Brand Identity | Print and Web Design | Interactiv

Imor Media Private Limited leading brand communication company offers responsive web design, branding and integrated print design solutions to the global audience.

IMOR MEDIA™ offers a wide range of services through its distinguished website VDODE.

Our List of Design and Marketing Services:

• Logo Design
  • Branding
  • Mobile Application Design (APP)
  • Responsive Content Management System Design
  • Responsive Website Design (an approach to create the best viewing experience, easy reading and quick navigation websites which work across various devices from PC to smartphones)
  • Print Design (Brochure, Flyers, Banners, Presentation, Marketing Collateral's, Facebook Cover Page Design)
  • Content Marketing
  • Email Marketing
  • Social Media Marketing

Hyderabad, India
  • VDODE
    3rd floor, 8-6-113/149/P, FCI colony, Phase - II, Vanasthalipuram
    Hyderabad 500070
    +91 40 6515 5777

Design is what we know and do perfectly. We make designs which feel, look and work exactly the way they are projected to be and function perfect.

VDODE has clients globally

Jane Rutherford Dental Office

Tariq Sports Academy

www.wisewishes.com

Various Digital Marketing Projects for Lifestyle Brand Retailer

"VDODE follows up well.... and they do good work."

2015 - Ongoing

VDODE assisted the company in their various marketing efforts by enhancing several product images and turning them into line drawings. They are to continue the relationship with a website work.

Co-owner, Consumer Products Retailer

Although the communication aspect needed improvement, the image enhancement work was affordable and of a very high quality. VDODE was recommended for being trustworthy and for the overall performance.

EverBest Products and Aunt Lizzie's Kitchen. We retail primarily online and specialize in lifestyle products.

I am co-owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with VDODE?

We had so many images that we were trying to work with, and I needed them enhanced. I needed them turned into line drawings. I first approached them to do that work, and then when I discovered they also did website work, I recommended them to some business associates who were extremely happy with them. Then, we'll also be using them for some website work upcoming.

How did you come to work with VDODE?

It was a recommendation from a friend of mine from high school. In the course of talking about our respective businesses, I mentioned that I could really use this sort of help. She suggested them because they had done amazing work for her.

The different services have been different amounts. The photo project was typically $5 to $7 per image, but they've done more advanced work for us as well.

We've been working with VDODE for a year and a half [as of 2015].

Their image work is great. They've enhanced hundreds of images for us.

How did VDODE perform from a project management standpoint?

The quality of the work is very good. At times, I have had difficulty reaching them. That can become problematic. Sometimes, whoever executed does not understand, and I'm not sure if it's a language barrier or what and, in that case, I have to go back and tell them all over again what I need.

What distinguishes VDODE from other providers?

VDODE follows up well. I appreciate that, and they do good work. They're very trustworthy.

Is there anything VDODE could have improved or done differently?

It can be a problem when I'm trying to reach them, and they're silent for a couple of days. Sometimes, the understanding of the aesthetic goal can be difficult to achieve, but can be resolved easily with two-way communication. I would say 90 percent of the time things have gone very well, and the other 10 percent I've had to do something corrective.

I always refer people to them.