NO MORE MISSED BUSINESS CALLS

Micah and I had the same problem. We both had local service businesses in the same industry, and we were both missing calls and losing sales. We needed someone to answer the phone, but didn’t want to spend thousands of dollars a month on hiring an in-house receptionist.

We decided to create Vicky Virtual Receptionists for the same reason countless other businesses get started – to fill a need. In our case, we wanted to provide a virtual receptionist service with highly trained, enthusiastic, US-based agents, at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time, in-house receptionist.

Team Vicky continually strives to provide a world-class first impression for your business. Our friendly agents will answer your calls cheerfully, take messages as needed, route calls as instructed and even provide live chat services for people that visit your website!

More than a fancy answering service, we will learn your business so that we can represent you as well as in-house staff. You benefit from an assigned team of 4-6 receptionists. We found a sweet spot of agents for someone to always be available, while being a small enough team for each agent to learn your business over time. Our cost-effective, engaged approach will help bridge the gap between a prospect and a long-term client relationship.

Chicago, IL

Virtual Receptionist Service for Digital Agency

"I couldn't be happier with how well Vicky Virtual works for us."

Vicky Virtual attends to all calls that are driven to the business. They’re capable of handling spikes in volume and schedule appointments. They also stick to the scripts and send out follow-up emails.

Laurel, Maryland
David McHale
Chief Marketing Technologist, MCON, LC

Hundreds of calls are taken by live agents, generating 32 times more conversions than sending leads to a website. Callers also express satisfaction with how they were treated, which speaks highly of Vicky Virtual’s level of service. They’re a proactive company that constantly strives to improve.

We're a marketing and software agency providing comprehensive services to small business owners all over the United States. I’m the chief marketing technologist and I set up campaigns and attribution for small businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vicky Virtual?

We wanted professional support for the calls that we receive because we need to make sure that our clients don't miss any of the calls we drive to their business. We needed a company that could handle substantial call volumes, with 95-100% of calls answered immediately. This is something very few small businesses are capable of doing in-house.

We charge our clients based on appointments scheduled, so we wanted the potential customers for our clients to be able to talk to someone live.

We started this process by combing through reviews for receptionist services that could handle appointment setting. We reached out to a half dozen companies, and Vicky Virtual was the most responsive. We started with their seven-day free trial, and after providing them with our script, they knocked it out of the park.

Vicky Virtual provides us with virtual receptionist services with coverage from 8 AM to 8 PM EST, Monday through Friday. Our potential customers get a live person versus voice mail or a recording. The receptionists answer the phones warmly and professionally, find out who's calling and why, and are able to assess their needs and get them scheduled for a cleaning quickly and efficiently, with a follow-up email sent directly to us and the client.

Vicky Virtual assigned between four and six people initially but can assign more staff as volume requires.

The receptionists consistently convert 45–55% of the calls we send them into scheduled appointments. Also, having a live agent has generated 32 times more conversions than driving leads to a webpage. Each call costs us less than $1 and we are able to send them hundreds of calls generated through radio advertisements without them breaking a sweat.

Vicky Virtual is pretty much getting every call we throw their way, even with the high bursts of calls that come with radio commercial and a few other services that dropped tons of calls. I couldn't be happier with how well Vicky Virtual works for us.

Furthermore, our clients also get compliments often on how friendly their receptionists are. Overall, Vicky Virtual is very effective and gives us a level of service that works for us and for our clients. I'm using them for all of our small business clients' call needs going forward.

We get updates after every single call, plus, their owner is proactive in reaching out and seeing if there are any improvement they can make. Vicky Virtual recently had a migration that disrupted their normal schedule. The owner got in touch immediately and let me know what was going on so we could pause our radio advertisements, and it was quickly resolved for us.

Their owner is extremely responsive and the team is professional and organized. I was really impressed with how fast they got us set up in the beginning. I also love that we can give them fairly complicated scripts and we receive recordings that show that they're following them in a way that sounds natural. I've been happy with Vicky Virtual’s level of client care and professionalism.

The migration to the new platform was a little bumpy, but our average cost per call has gone down since they switched over and it seems like we're getting email reports faster.

Substitute Admin Staff for Subscription Service

“They were prompt and never missed a single call.”

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Resources from Vicky Virtual performed admin tasks like answering calls, taking messages, and sending emails.

Seattle, Washington
Vick Ghotra
President of Marketing, Cascade Services

The Vicky Virtual team quickly stepped in to fill an urgent need. Their professional call handling generated additional leads and kept operations running smoothly. The team was proactive, empathetic, and reliable.

I’m the research and development manager of a subscription service. We provide publishers with different resources to help them get more paying subscribers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vicky Virtual?

We hired Vicky Virtual to field all of our calls while my admin staff was on personal leave.

We needed someone fast but didn’t have the time to train a new person.

I found them online.

The Vicky Virtual team answered all of our incoming calls and directed them to the right persons. They also took messages and sent out emails.

They were prompt and never missed a single call. Not only did they help me save a lot of time in training someone else, but our sales also increased because of the professional way they handled calls. We will use them again.

Communicating with their team was easy. Vicky Virtual handled our customers like I was personally on the phone with each one of them. Their customer service was amazing. They handled any issue that came up right away.

I was impressed with their professionalism and empathy. I would recommend them to anyone.

I can’t think of anything.

They were on time.
    It was worth the money. It would’ve cost double to hire someone in the office.
    They are an amazing company.
    I would recommend this service to all my friends.

Call Center Services for Painting Company

"I sincerely appreciate their assistance in the growth of my business."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Vicky Virtual team members served as customer service representatives by providing call center services.

Kim Long
Owner, Paint Chicago

An increase in phone conversations allowed more opportunities to convert leads into customers. Their patience and clear communication were strengths throughout the engagement.

My company is paint Chicago. We are a residential and commercial painting company. I am the owner, I run most day to day operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vicky Virtual?

We needed someone to answer the phone for us in a professional manner. We lost a lot of business from dropped or missed calls before we signed up for their services a couple of years ago.

Their reps scheduled estimates around our availability, assisted in answering just some basic painting questions, their overall flexibility to deliver a great overall service has assisted in our growth.

We wanted our clients to have an amazing experience on the phone. Professional, helpful and patient.

We heard about Vicky virtual through different business owners who had successful experiences with them in the past, in groups on Facebook.

They covered the phones for us for 4-6 hours a day, five days a week, depending on the days we anticipated the most traffic.

I consistently had 2-3 people available for my project.

Basically we were able to pick up 2-3 more phone calls on average per day that were potential customers. That meant we had 3-6 additional estimates per week. It was tremendously helpful.

They made working with them very easy. They communicated clearly with us during the entire process. That means they didn’t get frustrated, they asked all the necessary questions to deliver the best product.

I truly appreciate all of the interactions that we have had with Vicky Virtual, everything we were told about them was true. I sincerely appreciate their assistance in the growth of my business.

They had a call or two that fell through however that didn’t happen enough to be an issue. Overall our experience with Vicky Virtual is fantastic. I will continue to use their services now and in the future.

Call Center Services for Cleaning Company

"I was amazed by the simplicity of it all."

Jan. 2016 - Aug. 2018

Vicky Virtual took calls, passed on urgent contacts, and booked appointments.

Lake Charles, Louisiansa
Thomas Buxton
Owner, Cajun Maids

The service attracted a large number of leads, streamlined the booking process, and quickly paid for itself. Vicky Virtual made the whole process effortless. They handled their work independently and turned assignments around promptly.

I started my business as a college student who also worked full-time. As I grew, so did the amount of calls I received.

My goal was simple. I needed someone to take calls when I was in class or at work. Every missed call is missed revenue, and I didn't want to leave money on the table.

When I began looking for a solution, I came across Vicky Virtual. They were a startup that seemed eager to earn my trust and business. I gave them a chance and never looked back. I used Vicky Virtual from the time they launched until the time I sold my business.

I ran a web-based cleaning service, so I didn't have an office or staff. Vicky Virtual stepped in and filled that role. They took the calls and sent me an email with the details of the call. If it was urgent, they transferred the call to my cell.

They worked with me and my subcontracted cleaning companies.

The service paid for itself each month, based on the bookings they made. I honestly owe a lot of my success to this company.

It was quite simple.

I was amazed by the simplicity of it all. I expected to download a bunch of apps or buy fancy equipment for this to work, but it was easy. If I ever need a similar service again, I won't need to search for someone to handle my calls. I still keep in touch with the owner.

I can't recall anything. I was happy with their service.

Call Handling for Career Services Startup

"The partnership was very good until the service breakdown occurred."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Vicky Virtual provides ongoing call handling services.

New York, NY
Founder, Career Services Startup

The team performed well until Vicky Virtual changed its platform numerous times in the past year. Service became inconsistent and calls have gone unanswered for the past three weeks.

I am the founder of a career services startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vicky Virtual?

We started working with Vicky Virtual to streamline our call handling processes.

We expected them to respond to calls promptly and provide prospective clients with all the information they needed to make informed decisions about our services.

We evaluated multiple competitors.

The call handling services are ongoing.

We work with a small team.

At this point, I would not recommend Vicky Virtual at all. They have changed their call handling platform multiple times in the past year. As a result, their services are inconsistent; none of my calls have been answered for the past 3 weeks. Vicky Virtual is attempting to pass blame on to my company, even though the service disruption coincided with the platform changes.

The partnership was very good until the service breakdown occurred.

0.5
    They are highly unreliable and potential customers should avoid them at all costs.
    I would give a zero rating if I could.

Virtual Reception for Small Law Firm

"They had difficulty picking up calls, then blamed me for using a Google number for my business."

1.0
2.0

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Vicky Virtual was hired to answer phones, take messages, and manage scheduling.

Richfield, Minnesota
Attorney, Law Practice

Vicky Virtual only acheived an answer rate of 60% and failed to send monthly invoices, which led to the dissolution of the partnership.

I'm the owner and lawyer of a solo practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vicky Virtual ?

I hired them to answer the phone, take messages, and manage my schedule.

My goal was to achieve a 90-100% answer rate.

I selected them through reviews online.

I was the only one who interacted with them.

They had difficulty picking up calls, then blamed me for using a Google number for my business. After having multiple conversations and realizing that my pickup rate averaged 60%, which is 30% below the industry standard, I cancelled the service. They also failed to send monthly invoices unless specifically asked to do so.

It was not effective.

Once they answered the phone, they were decently competent.

The ability to answer calls would be great.

0.5
    It would have been great if they answered the calls.
    It was outrageous because they didn't answer 40% of the calls.
    They didn't consistently answer calls.
    No, because they didn't answer calls.

Appointment Setting for Telecommunications Company

"Their service is very good."

Boardman, Oregon
IT Manager, Telecommunications Company

Why does your company require outbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We needed their services because we had a lack of good administration.

What is the volume of outbound calls your company was handling per day?

About 60 calls a day.

What do they provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide a very good service.

How did you find and select your them?

We found them through Facebook.

Please assess their quality of work.

They are very good.

How much time and money do you estimate that they save you each month?

They save me about $20 a month.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with them?

Their service is very good.​​​​​​​

Appointment Setting for Financial Services Company

"They are the best in the area."

2012 - Ongoing

Clifton, New Jersey
Administration Manager, Financial Services Company

We use this service because it is the easiest way to automate the company.

What is the volume of outbound calls your company was handling per day?

300 calls per day.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

Our goal was to improve call attention.​​​​​​​

What do they provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide the best quality and the best service.

Could you describe their pricing structure and how they bill you?

We have an annual billing plan.

How did you find and select your them?

We found them through an online advertisement.​​​​​​​

Please assess their quality of work.

They are good.

How much time and money do you estimate that they save you each month?

They save us a lot of time and money, and improve the ease of doing the work.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with them?

They are the best in the area.

What do you think are their strengths?

Their strength is the quality of the service they provide.

Where do you think they can improve?

There is nothing they need to improve.​​​​​​​

Answering Services for Small Art Business

"It is a reasonably priced alternative to hiring an on-site employee and the business impact is virtually all positive."

2.5

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Brooklyn, New York
Owner, Small Arts Business

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

We used to use a cell-phone based service that I personally answered or retrieved customer queries but I eventually tapered off that phone number to be used as a personal phone because I began to travel domestically and internationally for business and needed to have a steady number at which my family could reach me. I began to look around for someone or some business to handle simple customer and business inquiries and this virtual receptionist was favorably recommended to me. My customer support is very simply and accurately handled by virtual reception and my business contacts can leave necessary information for me that is easily retrieved. I am very happy with this service.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day? How much time did your employees spend on the phone every day?

Only about 15% of my business is transacted via inbound calls. Most of my company inbound calls are from temps and interns who are phoning in research data and information.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Easing my phone load and opening up my previous business phone number for personal use.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

For the most part Vicky Virtual Answering Service directs potential customers to my preferred ordering sites (such as Amazon), providing them with direct links and such. Some direct orders are taken, mostly for charities and for customers who are requesting personalized or signed items. The service also takes direct information from my correspondents who are phoning in research data that would be too lengthy to be handled by text.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay $99 per month. I believe we are still on the beginning or lowest price plan. The business has not required an upgrade in answering service yet. We pay each month and are currently under no continuous contract or obligation. We have yet to pay any overage fees and the voice mail is covered in the fee.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

It was recommended to me by a business associate who is roughly in the same business situation as I am.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

I have had no problems whatsoever. I have never had a customer complaint and -- I can safely assume -- that my customers have appreciated the handling of the calls and the high quality of the communication.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

I don't know if it saves me any money because I wasn't paying for a service before I signed on with them. I do believe that they do provide me with at least a 200% increase in sales each month because they are answering the calls that I previously had been missing when I was answering on my own.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

N/A.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

What are the service provider's strengths?

Full time access to customers and off-site employees and researchers.

How can the service provider improve?

I would like to see them be able to be "daily specific" to sales information to properly inform customers of sales and promotions but I do realize that this would be nearly impossible.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We started in December 2016 and it's ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

We spend less than $1,000.

Customer Service Answering Services for IT Firm

"The quality and customer are both very exceptional."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Field, Texas
Executive, IT Firm

The service is continuous because we often work out in the field. It is a way to keep revolving customers.

50% of involvement.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

There were no specific goals. However, it was essential to have a method of quick response to our customers.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They just provided a prompt messaging service.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We began our service with a free trial. Following this, we initiated the $199 a month plan. This was adequate for all of our business needs. Plus, the fact that this particular pricing and plan both fit into our budget,

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We found them via an online search.

The quality and customer are both very exceptional.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

Approximately, $599 per month give or take $100.

How much money does this service provider save you each month?

N/A.

My company is a service provider and we take pride in quick customer response. As a direct result of Vicky Virtual Answer Service. We were not only able to maintain our current clientele but have gained twenty new customers.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Prompt and courtesy service.

How can the service provider improve?

Expansion of their current service to more rural communities.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We have worked with them for just less than six months.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

In the range of $200,000 to $999,999.