Creative Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency

Smart digital marketing drives results. Creative web design turns heads. At Virtual Image, we are the experts your business needs. We are a tight-knit team of award-winning digital marketers and web designers in business for more than 20 years.

We are relentless about getting it right, making it easier for your customers to find you online, and for your business to convert those visitors into leads. We cover the entire digital marketing process, but at Virtual Image, we are passionate about so much more.

1995
Hamilton, Canada
  • 1-453 King St W
    Hamilton, ON 28262

Princess Margaret Hospital, Ingersoll Tillage, National Rent-All

Digital Marketing for CareGo Image

Digital Marketing for CareGo

Virtual Image developed a digital marketing strategy for CareGo, helping them reach more customers than ever and boosting their web traffic to unprecedented levels.

Breakaway Sports Cards Image

Breakaway Sports Cards

Ecommerce website development for Breakaway Sports Cards was managed by Virtual Image, who provided a clean way to showcase each product and allow customers to place orders easily.

Ingersoll Tillage Image

Ingersoll Tillage

Virtual Image provided this website redesign and responsive web app development for Ingersoll Tillage, connecting their past, present, and future to tell a compelling story to site visitors.

Web Design, Maintenance, & SEO for Cosmetic Surgeon's Office

“They're loyal, committed, and easygoing. There's never any pressure on us, and the job always gets done.”

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Virtual Image manages web design, SEO, and analytics for a cosmetic surgery clinic. They add and manipulate content on a daily basis to keep site rankings high.

Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Kimberly Poliziani
Clinic Manager & Patient Coordinator, Oakville Plastic Surgery

The site attracts new customers to the practice, and the partnership with Virtual Image is strong. They send regular reports, and they’re available and accommodating. They maintain a high level of productivity, and their outputs are good.

We are a plastic surgery clinic. I'm the clinic manager and patient coordinator.

What challenge were you trying to address with Virtual Image?

I oversee our website and our professional material. They help with that.

They manage our SEO and Google Analytics to keep our rankings high. They help with our website, web design, and various changes as needed. We rely on them heavily to redesign, rescript, and add photos to the site on a daily basis.

I work with their owner, an analyst, and a few other team members.

How did you come to work with Virtual Image?

When I first started working with them, they were already in place when I started at a previous position. When I left that position for this one, we started our relationship again.

On a monthly basis, we spend about $1,300, and we spend about $900 on specific small projects from time to time.

I've worked with them since about 2006 at various employers. I started at this position in June 2016, and we started working together here at the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017. They still manage our site.

We've seen more clients come in through online referrals.

How did Virtual Image perform from a project management standpoint?

I meet with them on a monthly basis, and we have a real partnership with them. They're fantastic, and they give us regular reports to show our progress. We communicate through phone and email, and our interactions are very open. They work around my schedule, and I never have to worry about them. They're there for me whenever I need them.

I can't think of anything they should improve. They suggest new things, and they stay on top of everything. I can't pinpoint any weak areas, and we have a great relationship.

Meet with them to discuss your objectives. It's all about the relationship with them, so it's important to find out what they can do for you. Based on my experience with them, they're very productive, and they perform well.