NO MORE MISSED BUSINESS CALLS

Micah and I had the same problem. We both had local service businesses in the same industry, and we were both missing calls and losing sales. We needed someone to answer the phone, but didn’t want to spend thousands of dollars a month on hiring an in-house receptionist.

We decided to create Vicky Virtual Receptionists for the same reason countless other businesses get started – to fill a need. In our case, we wanted to provide a virtual receptionist service with highly trained, enthusiastic, US-based agents, at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time, in-house receptionist.

Team Vicky continually strives to provide a world-class first impression for your business. Our friendly agents will answer your calls cheerfully, take messages as needed, route calls as instructed and even provide live chat services for people that visit your website!

More than a fancy answering service, we will learn your business so that we can represent you as well as in-house staff. You benefit from an assigned team of 4-6 receptionists. We found a sweet spot of agents for someone to always be available, while being a small enough team for each agent to learn your business over time. Our cost-effective, engaged approach will help bridge the gap between a prospect and a long-term client relationship.

Chicago, IL

Call Handling for Career Services Startup

"The partnership was very good until the service breakdown occurred."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Vicky Virtual provides ongoing call handling services.

New York, NY
Founder, Career Services Startup

The team performed well until Vicky Virtual changed its platform numerous times in the past year. Service became inconsistent and calls have gone unanswered for the past three weeks.

I am the founder of a career services startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vicky Virtual?

We started working with Vicky Virtual to streamline our call handling processes.

We expected them to respond to calls promptly and provide prospective clients with all the information they needed to make informed decisions about our services.

We evaluated multiple competitors.

The call handling services are ongoing.

We work with a small team.

At this point, I would not recommend Vicky Virtual at all. They have changed their call handling platform multiple times in the past year. As a result, their services are inconsistent; none of my calls have been answered for the past 3 weeks. Vicky Virtual is attempting to pass blame on to my company, even though the service disruption coincided with the platform changes.

The partnership was very good until the service breakdown occurred.

0.5
    They are highly unreliable and potential customers should avoid them at all costs.
    I would give a zero rating if I could.

Virtual Reception for Small Law Firm

"They had difficulty picking up calls, then blamed me for using a Google number for my business."

1.0
2.0

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Vicky Virtual was hired to answer phones, take messages, and manage scheduling.

Richfield, Minnesota
Attorney, Law Practice

Vicky Virtual only acheived an answer rate of 60% and failed to send monthly invoices, which led to the dissolution of the partnership.

I'm the owner and lawyer of a solo practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vicky Virtual ?

I hired them to answer the phone, take messages, and manage my schedule.

My goal was to achieve a 90-100% answer rate.

I selected them through reviews online.

I was the only one who interacted with them.

They had difficulty picking up calls, then blamed me for using a Google number for my business. After having multiple conversations and realizing that my pickup rate averaged 60%, which is 30% below the industry standard, I cancelled the service. They also failed to send monthly invoices unless specifically asked to do so.

It was not effective.

Once they answered the phone, they were decently competent.

The ability to answer calls would be great.

0.5
    It would have been great if they answered the calls.
    It was outrageous because they didn't answer 40% of the calls.
    They didn't consistently answer calls.
    No, because they didn't answer calls.

Appointment Setting for Telecommunications Company

"Their service is very good."

Boardman, Oregon
IT Manager, Telecommunications Company

Why does your company require outbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

We needed their services because we had a lack of good administration.

What is the volume of outbound calls your company was handling per day?

About 60 calls a day.

What do they provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide a very good service.

How did you find and select your them?

We found them through Facebook.

Please assess their quality of work.

They are very good.

How much time and money do you estimate that they save you each month?

They save me about $20 a month.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with them?

Their service is very good.​​​​​​​

Appointment Setting for Financial Services Company

"They are the best in the area."

2012 - Ongoing

Clifton, New Jersey
Administration Manager, Financial Services Company

We use this service because it is the easiest way to automate the company.

What is the volume of outbound calls your company was handling per day?

300 calls per day.

What were your company’s goals for the partnership with this service provider?

Our goal was to improve call attention.​​​​​​​

What do they provide for you on a normal basis?

They provide the best quality and the best service.

Could you describe their pricing structure and how they bill you?

We have an annual billing plan.

How did you find and select your them?

We found them through an online advertisement.​​​​​​​

Please assess their quality of work.

They are good.

How much time and money do you estimate that they save you each month?

They save us a lot of time and money, and improve the ease of doing the work.

Based on your experience, what takeaways can you share about working with them?

They are the best in the area.

What do you think are their strengths?

Their strength is the quality of the service they provide.

Where do you think they can improve?

There is nothing they need to improve.​​​​​​​

Answering Services for Small Art Business

"It is a reasonably priced alternative to hiring an on-site employee and the business impact is virtually all positive."

2.5

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Brooklyn, New York
Owner, Small Arts Business

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you previously handle these needs in-house?

We used to use a cell-phone based service that I personally answered or retrieved customer queries but I eventually tapered off that phone number to be used as a personal phone because I began to travel domestically and internationally for business and needed to have a steady number at which my family could reach me. I began to look around for someone or some business to handle simple customer and business inquiries and this virtual receptionist was favorably recommended to me. My customer support is very simply and accurately handled by virtual reception and my business contacts can leave necessary information for me that is easily retrieved. I am very happy with this service.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day? How much time did your employees spend on the phone every day?

Only about 15% of my business is transacted via inbound calls. Most of my company inbound calls are from temps and interns who are phoning in research data and information.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

Easing my phone load and opening up my previous business phone number for personal use.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

For the most part Vicky Virtual Answering Service directs potential customers to my preferred ordering sites (such as Amazon), providing them with direct links and such. Some direct orders are taken, mostly for charities and for customers who are requesting personalized or signed items. The service also takes direct information from my correspondents who are phoning in research data that would be too lengthy to be handled by text.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay $99 per month. I believe we are still on the beginning or lowest price plan. The business has not required an upgrade in answering service yet. We pay each month and are currently under no continuous contract or obligation. We have yet to pay any overage fees and the voice mail is covered in the fee.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

It was recommended to me by a business associate who is roughly in the same business situation as I am.

How would you assess the service provider for answering calls, customer service, and communication?

I have had no problems whatsoever. I have never had a customer complaint and -- I can safely assume -- that my customers have appreciated the handling of the calls and the high quality of the communication.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

I don't know if it saves me any money because I wasn't paying for a service before I signed on with them. I do believe that they do provide me with at least a 200% increase in sales each month because they are answering the calls that I previously had been missing when I was answering on my own.

N/A.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

What are the service provider's strengths?

Full time access to customers and off-site employees and researchers.

How can the service provider improve?

I would like to see them be able to be "daily specific" to sales information to properly inform customers of sales and promotions but I do realize that this would be nearly impossible.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We started in December 2016 and it's ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

We spend less than $1,000.

Customer Service Answering Services for IT Firm

"The quality and customer are both very exceptional."

Field, Texas
Executive, IT Firm

The service is continuous because we often work out in the field. It is a way to keep revolving customers.

50% of involvement.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

There were no specific goals. However, it was essential to have a method of quick response to our customers.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They just provided a prompt messaging service.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We began our service with a free trial. Following this, we initiated the $199 a month plan. This was adequate for all of our business needs. Plus, the fact that this particular pricing and plan both fit into our budget,

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We found them via an online search.

The quality and customer are both very exceptional.

How much time, in hours, does this service provider save you each month?

Approximately, $599 per month give or take $100.

N/A.

My company is a service provider and we take pride in quick customer response. As a direct result of Vicky Virtual Answer Service. We were not only able to maintain our current clientele but have gained twenty new customers.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Prompt and courtesy service.

How can the service provider improve?

Expansion of their current service to more rural communities.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We have worked with them for just less than six months.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

In the range of $200,000 to $999,999.

Answering, Data, & Administrative Services for Health Care Service

"They have quality work, are timely, and our customers love them."

2015 - Ongoing

Portland, Oregon
Administrative Director, Health Care Service

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

It's cheaper to have a virtual provider, rather than someone in the office. There are certain things that we don't need a person in the office to do. A virtual provider doesn’t have to physically be here. Vicky Virtual Receptionists is really useful and helpful in that.

What types of work can your internal staff avoid by utilizing a back office service?

A lot of the paperwork and the locating of computer data.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

To be able to have someone answer the phones and make appointments, as well as other responsibilities when we would be out of the office.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They take care of answering phones when we aren't available, and file all the medical billings and legal information.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

We usually make a deal, so we can use them as little or as much as we like for a year for a flat fee.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

During a conference, I met with other companies that recommended them.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work quickly, their client service, and communication?

We have never had a problem with their work or with having them redo it. They have a system in place to ensure they always provide quality work.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

I estimate $5000 every month.

They make our job so much easier and cost-efficient. We never have to take time to fix their work or ask questions about it. They are worth the cost just in how easy they make our job

What are the service provider's strengths?

They have quality work, are timely, and our customers love them.

What areas can the service provider improve?

The only thing would be to keep the same person working with the same people.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

Our work together began two years ago.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

The annual investment is in the $10,000 to $49,999 range.

Customer Support & Messaging Services for IT Firm

"Their quality and customer support are both very exceptional."

Field, Texas
Executive, IT Firm

Why does your firm need inbound services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

50% of involvement.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They just provided a prompt messaging service.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We began our service with a free trial. Following this, we initiated the $199 per month plan. This was adequate for all of our business needs. Plus, the fact that this particular pricing and plan both fit into our budget,

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We found them via an online search.

Their quality and customer support are both very exceptional.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

Approximately $599 per month, give or take $100.

My company is a service provider and we take pride in quick customer response. As a direct result of Vicky Virtual Answer Service. We were not only able to maintain our current clientele but have gained 20 new customers.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Prompt and courtesy service.

What areas can the service provider improve?

Expansion of their current service to more rural communities.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We have worked with them for just less than six months.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

In the range of $200,000 to $999,999.

Answering, Voicemail, and Ordering Support for Small Arts Company

"[T]he business impact is virtually all positive."

2.5

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Brooklyn, New York
Owner, Small Arts Company

We used to use a cell-phone based service that I personally answered or retrieved customer queries through, but I eventually tapered off that phone number to be used as a personal phone because I began to travel domestically and internationally for business, and needed to have a steady number at which my family could reach me.

I began to look around for someone or some business to handle simple customer and business inquiries, and this virtual receptionist was favorably recommended to me. My customer support is very simply and accurately handled by Vicky Virtual and my business contacts can leave necessary information for me that is easily retrieved. I am very happy with this service.

How many inbound calls did your company handle every day?

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

For the most part, Vicky Virtual directs potential customers to my preferred ordering sites (such as Amazon), providing them with direct links and such. Some direct orders are taken, mostly for charities and for customers who are requesting personalized or signed items. The service also takes direct information from my correspondents who are phoning in research data that would be too long to be handled by text.

Could you describe the pricing structure and how they billed you?

We pay $99 per month. I believe we are still on the beginning or lowest price plan. The business has not required an upgrade in answering services yet. We pay each month and are currently under no continuous contract or obligation. We have yet to pay any overage fees and voicemail is covered in the fee.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

I have had no problems whatsoever. I have never had a customer complaint and, I can safely assume that my customers have appreciated the handling of the calls and the high quality of the communication.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Full-time access to customers and off-site employees and researchers.

What areas can the service provider improve?

I would like to see them be able to be "daily specific" to sales information, to properly inform customers of sales and promotions, but I do realize that this would be nearly impossible.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

We started in December 2016 and it's ongoing.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

We spend less than $1,000.

Call Overflow Services for Retail Company

"They offer nothing but great services."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Laguna Hills, California
HR Employee, Retail Company

Our call volume got too much and we wanted a change.

200 calls a day.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

We just wanted to alleviate tension of so many calls.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

They provide us a stress-free service.

They are affordable.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We heard about them through a friend.

Hundreds of dollars.

They offer nothing but great services.

Everything.