Custom Crafted Websites, designing the unthinkable

Valley Creative Agency is a digital marketing agency.  Specializing in Web Design, SEO,  Content Writing, Social Media, Analytics, Logo Design, Branding, Web Development and Hosting.

Chilliwack, Canada

Social Media Strategy for Automotive Business

"They were always looking out for the best interests of our business."

Nov. 2013 - Dec. 2015

Spearheading a social media campaign, Valley Creative developed a strategy to increase customer engagement and created/posted content. They also assisted with the front– and backend of the website.

Rob Dzikewich
Former General Manager, Calgary Harley Davidson

A few weeks into the relationship, Valley Creative's holiday post went viral, generating 25,000 views and increasing Facebook page likes to 5,000. Knowledgeable and creative, they went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their open communication quickly earned them trust.

When I worked with Valley Creative, I was a general manager at Calgary Harley-Davidson.

What challenge were you trying to address with Valley Creative?

Our store just changed ownership and we set up new social media accounts. Since we didn’t have experience with social media, we were looking for a vendor to help us increase our social media presence and drive more business to Calgary Harley-Davidson.

They managed our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts, creating and posting regular content and photography. We wanted to become a market leader, so they worked with us to develop a strategy and came up with creative ideas to bring us more followers. In addition, they assisted us with the front– and backend of our website (even though we had another provider who managed our website). They provided recommendations on how we could decrease the amount of time needed to respond to internet inquiries that came through our website. In addition, their expertise and feedback helped us with conent creation: I thought we should post more details about motorcycles, but Valley Creative suggested that we should increase our customer engagement by doing such posts as Monday morning question or morning coffee. The morning coffee post created an amazing following over a very short period of time–people from all all over the world were engaging in conversations and responding.

We had one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them through a third party recommendation. I contacted 3–4 marketing companies and Valley Creative was the only one to respond. We had a brief interview and they were willing to support me despite my lack of experience with social media, so I decided to give them a chance.

We spent between $10,000–$20,000 a year.

We started working with them in November 2013 and our relationship lasted till December 2015, when we had to cut our expenses because of the downturn in economy.

Very early in the relationship, they came up with a post, which was a Harley decked out like a Santa's sleigh. The post went viral and got 25,000 views, while our Facebook page likes skyrocketed from several hundred to over 5,000. Motorcycle world is very social, and Valley Creative helped us become a leader from a social networking standpoint.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re extremely knowledgeable. They provided weekly updates, informing us of the results and giving us feedback. We stayed in touch via scheduled phone calls and email.

I appreciated their open communication and the way they do business.

No. They were exceptionally supportive and flexible with their timeframes. They were always looking out for the best interests of our business.

Overall Score They were excellent.
    They were extremely cost effective and a valuable resource to us.

SEO and Website Design for Industrial Painting Business

“ They've designed an amazing website. … I'd definitely recommend them.”

Jul. 2017 - Ongoing

Valley Creative built a new website, managing design/development and adding a “before”/”after” photo gallery. They continue to develop new features and oversee SEO.

Dale Lirette
Owner and Operator, Integrity Painting

The internal team loves the website. The project is still in the works, but Valley Creative has laid an excellent foundation for success. Creative and experienced, they brought excellent ideas to the table, while their open communication contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the owner of Integrity Painting. We do residential, commercial, and industrial painting for the exterior and interior of the buildings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Valley Creative?

I didn't have a website and I was getting most of my business through referrals. I wanted to get my name out there and generate more business, so I was looking for a vendor to help me build a website.

They built my website, taking care of both the design and the development side. They continue to provide SEO services to make sure the website appears on the first page of Google searches. In addition, they suggested that I purchase domains and post "before" and "after" pictures on my website, which is unique for my business and makes me stand out among competitors. We work collaboratively and I help with the keyword selection. Currently, they’re also setting up a feature that would allow customers to leave reviews about my business.

How did you come to work with them?

They hired me for a painting job. During our conversation, they told me about their company, but at that time I didn't think I needed web design services. Later, I reached out to them again and offered them the job.

I've spent about $10,000.

I started working with them in July 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

They're great at translating my ideas into reality and I love the design of the website. We haven't seen any results yet, but it's work in progress and they keep making changes. They've laid a successful foundation for me.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very honest and answer all of my questions.

I appreciate the ideas they bring to the table. They filled in all the blanks for me and made my job easy.

I can't think of anything. I'm happy with what they're doing for me.

Overall Score They have lots of ideas. They're very easy to work with.
    It sometimes takes them a day or two to get back to me.
    It’s a fair cost, considering the amount of time they've spent on the project.
    They've designed an amazing website.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Web Design and Dev for Publisher

"[T]he most important thing to me is that the site is beautiful and works perfectly."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Valley Creative built a website from scratch for an independent book publisher on a tight deadline. They continue to add content as needed.

Candis McLean
President, Hummingbird Press Limited

Valley Creative created a beautiful website in a very short timeframe, often working over night to complete the project. The team’s responsiveness to bugs and friendly nature stood out, while users have responded positively to the site’s design.

I am the sole proprietor of Hummingbird Press Limited, which is my publishing company created to publish my book “When Police Become Prey: The Cold, Hard Facts about Neil Stonechild’s Freezing Death.”

What challenge were you trying to address with Valley Creative Agency?

My book was originally published by another person, but right as it was about to launch she informed me she was no longer going to publish books and that I needed to become my own publisher. Additionally, she told me that it was important for me to have a website in order to get the word out about the book and the subject matter, so I began searching for a website developer.

Robb (owner, Valley Creative) built the entire website for me from scratch extremely fast as we were quickly approaching the official launch of the book. He did all of the design and coding, and continues to incorporate new ideas I give him.

How did you come to work with Valley Creative Agency?

I personally knew the owner’s wife who is their CIO.

I have spent around $10,800.

They began building the website in October 2015, and they still work on it and add updates.

Valley Creative built me a beautiful and artistic website in a very short period of time. We receive a lot of comments from people through our Facebook page attached to the website, many of them saying how great the website looks. However, the most important thing to me is that the site is beautiful and works perfectly.

How did Valley Creative Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Very well. If there is ever an issue it is taken care of in a couple of hours, and they are very responsive. We communicate mostly by email and they will respond through the night.

The fact that I have been able to stay friends with everyone over there has been great. When you work on something that has to be done so quickly people can be rude and things become unpleasant, but we have really become close friends through the experience.

I can’t honestly say there is anything for them to improve. They have done everything I have asked.

Overall Score If you can work with somebody under difficult circumstances and still think of them fondly, that’s an amazing business relationship.
    They gave me a reasonable quote and stuck to it.