Helping you move to the cloud!

We are authorized Google Apps for Business re-seller and certified sales and deployment specialist. We helped many Canadian businesses transition to Google Apps for Business since 2009. We know what you are dealing with on daily basis. Our starting point in 2000 was the traditional legacy system, but our future is the cloud.

Our services span from assessment of your needs and your current communication, office productivity and collaboration solution to the deployment of Google Apps. Our mandate is to ensure your business reaps all the benefits Google Apps has to offer, including maximizing productivity, security and flexibility and minimizing cost. You may need us to just migrate to Google Apps or you may need us to Manage the Change, provide Support and Training and ensure full Integration. Either way, we are here to help!

We also build and service e-commerce sites since 2000. Our first clients are still with us. Our mandate is to make or re-build sites to ensure successful on line business and to maximize your revenue potential. We do not just build award winning sites. We make sure your on line store works! Our motto is to not build and leave, but to build and grow.

2000
Toronto, Canada
  • 25 Richview Rd. Unit # 709
    Toronto, ON M9A 4Y3

Global leading marketer and retailer of innovative consumer products, Non for Profit Geriatric Psychiatry Association, Recruiting firm Lighthouse Canada, Concert and Event management Gremy.com, Financial Management Institution

Google Apps Migration for HR Consultant Firm

“I would definitely recommend them, and I would use them again.”

n/a

Vikont assisted a business — which was formerly using Microsoft products — in their transition towards Google Apps. The team also provided training and helped with account creation and information migration.

Small business

Ontario, Canada
HR Generalist, Consulting and Facilitation Agency

Vikont maintained open communication throughout the whole project, which was a vital element to its success. The team’s service was fantastic as they remained available to lend assistance in every step of the task.

Can you provide a brief overview of what your company does?

We are an HR consulting service and staffing company.

What was your main goal for going into the project?

We're a small company, so we don't have many employees. However, we often have people who work from home, and we needed to find a way to share documents and work on proposals and things like that at the same time at different locations.

What were you using previous to Google Apps?

Just Microsoft Outlook and the various Microsoft products. It really didn’t serve us. We needed to find something more efficient.

What made you choose Google Apps over competing solutions?

We can all be working on the document at the same time, and there's a chat window there. It was especially useful for our team because they were nationwide and, this way, we can all be online at the same time from various locations. That was key for us.

What was your process for discovering and choosing Vikont to work with?

Actually, I was cold called by Vikont. It was just good timing – the right place at the right time, I suppose.

What parts of the migration was Vikont involved in?

They helped us identify what product we needed to use. I had to get my head around the fact that this was real and available to us. It seemed a little too good to be true, so to speak. Vikont also specifically helped me understand how this would work for my business. They helped me set up accounts and migrate all my information over, different documents and so on. Then helped with training of our staff – they were very available to us. I have to say their service was fantastic. It was always easy to reach them. If people had even silly questions, they were always willing to help. So, initial and ongoing training, creating the site, maintaining the site for us, migrating over documents, and data.

How satisfied are you now with Google Apps, and do you think you made the right choice?

Definitely. In fact, I will always continue to use Google Apps. I think it's fantastic. It just makes a lot of sense for business and for personal use. I've even switched my family over to using the calendar since we can all access it from our phones. It's fantastic.

How happy are you with the work that Vikont delivered?

Oh, it's excellent. I would definitely recommend them, and I would use them again. I think they were fantastic.

Overall Score I’m really happy with them.
    They were great with that – really flexible.
    I won’t say perfect there, but it can just as well be...
  • N/A NPS