Offering An Elevated Marketing Experience to SMBs

Velvet Media & Marketing is a Los Angeles-based marketing, social media & web design agency, delivering an elevated marketing experience to SMB businesses and individuals. On average, our clients consistently gain triple digit percentage increases in revenue and/or online engagement within the first 30 days.
We provide a free initial assessment of your current presence online, and custom design a marketing plan to maximize your brand's presence.

Specialties include:
Website Design & Building
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media Management across all major platforms as needed (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
Blogging Services (Strategy & Writing)
Social Media Strategy & Consulting
Social Media Growth & Engagement
Content Creation (Professional Photography & Videography)
Yelp & Google Business Initial Listing Creation & Optimization
Branded Collaboration / Influencer Marketing Crash Course

We simplify social media marketing for clients, and offer a full suite of related services from content creation to post & strategy execution.
Our web design team offers a smooth & turn key website experience for clients - designing and creating beautiful content optimized websites.

West Hollywood, CA
  • 8424 A Santa Monica Blvd., Suite #768
    West Hollywood, CA 90069

Online Presence for Financial Coaching Company

“Velvet Media has improved my overall online presence and engagement.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Velvet Media provides SEO and social media marketing services, which includes content creation.

Independent Financial Coach

Velvet Media creates quality social media content that's generated a decent amount of inquiries regarding new business opportunities. Highly responsive and communicative, working with their team is a pleasure. They genuinely care about the success of their clients.

I'm an independent financial coach.

What challenge were you trying to address with Velvet Media & Marketing?

I reached out to Velvet Media to help me establish my online presence.

Velvet Media made recommendations regarding which platforms I should have a presence on and curtailed the scope of work to fit my budget. They make changes to my website to make it more SEO-friendly, provide photography services, and create content calendars. They've also written copy based on answers I provided from an interview. I review all the content they create before it gets posted, and each month we go over the analytics and next steps.

I work with the two co-founders.

How did you come to work with Velvet Media & Marketing?

I met them at a small business conference last year, and I liked the way they described their working dynamic: One person is focused on SEO, and the other is focused on social media. They were also very passionate, personable, and able to explain technical topics in a respectful way.

I spend about $1,200–$1,500 per month on their services.

We started working together around December 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

Velvet Media has improved my overall online presence and engagement. A lot of people have reached out to me with new opportunities from the Instagram posts Velvet Media has created.

How did Velvet Media & Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been outstanding; they're responsive and proactive in communications. They deliver on their promises and follow up with me regularly to make sure they have all they need to create and post content as needed. I also appreciate a lot of the creative ideas they help me come up with.

I like how proactive they are; they initiate most of the communication and are genuinely concerned about timeliness and the overall success of the business.

I'm not sure. Others have told me that my performance on social media could be improved, but they could have ulterior motives for all I know.