Trusted solutions for your growth

Vareger Group is the choice for the innovative companies that are looking to scale up quickly and in a controlled way. Headquartered in Tallinn (Estonia), we provide clients with full-cycle product development, implementation, maintenance, and support. Our team has built products from scratch, across different industries from startups to corporations.

Our services:

• HealthTech
  • AgriTech
  • Gov and RegTech
  • PropTech

Our approach. We strive to ensure consistency in our work and efficiency in your results, without having our clients drowned in excessive paperwork or time-consuming procedures.

Tallinn, Estonia
  • Vasylkivska str., 14
    Kyiv, KV 02000
    Ukraine

Alliance for Public Health, Code Factory OÜ, One of the largest bank in the Middle East, One of the largest provider of intelligent transportation systems in the US, Industrial inspection company

App for direct communication with edge-computing devices Image

App for direct communication with edge-computing devices

A3Tech is a manufacturer of agricultural machines focused on digital agro solutions. The company needed a lightweight cross-platform mobile app to manage, configure, and monitor their liquid fertilizer spraying machines.

Vareger managed to build a solution with:

- Simplified intuitive UI/UX interface for a tractor driver;
- Autonomous system

that interacts with a local hardware controller placed on the machine.

Solution-based approach

During the project execution, we revealed that the existing hardware controller needs to be modernized or replaced. So, we involved our partner network to provide our Client with:

- IoT and Edge-computing hardware competence;
- Further electronic device design & manufacturing

MVP for a decentralized marketplace Image

MVP for a decentralized marketplace

Platin is the decentralized Proof of Location Protocol and Marketplace that enables location-based operations for crypto-assets. We were asked to build an MVP based on a decentralized, lightweight, and secure solution.

We created an MVP is based on three primary pillars:

- Mobile app that scans signals from a wide range of radio spectrums and creates a unique

profile.
- A unique protocol based on the Zero Knowledge concept that proofs the user’s location without disclosing their real coordinates.
- An integration of both geolocation data and zero-knowledge functionalities with the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem.

Read the full Platin Case Study

Solution for outpatient medical coding platform Image

Solution for outpatient medical coding platform

Elip is an automated HIPAA compliant coding platform for healthcare. It solves the biggest problems in the outpatient medical coding industry such as accuracy, scalability, and cost.

The key features are:

- Minimized turnaround time & increased data processing speed
- Increased accuracy and minimized human errors
- Integration with

EHRs

We've joined the project to help Elip with further development. We took care of the whole development process.

Mobile App for B2C Marketplace Image

Mobile App for B2C Marketplace

HotLead is a marketplace that helps users exchange goods in a fast and simple way. They came to Vareger having the idea of the product and asked us to build an MVP

So, we built a lightweight mobile app with a simple & intuitive UX. That enables fast search and accurate matching between the users who offer or look for goods.

Paperless data management system for Healthcare Image

Paperless data management system for Healthcare

Syrex is an open-access software tool that is currently utilized in almost 20 countries of EECA, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa. It helps to monitor and track information about clients, services, and commodities provided within HIV prevention programs.

Vareger joined the project in

2014 to transform it into a fast response, cost-effective, secure application.

Results. We build a complex solution that consisted of different types of applications:

- AI module for prediction
- Data Visualization tool
- A PDI or peer-driven intervention app;
- A CITI Case Finder and a CITI Case Manager
- A strong research tool

Read the full SyrEx Case study

DLT solution for Document Management Image

DLT solution for Document Management

Vareger was asked to build a document management platform based on blockchain to securely store, exchange, and digitally authenticate sensitive documents.

- Paperless
- Third-party elimination
- No human intermediaries

Highly secured: There is no access to personal data, at the same time all the documents are

cryptographically secured

Valid for:

- Finance
- Insurance
- Certification
- Healthcare

Back-End Development for Utilities Service

"They easily smoothly integrated into our flow and were very transparent throughout the whole project."

May 2017 - Oct. 2020

Vareger Group completed a complex product project for an IT services company. The team used industry-standard tools to develop the backend using Java.

Kos Chekanov
CEO, Artkai

Thanks to Vareger Group's effort, the development was successfully finished on time. The team communicated transparently throughout the whole project. They were professional, timely, and easy to work with.

I'm CEO at Artkai a digital product development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vareger Group, and what were your goals?

We needed assistance from Vareger to complete a very complex product for one of our clients. Our goal was to be sure we have a reliable partner with extraordinary skills in software development.

How did you select Vareger Group and what were the deciding factors?

Vareger has an exceptional track record of complex projects in Java. Besides, they are always ready to provide expert consulting making sure the project moves in the right direction.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The scope of the project included CTO as a service, Back-End development of Java as well as regular assistance in the presentation of completed work to the end client.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We enjoyed the regular involvement of their CTO, CEO, Senior Java Dev, and Project Manager. So, four in total.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

I can't disclose any metrics due to the NDA but can tell that all deadlines were met and this was the most crucial part of the project.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Vareger team uses all tools that are considered to be industry standard. They easily smoothly integrated into our flow and were very transparent throughout the whole project.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

I can definitely tell that their CTO as a service was a massive deal for my company as together, it was much easier to handle all objections of our end client. Besides, they proved to be experts in such complex projects.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

I think that the whole experience was great. Prices are a bit high, but they are definitely worth every penny.

Development for Sports Betting Company

"The team was collaborative."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Vareger Group provides ongoing development support for a sports betting platform. They helped develop several marketing management tools.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Ivan Bilash
RnD Manager, Sports Betting Company

Vareger Group delivered everything as expected. They were communicative, innovative, and accommodating. The client has continued to work with Vareger Group as a result of the success of their work.

I am the R&D manager for a sports betting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vareger Group?

We needed someone to help us with development.

They helped us with the development of some promo tools which help us in our marketing activities. They developed a system to simplify the management of marketing content. They provided us with a group of developers and QA people who worked for me directly. They used Node.js and React.

We worked with six people from their team including one person who did the architecture, three developers, and one QA/business analyst.

How did you come to work with Vareger Group?

I’m not sure where we found them. When I joined the company, they had signed a contract and we have continued working with them.

We have spent around €350,000.

They started working with us in April 2019, and the collaboration with them finished in July 2020.

The collaboration was good. Everything was delivered as expected. The team was collaborative and provided some ideas in a technical way and in a product strategy way.

How did Vareger Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were quite good. We provided the project management framework for them as well as our tools and rules and the team worked on it. They used our processes. We used Slack and Telegram to communicate.

We are continuing to work with them which means that everything is good for us.

I don’t know. I haven’t thought about that. Maybe their rates could be improved.

Use your project framework because the team is working with different clients and might feel a little bit confused when you start working with them. Just explain the rules to them and then continue to support those rules.

Dashboard Development for Automotive Innovation Company

“If I had the budget, I would outsource all of my development to Vareger Group.”

June - Sept. 2018

Vareger Group developed a preliminary investor dashboard for an automotive innovation company. They referenced the internal team’s UX design to build the product.

Founder & CEO, Automotive Innovation Company

Although the company ultimately decided not to use the solution, the product itself was well-developed and had no discernable bugs. The cost was a higher than the local average price, but their impeccable work quality and diligent project management skills made up for it.

I’m the founder and CEO of an automotive innovation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Vareger Group?

We were looking for a company that could help us build a dashboard for our investors.

Vareger Group developed our investor dashboard. Internally, we collaborated on the UX design, and they did the hard stuff.

There were 3–4 people on their side, including a project manager. One of their customer experience executives also contacted me.

How did you come to work with Vareger Group?

A mutual contact introduced us to Vareger Group, and we had several chats. After 2–3 months, we gave them this project as a test.

We invested around $30,000.

It was a four-month project that lasted from June–September 2018.

We eventually decided not to use the dashboard. There were some internal dynamics with our investors to address, so we shut down the project.

In terms of the technical side of things and the customer-facing portion, the product was good. I don’t remember identifying any bugs when we tested it. Overall, we were satisfied with the results, it’s just that the product became obsolete.

How did Vareger Group perform from a project management standpoint?

I was hands-off during the project, relying more on their project manager and my project manager. Their executives communicated with me once a month, but I know our teams met on a biweekly, weekly, then daily basis as the project continued. I didn’t have any headaches from the project.

It’s hard to judge since you have to think about the price of the services, the quality of work, and then the speed. The price was a bit high considering the local market, but I chose quality over cost. That was good to see because I’ve worked with other service providers who lack Vareger Group’s project management skills and quality coding.

This is a subjective answer, but I wish they charged less. From my perspective, I didn’t have a huge budget at the time, so I would’ve liked the project to have cost 25% less.

Varegar Group is a reliable partner.

Staff Augmentation for Technical Consultant

"They’re very responsive and know how to get stuff done."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Vareger Group provided staff augmentation resources for development projects. The resources they recruited specialize in a variety of technologies including the Oracle stack.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Keith Marcos
CTO, Effex

The resources provided by Vareger Group are professional, adaptable, and effective. The client is happy with the work they’ve delivered thus far. Customers can expect a flexible and organized team that’s honest and transparent.

I’m the CTO at an enterprise cloud platform company. We specialize in digital subscription services and memberships built in AWS.

What challenges were you trying to address with Vareger Group?

I hired them to help with Oracle and life sciences resources.

They provided recruiting and staffing services. They provided us with offshore contract development resources. The resources work in a variety of technologies including the Oracle tech stack, Java, CSS, HTML, and Angular.

Their resources are also helping me with development for a medical technology project that I’m a consultant on. The technology stack they’re using for that is specific to the healthcare field and is typically used for drug trials to do statistical analysis.

I have two primary points of contact at Vareger Group, and I work with 2–3 resources.

How did you come to work with Vareger Group?

I worked with Oleg (CEO) while at my previous position. He left his old company to start his own business, and we reconnected.

We’ve invested about $250,000 so far.

I started working with them on this project since August 2019.

I’ve been pleased with what they’ve been able to produce. The resources are professional, adaptable, and effective.

How did Vareger Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive and know how to get stuff done. Their processes are not bureaucratic, but they’re able to stay organized and complete work efficiently. They’ve been flexible using different project management and time tracking tools based on what my clients need.

Oleg is very bright and trustworthy. I don’t have to worry about anything in regards to integrity or honesty. It can be harder to find an offshore vendor that values transparency, but I know I have that with Oleg.

So far, they’ve been able to meet me where I’m at. There are some logistical things I wish I could change, but they have more to do with the regulations in Ukraine, it’s not something the Vareger Group could control. It’s been a really good relationship.