What's Your Story?

Veracity is a boutique marketing agency based in Portland, Ore. Founded in 2014, the agency is driven by industry professionals that hold more than three decades of combined experience. We are dedicated to providing each client with results-driven solutions that align with their goals.

Veracity means honesty, integrity, credibility. And we strive to embody this in all that we do. We’ll tell you that you don’t need our services if we believe you don’t. We follow through on our promises. And we admit that we are small and nimble. This means our clients have our full attention.

You have a story to tell, whether you think so or not. It’s very difficult for an individual or organization to see what makes them, their organizations or their industries special. When you are inside the story day-after-day, you become numb to it. Everyone needs an outsider to help draw that out. That’s what we do best.

Enough about us. This is about you. What’s your story?

Portland, OR
Headquarters
  • Veracity
    2222 NE Oregon St., Suite 215
    Portland, OR 97232
    503.916.1657

Public Relations for Logical Positions

"The coolest thing about Veracity is that they come in and find things that make us different and make us a newsworthy company, even though our industry is not necessarily that newsworthy."

Veracity was hired to increase brand awareness and build visibility in order to attract clients and potential employees. They have provided PR guidance and content marketing services.

Oregon
Michael Weinhouse
Founder and CEO at Logical Position

The client has won multiple awards and has appeared in local publications as a result of Veracity's PR efforts. The most impressive aspect of Veracity's service is their ability to find unique, newsworthy information about the client.

Logical Position is a search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and website design agency.

I am the founder and co-CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Veracity?

I was trying to build visibility to our brand locally to get new clients and to recruit new employees.

They started by evaluating our goals and creating a roadmap to achieve those goals. After that, they would help us determine what was newsworthy and develop that into content to get publicized. Veracity has coached our employees on speaking to the press and working in events that are publicized. They helped us with developing strategy and writing copy for us. They also helped us get an INC 500 Fastest Growing Company Award and several local awards.

How did you come to work with Veracity?

I had seen Mike Rosenberg [CEO at Veracity] through various CEMPX events. I knew them, and I knew of their work, so I wanted to work with them.

I would say we've spent about $80,000 since we started. We typically pay them on a monthly basis.

We've been working together for about four years. It's a retainer agreement.

It's hard to quantify because they do our PR. I've had front-page stories about our company in the Oregonian, which is our major newspaper out here, and multiple small stories about things that we've done. How much our business has grown because of them is hard to quantify but, like I said, we've had several mentions and awards and events that have gone on, so I would say our business has gone up significantly since engaging with them.

How did Veracity perform from a project management standpoint?

They have done very well. They created the roadmap for us and make sure that we are following up where we need to follow up. I'd say that their execution of initiatives is very good, exceptional.

What distinguishes Veracity from other providers?

The coolest thing about Veracity is that they come in and find things that make us different and make us a newsworthy company, even though our industry is not necessarily that newsworthy. It's almost like when someone's saying what is special about you as a person, and they help pull out good things that you don't normally think about. It has helped us grow our identity and understand who we are. That wasn't even my intended purpose for working with them, but that was a nice byproduct of our collaboration.

Is there anything Veracity could have improved or done differently?

No. Nothing comes right to mind. Pretty much everything that I want them to do, they do as desired.

Overall Score They’re very easy to work with.
    Not only do they keep their schedule but they help me stick to mine, which is sometimes needed.
    I feel like I get a great return on my investment.
    Their execution of initiatives is exceptional.
    I already have.