Make Great Video

We are a video agency located in sunny California dedicated to building a great team, making great videos and delighting great clients.

2008
Aliso Viejo, CA
Headquarters
  • VeracityColab
    26840 Aliso Viejo Pkwy #110
    Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
    949-383-5500

Brand Videos for Merged Company

"VeracityColab delivered with a level of professionalism and polish that I was not accustomed to..."

Nov. 2016 - Mar. 2017

VeracityColab produced two videos that helped clearly communicate a new brand after a merger. The team started from scratch to create one video for recruitment purposes and the other for customers.

Orange County, California
Senior Brand Manager, BrandBusiness

VeracityColab’s work thrilled top-level stakeholders, and they perfected the path to get to the end result. The team was consistently collaborative, accountable, and organized. Both videos are now prominent on the corporate website and provide an engaging experience for users.

BrandingBusiness is a brand strategy and design firm that specializes in B2B brand development. My personal role is that of senior brand manager and I’m the project lead for clients that range from startups to Fortune 500 companies. I am responsible for ensuring the successful connection between brand strategy, design, and execution, typically for a brand launch.

What challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

One of my clients is Jacent. They were formed by the merging of two leaders in the impulse merchandising space. With the industry’s largest database of retail intelligence, the deepest inventory of impulse products, and the most experienced team, they are the premier strategic merchandising partner to North America’s retailers.

After the merger, they needed to clearly communicate who they are and what they offer in the marketplace. In addition, they needed to continue recruiting efforts, bringing on board those who execute their service at store level—merchandisers. To accomplish both of these objectives, we recommended that a video be created for each purpose. They would be showcased on the new Jacent website as well as utilized in outbound marketing and recruiting efforts.

They worked on two videos for me. One was for recruitment of future team members. A lot of the organization is made up of merchandisers. They’re the ones in the stores doing the restocking, strategizing, and setting up displays. They constantly need new merchandisers for locations around the U.S. and Canada. With the new name and the combined organization, it was a good opportunity to have the leadership get in front of all these merchandisers. For the video, we interviewed the key leaders of the new, combined organization, and we were able to get across what they felt the organization stood for, why it’s a great place to work, and why people would want to join it. We felt the video was going to be very impactful for those trying to find more information about joining the company.

The second video was more of a customer-focused, business development video. It’s featured on the home page of the website and shows who they are and what they do. If a visitor doesn’t want to read through the home page or the About page but wants an idea of who we are and what we offer, they can watch the second video.

We were really starting from scratch with VeracityColab. We had the brand worked out and knew what we wanted to say at a high level. We worked together on creating the brief and then presented it together. We gathered a lot of feedback and used it almost like a workshop.

We knew we needed to create an external video with this purpose, and we needed an internal one for recruiting. However, we didn’t know how we wanted to do it, or what the key messages were until we worked on that as a group.

After the client workshop and the creative brief, they knew that they had a single direction and it went in the direction that I was hoping for. The variable was how the execution would work, whether it would be animated or live action. They brought to the table that they wanted to combine things together in certain places. In the brief they sent back to us, they had everything ready as it should be. Then, they led the execution.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

The owners of our company and theirs had known each other for a long time. We met with them about a year ago, and we tried to do a couple of smaller projects to test them out. That didn’t end up happening.

I wanted our first project together to be one where I could take advantage of both their live-action and animation capabilities to bring a powerful brand story to life. Considering the dynamic and vibrant nature of the brand that we had developed for Jacent, I saw this as my chance to see what the VeracityColab team could do, and also use this as a test to see how well our cultures and workflows fit together. We knew we had the budget and timeline with this client to do it right. They showed us a lot of the creative and video work they had accomplished in the past. We were confident that they could execute the way we needed for this dynamic brand we had created.

How much have you invested with VeracityColab?

I would put the project at $100,000 for the two videos combined.

We launched the brand less than one month ago, so we don’t yet have many metrics. VeracityColab delivered with a level of professionalism and polish that I was not accustomed to in the area of video production. There are a lot of young companies in the Southern California area that have this kind of offering as a specialty, but what I've found them to lack is a sense of professional demeanor and a commitment to project management/consistency in communication. You can have a wonderful result at the end of the day, but if the path to get there was fraught with miscommunication, frustration, and lack of clarity, there is no desire to utilize their services again.

VeracityColab delivered a great result that thrilled my team at BrandingBusiness, and more importantly the leadership team at Jacent. They did it in a way that closely mirrors what I value most in how I operate as a brand manager—organized, collaborative, and on-time.

Both videos are now proudly displayed on Jacent's new website, making the experience much more engaging and enjoyable for visitors who are looking for a partner in retail or their next job opportunity.

How did VeracityColab perform from a project management standpoint?

They always kept us accountable and never let anything slip. If a deadline was approaching or a specific need was coming up, they wouldn’t hit us with that at the last minute. They’re very process driven and they know what’s going to be required of us. The communication between me and the project director was always fluid and consistent. I never had concerns that we would miss anything or that they would drop the ball.

What did you find most impressive about VeracityColab?

I think they’re just really good people. I enjoyed working with all of them. They take feedback very well. The client came back one time and just flat-out said: “I don’t like this animation style. I think you guys need to start from scratch.” There was no arguing to that; it was always very collaborative. That’s part of their name, and it really rings true. They know how the agency life works, and they know that we are going to have to go back to our client with certain things. Their creative leaders are excellent, and their work product represented their quality in the industry.

Are there any areas VeracityColab could improve?

Their CEO, Charlie, is a great guy, and he always comes in at the beginning of a project. He’s the one who coaches the client and works with us on how to get the project put together. After that, his team runs with it from there. I would like to have seen more involvement from the leadership team as we went along, just for checking in. It would have been great to have him involved at specific points when we were presenting things to clients. He’s an expert, and it’s good to hear from him.

Overall Score We are already working out our next projects together!
    Kristina, the project manager is an all-star. She’s always communicative, organized, and on top of all the details.
    Very competitive in terms of cost, with a level of professionalism that puts them ahead of the pack.
    Professional service and exceptional results.
    No reservations passing on VeracityColab to a colleague, partner, or even to clients for future work.

Video Production for Data Analytics Software

"They’re super easy to work with and have lived up to my expectations."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

VeracityColab was hired to develop a video.

Arlington, Virginia
CEO, Giant Oak

The client has received feedback from people that loved the video. They appreciated the fact that the agency remained professional throughout the project. They consistently felt like the agency not only worked hard for the check but worked hard because they cared about the work they were doing.

Giant Oak is a data analytics software company building software-as-a-service platforms. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

We’re entering a new market and we needed a way to explain our technology.

They created a 60-second animated video to introduce our product to a new market. We sell to the federal government and we needed to introduce our product to commercial banks. They developed the script, artwork, and concept from beginning to end. We don’t have anyone in-house who can do the work.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

My brother is in the video production world. He had heard great things about VeracityColab and gave a strong recommendation for their team. I looked at a lot of competitors and talked to several of them. What impressed me about the VeracityColab team was their integrity. They cared about their own brand and wanted to do what they could to make Giant Oak successful.

How much have you invested with VeracityColab?

The project cost between $10,000 and $50,000.

We’re currently working with them on another project.

I don’t have any metrics about their work specifically. We launched the video along with other parts of the project in March 2016. I have gotten feedback that people love the video.

How did VeracityColab perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great. They’re a very professional group.

What did you find most impressive about VeracityColab?

We feel like our work is important here at Giant Oak because we’re supporting people that are trying to combat illicit activity. We support people who combat human trafficking, drug trafficking, and things like that. I sense that VeracityColab feels like this is important work as well and supports us because they understand the significance of our work. It’s nice to work with people who care about real issues in the real world and not just collecting a check.

Are there any areas VeracityColab could improve?

I can’t think of anything. They’re super easy to work with and have lived up to my expectations.

Video Production for Implantable Contact Lens Company

"What I like about VeracityColab is how they kept creative integrity while meeting business goals."

2013 - June 2016

VeracityColab produced several videos for the client, including a product description and, most recently, a brand launch. The company provided full-spectrum video services.

Monrovia, California
Ryan Black
Global Digital Marketing Manager, STAAR Surgical

VeracityColab created compelling videos that received very positive feedback. The client was pleased with their project management process and responsiveness.

I'm the global digital marketing manager of STAAR Surgical. We make implantable contact lenses.

What challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

Our customers either perform medical procedures or sell a medical procedure through distributors. It's difficult to take a medical product and apply a creative layer for marketing purposes. Navigating all the regulatory aspects of medical marketing is also a challenge.

VeracityColab has produced three to four video projects for us so far. One video describes an implantable contact lens, talks about who it's for, and explains how it compares to procedures like LASIK. Another project was more of an advertorial. It was an aspirational, encouraging video. VeracityColab also created a video that told the story of our new brand for a recent product launch. That was their latest project with us. My team was excited about it, and we needed someone to help us tell the story in a succinct way. We relied heavily on VeracityColab for these videos. They handled everything from concept, creative execution to editing. They've been in control of the vast majority of our video projects.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

I know one of the founders of VeracityColab, so we got in contact with one of the partners. I transitioned from an agency to this medical device company to do consumer marketing. I knew that our video was a huge project, so had some exploratory conversations with VeracityColab for several months. VeracityColab was strong about educating clients about the importance of video. They explained how it fits into the rest of marketing, particularly with content and creatives.

How much have you invested with VeracityColab?

We have spent $50,000 to $200,000 in our projects with VeracityColab.

We just wrapped up our brand/product launch video two months ago [June 2016]. The first project we did together was probably three years ago. We do not have a constant need for making videos, but I usually think of VeracityColab whenever we do have a need.

For the recent brand launch, my team spearheaded the creation and alignment of the new brand with a new product. We needed to form the brand all the way across the board from naming to identity. We relied heavily on VeracityColab to help us tell the brand story through video. It was not only for internal understanding and education, but also for inspiration. This video was first launched internally, and the whole C-level suite was in awe of it. They made the connection. The video helped solidify the acceptance of that brand internally. That enthusiasm carried externally, and we used the video to launch at a big trade show. Our customers were all excited. I don't have any metrics on it but, qualitatively, the feedback on the video was outstanding. VeracityColab's work affirmed that we went the right route with the brand and with the brand identity, so that was nice. Another concrete example was the voiceover selection. It was hotly contested, and there was a high level of interest about it internally. At the very end, we were asking VeracityColab to make changes and try new people out. VeracityColab was able to pull all that together and produce a voiceover that we all loved and was well received. It was great that they were able to respond quickly to our long list of internal approval processes.

How did VeracityColab perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a project manager throughout the process. I think VeracityColab does a good job of collecting all of our feedback and opinions. In particular, this brand launch video had many levels of internal buy-in all the way up to the CEO, so these check-ins were important. VeracityColab executed really well throughout the project management process.

What did you find most impressive about VeracityColab?

With any video or creative firm, you're always trying to find that balance between creativity and business goals. There's that license to create for the end user or the consumer, whoever it is. But, you always have to balance that the business goals. You need to consider the key stakeholders in an organization and what can they stomach to reach those business goals. Sometimes, something can be so creative that the connection to the business goals isn't very apparent. What I like about VeracityColab is how they kept creative integrity while meeting business goals. Having worked with many creative agencies, I can say that's something that VeracityColab does well.

Are there any areas VeracityColab could improve?

Nothing really comes to mind at this point. Every video agency I've used had similar prices. You get what you pay for in terms of price, so I don't think that's a huge deal. Also, throughout our projects with them, VeracityColab relied more on email for coordination. They could use project management software, such as Basecamp, and still give us the flexibility to make changes at the last second. It does not have to be a super structured sprint cycle. Ultimately, there's nothing that I can really say that they should do better. It's just nitpicking here and there.

In our last project, we had a hard deadline for a brand launch. They were flexible enough to gather new voiceovers and still meet that deadline.
    The price-to-value ratio seems fair and similar to what I’ve seen with many other firms in terms of pricing.

Multiple Videos Produced for Software Company

"[VeracityColab] do good work and they’re a good company."

VeracityColab produced three videos promoting the client’s flagship product: a high level messaging video, one for a new version of the product, and a third, more targeted video.

New York Metro Area
Frank Melchiorre
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Advanced Systems Concepts

VeracityColab’s accessibility and responsiveness led to the release of three videos that perfectly met the client’s need for a balance of professionalism and levity. The client appreciates VeracityColab’s flexibility and willingness to work collaboratively with feedback.

Advanced Systems Concepts is a software company. We’ve been around since 1981. We’re headquartered in Morrisontown, New Jersey. We sell to organizations in all different fields.

I’m a Marketing Specialist.

What business challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

We wanted videos to promote a product of ours. The videos that we had made were for our flagship product which is called Active Batch, which is an IT automation solution for organizations. The purpose of Active Batch is to allow organizations to coordinate and consolidate their IT environments.

We’ve done three videos with VeracityColab. The first thing we wanted to do was to come up with a high-level messaging video. We came up with the theme “Demand more from your IT automation”, and we built a high-level video around that theme. We liked VeracityColab's work a lot, so we actually did two other videos with them. For the second one we did, it launched in conjunction with a new version of Active Batch. Our third video is more targeted, we’re talking about our integration with particular applications and the benefits that Active Batch can provide to end users.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

We started with a list of 50 - 75 video companies from all around the country. We did our research. We wanted a video production company that had experience doing work with tech companies. We wanted a video company that had a wide range of experience in the types of videos they were able to deliver. For example, we wanted a company that could do an animated video, and at the same time, a customer testimonial video. We liked Veracity’s work all around.

Their pricing was competitive, but it was more the quality of the work that was important to us. When you’re in B2B [business-to-business], you’re marketing to IT professionals, chief information officers, directors of IT, etc. If you want to do an animation video, there’s a fine line because you want to keep it very professional, but at the same time you want to have some levity to it. We thought that VeracityColab had the best balance of those two things.

Our project is in the $10,000 to $50,000 range.

The final video came out how we wanted, with light messaging that came across easy in the samples we saw, but at the same time it was professionally done and it looked like it played well to the types of audiences we market to. We also liked working with their team. They were very responsive to us. The customer experience was a positive one.

We generated a ton of leads from the videos. We put the video up on our website. We use the video on our landing pages, and we use links to the video on emails. The video is up on YouTube, Vimeo, and partner sites. We partner with companies like Microsoft, Informatica, and SAP.

How did VeracityColab perform from a project management standpoint?

VeracityColab is very accessible. I didn’t have to chase them down. Another thing that I think they should be commended for was the amount of time that they spent with us through conversations, demos, and conference calls to try to understand what it is that we do. They put a lot of time into that initial video, and it’s one of the reasons that we stay with them. They took the time to understand what the advantages are that we bring to the IT communities with whom we work. They are also flexible on timeframes. On the last video we did, we were on a very limited timeframe.

What distinguishes VeracityColab from other providers?

They were fantastic with getting us scripts and story boards, and turned things around really quickly. The most important thing that I like about VeracityColab is that they’ll send me some work and I’ll send feedback, and they’ll incorporate some of my feedback, but when they don’t think my feedback is right for the direction of the video, they’ll tell me. They’ll make me defend my idea and why I want to do certain things. Sometimes we’ll agree to do it and other times they’ll be right. I appreciate that.

Is there anything VeracityColab could have improved or done differently?

We’re very happy with VeracityColab. We’re considering more work with them. They do good work and they’re a good company.

Video Production for Medical Device Company

"VeracityColab was able to really help us align that messaging in a video."

VeracityColab produced a consumer marketing video, highlighting the client’s product offerings and focusing on imagery with minimal voiceover.

Orange County, California
John Bauché
Former Digital Marketing Manager, Masimo

VeracityColab was able to adapt to the client’s feedback and still complete the project on time, producing a video that has received great feedback. The client notes attention to detail as one of VeracityColab's key strengths.

Our company is a medical device company called Masimo. We have a few different products and technologies.

I’m the Digital Marketing Manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

We were in need of creating a video for our consumer marketing. It was going to be in an ESPN-type commercial that marketed our products. It used a lot of imagery without much voiceover work. VeracityColab was able to really help us align that messaging in a video.

VeracityColab concentrated specifically on video production.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

With VeracityColab, the main reason we chose them is because they’re really good at storytelling. We didn’t want a big agency that just specialized in video, but rather a boutique agency that specialized in storytelling and imagery to deliver to our audience. Those are the big contributing factors that pushed us toward VeracityColab over other companies.

It was a $50,000 to $200,000 video.

It’s an ongoing engagement. Our last release was in October 2015, and we’re currently testing a release that will hopefully get pushed out in the next two to three weeks (April 2016).

The video got really great feedback from everybody.

How did VeracityColab perform from a project management standpoint?

VeracityColab pulled the video together for us in the timeline that we were working towards, which is huge. They were able to deliver it within a budget that was reasonable for us given the length of time that they had to complete the project. Because of that, I would say they performed well.

What distinguishes VeracityColab from other providers?

VeracityColab's attention to detail made them stand out from the rest. They are perfectionists when it comes to making sure that they hit everything right. Despite changes and feedback that we give them, they’re able to produce in a short time period.

Is there anything VeracityColab could have improved or done differently?

For that particular project, I wish we had had more time. If you have the right timeframe for each part of a project of that magnitude, they’re able to have more time to refine the finished product. That being said, the amount of time wasn’t detrimental to the project.

Because of the project length, there were some things that increased the initial quote a little bit. Some of these things were unforeseen, but because there wasn’t enough time for everything, we got stuck with additional costs.

Video Production for Industrial Lighting Company

"VeracityColab is the company you need to work with."

Aug. - Nov. 2015

VeracityColab directed and produced a new marketing video for the client and advised their team on strategies for using the video effectively.

Irvine, California
Kyle Landig
Operations Manager, Sunset Lighting

After working on a separate rebrand project with Dean Del Sesto, a partner at VeracityColab, the client knew that partnering with VeracityColab would be a good choice. The client feels that the attention paid to them by Veracity has resulted in a much stronger marketing presence for their brand.

Please describe your organization and your role there.

Sunset Lighting is a national provider of lighting, electrical, and sign repair and maintenance services to high-end retailers. I'm the operations manager, and work closely with our president to oversee our marketing and sales efforts.

What business challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

We had recently lost a major account and were looking to revitalize our sales and marketing efforts. We wanted to produce a video that could differentiate our company from a sea of competitors and reach a target demographic that is incredibly busy and has a short attention span.

VeracityColab fully directed and produced a new marketing video for us. They also advised our team on the strategy of using the video effectively.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

We were working with a small agency called Breviti to guide a rebrand for us. We loved working with them, and the founder of that company [Dean Del Sesto] is a partner at VeracityColab. Working with Dean was a pleasure. He was incredibly smart, and brought much value to the company. After that experience, it was a no-brainer to work with VeracityColab.

It was around $40,000.

What is the timeline of this engagement?

August to November of 2015.

The video has served a variety of functions for us. It's been a great sales tool, and a great recruiting tool. It's brought more gravitas and weight to our brand and helped us compete with companies that are much larger and better funded than us.

What distinguishes VeracityColab from other providers?

VeracityColab was extremely generous with their time. We've never made a video before, and we had much hesitancy. We had so many meetings with them, and they just opened up their office to us. We had many conversations and brainstorming sessions, and they went beyond for the size client we were. Also, assigning a video success manager to each project was incredible. We always had one point of contact, and she was always on top of everything, making sure the project ran smoothly.

Is there anything VeracityColab could have improved or done differently?

No. If you're looking for video production services, look no further. VeracityColab is the company you need to work with.

Extremely likely.

Video Production for TurboTax and Intuit

"[VeracityColab] are actively involved in every project that we work on. That makes them unique."

VeracityColab produced a variety of instructional and social media videos for the client. The client always looks to VeracityColab as a potential partner when new projects arise.

Will Hansen
Principal Designer, TurboTax (Intuit)

VeracityColab’s creativity, innovation, and strong project management have resulted in many successful collaborations with the client. So far, the videos have been well received by the client’s senior leaders down and have had a high level of engagement from consumers.

I work for Intuit, and I'm on the business unit of TurboTax. We provide tax software for all of North America to do their own taxes online.

I am the principal designer on the marketing team.

What business challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

When we first approached VeracityColab two years ago, we didn't have a very good product "how-to" video that demonstrated how our product worked. Things were outdated. We wanted to freshen it up. We collaborated with VeracityColab and came up with three great videos that demonstrated our product that used a lot of animation and live action. The final products were great. We've done quite a few projects with them since then.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

I had met Charlie Matz [the CEO of VeracityColab], and I loved their work, so we brought them in. It was me and my design director evaluating their team, and my director ended up loving their work. We brought them in and chatted. We wanted to see their capabilities, how passionate they were about the project and working with us. Once we met their team and found out that they really wanted to be a partner and saw the way they work, we knew it was going to be a good fit. We didn't look at anybody else. After that initial project, we had some social videos for our Facebook page that we needed, and Veracity went through a pitch process for that against other agencies, but they still won the business.

We've done multiple projects with VeracityColab, but the average size is anywhere from $50,000 to $200,000.

Our partnership with VeracityColab is ongoing, and we always look to them as a potential partner as projects arise.

I know the videos VeracityColab did this year for Facebook [a series of 12 to 15-second videos that were designed specifically for the social area] had high engagement and were well received from our senior leaders down in terms of design and strategy.

What distinguishes VeracityColab from other providers?

I've worked with a lot of agencies and the collaboration between the three founders of VeracityColab stand out. They are actively involved in every project that we work on. That makes them unique. Their chief creative officer [Ian Royal Nelson] – I love his passion and drive on every project. He's always bringing top-notch creative ideas. He's very innovative. Everybody feels it and appreciates that. Every project they work on they become a part of the team. They're looking to do what's best for our customers. Top down – they're a great agency to work with.

Is there anything VeracityColab could have improved or done differently?

No. Everything we've done with VeracityColab has been great. If we want them to come into the office, they'll drive down. We've gone up to see them. They handle our quick-turnaround projects very smoothly. In our industry, especially when we're trying to get something done right before tax season starts, they're quick to jump on it with no question.

They're growing and their prices are starting to go up, which is natural, and that's good for them. When we first met them, they were a little smaller, so their price point was more competitive.

Creative Video Messaging for Insurance Nonprofit

"[VeracityColab] have a great creative process to come up with a vision for their projects."

VeracityColab has worked with the client to develop multiple videos that provide information and resources to financially prepare people for the future.

Washington DC Metro Area
Chris Hill
VP of Creative & Digital, Life Happens

The client chose to partner with VeracityColab because of the variety of different styles in their portfolio. They have worked on 8-10 videos with the client, one of which has over one million views on YouTube.

Life Happens is a non-profit organization. We educate the public about the importance of planning financially for the future through different life insurance and other products. We raise awareness and try to get that information out to educate them. We do that through video, social media and national awareness campaigns. I create a lot of those pieces that get sent out to the public

I’m Vice President of the Creative and Digital departments.

What business challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

We always try and find creative ways to deliver various messages. Insurance topics aren’t always the thing that people want to hear about. So how do you break through the noise in a creative way and deliver your message?

They were mainly involved in making a creative video. VeracityColab has been a great video partner and come up with great ways to deliver our message and execute what we want to do in an inventive way. We’re always challenging ourselves to find new ways of delivering our message and they really helped with that.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

We did an RFP for one of our earlier projects and looked into a number of different shops. Ultimately, we liked their direction and we liked their portfolio of work. It was a variety of different styles. At that time, we were looking to do an animated type of video to explain some insurance information. It’s our Insurance 101 video that we have on YouTube. When we were looking to do that, they had some videos that were in that vein and we liked those very much and enjoyed their pitch on it.

For some of the more animated styles, I would say an average project size would be around $15,000, depending on what the client would want included. Live production styles would be a bit more than that.

We’ve done several videos and continue to work with them and look at future projects together. We’ve probably done 8-10 videos and have some ideas for new ones as well.

Our Insurance 101 video on YouTube has over a million views.

What distinguishes VeracityColab from other providers?

VeracityColab is very ingenious. I think they have a great creative process to come up with a vision for their projects. Often times, we have projects with them where we have an initial conversation and they give it some more thought and come back with additional ideas to make the video even better.

They think about the full scope of projects and want to serve the video the best way possible. Their project management is fantastic. Working with them, there’s really never a need for me to follow up, which is rare these days. They stay on top of things and keep pushing the project forward. If there’s an unforeseen event or something’s going to take a little more time, they let you know that ahead of time. It means a lot to be in the loop and know what’s going on.

Is there anything VeracityColab could have improved or done differently?

The only minor thing is that they’re growing quickly, so I often think they’re juggling multiple projects at the same time and that can sometimes cause a delay. We’ve really only been delayed once, otherwise they’ve been very, very good.

Animated Video Production for Software Company

"I think that VeracityColab has done an excellent job in project management."

VeracityColab worked with the client to create a short marketing video for wide distribution to explain the concept of operational customer experience management.

San Francisco Bay Area
Project Manager & Digital Strategest, Software Company

VeracityColab were able to capture the client’s brand and use their assets in a creative way, successfully explaining a complex business problem in a short amount of time. The client appreciates VeracityColab's dedication and ability to deliver on time.

We are a software company that helps companies track their customer experience with metrics like Net Promoter Score and text analytics.

My role is as project manager. I was brought in on a short-term basis to help with working on a couple of marketing pieces, including a video that Veracity is helping us to produce right now – we’re just wrapping it up.

What business challenge were you trying to address with VeracityColab?

We have a proprietary framework for looking at customer experience management, and it’s basically what our three-day-long course is about. We had this goal of creating a short marketing asset that can be widely distributed and clearly explain the concept of operational customer experience management.

How did you come to work with VeracityColab?

We were evaluating a number of animation firms that had experience with explaining complex business problems in a short amount of time, and that were also able to capture our brand and use our assets in a creative way. VeracityColab came out as the best option, and they definitely delivered on that.

Tactically, I looked at example videos of dozens of animation firms, both international and domestic, and also just individual animators and sound designers. We decided to go with an agency because we felt like we needed that kind of project support.

Our project with VeracityColab is in the $10,000.00 to $50,000.00 range.

Everything’s been good. They’ve been an excellent agency to work with, for sure

How did VeracityColab perform from a project management standpoint?

I think that VeracityColab has done an excellent job in project management, delivering on time, and working hard. We had an onsite meeting with them at one step of the process, and that was great. They’ve done a great job so far. They have a dedicated account person to help us along the way and be the point of contact. They’ve been able to meet with us last minute if we’re trying to meet a deadline. They’ve gotten on the phone and worked around our needs.

Is there anything VeracityColab could have improved or done differently?

Most of the constructive stuff would be on our end. It’s tricky being remote and doing some of this stuff with visuals. They’re in Orange County; we’re in Palo Alto. There isn’t anything I would have to say about VeracityColab.