Viral In Nature is a multi-award winning social media, reputation management and web development agency with our social media command centre is located in Calgary.

Currently ranked as Clutch.co's Top Social Media Marketing Agency in Canada!

Check out our Awards & Accolades http://viralinnature.com/awards

See what our clients are saying about us http://viralinnature.com/testimonials/

Capturing the POWER of SOCIAL MEDIA for the benefit of our clients.

Founded:
70 6a St. NE
Calgary, AB
844.403.2899

A publicly traded LNG company in Africa LNG company

A world leader in the aviation industry

A world class ski resort

A worldwide fashion piece brand

Accolades:

Facebook Studio - Sunshine Village 2011-2012 Ski Season

Out and About Marketing - Best and worst use of Facebook timeline image in the ski industry

Calgary Sun - Sunshine rides web's social high

Skipedia - Sunshine Village celebrates their Facebook fans in their cover photo

Reuters - Sunshine Village Wins SAM Twitter Award

Yahoo Finance - Wins Ski Area Management Twitter Award

Detailed description:

Viral In Nature is an award winning social media, reputation management and web development agency.

Social Media - As a premium social media agency, we post, monitor and engage your followers 12 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube and LinkedIn.  We also create your content with regular video and photo shoots.  Basically, we manage your social media with as little or as much input as you want to give us. We are your social media management department.

Web Development - We build robust websites that are easy to use and produce business results.

Reputation Management - The conversation is going to happen with or without you so it's better that you're a part of it.

Client focus

Reviews of Viral In Nature

Website Redesign for Technical Service Retail Company

Web development

In an effort to attract and maintain engagement with business leads, the client relied on Viral in Nature to update and redesign their website, built on the Joomla platform.

The distinguishing factor of working with Viral in Nature is their expertise in combining web and graphic design in their projects. Since their website redesign, the client has confidence in gaining customers rather than detracting them.

"Shawn’s background is in print media, so he has a real flair for design and really puts thought into it."

CEO, Gear re-Store Inc.

Calgary, Canada
Overall rating:

Average: 4.5 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

I’m the CEO of Gear re-Store. We provide technical services to the outerwear industry for things like GORE-TEX® jackets and technical outerwear.

What challenge were you trying to address with Viral in Nature?

We previously had a website that was horrible, so we needed an upgrade in that area. I don’t know too much about the technical side of things, so that’s why I hire people who do.

Viral in Nature prefers to use Joomla as a platform. A lot of people use WordPress, which is something fairly easy for the average person to figure out themselves, but if you want a website that’s a little bit more stable and professional looking, programming-type people prefer to use Joomla.

How did you come to work with Viral in Nature?

I met the owner of Viral in Nature, Shawn, at a networking event and started building a relationship over time. He’s very passionate about business, social media, and other causes that I empathize with. I’ve worked with other agencies to build websites before, but I was not very happy with the outcome. I decided to give Shawn a try based on our developing relationship.

How much have you invested with Viral in Nature?

We have invested $4,500.

We began working together in September 2016, and it was ready to go early November 2016. I’ve done some subsequent work with them since the website was complete.

Some of our potential customers are pretty big players—half a billion dollar companies. I knew that when we were setting up meetings to visit with these companies, they were going to do their due diligence and look at our website before they considered doing business with us. I knew it was unprofessional to take them to our old website. I now have a feeling of comfort that when they go to our website, I’m not going to be embarrassed. It’s hard to measure or know for sure if any particular business contracts that we’ve landed are a result of our website, but it’s all part of a process. I just didn’t want our website to be a stopping point in that process.

How did Viral in Nature perform from a project management standpoint?

I was quite satisfied and happy with the way the project rolled out. If anything was held up at any point, it was more likely because I wasn’t quick enough in getting Viral in Nature the information they needed.

What did you most impressive about Viral in Nature?

Anyone can set up a website and pick an off-the-shelf template. Shawn’s background is in print media, so he has a real flair for design and really puts thought into it. I’ve seen some of the brochures and websites that he has designed. He’s a two-for-one deal—you get a web designer and a graphic artist. That really stood out.

Are there any areas Viral in Nature could improve?

I can’t think of any. I’m happy with the way it went.

RATINGS

OVERALL SCORE: 5
I’m very happy with them.
QUALITY: 5
The combination of web and graphic design was a combination that worked for me.
COST: 4.5
They’re a little bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.
SCHEDULING: 5
They met my expectations.
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I recommend them all the time already.
Russell McPherson

Website Design for Business Bartering Platform

Web design

Viral in Nature began their engagement with the client by providing front-end design services for their website and continued their contributions with social media management.

Viral in Nature delivered a high quality website that looks great and receives positive feedback from its users. The agency has also shown competency in social media management so far. The agency is recognized for their excellent project management.

"Viral in Nature is always prompt to get back to you on any issue. They're willing to hear and listen to what you have to say, such as what information needs to get pushed out."

Founder, Business Bartering Platform

Alberta, Canada
Overall rating:

Average: 4 (1 vote)

Average: 5 (1 vote)

We operate a bartering platform for businesses.

I am the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Viral in Nature?

We worked on two projects with them: web design and social media management. For our website, we wanted something fresh and new in terms of rebranding the site. With social media management, we wanted to engage current followers and prospects while increasing educational awareness and attract new customers to our service.

They did the front-end design work for the website. Maybe some back-end coding, but just basic work there. It was a bit of a combo of both with a focus on the front-end development. For social media management, they manage and engage our networks with posting a strategic management.

Social Media management is $1,250 per month. The web design was $2,000 or $2,500.

We began working together about two years ago. It is ongoing. They continue to maintain the website. With our social media, they continue to manage that monthly. We are quite happy working with them.

How did Viral in Nature do from a project management standpoint?

On a 1-10 scale, I'd definitely give them a 10 for project management. They were really on top of their game. Whenever I had a question, they would get an answer back to me quickly. Working with them is great.

The website, aesthetically, is great. Members within our own community and networks like the website. It's tough to get specific numbers on that outside of SEO [search engine optimization], which we sourced to a difference company.

In social media marketing, from when they started until now, they've increased our likes maybe to an additional 100. It's not substantial but it is steady. It's more a fact of keeping consistency with our message and continuing to put information out there.

What distinguishes Viral in Nature from other providers?

I really appreciate the high level of customer service. Viral in Nature is always prompt to get back to you on any issue. They're willing to hear and listen to what you have to say, such as what information needs to get pushed out. They'll also suggest some good ideas. I guess it's their creativity and strategic posting of content.

RATINGS

OVERALL SCORE: 5
QUALITY: 5
COST: 4
For web design, we were content.
SCHEDULING: 5
WILLING TO REFER: 5
I'd refer them for sure.