Data-driven Results: SEO | PPC | SMM | Web Design

Vancouver SEO Agency™ is a 5-Star and full-stack digital marketing company.

We've helped over 100+ businesses scale their online efforts, and transformed their websites from "business card", to "business asset"!

Call us at +1 (604) 245-5916, or send us an email at [email protected]!

We work hard at VSA to provide a quality service that does NOT bring along ridiculous overhead. Just so, we work together in a lean team of talented digital marketers who stay on the cutting edge.

We Rank #1 for "vancouver seo experts", "vancouver seo agency", and "vancouver seo services".

✔️ Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Vancouver SEO Agency offers Search Engine Optimization services to companies looking to increase their visibility online.

✔️ Pay Per Click (PPC)

Included in our offerings, Pay-Per-Click services are available at a more than affordable rate. Our Google Ads Management and optimization are fast ways to improve your bottom-line.

✔️ Social Media Marketing

With virality-focused posts, we can drive your likes and shares through the roof, and build a strong social following.

✔️ Web Design and Development

With our web design services, you can expect an affordable design with full analytics tracking, website performance optimization, and CDN enablement. We keep up with design trends and make sure your website looks up-to-date and is conversion-focused.

Secure a FREE Consult by visiting https://vancouverseoagency.ca/

Vancouver, Canada

RTH, JPR, DJBS, WCI, LTVW, Tidy Clean, and more...

Linden Schwark, Co-founder, and Lead SEO at Vancouver SEO Agency™ welcomes you to our profile and website.

Rank #1 — "Vancouver SEO expert" Image

Rank #1 — "Vancouver SEO expert"

VSA's Rank #1 spot for "Vancouver SEO Expert" on Google SERPs.

Rank #1 — "Vancouver SEO Experts" Image

Rank #1 — "Vancouver SEO Experts"

VSA's #1 rank for "Vancouver SEO experts" on Google.

Rank #1 — "Vancouver SEO Agency" Image

Rank #1 — "Vancouver SEO Agency"

VSA's rank #1 spot for "Vancouver SEO Agency" on Google, and Google Maps listings.

Rank # 1 for "Vancouver Google Rankings" Image

Rank # 1 for "Vancouver Google Rankings"

Vancouver SEO Agency ranks #1 for "Vancouver Google Rankings".

We don't just say we know how to rank, we show it.

The proof is in the pudding... Image

The proof is in the pudding...

We rank #1 for "SEO Research and Development"

We show that we know what we're doing by ranking for competitive SEO keywords.

Web Design, SEO, & PPC for Entertainment Company

"Each team member at VSA is a total expert in their designated field, I was very impressed."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Vancouver SEO Agency provided branding services, creating a new logo, mission statement, theme, and company avatar. They've also offered website design and digital marketing.

Toronto, Canada
Glenna Klein
Founder, Klein's Entertainment, LLC

Within a few weeks, the marketing campaign made a profit, and the SEO campaign produced a return after four months. Now, the website ranks in the first position on search engines for important keywords. VSA is a highly collaborative team that offers consistent, client-focused communication.

Klein’s Entertainment is a full service entertainment agency that offers its clients a range of services from talent buying and consulting to complete turn key events including all aspects of entertainment production. I am the co-founder/owner, and a project manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Vancouver SEO Agency?

Needed a new brand, and website to promote our services. Then we needed a marketing plan to bring on new clients. They helped us with web design, and our marketing campaigns (Mainly PPC, and SEO).

We wanted to get at least one-two new clients a month through our website.

They were the most open with me in the costs, and obstacles associated with our marketing plan, and made suggestions that we found very helpful. Our trust grew with them after they offered a trail period of their work, which we were impressed with.

We needed a new logo, theme, and overall brand. VSA helped us develop a business mission statement, and also helped us develop a new "avatar" for our company.

After that, we started work on logos, colors, and website designs. We were happy with the new ideas, and so we moved forward to our marketing campaign. VSA helped consult us on a proper strategy.

Once we budgeted for, and launched the marketing campaign, we have a few tweaks to make on the website to help conversion rates, but after we got things right, we were getting steady calls within a few weeks.

The SEO campaign really started to take effect around 4-5 months in, where we saw a sharp growth of impression on Google and our average rankings increasing. We ended up ranking #1 for various entertainment keywords, and are still working with VSA to keep us at the top, and creating content.

Linden Schwark - (Project Manager) Webdesign, Branding, SEO/PPC Braeden Schwark - Webdesign, Branding, SEO/PPC Jessika - SEO/PPC/ Content Management Other Team members - (Didn't speak with other team members)

After a couple weeks of fine tuning things, our marketing started to become profitable. After ~4 months, we started seeing a return on our SEO campaign, and continued to see greater returns after 6-8 months.

Today, I've hired on five more employees to handle the work, where before it was just me. I currently looking to hire our 6th and 7th team member, and we're continuing to grow. We are closing in on the 7 digit yearly revenue, which I'm very excited about.

Our team was virtually hands-off on most aspects of the workflow, we left it up to VSA as they are the experts after all. We played the largest part in the branding and planning process where VSA heard all of our ideas and concerns and worked well with us to come up with a great marketing plan. In terms of execution, VSA took things over once the planning was done, and they sent us monthly reports on what they got done each month.

What I found most impressive about VSA is the fact that they made our startup process so much easier than we expected. It goes to show that if you have the right team, things just click. Each team member at VSA is a total expert in their designated field, I was very impressed.

Linden is a tough person to reach at times, I realize he is very busy though, so it never bothered me much. I think I can forgive him seeing as he does such great work.

Overall Score Overall, Linden and his team delivered on everything I could hope for. VSA is a very talented team, and I'm grateful to have met them!
    Scheduling a time to chat was very easy. All I had to do is pick a time on his Ccallendly page, and he was on time and ready to go.
    VSA's pricing is very fair considering the numerous companies I considered. They're one of those great deals you just can't pass up!
    Linden and the VSA team pay such close attention to detail it, quite frankly, blew me away.
    I've already referred them to multiple people from my network.