Affordable Business Video Production

Videos On Your Website is a Cincinnati, Ohio expert video production company. We only work with Small Business, Entrepreneurs, and Solopreneurs.

Freelancer
Mason, OH
  • 9378 Mason Montgomery Rd #374
    Mason, OH 45040

Video Production for Design Agency

"The calm, confident approach they take to the work is reassuring and makes them easy to work with."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Videos on Your Website provides ongoing video production services. They help create scripts, teleprompters and produce the content for the business and their clients.

Mason, Ohio
Beverly Richards
Owner, LDR Design

The videos have fully satisfied expectations and continue to make the business more successful. As a partner, Videos on Your Website has proven to be capable and skilled, leading to continued engagement between the teams. The team brings unique ideas and creative expertise to achieve success.

I’m a co-owner of LDR design agency. We’re based in Ohio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Videos on Your Website?

We hired Videos on Your Website because we wanted to separate ourselves from other web design agencies. To do this, they create several videos for us and our clients.

Videos on Your Website has created several videos for us and our clients. When creating the explainer video for our business, Ron (Chief Video Officer, Videos on Your Website) helped transcribe our content, created a script, and uploaded it to a teleprompter. From there, his team created a video that explained our processes and unique factors about our business.

For our clients, he takes a similar approach and helps convey their messages through the videos. Currently, they’ve wrapped up several shoots and are working on two additional projects for us.

Ron has been my main point of contact, but I occasionally work with one other teammate.

How did you come to work with Videos on Your Website?

Years ago, I met Ron at a networking event.

All of the projects have been under $10,000.

We’ve been working together since May 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

Working with Videos on Your Website has helped enhance my business—I look better because of the videos they’ve produced for me. The materials are all authentic, genuine, and help differentiate me within a crowded industry. My clients are delighted with his work, also. I continue to outsource projects to him because of the success we’ve had working together.

How did Videos on Your Website perform from a project management standpoint?

Typically, we communicate in-person at each other’s offices or through email.

The calm, confident approach they take to the work is reassuring and makes them easy to work with. Ron sits with us one-on-one and takes a unique approach to understand what we want to achieve from the project.

Although everyone has room to improve, I’m impressed with Videos on Your Website. Ron is continuously learning new approaches, and he’s on my team because of that reason.

Working with Videos on Your Website gives you an immediate trust-factor against your competition.