We Help Businesses Get More Leads

Venture Labs is a digital marketing agency that gets companies more leads. We do this by testing, growing, and scaling sales channels for your business.

Our team starts by breaking down your growth goals, products/services, and target markets to develop a custom growth strategy. Based on that, we launch and scale acquisition channels best suited for your company. Potential acquisition channels include Google, Youtube, Quora, Facebook, Instagram, and others.

B2B Lead Generation

We launch and scale acquisition channels best suited for your company.

Conversion Rate Optimization

We optimize your landing pages by leveraging proven growth strategies.

Website Development & Management

Every site we build is a growth engine tailored to meet the needs of your company growth strategy

We're not your typical marketing agency.

We have skin-in-the-game, and refuse to put you onto an annual plan and then coast. All of our work is done on a monthly basis, and we allow you to cancel at any time. This is a testament to the confidence and pride that we have in doing good work. No long-term contracts needed.

VentureLabs.io

2019
Lancaster, PA
  • 342 North Queen Street, Rear Warehouse D
    Lancaster, PA 17603

GrowthTools, VideoFruit, Angel Publishing, Zoar Fitness, Method Group

Conversion Rate Optimization Image

Conversion Rate Optimization

Optimized landing pages for a financial publishing company. The optimizations allowed the company to lower overall spend by over $80,000, while still achieving 27.4% more conversions than before.

Paid Advertising for Local B2B IT Company Image

Paid Advertising for Local B2B IT Company

Ran paid advertising for local B2B IT Company.

JonnyGoodwin.com Image

JonnyGoodwin.com

Developed a progressive web app and blog for JonnyGoodwin.com using React and Gatsby.

ZoarFitness.com - Web Development Image

ZoarFitness.com - Web Development

Developed a new website for ZoarFitness.com. After the launch, the site's bounce rate went from 75% down to below 4%.

DripScripts.com Image

DripScripts.com

Developed the front-end of DripScripts.com in React.

Website & Marketing Strategy for Retail Company

“Their reliability was most important to our success together.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Venture Labs created a WordPress website from scratch for an emerging sunglass company. They set up Google Analytics and assisted with audience engagement monitoring to get the platform off the ground.

Pennsylvania
Kyle Koser
Owner, KozySpecs

The team delivered the site, meeting expectations for the required features and functionalities. Their honesty and consistency in communication allowed them to provide the proper services to fit the given needs. They were attentive to issues as they arose throughout the development.

I started my own small sunglass prescription and polarize business. We do online and in-store sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with Venture Labs?

Ventures Labs helped me with displaying my products correctly online, creating my site from start to finish. They helped me keep track of my customers too.

They built my site from start to finish, also helping me with marketing strategies for the site. It was built using WordPress and has a login portal. Johnny (President, Venture Labs) showed me how to monitor its various pages and design themes after he produced it, so I could maintain it myself. The final product helps me account for my inventory and buyers. He helped me discover who my customers were and how to appeal to them using digital platforms.

I worked directly with Johnny.

How did you come to work with Venture Labs?

Johnny and I knew each other from college. When it came time for me to build a site, I was already getting feedback from him on what to include. I shopped around, too, but he offered competitive pricing and a great service. That’s why I eventually had him do the project.

I’ve spent slightly over $1,000 on the engagement.

The creation of the site lasted from April–June 2019.

He set me up with Google Analytics after the site was built. I’m able to track various trends regarding how people are accessing my content. That way, I can measure success through several avenues.

How did Venture Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s always responsive whenever I need him to help me. We communicate through email, text, and calls.

Their reliability was most important to our success together. Whenever I needed something, Johnny and the Venture Labs team was able to take care of it right away.

I’m very satisfied with them at the moment.

Know exactly what you want them to do before engaging them. That was my biggest challenge because we’re just starting up. I was often changing my mind on website aspects mid-development, but thankfully they were willing to help me despite that. Having a plan going into the project would save time, though.

The organization could’ve been tighter, but they were great overall.
    They delivered everything on time.

E-Commerce Dev for Food Delivery Service

"They demonstrated high integrity and were able to manage tasks within our timeline."

Mar. - May 2019

Venture Labs developed an e-commerce site where members can log in and pay monthly memberships for a food subscription service. Other features include a blog for recipes.

Birmingham, Alabama
Founder, Food Delivery Service

After the beta site was launched, they received many new memberships and increased revenue. The Venture Labs team showed integrity and was able to complete the project within the given timeline.

Online farmers market delivering local produce through Birmingham, AL. Founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire Venture Labs?

Setting up a membership website, blog and eCommerce store.

Be able to create a payment gateway, members, annual/monthly memberships, variable products and a blog with recipes.

I have worked with the founder in the past at a different capacity and fully believed in both his ability to get the task done and his integrity in doing it right.

They developed both the back and front end of our membership-based eCommerce site.

We worked exclusively with one designer throughout the time period.

We lauched the beta of the site and successfully converted 25% of our email list to members. Since, we've eclipsed over 100 paying members and $30k of revenue.

We leveraged slack and Zoom for collaboration as needed.

I would have enjoyed working with both a front and back end designer. Since working with Venture they have grown and accommodated for this.