B2B Focused Marketing

Vende Digital is a full-service B2B digital agency based in the Dallas area. Since our beginning, our mission has been to “Connect Customers to Our Clients.” Specifically, we help solve the complex challenges companies face with implementing successful digital media campaigns. We don’t work at a place where we just punch a clock, do our job, punch out, go home, and come back for another day. We are passionate about making valuable differences for each of our clients.

2000
Carrollton, TX
  • 1011 Clint St
    Carrollton , TX 75006

Digital Marketing & SEO for Legal Services Company

"I continue to be pleased with how responsive the Vende Digital team is to feedback and how proactive they are."

June 2019 - Ongoing

A legal services company partnered with Vende Digital to help increase awareness of their business. The team began developing personas, analyzing the website, and making recommendations on the budget.

Dallas, Texas
Mansoor Khaleeluddin
VP of Marketing, Courtroom Sciences, Inc. (CSI)

Since the legal services company began working with Vende Digital, their website traffic increased to over 300%, exceeding their expectations. The company appreciates having an entire team dedicated to them as a huge benefit for their business.

Courtroom Sciences, Inc. (CSI) is a legal services company providing litigation support services to law firms and corporate legal departments.

CSI services include crisis and litigation communications, third-party records retrieval, court reporting and deposition services, focus groups, mock trials, witness effectiveness training, plus jury and trial consulting.

CSI is unique in the marketplace due to both the range of litigation support services offered and the scientific/research-based approach of our trial consulting services.

I serve as the Vice President of Marketing and am responsible for marketing strategy, branding, positioning, messaging, digital marketing, content marketing, lead generation, sales enablement and PR.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vende Digital?

CSI was looking to expand the awareness around our brand and services. The company had not invested much in marketing in the past and never had anyone managing marketing full-time. The goal was to increase both the awareness of CSI as well as drive more traffic and leads and this required external expertise.

In particular, we needed a vendor who could help us make the best decisions about how to set up our digital marketing (website, social media, display, etc.) to maximize opportunities and reach the key personas we had identified.

It was important that we raise the awareness of CSI and the broad range of services we offer by driving a much higher volume of traffic to our new website. This brand awareness and increased traffic was our primary tangible goal and we set high targets for ourselves.

Shortly after starting at CSI and establishing a new brand, I began researching digital marketing companies. I narrowed my list to 6 vendors and interviewed all 6 of them via phone screens. After speaking with each of these 6 companies and receiving proposals and pricing, I narrowed the list down to 2 finalists.

It was fortuitous that Vende Digital's offices were in the same metro area as our office so I was able to meet with them in person for the final round of interviews. After meeting with their team and being convinced that they understood what my goals, needs, and limitations were, it was an easy choice to select Vende Digital.

The primary reasons I chose Vende Digital was their focus on the client's needs, their experience with smaller B2B companies like ours, and their mantra of "putting the Internet to work for you." They were consistent and focused on ensuring that their success was tied to ours and I truly felt like I was hiring a partner, not a vendor.

This was critically important to me during these early stages of establishing the marketing function at CSI; I needed a partner, not just a vendor, and Vende fit the bill.

One additional aspect that was important in my selection process was ensuring that I was not paying for services I would not use. Vende's pricing structure met my needs perfectly with a combination of included (relevant) services and the option for ad-hoc add-ons that I could leverage if desired.

Although the final decision was mine, as a final step, I brought in my CEO and Head of Sales to interview the Vende team to ensure we were all aligned on this important vendor selection.

The process of working with Vende Digital involved a series of in-depth discovery meetings to discuss and align on goals, expectations and needs. I provided a wealth of information to inform their research and was pleased that they consumed all of the content provided quickly and drew out nuggets of value.

The Vende team developed personas for our key audiences and we worked collaboratively on refining and finalizing those.

One of the things that I liked about the process of working with Vende was their structure in defining the strategy and goals so we can quickly get to agreement on execution and tangibles. The process was highly collaborative, which was great.

The Vende team developed the personas, a strawman for KPIs, an analysis of our website and recommendations, insight into my content plan and recommendations on budget.

They also helped with setup of our social media accounts. Being able to work hand-in-hand with the Vende team from strategy to execution gave me great comfort to know that all the important elements were being accounted for.

I was impressed and pleased to be able to work with CEO of Vende during the entire strategy and planning phase. In addition to him, there were 2 additional team members dedicated to my account and a couple of additional team members that I interacted with for specific activities in the early days.

I currently work with the same 2 team members consistently to service the needs of our account on a day-to-day basis.

Since CSI began working with Vende Digital, our website traffic and has increased over 300% and new users to the website has increased over 300% as well. Conversions from social media have increased and engagement and time spent on the website continue to grow.

The traffic and new user goals have exceeded the goals we set. The response internally to our digital marketing activity and social media presence has also been very complementary, which is an important (though less tangible) benefit as we establish our presence in the market.

The Vende team is very communicative and quick to respond. They leverage the Teamwork platform for file sharing and updates and Google Docs for collaborating on documents. They also have their own tool for scheduling posts on social media, which has been very handy for me to use. The tools and updates are easy to follow and use.

We have weekly check-in meetings that offer a great opportunity to stay connected and talk through issues or deep-dive on specific topics, but the team is responsive throughout the week if anything else comes up.

I continue to be pleased with how responsive the Vende Digital team is to feedback and how proactive they are with suggestions and recommendations.

Having team members who are dedicated to my account is a huge benefit. I am also appreciative that they show an interest in our business and what more can be done to help or make improvements to our efforts. I am very pleased with the working relationship with the Vende team.

I do not have any specific suggestions for improvement.

Overall Score The responsiveness, understanding, proactivity, and service level make Vende Digital the right choice for our business.
    The Vende team is consistent with keeping our weekly meetings and responds very quickly when needed.
    The cost of the services I utilize from Vende are very reasonable.
    Overall the quality of the work I have seen from Vende is very strong.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Vende Digital to anyone looking for a boutique digital marketing agency.