Trusted partner. Build with talents

Ventuso was founded by a group of highly motivated engineers/entrepreneurs that want to make a different in the world. We focus on Mobile Applications, E-Business Solution, Network Solutions, Software & Web Development, Software Outsourcing, on site and offshore. We believe in building quality products and stand behind our works with utmost integrity.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
    402 High Point Drive
    Dallas, TX 75082
    972.897.7687

Wingstop

Wingstop application allows users to order chicken online.

UnCruise

Un-Cruise Adventures offers an alternative to traditional cruises by taking guests into areas inaccessible to large ships and on excursions that are exclusive, unconventional and unmatched.

Fi

An application allows users to connect to free wifi seamlessly.

Super Shuttle

Super Shuttle pioneered the shared-ride ground transportation concept in Los Angeles. Today, it is the leading airport shuttle service in the U.S., serving over eight million passengers a year.

CandyDrop

CandyDrop is a mobile game by Ventuso LLC with amazing challenges to win 100 scores.

See more Ventuso Credential 2016 ( Google Drive view and download )

WeChurch helps you connect with fellow members, send blessings, receive daily verses, and schedule events as well as synch them to your calendar. This application also offers many versions of Bible translation.

Ztrip

zTrip application with sneakpeak features gets you a black car or taxi, fast.

See more Ventuso Credential 2016(link is external) ( Google Drive view and download ).

Web Development for Travel Planner Tool

"I've liked Ventuso's proactive approach to identifying issues before they became issues."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Ventuso developed an online portal that streamlined the customer reservation process and made data input easier, thus eliminating time-consuming manual follow-up.

Dallas Metro Area
Luther Pawling
Co-Founder, GEM Software

Though initially a subcontractor, Ventuso directly engaged with the client's customer and was involved in design sessions, follow-ups, and troubleshooting. The client appreciated this proactiveness in identifying issues early on before they became problematic.

GEM [Group & Event Management] Software develops software for corporate meetings and events. We have partners in the travel and meetings industries. I am a co-founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ventuso?

We needed to find a development subcontractor for our work with a client. They were running a reservations software, and the follow-up was a time-consuming process for their sales team. They needed to obtain all personal information, determine arrival times, and make sure that clients had all required passports and visas, and so on.

We started our work with Ventuso on one particular section of the portal. In order to facilitate the task and eliminate manual follow-up, we proposed the notion of an online portal for people who made reservations. We could send a link that would take them to a secured data-gathering system. Once that was done, the client requested additional functionalities.

How did you come to work with Ventuso?

We found Ventuso through a word-of-mouth reference. My business partner had had experience with Ventuso in the past, and after a quick discussion with them about their past work, we made the decision.

This is confidential.

We have been working with Ventuso since April 2015. We're currently in phase three of our development. The customer has been happy, and they've extended the scope.

I was happy with Ventuso's ability to get involved directly with the customer, even though they were brought on as a subcontractor. Ventuso jumped right in, participated in design sessions, followed-up questions directly, and was proactive in spotting issues. If elements of our design would have an unwanted impact, Ventuso brought it up to both my and the customer's attention, instead of developing the work as requested and then charging us to fix it. I was very happy with how this was handled.

The customer's website went down at one point, unrelated to Ventuso's work, and our contact from their team was on vacation. Another contact jumped in, diagnosed the issue, and fixed it without charge, even though it wasn't an issue of which Ventuso had a part.

How did Ventuso perform from a project management standpoint?

The only holdups we've had were on the client end. Ventuso's part of the work was done on time and on budget.

What did you find most impressive about Ventuso?

I've liked Ventuso's proactive approach to identifying issues before they became issues. Ventuso was thorough in the analysis portion which preceded coding, saving the customer money.

Are there any areas Ventuso could improve?

Ventuso hasn't given me any reason for dissatisfaction.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Ventuso?

Companies should involve Ventuso in discussions with their own customers. Ventuso is very insightful in making analyses.

Ventuso was ahead of time.

App Development for Digital Agency

"Ventuso's technical knowledge of mobile development is remarkable."

2016 - Ongoing

Based on their mobile expertise, Ventuso was hired to develop an app for one of the client's projects. Work began in early 2016 and is ongoing.

Singapore
Account Manager, Digital Agency

So far, the client is extremely pleased with the work done by Ventuso, praising their technical knowledge of mobile development and ability to complete all requirements. The only area for improvement is better English communication skills.

We are digital agency based in Singapore.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ventuso?

We needed a mobile app and wanted to leverage Ventuso's expertise.

Ventuso is engaged in developing a mobile application for one of our projects.

How did you come to work with Ventuso?

Ventuso possesses strong knowledge in areas that we require.

How much have you invested with Ventuso?

Between $10,000 and $15,000.

We have been working since early 2016 and have ongoing projects with them.

Could you share any evidence that demonstrates their quality of work or impact of the engagement on your company?

Ventuso can meet all technical requirements.

How did Ventuso perform regarding project management specifically?

They have done fairly well.

Ventuso's technical knowledge of mobile development is remarkable.

Are there any areas Ventuso could improve?

We are an English speaking agency, so communication could be better. Communication via email/Skype was good, though.

Overall Score Extremely pleasant working with them.
    Very prompt.
    Fair price.
    They can deliver the project effectively.
    Yes, they meet our expectations.

Web & App Development for Financial Literacy Program

"Ventuso went beyond what I was asking for, which showed me the level of care they had."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Ventuso developed a web portal and application for the client’s financial teaching program. They were more economical than U.S.-based contractors but still offered state-side representation.

Denver, Colorado
Founder/CEO, Financial Literacy Program

Although the project exceeded the expected timeline, the client is still pleased with the work because Ventuso remained actively engaged, worked diligently to overcome initial language barriers, and built additional improvements free of charge.

We are a startup company based in Denver, Colorado, focusing on financial education. I am the founder and chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ventuso?

We were working with a US developer but weren't on the same page business-wise. In short, he wasn't productive, so we let him go and then started looking at what would be best for the company moving forward. I realized that contracting a US company would be too expensive, so I started looking overseas.

The biggest task was developing our portal and application. I use gamification as a learning process, and my target audience is bilingual. We teach financial concepts, from basics to the highest levels.

How did you come to work with Ventuso?

I have a developer friend who had worked with outsourcing companies in Vietnam. He recommended that I should look for a company in that area, rather than India. I used a US consultant in order to make sure that the proposals I sent to the candidates would be detailed enough. I started getting quotes left and right from different vendors overseas, not just from Vietnam, but from Russia, Romania, India, and so on.

Based on the appeal of Ventuso's website and the fact that they have a representative in Texas whom I could meet and talk to in person, I decided to choose them. Based on the email exchanges I had with other companies in Vietnam, I found Ventuso to be the right fit for the business.

How much have you invested with Ventuso?

Ventuso gave me a fair price, compared to the work done and with other quotes I received from Vietnamese companies. Ventuso not only told me what the cost would be but also gave me full details of what the project would entail. There were cheaper alternatives, but I picked Ventuso because they understood what they were doing and really cared about the customer. The exact figure is confidential, though.

I started working with Ventuso in July 2016. The project is ongoing, and I plan to launch the platform by the end of 2017.

It was a big project and we all underestimated how many hours it would take, not only for building the application but for all the elements we incorporated into it, as well as the website. Ventuso went beyond what I asked for regarding the product, and I'm happy with them.

How did Ventuso perform from a project management standpoint?

The process was not fine and smooth from the beginning. Ventuso assigned me a project manager who struggled a lot with his English, but I understood that I needed to be patient, especially since I'm a foreigner myself and know how hard it can be not to use your native language. I was required to type all the time, which slowed the process down. My project manager eventually stepped up and I encouraged him to talk to me directly, even if he didn't have good English skills. Since then, the process has been great. Ventuso's general project manager is fluent in English, both spoken and written.

What did you find most impressive about Ventuso?

Ventuso's team is willing to work until 1-2 AM, and they made sure to keep me posted on a weekly basis. Ventuso built additional features which were not included in the original requirements without charging me extra, making the final product better than what I submitted. Ventuso went beyond what I was asking for, which showed me the level of care they had. The team is also very friendly, and I was able to have conversations with them about anything.

Are there any areas Ventuso could improve?

My main issues have been with the project manager assigned to me. He doesn't have a lot of experience, but he's been learning.

Ventuso could improve in terms of timing. There were times when they didn't deliver. It's good to keep the client updated but also to stick with the timelines. Postponing by a week doesn't work business-wise, especially if I had to present the work to a client. The quality provided by Ventuso is good, but time is money; I need to sell my idea to people. Ventuso probably needs to add additional staff.

I have a good friend who has seen what Ventuso has built for me and is interested in working with them. I told her that she needs to be patient and not work by percentage achievements (which is what most business schools teach) but rather by deadlines. There is also a language barrier, and other issues may arise. It's hard to collaborate with offshore companies, but Ventuso has given me a level of assurance.

Overall Score My lesser-experienced project manager is the only critique I've had, but Ventuso's general manager was amazing.
    Any delivery issue was based on some misunderstanding from both sides, not just them.
    I would rate them 10 if possible. Ventuso did premium work which would cost over $100,000 in the US.
    Ventuso did awesome work.

CRM Development for Boutique Adventure Cruise Line

"Ventuso's  support and follow-up on any questions were amazing, compared to anyone else we've worked with."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Ventuso built a platform integrated with a flight segments API and two of the client’s existing systems, and they currently have an ongoing support relationship with the client.

Seattle, Washington
Program Manager, Boutique Adventure Cruise Line

The client estimates that Ventuso’s platform has achieved a 75% time reduction both internally and by customers while also providing data-driven support. Ventuso is recommended as cost-efficient and timely with unmatched support systems and follow-up.

We are a small ship adventure cruising company which sends people to various parts of the world for one-week trips. I am the Salesforce program manager for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ventuso?

We have a need for managing customer information, which is why we've hired Ventuso. We have Salesforce and reservation systems in our company. The two of them can speak together, but we also need to prepare manifests for our passengers. We needed a web passenger portal that would allow easier access from clients themselves as well as from travel agents and enable them to enter personal information which would then be used by our staff. We could know beforehand about any special meals, suit sizes for outfitting, and so on. We wanted an easy-to- use solution that would span both of our existing systems.

Ventuso built our platform, also integrating it with a flight segments API. We're adding more functionality in order to make it easier for passengers to provide information.

How did you come to work with Ventuso?

We came to them through a consultant who had worked with our company and had used Ventuso. They have a good relationship, and we determined that Ventuso would be a reasonable company to work with, based on our conversation. We didn't have a selection process per se.

How much have you invested with Ventuso?

The cost of Ventuso's services has been less than $10,000.

We started working with Ventuso in April 2015. We've undergone specific projects but maintain a support relationship with Ventuso at this time. When certain items come up with the system, they're able to assist us. It's a sensitive system, and we lack technical capabilities locally.

We haven't kept metrics, but the software has been an extreme time-saver for our company and passengers, bringing a 75% reduction by my estimate. Our previous solution was not data-driven, but the current one brings up whatever information we require and guides passengers. It took us a few iterations to get the platform to where it needed to be, but our users generally like it. We evaluated it base on how we use the data from the backend in addition to the online presentation.

It took us a few iterations to get the platform to where it needed to be, but our users generally like it. We evaluate it based on how we use the data from the backend rather than what its online presentation is.

How did Ventuso perform from a project management standpoint?

Our main contact from Ventuso was good at keeping track of what was happening, but I was mostly in charge of project management.

What did you find most impressive about Ventuso?

The timeliness of Ventuso's support and follow-up on any questions were amazing, compared to anyone else we've worked with. Ventuso has done the work efficiently, and they're cost- effective. They're there to provide the support that we need and deliver quickly. I wish that other support resources we've used in the past were as responsive as Ventuso.

Are there any areas Ventuso could improve?

Anything we needed to improve has been improved over the course of the collaboration, and I would feel comfortable working with Ventuso again, if any other relevant tasks came up.

The hardest part of a project is writing out requirements and getting an idea of what you want before engaging the developer. Ventuso is creative on the technical side, but requirements should be clearly-defined. The only times when we had questions were when elements weren't ironed out.