did your company hire VIS Nigeria?

We need a website for the new business; photography and multimedia company The former Shutteris website had the following challenges: The website didn't present the company as the 'market-leader' it is; The design of the website was unappealing; User experience was generally poor; The website loaded slowly on mobile and desktop devices; Users found it challenging to get the information they required; The website was difficult to manage; Information wasn't well communicated to website visitors; The website was not mobile friendly.

Our goals was to have a responsive and interactive website with Digital Marketing

We selected the vendor through google my business

Multi-Site Web Design for Shutteris Search Engine Optimization Bespoke UI Design Mobile Responsive Development Website Design Technical Support Website Strategy

Two (3) teams, one Graphic designer, one web developer and one SEO specialist from the VIS Nigeria

VIS Nigeria is made up of a team close-knit professionals who take your job like it's their personal business. They go the extra mile to make sure that you get an excellent experience on your project from beginning to end. Within one moth, the our website is up running and our google my business is also activated and fully functional. The complete solution is good

The guys at VIS Nigeria are good at what they do, professionals to the core. But most importantly, the team is one that listens. In working with them on a website project, they were detailed and very open to understanding and implementing what we needed.

VIS Nigeria is made up of a team of close-knit professionals who take your job like it's their personal business. They go the extra mile to make sure that you get an excellent experience on your project from beginning to end.

For me and my team, everything is good I am giving them more than 5 stars rating

Overall Score Working with VIS was very wonderful, they developed an amazing website for us and their team was filled with amazing people.
    Everything was ok
    Their service worth more than the price
    The quality is excellent, i am more than impressed
    We will definitely recommend them to whoever is planning to own a great website.

Web Design, E-Commerce, Corporate Branding & SEO for Printer

"I have had successful business deals which I got as a result of my website."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

A printing service hired VIS Nigeria to assist with website design, SEO services, digital marketing, and corporate branding.

Admin Officer, Printer

The printing service has received multiple new business deals as a result of its new website, increased brand visibility, and strong online presence. Clients and sales have increased. The team at VIS Nigeria is professional, communicative, and flexible.

I am an Admin Officer at a printer. Our printing services are top notch, as we maintain our brand of giving our clients nothing short of excellence in printing services of all types.

For what projects/services did your company hire VIS Nigeria?

Website design, SEO services, digital marketing and corporate branding.

My goals included having a well designed and responsive website, that can also carry out the functionalities of order, purchase and payment for products on the site. I also needed to ensure my website shows up at least among the top three when words relating to my business are searched on Google.

Google

A responsive website that allow the functionalities of order, purchase and payment of goods on the site.

Expertise in all they do. Open communication and meeting up with the time frame and desired results.

Yes, I can. I have had successful business deals which I got as a result of my website. I have a strong online presence. The website designed by VIS Nigeria is top notch, it enhanced my brand visibility and increased sales. The number of clients I've had post my website multiplied.

The VIS Nigeria team are highly professional. They ensured we had  detailed conversation to understand the nature of my business and brand and also my expectations from the website. Due to the flexible access to communciate with VIS Nigeria team throughout the period of building the website, my desired expectations from the website was met.

They deliver excellence as they say they do.

Overall Score VIS is top notch for all digital and website services.
    They met the time frame given, even when editing, the editing was done promptly and excellently.
    The cost matches the expertise applied on the designing of the website.
    Excellence at it's peak. The website shows the level of expertise VIS Nigeria has.l; Appealing website, Increased visibility and increased sales.
    Most likely

E-Commerce Development for Online Shopping Mall

"They are very educational and creative."

Feb. - May 2020

VIS Nigeria developed an e-commerce website for an online shopping mall. The team built and designed the site as well as providing IT consulting, branding, SEO, and digital marketing services.

Lagos, Nigeria
Hon Gabriel Famous
Founder, Famous Nigeria

The new website is well-designed and easy to use, meeting the expectations of the internal team. VIS Nigeria explains the project in terms that are easy for the client to understand to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is creative and hard-working.

Famousnigeria.com is one of the fast growing online shopping mall. We pride ourselves in having everything you could possibly need for life and living at the best prices than anywhere else. Our access to Original Products, Manufacturers and Distributors gives us a wide range of products at very low prices. I am the founder/CEO.

Ecommerce Development / IT Consultation

Our goals was to set an ecommerce platform

Through instagram ads

VIS Nigeria are full service digital agency on a mission to help businesses succeed. They are one-stop-agency for everything digital with services including Website Design & Development, E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Digital Marketing, Email marketing, Social Media, Design & Branding and much more.

Our company worked with 2 to 3 of there teams

Wonderful and excellence experienced team. They design an amazing user interface. The new mobile responsive is very good and load very fast. More to come VIS Nigeria

The project was amazing. I will give 100%

They are very educational and creative. They thought me everything on the project. So many added service from them without charges

For my opinion for now, everything is perfect

Overall Score Wonderful job
    Timing for such a huge project was 100%
    The cost is very reasonable
    The quality is waoo
    Yes, they are friendly and supportive