Brand Identity | Print and Web Design | Interactiv

Imor Media Private Limited leading brand communication company offers responsive web design, branding and integrated print design solutions to the global audience.

IMOR MEDIA™ offers a wide range of services through its distinguished website VDODE. 

Our List of Design and Marketing Services:

  • Logo Design
  • Branding
  • Mobile Application Design (APP)
  • Responsive Content Management System Design
  • Responsive Website Design (an approach to create the best viewing experience, easy reading and quick navigation websites which work across various devices from PC to smartphones)
  • Print Design (Brochure, Flyers, Banners, Presentation, Marketing Collateral's, Facebook Cover Page Design)
  • Content Marketing
  • Email Marketing
  • Social Media Marketing
 
$5,000+
 
$25 - $49 / hr
 
10 - 49
 Founded
2013
Show all +
Hyderabad, India
headquarters
  • VDODE
    3rd floor, 8-6-113/149/P, FCI colony, Phase - II, Vanasthalipuram
    Hyderabad 500070
    India
    +91 40 6515 5777

Portfolio

Key clients: 

Design is what we know and do perfectly. We make designs which feel, look and work exactly the way they are projected to be and function perfect.

VDODE has clients globally


KitchenTuFF

Jane A Gordon Jewelry

Aunt Lizzie

Birmingham Endocrine Clinic

Jane Rutherford Dental Office

Tariq Sports Academy

www.wisewishes.com

Reviews

Sort by

Various Digital Marketing Projects for Lifestyle Brand Retailer

"VDODE follows up well.... and they do good work."

Quality: 
5.0
Schedule: 
4.0
Cost: 
5.0
Willing to refer: 
5.0
The Project
 
Less than $10,000
 
2015 - Ongoing
Project summary: 

VDODE assisted the company in their various marketing efforts by enhancing several product images and turning them into line drawings. They are to continue the relationship with a website work.

The Reviewer
 
2-10 Employees
 
Los Angeles, California
Co-owner, Consumer Products Retailer
 
Verified
The Review
Feedback summary: 

Although the communication aspect needed improvement, the image enhancement work was affordable and of a very high quality. VDODE was recommended for being trustworthy and for the overall performance.

BACKGROUND

Please describe your organization.

EverBest Products and Aunt Lizzie's Kitchen. We retail primarily online and specialize in lifestyle products.

What is your position?

I am co-owner of the company.

OPPORTUNITY / CHALLENGE

What business challenge were you trying to address with VDODE?

We had so many images that we were trying to work with, and I needed them enhanced. I needed them turned into line drawings. I first approached them to do that work, and then when I discovered they also did website work, I recommended them to some business associates who were extremely happy with them. Then, we'll also be using them for some website work upcoming.

SOLUTION

How did you come to work with VDODE?

It was a recommendation from a friend of mine from high school. In the course of talking about our respective businesses, I mentioned that I could really use this sort of help. She suggested them because they had done amazing work for her.

Could you provide a sense of the size of this initiative in financial terms?

The different services have been different amounts. The photo project was typically $5 to $7 per image, but they've done more advanced work for us as well.

What is the status of this engagement?

We've been working with VDODE for a year and a half [as of 2015].

RESULTS & FEEDBACK

Could you share any statistics or metrics from this engagement?

Their image work is great. They've enhanced hundreds of images for us.

How did VDODE perform from a project management standpoint?

The quality of the work is very good. At times, I have had difficulty reaching them. That can become problematic. Sometimes, whoever executed does not understand, and I'm not sure if it's a language barrier or what and, in that case, I have to go back and tell them all over again what I need. 

What distinguishes VDODE from other providers?

VDODE follows up well. I appreciate that, and they do good work. They're very trustworthy.

Is there anything VDODE could have improved or done differently?

It can be a problem when I'm trying to reach them, and they're silent for a couple of days. Sometimes, the understanding of the aesthetic goal can be difficult to achieve, but can be resolved easily with two-way communication. I would say 90 percent of the time things have gone very well, and the other 10 percent I've had to do something corrective.

5.0
Overall Score
  • 4.0 Scheduling
    ON TIME / DEADLINES
  • 5.0 Cost
    Value / within estimates
  • 5.0 Quality
    Service & deliverables
  • 5.0 NPS
    Willing to refer
    I always refer people to them.