Grab The Attention

Offering full, innovative services in Digital Advertising and Marketing Strategy & Consulting, with a 360 market approach. Conducting in-depth research and analysis, we predict and adapt to any change of the market, in order to deliver the best results and optimize your advertising budget.

Athens, Greece

Social Media Marketing for Fertility Clinic

“It was a great experience.”

July 2018 - Apr. 2019

Value deployed and managed SMM campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They also produced compelling videos targeting the UK and Greek markets.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Medical Doctor & Manager, Embryo Clinic

The marketing initiative made a positive difference in brand awareness and yielded several email inquiries. Value’s efficient project management and fluid communication fostered a productive partnership.

I am a doctor at a fertility clinic based in Greece. I also manage the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Value?

Our goal was to develop our social media marketing in Greece and the UK.

They took care of our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. I followed them carefully with their Facebook work.

We worked with at least four people from their team.

How did you come to work with Value?

A mutual friend introduced us to Value.

The cost varied from month to month, but on average, we spent around €3,000 (approximately $3,300 USD) per month.

We worked with them from July 2018–April 2019.

Value hit the numbers they promised us. During our collaboration, we received quite a few emails expressing interest in our services. I believe this was because of Value’s involvement. We liked the social media videos they created, which were well-received.

How did Value perform from a project management standpoint?

They met all the deadlines we set and excelled at communication. There was a time when we had an issue during a holiday here in Greece, and the Value team was on their summer holidays. They were out of the office, but they were quite cooperative and helpful. We didn’t have any major complaints during the time we worked together.

It was a great experience.

No, I was satisfied with the collaboration.

They were great at meeting deadlines.
    I would refer them. They inspire trust.

Mobile App Dev & Marketing for Pharmaceutical Company

"We are extremely happy with the collaboration."

2017 - Ongoing

Value handled mobile app development and continues to support marketing efforts. They’ve been involved in branding work as well, tailoring the communication strategy to reach the target audience.

Athens, Greece
Communication Officer, Aenorasis SA

The app received two awards for its innovation thanks to Value’s contributions. Their team expertly navigated market complexities to appeal to a complex audience. They’ve become a highly trustworthy partner that respects timelines and gives the right amount of importance to metrics and growth.

I’m the corporate communication officer for Aenorasis SA, a Greek pharmaceutical company. We’ve had a strong presence in the Greek market for the last 20 years. We don’t produce pharmaceutical products, but we promote products from the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Value?

We were looking for someone to help us with mobile app development and marketing.

Value helped us with branding for both our company and our innovative mobile app which was created to promote the importance of the prevention of cervical cancer. However, the core of our collaboration involved promoting our app on Facebook and Google Ads.

We had to be able to properly communicate our message to convey our purpose. There also can be a lot of issues when working with a pharmaceutical company because there are a lot of regulations and requirements involved. This meant that Value had to help us create a communication strategy that’s adapted to our very specific target audience.

We worked with four or five members from their team.

How did you come to work with Value?

They were recommended to us. When I met Value for the first time, I had already been collaborating with another agency in Greece, but things weren’t going the way we wanted. After several meetings with Value, we decided to collaborate with them instead.

We began working together in 2017 and the collaboration is still ongoing.

We are extremely happy with the collaboration. I presented this project at the biggest digital pharmaceutical conference in Greece, and our app was awarded twice. To make our presence strong in a competitive market, we had to create a different strategy. Our goal was to build awareness and Value created the perfect strategy to do this for a very difficult audience such as Greek women.

Overall, we’ve been satisfied with Value’s team and feel like they’re a true partner. I trust them 100% and don’t need to look for anyone else.

How did Value perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m pleased with how their digital marketing strategist has handled the strict timelines that we’ve had, taking them very seriously. There are a lot of digital agencies in Greece, but Value has shown us that we can trust them and build a long-term collaboration together.

I’m delighted with Konstantinos (Co-Founder & Digital Marketing Director, Value), who has a mind like a robot. If clients want to speak to him, they have to know their metrics. Metrics are a crucial part of our business, and for this reason, I feel very comfortable and confident in having a partner like him. He knows his work and has even helped me with a personal project at no cost.

It would be good if they could be a bit more creative. However, I have already told them the areas where they should improve.