Social and Digital Marketing Agency

You are cordially invited to consider Venerate Media Group (VMG) the leader in outsourced digital marketing, and a dynamic and high-growth company. From the largest global enterprises to small businesses, our customers trust us to deliver increased client engagements, sales growth and much lower human capital costs through our 5 for 1 principal - the services of five employees for the cost of one.

We believe that success is driven primarily by engagements between your business and each individual potential customer. Our mission is to help companies connect with their customers, and our immersion in social media, email marketing, SEO, SEM, retargeting  and our world-class website designs makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our globally distributed staff as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.

Tampa, FL
  • 13602 S. Village drive #313
    Tampa, FL 33618
  • 33 high street
    Mt. Holly, NJ 08060

Social Media Promotion for Digital Comic Books

“They had a vested interest in my success.”

Jan. - Mar. 2017

Venerate Media Group deployed targeted campaigns on Facebook and Twitter that promoted digital media.

New York City Metro Area
Founder, Comic Book Company

Venerate Media Group’s efforts increased social media reach and boosted sales. Highlights included consistent results, affordable pricing, and transparent communication.

I briefly ran a digital comic book company, which I had founded.

For what projects/services did your company hire Venerate Media Group?

Venerate Media Group helped me build an audience to purchase my comic book.

I wanted to reach a specific type of reader and build up an audience, which was always a challenge in this medium. While I knew how to tell my story, I had no idea how to grow an audience.

After speaking to different vendors, I chose Venerate Media Group. They took the time to get to know me and my needs. They were also willing to work within my budget.

Venerate Media Group assisted me with Facebook and Twitter campaigns that helped me translate users into sales.

Initially, I worked with the principal of Venerate Media Group, who then introduced me to an account manager. The account manager became my single point of contact and helped me throughout the campaign.

The campaign helped me sell comics, which was exactly what I wanted. Had we not decided to shut down the company for other reasons, I would have continued using Venerate Media Group because of their success.

It was a good process. We had regular meetings, so I had the opportunity to voice my needs and discuss feedback.

Venerate Media Group has a principal who clearly cares. I felt that I could speak to him if I ever needed to. They had a vested interest in my success. I intend to work with them in the future should the need arise.

Nothing that I would specifically call out.

Social Media Strategy for Beauty Salon Chain

"I just wish we started working with them sooner!"

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Venerate Media Group created an online presence to bring in more customers from online sources. They manage various social media platforms, have done some SEO, and act as ongoing advisors.

New York City, New York
Brian Dwane
Management Advisor, Beauty Salon Chain

Now, 48% of new customers come from online sources, which far surpasses the project’s initial goals. Venerate Media Group’s team is always available to answer questions. Their expertise, personal approach, and creativity make them a valuable partner.

My wife's family owns a large chain of beauty salons with multiple locations in New York City. I support her in a management capacity.

For what projects/services did your company hire Venerate Media Group?

We noticed that our customers were chatting about salon experiences, beauty, and skin care on social media, but we had no presence nor experience in the space. We needed to engage with outside expertise to help us navigate and create an online presence.

When we track our customers, 90% of them come from referrals, and the rest come from street traffic. Upon surveying customers, we found that less than 5% found us online, so our goal became raising that percentage to 30% over the next two years.

We had seen Venerate Media Group featured and did some research. We knew of another customer that had used them and highly recommended their services. After meeting with one of their principals, we were impressed by the discussion and their model, so we signed up for an annual subscription to their services.

The scope of the work included managing our social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Beyond that, they assisted with our SEO, enhancing our online reputation. They also helped us to ensure we were getting reviews on the right sites and integrated social media into our operations. Now, they continue to act in an advisory capacity for us.

We have a key relationship manager and a support team managing our online presence.

Our original target was to get to 30% in two years, and we were shocked that within nine months, the majority of our new customers were coming from online channels. We redid the survey three months ago and found that 48% of our new customers come from finding us online.

We have a monthly cadence, and they step in whenever we have questions or needs.

Their expertise, knowledge, and customer service are remarkable. They're extremely personable and very creative. We've really enjoyed working with them.

Honestly, no. I just wish we started working with them sooner!

They exceeded our expectations.