Full stack designer

I am a self-starter and self-motivating person able to work as a independent professional. Over the last 8 years I have worked as a Web & Graphic designer and Front-End Developer in IT Provider agencies and freelancer.

In addition to this, I am also fluent in English. I consider myself a meticulous and versatile person. I have a flexible schedule and I am available to work according to your project, be it small or large. No job is too small or too large for me. I am here to assist you.

Freelancer
Rajkot, India
  • "Laakhan Krupa", Near Anand Residency, Ops Holy Redeemer School, Ayodhya Chowk, 150ft Ring Road
    Rajkot, GJ 360002

National Park Collage

Simple Sketch Project - National Park Collage Image

Simple Sketch Project - National Park Collage

This is a quick trial project that can lead to future work repeating the same for many parks and forests across the world. For this project, I have been use www.sketchapp.com (Mac OS only). Instructions are: 1) Find 3 non-copyrighted royalty free images that are representative of a particular park or forest. We want to show users what they can expect to see if they take a

trip to these parks/forests. 2) Choose an aesthetically pleasing way to present them as a collage, using the attached Sketch template and referencing the two example images I've included. 3) Repeat this for the following parks/forests (3 images each): a) Berowra Valley National Park, New South Wales, Australia b) Alpine National Park, Victoria, Australia c) Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, New South Wales, Australia d) Bridger-Teton National Forest, Wyoming, United States e) Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, United States f) Gros Ventre Wilderness Area, Wyoming, United States g) Liberty Lake Regional Park, Liberty Lake, Washington, United States I've attached a couple of examples of what I'm talking about, as well as a Sketch template for you to make use of. Please use only this Sketch template.
Gym Mobile App UI Design Image

Gym Mobile App UI Design

Gym mobile app mobile application design.

Gym web desing Image

Gym web desing

MemoFolio Image

MemoFolio

Design for a web page as client's required. Like peoples can share beautiful events/memory in one domain.

Anything Halal Image

Anything Halal

Online food booking services

beispielhaus.de Image

beispielhaus.de

Rent and Buy property online.

Frontend Dev for Fintech Firm

"He’s a very enthusiastic, honest, and hardworking guy. He knows his stuff and he’s willing to learn."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Vijay Bhativa provides ongoing frontend development services using a variety of technologies. They’ve acquired new capabilities throughout the relationship and work closely with an in-house backend team.

Atlanta, Georgia

Efficiency and flexibility have been key to the engagement, with Vijay Bhativa displaying a strong work ethic and the ability to provide finished products based on various types of documentation. Their passion for their work and consistent production are highlights of the engagement.

I’m the CTO of a FinTech firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vijay Bhatiya?

We needed help with the frontend development of our website.

I hired Vijay (Full-Stack Designer, Vijay Bhativa) on a one-time, small contract and I kept extending it. He’s my go-to guy for frontend development. He uses HTML, CSS, JavaScript, TypeScript, and SCSS. He does a little bit of C#, not for coding, but he’s able to handle eraser engine and eraser code and make changes. Mostly, he does the frontend work, not the backend.

Our website is very dynamic with a lot of things going on. He’s able to handle all of that while working with the backend team. He will do placeholders and mock it up, and, from there, our backend team will take it over and plug the frontend into the backend.

He doesn’t need final, minute details. He’s able to improvise and give his own suggestions with different looks. Sometimes it’s as simple as me drawing on a napkin and taking a picture and sending it to him. He will come back with things like color ideas. He’s also ready to take Photoshop images, cut it up, and make it look exactly like what I provided.

I only work with Vijay.

How did you come to work with Vijay Bhatiya?

I found him on Upwork. He did work for me for a prior company I had.

I’ve spent $10,000–$30,000 so far.

We started working together in March 2016, and the work is ongoing.

He’s our lead frontend engineer. We reach out to him if we need anything. His work is very reliable.

How did Vijay Bhatiya perform from a project management standpoint?

He works with our project managers. He’s very good at keeping to deadlines and keeping track of his time. He’s really diligent. Communication is good. We use WhatsApp, telephone, and Zoom.

He’s a very enthusiastic, honest, and hardworking guy. He knows his stuff and he’s willing to learn. When he came on board, he wasn’t familiar with the CSS framework or TypeScript, but he picked it all up because that was the need for the job. Vijay is very smart and follows instructions very diligently.

It takes a little bit of time to get ideas across, but other than that there’s no problem.

Trust him and show you appreciate him. I used to give him bonuses every once in a while, even though it’s not part of the contract. Appreciate people and they reciprocate.

There are some slip-ups once in a while, but not a lot.