- TURN/STUN SERVER
- WEB RTC
For a company that is dedicated to the design, supply, and sale sports accessories, the production process must be kept in pace with the consumer demands.
In addition, with a number of consumers exploring e-commerce stores online to make purchases, the existence of a well established e-commerce store is of paramount importance.
However, it becomes important for the company’s target customer base, which is a fanatic of sports consisting of high-school students.
Our client has already given the guarantee to adopt SYSPRO as the backend, that’s why some dedicated software developers were needed to integrate the e-commerce site with the back end SYSPRO ERP with a process management system software.
After this, ValueCoders provided a senior software developer with mastery of all technologies so that he can work on those projects and to help build a middleware work order system that would communicate synchronously between SYSPRO ERP and the e-commerce site in the front.
When they contacted ValueCoders, we had to address the following listed tasks:
- Online e-commerce store.
- Perfect integration between the front-end e-commerce website and the SYSPRO ERP backend.
- The right interaction to understand the customer’s requirements.
During development, we faced several challenges, including the following:
- Develop an online e-commerce store from scratch.
- Creation of a middleware solution for interaction with SYSPRO ERP.
- Recover the data from the database and then manipulate them in the user interface and then pass them to the SYSPRO database.
Our web application developers at ValueCoders had overcome these challenges with their innovative ideas for projects and technical expertise in their domain.
Our web developers created attractive landing pages for the client’s eCommerce website in order to bring more and more traffic to their site to fulfill requirements.
- The e-commerce application designed and developed by ValueCoders which takes input from the SQL server database and manipulates it into the User interface. The data is then received by the SYSPRO Application server which helps to integrate the e-commerce application with SYSPRO.
- The SYSPRO ERP at the backend consists of a number of Business objects and commands several methods for playing with the Business object. We use various Business objects for Query or Retrieve or Build Sales, Purchase or Product in the application. A business object only understands XML. It receives its requests via XML and returns the results in the same way. So we use XML serialization for passing the data to the SYSPRO.
- The .net solution interface contained within the SYSPRO application server enables the e-commerce application for accessing the stored data in the SYSPRO database without having to compromise the data security and integrity. The modified data as received from the e-commerce application is again stored in the SQL Server database.
The team of developers at ValueCoders designed & created this website which consists of several modules like Manufacturing, Ticketing, Finance, Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Shipping, and each module was further divided into sub-modules like Customers, Sales Order, CRM, etc.
The users of the app were also divided into different groups based on the modules which they can access.
Using this, a user can log in to the system with the help of form authentication, only if he is an authenticated user they get redirected to authorized modules.
The good thing about the web app is retrieving the data from the existing database and then manipulating it in the UI and subsequently passing it on to the SYSPRO database.
It has the following features:
- Auto Ship subscription plans
- Payment Card Industry - PCI Certified
- Mobile Ready Responsive eCommerce
- Easy to customize
- Award Winning
- Search Engine Friendly
- Great support team
ValueCoders successfully executed this e-commerce web solution well within the time frame.
The client achieved its target of making this app by adding custom functions for better customer experience.
It was a learning experience for ValueCoders to work on this development project that has helped the client and brought in business value as well.
We ensured that the client and the development team were on the same page by successive collaboration using project reporting and monitoring tools.
Agile methodologies have been used throughout the project to discuss, improve and implement solutions before the final delivery.